[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how accurate is this picture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: slashlgbtslash.jpg (613KB, 1285x1808px) Image search: [Google]
slashlgbtslash.jpg
613KB, 1285x1808px
how accurate is this picture
>>
>>8291508
Transsexuals are represented incorrectly, but the guy's reaction to her is accurate.
>>
>>8291508
the bisexual guy is sadly pretty accurate
>>
>>8291821
Why are faggots so overrepresented in the reactionary mouthbreathers category? You'd think a group that's whinging about being sooooo mistreated would be less hateful towards minority groups. Seriously I find it super ironic as a straight white guy.
>>
>>8291870
Because why the fuck not? And I find it flattering that you'd think my horrid English would be passable for an American lmao. Are you going to give me some insight or what?
>>
>>8291892
Yeah well here I am. The site has many boards. It'd be a shame to enclose myself to a select few.
>>
>>8291821
I'm lefty and you're full of shit, all the gays here are /pol/fags and really racist
>>
>>8291945
I don't visit /gaygen/ so I can't comment on that desu
>>
>>8291863
Nobody ever bothers to combat racism, misogyny, or other problems in the community cause otherwise they would be attacked for questioning the integrity of the Left's favorite minority.
>>
>>8291970
I'm gay, am I required to post on /gaygen/ just cause I'm a fag?
>>
>>8291993
>And a cuck to boot.
I'm not white, though?
>>
>>8292032
>Right wing doesn't necessarily mean pro-white.
It does in the West, and anyway serving the Patriarchy while being gay is trash.
>>
>>8292032
In what way is Duterte right wing? Because you like him? He's from a freaking social democratic party for crying out loud!
>>
>>8292081
You know that it's practically impossible to become a citizen of China unless you're ethnically Chinese right?
>>
>>8292110
Something that happened half a century ago?
>>
>>8292128
I was just about to say. Current day China are very "proud" of their heritage.
>>
>>8291820
sadly? As a bi brethren this is the pinnacle of our existence. Pissing off literally everyone whilst still getting literally everyone to fuck us.
>>
>>8291508
>LGBTBBQIRAPLOWWFCIAWORLDFACTBOOKABCWTOFBIUNICEF
kek
>>
>>8292081
So if I'm proud of my race and live in the West, why in hell would I vote for the pro-white party? Are you stupid?

> If I even have to explain this to you you're probably a tranny and not a gay man.

So the Patriarchy tries to destroy homosexuality for millennia but now am I supposed to be friends with them? Why?
>>
>Patriarchy
Filter, hide, don't give the troll (You)s.
>>
>>8292224
But I am indigenous to this land, you aren't.
>>
>>8291508
Yea'mad?
>>
>>8292244
part native american ofc, you should learn some basic history if you hadn't figured that out by now, senpaitchi
>>
>>8292253
>part native american
oh yeah? probably about 5% lol
>>
>>8292253
>part native american
Are you

>m-m-muh 1/128th native american heritage
or
>m-m-muh Mexicans are totally natives guise
>>
>>8292264
>>8292292
>>8292312
>>8292367
why are you all so triggered, tho?
>>
Replace all of those rainbow flags on the right with /pol/itically incorrect dickbutts and have a russian mom telling the little boy to stop telling lies on the internet for pennies and find a real job, and it's spot-on.
>>
Very accurate
t. Gat guy
>>
This thread is absolutely horrid. I'm seriously appalled at the quality.

This thread itself should answer your question, OP.
>>
P accurate save for lesbians being portrayed as the most sane group.

Lesbians have all of the drama of feminists + they REEEE about bisexuals as much as gay men, if not more.
>>
This shit couldn"t be more accurate
>>
>>8291508
Only the first one is accurate
>>
>>8291508
>Tfw bi
Honestly you people are fucking cucks.
>>
>>8291508
If you're already lgbt I don't see the point in hating on everyone, the bislut stereotype is true but hating on feminine guys is autistic
>>
>>8303207
This.

I'd take the worst flamer over the best bisexual any day. If we can't stand up for fellow homos, I don't know in what sense we can be called a community.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.