[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a bf so fucking bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: heilige.png (4MB, 1778x2014px) Image search: [Google]
heilige.png
4MB, 1778x2014px
I don't even know why I'm posting this here: it's only because I need to vent somewhere, and

To summarize, I've been crushing on two guys from work at the same time. The first one is this adorable guy, and (I think) we get along pretty well. However, he's straight. Despite this, I want to try to at least become his friend, since I have very few friends and almost no social life, and it would be nice to add another friend (And because I have nothing to lose here, I'll just admit that I want to get close to him because I want to keep up the hope that maybe he'll like me back - even though personal experience itself has taught me this is just a stupid fantasy). I had lunch with him last week, and I hope we can go to lunch this Friday, and I swear if we go, I'll ask him if he wants to hang out outside of work.

The other one is this 10/10 hot guy who actually IS gay. But he's completely out of my league in every way, not just physically (he's popular with everyone, he's miles-ahead career-wise, etc.). We don't really talk aside from greeting each other or saying "'Later" at the end of the day. He doesn't know I'm gay, but even if he did, it'd be no big deal to him, since he's hot as fuck and he is probably already in a relationship; or, barring that, he gets all the guys wet without even trying. He would never notice someone like me. But God-damn, he's unbelievably hot: he's a swarthy, well-built, bearded guy with a deep voice and piercing eyes.

And just seeing these guys every day makes me even more aware of my own insecurities and eats away at my already low self-esteem. Why can't I be as good as these guys? Why can't it be me that gets the unrequited attention - why is it that I'm always crushing on guys and making the fool out of myself, but nobody ever vies for my attention? Why did that idiot client have to walk in while I was having a decent conversation with X?

I guess this thread just boils down to the usual:
>TFW NO BF
>>
I'd be your bf but I'm probs not your type.
5' 9
100lbs
Long hair
I really am a chick with a dick at this point.
>>
>>8294811
>stop using this pointless temporary forum incorrectly
k
>>
File: IMG-20160812-WA0006.jpg (126KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160812-WA0006.jpg
126KB, 1600x1600px
iktf I'll be your bf anon
O N T A R I O
N
T
A
R
I
O
>>
>>8295422
Dubs...confirm? And pretty sure that means "your shit gets archived and deleted within a few days", not "the board will be closed soon"
>>
>>8295414
I'm from Texas, Gaynon. But thanks, in any case - do you happen to be a big, hairy burly, flannel-wearing Canadian type?
>>
I'll be your bf but I'm in the UK and still stuck in education
>>
>>8296452
oh god where? I'm in DFW, just get in the Texas discord on soc and find one there.
>>
>>8294802
>100 lbs
Do you make xylophone noises when moving?
>>
>>8296927
I'm in El Paso!
>>
>>8294802
Let's have a looksy.
>>
>>8296927
Im in the spring area
>>
>>8296984
No but I do have a significant dip in my chest.
>>
>>8297519
It's a long story but I can't upload photo's of myself right now but I'm on FB I suppse if you're THAT interested...
>>
>>8297676
what flavor?
>>
>>8297715
You fuck, I mean dent. Y'know erm that excavatum thing...can't think of the proper name right now.
>>
File: 1462747477550.png (161KB, 553x458px) Image search: [Google]
1462747477550.png
161KB, 553x458px
>>8297730
just bantzing my lad

and you're talking about pectus excavatum
>>
>>8297744
That's the one. But I'll say it's not as severe as I thought it was, have you seen that shit??? Mine isn't that bad at all. A-are you thin t-too anon?
>>
>>8297755
I'm skinnyfat

I might have some pectus too, but it might just be an illusion
>>
>>8297762
Cool. Well it's been fun but I have NO idea what else to say so I'mma lurk for a while I guess....
>>
Decided to say fuck it and post a photo regardless... What can I say, I'm an attention whore.
>>
>>8293795
I got over it, Ill be alone for life
I just cant be in any relationship
>>
>>8297681
So how would I look you up
>>
Just tell the straight guy that you like him. Who knows, he might be bi.
>>
>>8297802
the school shooter look suits you
>>
>>8298297
I see fake email adresses being used from time to time to start up things but I don't have one at the moment...idk man.
>>
>>8299534
As opposed to the successful playboy look you're currently going for you mean?
>>
File: laughing cereal.jpg (27KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
laughing cereal.jpg
27KB, 412x352px
>>8296984
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.