[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ugly (AND trans)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

>tfw ugly (AND trans)
>>
>>8293028
iktf
>>
>>8293028
I feel you sister. I'm ugly even as a guy I'm downright hideous as a trans "woman". I don't know what to do about it, the conventional way is to commit suicide but while I am depressed I'm not quite there.

Being ugly really sucks, though, even beyond the dysphoria. People are rude to me or ignore me, only time anyone is nice is if I'm in a store or a bar and paying for something and if I don't dress up I look like homeless person or a criminal.
>>
>>8293078
You know I used to be a relatively attractive guy, but I traded that to be an ugly tranny. It's still better than being a guy though.
>>
>>8293092
>You know I used to be a relatively attractive guy
Yeah, I hear that very often from other trans women. I get the impression that every male model, football star or otherwise hunk is secretly a tranny. How else do you explain that seemingly every other comment is "I'm 6 foot muscled out broad shouldered guy but I'm secretly trans".
>>
>>8293078
You have more worth than your outer beauty, anon. Society is sometimes harsh and as a fellow ugly I can sympathize with your struggle. Even now I'm trying to kick the habit of obsessing over my appearance. It's hard though, and I still think it sucks to be ugly. There's not really much to do about it, however--we just have to deal with what we've got and learn to be okay with it. Some of you aren't even ugly, just average or not a 9/10.
>>
>>8293117
Intellectually I fully agree with you. But good luck getting that to me emotionally. While I understand I shouldn't base my self worth on my appearance its still extremely not to internalize negative outward reactions to your appearance, especially as someone with a dysphoria on top of that.
>>
>>8293078
>if I don't dress up I look like homeless person or a criminal.
Same tbqh except I wear men's suits. I couldn't think of actually going full-time wearing women's clothes because I would look ridiculous tbqh.
>>
>>8293028
I-i think you're kinda cute
>>
A lot of you probably just need to lose weight/exercise/fix your hair/do your makeup
>>
>>8294031
Real women don't need to do that in order to pass.
>>
>>8294043
Most need to in order to be considered attractive.
>>
>>8293028
And yet you have the audacity of posting an aime girl so my mind associates it with you, so treacherous
>>
File: tbh.jpg (102KB, 877x728px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
102KB, 877x728px
>>8294090
Being blissfully unaware is better than knowing the sad! truth tbqh.
>>
>>8294136
Shit why is that pic so relatable..
>>
>>8293028
that's nothing
>tfw ugly, AND trans, AND disabled, AND of color
>>
>>8294244
Are you disabled because your fellow people of color beat you because they see you as a faggot?
>>
File: 1486076287109.jpg (47KB, 704x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486076287109.jpg
47KB, 704x464px
internet suicide pact anyone?
>>
>>8297638
Is it bad that i was seriously considering taking you up on this offer?
>>
>>8295396
You realize of color also includes Asians, hispanics, Natives, etc.?
>>
>>8297638
Yes please. Whats your name, how should we do it?
>>
>>8293028
You don't have to mention being a tranny, that anime chick pic says so already.
>>
>>8297823
it's 4chan you nigger faggot
>>
>>8297659
>includes Asians
It does? Why? Asians are as pale as white people. Same with Turks and Arabs.
>>
>>8293028
qt and not trans (YET)
>>
>>8297858
Asians are "yellow".

POC just means non-white.
>>
>>8293101
>tfw 5'9'' 140lbs and trans
I-I'm not tru?
>>
I started at 29 and am like ugly as fuck

Probably just me tho
>>
>>8297655
its not bad
>>8297699
i dont want to say my name here, but it would probably be something involving gas

if you really were serious, we could do it if you post contact details or email me here [email protected] this disposable email only lasts 60 minutes, though
>>
>>8298018
Not them but why gas? Wouldn't jumping off a building be better? We could hold hands and walk off together.
>>
>>8298029
Walking off a building sounds quite aggressive to me, and I wouldn't want mangled bodies to be found by some unsuspecting people
I could easily be tempted to do it though.
>>
>>8298040
I hate myself a lot anon but I hope you don't kill yourself.
>>
>>8297893
>Asians are "yellow".
Isn't that racist as shit? I was told by Americans that it's extremely racist to call Asians "yellow people".
>>
>>8298147
It is but how people classify others is fucked up like that.

