[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a gay man, soon to be married. My husband and I want kids,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: babby.jpg (31KB, 776x600px) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
31KB, 776x600px
I am a gay man, soon to be married. My husband and I want kids, but cannot afford a surrogacy. What do we do? This absolutely isn't fair - other couples get to have babies for free.
>>
>>8291836
>What do we do?
Adopt an orphan.

>This absolutely isn't fair
Imagine how unfair it would be to have your parents die and grow up in the care of the state
>>
>>8291852
No. I want genetic children. I'm not some cuck who will raise someone else's kid.
>>
File: BaitMeOrMySon.png (72KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
BaitMeOrMySon.png
72KB, 625x626px
>>8291836
>>
>>8291836
>This absolutely isn't fair
Actually you get the better deal, pregnancy sounds horrible and disgusting, and one member of a straight couple has to go through it for nearly a year just to shit out a kid, with potential permanent side effects. Don't have one and save your money, you can retire early and rich. Or if you have to adopt, at least you can skip the poopy baby age and give some poor kid a loving family.
>>
>>8291836
>other couples get to have babies for free.
Do you know the medical bills associated with pregnancy?
>>
>>8291906
Not if you don't go to the doctor. My sister had two kids in her house, no doctor. Just the family standing around, helping.
>>
>>8291900
Like I said, I want kids because I want to pass on my genes. Also, I don't want to have to deal with a kid who came from a broken place. Sorry, but it's true - orphaned kids often have some serious mental shit going on because they've been through shit.

Moreover, doesn't it cost money to adopt still?
>>
>>8291836
Do a surrogacy on the cheap.
Go to the biggest city local to you and find a desperate homeless woman, tell her you'll feed her and home her during the pregnancy and she gets a thousand bucks (or whatever, it really doesn't have to be much, just enough to encourage her not to change her mind and try to keep it) when she delivers and signs the baby over to you.
>>
>>8291931
whoops, I guess it does. But hey, raising a child costs a hell of a lot of money too. Also why do people fetishize passing their genes on so much? Why does it matter?
>>
>>8291994
It's literally the whole point of having kids, to pass on your genes. It's up there with hunger and thirst as strong biological drives.
I'm never going to have a genetic child and didn't want to, but I understand the desire.
>>
>>8292014
But you'll die if you don't eat or drink, having children isn't imperative to survival and doing so has such obvious disadvantages. I'm not saying people don't have strong urges to have children, they clearly do, I just can't understand it.
>>
Don't have kids. You realize you're dicked for nearly 2 decades right? You remember how you acted when you were a kid?
>>
>>8291836
surrogacy is unethical. adopt if you can
>>
>>8291836
Wait until we have artificial wombs. The Chinese will have perfected it within 5-10 years.
>>
>>8291918
Yeah, and risk your baby being strangled by the umbilical cord or the mother bleeding to death. Some 30% of births used to end in death. Don't be retarded.

You don't deserve to spread your genes.
>>
>>8291836
>>8291861
lol you're pathetic. What about infertile or trans couples? You sound like you'd raise a kid to be a shitter anyway
>>
>>8293208
fantastic case you're making
>>
File: 1431479069042.jpg (13KB, 387x309px) Image search: [Google]
1431479069042.jpg
13KB, 387x309px
>>8294022
>being a cuck
>>
>>8294362
>falling for 16 year old boy memes
>maturity of a 16 year old boy

Oh shit. I smell a troll. It's not even a funny one.
>>
>>8294362
>taking a forced meme so far it distorts your perception of reality
>>
>>8291836
Why do you want to make some poor kid go through the shame and trauma of having 2 dads? Wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>8291861
>i believe i am mature enough to raise a child
>i still use the insult "cuck"
Buddy i think you should do some thinking
>>
>>8291931
Passing on your genes is completely meaningless and one of the biggest memes today. The human genome contains about 3 billion base pairs which means it only takes around 10 generations before your potential descendants' gene fragments are too small to be able to be correlated to yours

Might as well start accepting your own mortality and the inevitable nature of death no matter how many kids you pop out unless you plan on forcing all your future descendants into incest
>>
>Keep fucking women until one has your child

>fight her in court for full custody
>>
>>8293208
The worst I did as a kid get angry about finishing vegetables.

But all kids are hellions.
>>
>>8294413
Yeah that's true. Esp if its a boy. They are going to give him major shit for that come HS. He will be such an easy target when it comes to jokes and bullying.
'Ma dads cooler than your dad'
>>
If you don't have the money now, save up. It's inconvenient but since you're obsessed with passing on your genes do so. It's just the reality you live in. The advantage you have as a male is that your semen remains potent far longer. Depending on your job and how much you can save as long as you're stable it's fine. Also it's an inconvenient truth for you, but you never know if your marriage will last. Saving up to afford a child is a means in which you can test the bond and strengthen your relationship. Besides, once you start making an effort after 2 or so years you can probably use social media to bolster your funds by playing on idiots who want to feel good.

The worst case scenario is that you guys break up after starting the surrogacy and your surrogate gets a case of the crazies and either aborts or tries to keep your baby.
>>
>>8291836
>What do we do? This absolutely isn't fair - other couples get to have babies for free.
Biology isn't a reality you subscribe to. You and your fake male wife aren't able to have biological children without womb rentals since 2 penises don't make a vagina. Your literal butthurt and 'it's not fair' petulant whining is further proof that you refuse to accept the biological facts. If you don't have the $ to rent a womb to drop one of your two available loads in than stop wasting all of your money on stupid gay shit. Try adopting since it's all the 'feelz' of a nuclear family without the childbirth and potty-training part. That's what you and your fake male wife should pursue as far as making a 'family' out of two dudes and a add-a-kid to make your life feel complete while still being entirely counterfeit.
>>
>>8297018
Op wants to spread his defective genes among the populace, though
>>
OP, just get a chihuahua.
That will be the closest you can get to your genes anyway.
Or try to impregnate your man. Don't let scientific findings discourage you. If try hard enough over a long period of time he will shit you your love child.
It will be beautiful. Trust me. You are going to make history.
>>
>>8291836
>>8291861
>>8291918
>>8291931
>>8294362

>You are gay but you want the same birthing privileges as a straight couple, to "pass your genes"

>You outright tarnish any respect any of us had for you with your disgust for orphaned children who need a decent home and who could actually turn their lives around if given one

>You call anybody who disagrees with the above two points a cuck and leave it at that, like that's supposed to be some kind of end-all statement, like the power of a shitty meme is suddenly going to make you right

Look asshole, you don't deserve to procreate. I'd pity the child that had to be raised by you, you'd probably damage it more than these orphans you hate so much. Get the fuck out
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.