It's not like most white people are actually white and most black people are actually black. Also there are light skinned black people and darker skinned white people that are still considered black and white respectively. Just best not to think about it too hard.
>>
>>8298180
>It's not like most white people are actually white and most black people are actually black
Well no, white people are actually pink and black people are actually brown.

I've heard Chinese have a legend/story/thing where God, when he was making people out of clay first made black people but he cooked them for too long so they came out burnt. Then he tried making white people and this time he didn't cook them enough so they came out too pale. Finally he made Asians and he cooked them just right.
>>
>>8294244
>tfw ugly, AND trans, AND autistic, AND black, AND fat, AND cant actually kill myself.

I have to stay alive because I am so inept at killing myself. Several (as in more than ten) failed attempts at suicide and I just dont know what to do anymore.
>>
>>8299701
According to liberals, all you have to do is walk towards the nearest cop with a book in hand.
>>
>>8299737
>According to liberals, all you have to do is walk towards the nearest cop with a book in hand.

I tried that last november taking a greyhound to visit my parents(No book, though). I even shoved the cop. I was crying and he talked to me for a while. I got the one cop in North Carolina that likes black people, apparently.
>>
>>8299758
Why do you want to kill yourself? You realize that's a ridiculous waste of potential, right? While you're alive you can do something, while you're alive you can strive towards something. Once you're dead you're dead, things will never change or become better and you will never be happy. If you're religious every Abrahamic religious will condemn you to hell for all eternity if you commit suicide.
>>
>>8299806
Didn't Obama become president? Surely you can't be that fucking retarded as to have no potential otherwise you wouldn't be able to turn on the computer,
>>
>>8299779
>Why do you want to kill yourself?
Because
>>tfw ugly, AND trans, AND autistic, AND black

>You realize that's a ridiculous waste of potential, right?

Im already 30. What can I possibly do other than suffer alone? No one has or ever will want me. I was unwanted before I transitioned and I will be unwanted after.

>Once you're dead you're dead, things will never change or become better

Things wont change or become better now.

> If you're religious every Abrahamic religious will condemn you to hell for all eternity if you commit suicide.

If there was a god, I wouldnt have to encounter dicktards like >>8299806,
In every single fucking thread.

>>8299851
>Didn't Obama become president?

Oh wow, Obama was president. Thats like saying Magic Johnson doesnt have aids so why are you calling out sick?
Note: I know magic johnson still has aids, its just his viral load is near nonexistant.
>>
>>8293028
trip on ufufu
>>
>>8299876
If you're alone for too long the walls in your mind start appearing to be much bigger than they actually are. I'm sure you've noticed that normies can get friends and partners seemingly effortlessly. Well it's not quite effortlessly but its not that hard either.

Talk to your coworkers about something that interests you or asks what interests them. If you don't have any go to your local bar and strike up a conversation. What's the worst that could happen? If you do meet a serial killer (which is insanely unlikely, btw, despite what the media wants to tell you) you're suicidal anyway.

Get interested in something - history, computers, Linux, gardening, statistics - anything to really get into and for it to fill your mind. Work on getting a marketable skill so you can employed - I suggest IT since you can both learn it and work it from home and stereotypes of IT people being giant fucking spergs are generally true in my experience.

It's a huge cliche but go to nature and take a long walk, shit really does walk at both relaxing you and filling you with sense of purpose. You're ugly, okay, there are things you can work on and things you can't work on.

Stop worrying, just force yourself to stop worrying about things that you can't fix and work on those that you can. If you're fat lose weight, if you've got bad style and/or wardrobe buy some new wardrobe. Exercise regularly, not for anyone else but for yourself. Studies have shown that regular exercise helps boost the chemicals in your brain that make you feel good and you'll look hotter to boot.

As long as you're alive there is potential for good things to happen and for you to make good things happen. Once you die its over, everything will be frozen the way it currently is forever.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.