[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst thing you would do to get to be cis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: RICHMOND JUMEX 16.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
RICHMOND JUMEX 16.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
What is the worst thing you would do to get to be cis?
>>
>>8289005
kill myself
>>
>>8289005
>It's another trannies letting their mental illness out episode
Brb popcorn
>>
>>8289005
kill all trannies
>>
Depends on which version of cis. Cis male? Nothing. Cis female? Literally anything. Murder, rape, arson, hell I'd smash a newborns skull in front of it's mother, then fuck the brains if it meant I'd be magically changed into a cis woman. But then, I already know I'm fucked in the head, for a variety of reasons. So yeah. Literally anything.
>>
>>8289034
>Depends on which version of cis.
The one you want.
>>
>>8289005
I'd bring a child into this dark world.
>>
>>8289047
The ultimate sin.
>>
>>8289042
Then yeah, you name it, I'd do it with a smile on my face.
>>
>>8289052
There's worse.

>>8289047
A trans child?
>>
>>8289059
>A trans child?
I would not want to do that knowingly..

>There's worse.
Bringing a child into this world is the one thing I told myself from early childhood that I would never do.

I would also be willing to kill off most of the world, but that does not go against my morality so it dosnt make sense to use that as the worst that I would do, I'd love to end all life in the universe once and for all for all of eternity if I could, no reward required.
>>
>>8289005
I would help bring about the genocide of all whites and the establishment of an Islamic caliphate
>>
>>8289101
Would you turn down the chance to be who you want if the price is knowingly bringing a trans child into the world, to suffer as you have?
>>
>>8289005
Nothing that causes permanent harm to people. Otherwise I'd probably go for it.

I value the lives of others over myself so I wouldn't want to kill or anything just for me. I wouldn't be able to live with having killed someone just for selfishness, cis or not.

>>8289120
Not her, but no.
>>
>>8289120
Yes I would.. It would be evil of me to bring a healthy child into the world, knowingly bringing a trans child into the world would be indescribably evil, better to suffer than to make someone innocent suffer..
>>
You making an offer?
>>
>>8289120
Call me selfish, but I'd do it in a heartbeat.
>>
Continue being cis.
>>
Vaporize an entire city
>>
>>8289120
I would feel really bad and I would hope it was my child so at least I could be an accepting mother for them.
>>
>>8289005
Transition
>>
>>8289005
I'd go pretty far, but there's no way I'd kill an innocent for it. Still, I'd do just about anything.
>>
>>8289005
I'd do pretty much anything as long as I had a good chance of ending up relatively unharmed.
>>
>>8289787

Was the Prophet of Regret trans...?
>>
>>8289005
I'd eliminate all the klondike bars in the world, and blow up an orphanage.
>>
>>8290076

And suddenly it all makes sense...
>>
>>8289005

I'd sacrifice the few good things I have in my life to be cis female.
>>
>>8290321
Regret doesn't, Truth lies, Mercy shows none.
>>
>>8289283
Same
>>
Id say kill my own mother but I hate her so its not much of a sacrifice, id lose very little sleep over it.
The only thing id hesitate on would be killing my best friend, she's the only one who's ever been 100% supportive(in general, not counting trans shit) of me with absolutely 0 red flags of her being a secret piece of shit. She's a wonderful human being with so much to offer the world. But, I only said id hesitate, I never said I wouldn't lol
Otherwise the worse thing I could imagine would be to trade places with a happy cis girl, leaving her to live out her life as a tranny.
>>
File: 1458888593063.jpg (38KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
1458888593063.jpg
38KB, 1024x552px
>>8292354
>She's a wonderful human being with so much to offer the world. But, I only said id hesitate, I never said I wouldn't lol
You are a fucking disgusting human being. This is probably one of the most vile things I've ever read here. You make me ashamed to be a tranny.
>>
>>8289120
Considering one their dysphoria might not be as bad as mine, two technology and shit will be better for them and three knowing they are trans I can get them on hormone blockers and stuff early (or put them out of their misery) unless I don't know who it is in which case trans kids are going to be born anyway then no I wouldn't turn the chance down.
>>
>>8289005
Kill a pharmaceutical company executive, in very painful ways. I'd thoroughly fuck up his adrenal gland, just to uncover what happens as a result. Assuming I can't just remove it without killing him.
>>
>>8293081
Why a pharma exec?
>>
>>8293102
Get at the industrial chain that facilitates the whole practice of medical transition, and the higher up within it, the higher the significance.
>>
>>8293147
But would you do the same torture to an average innocent person?
>>
>>8289005
Litter :^)
>>
> Cis
> Content in Spirit

None of us are really content. Being truly content is a rarity.
>>
>>8293224
Not sure if it would be a relevant enough act. I'd fuck up the adrenal gland of a "sissy" though. Or of a Floridian doctor, they're all dishers of recreational drugs like candy.
>>
>>8289005
At this point I don't really have a limit to what I would be willing to do
>>
>>8289005
I'd host a new, even more menacing form of AIDS and spread it around.
>>
>>8289005
Cis here. Are you implying that you wish you were straight?
>>
>>8293722
how does orientation come into it?
>>
>>8289005
Live the rest of my life as a cis female
>>
>>8293839
!!!
>>
>>8289005
I'd honestly do anything so long as it doesn't ruin somebody else's well-being. I don't even care if it means being cis-male or female. So long as I don't have to feel this way.
>>
>>8293839
Alright, you are a cis male now.
>>
>>8293801
I have no clue idk what op meant that just what it sounded like to me.
>>
>>8295188
What did it sound like they were asking?
>>
So let's say that a magical being tells you that it can't turn you into your desired gender, but it could bring your 5 years old self from the past and the moment they turn 18 their mind would be erased and yours would be transfered in. Once you accept the deal you can't go back and no matter what happens their mind will be destroyed to make space for yours.
Would you do it /tttt/? Would you watch how your former self get all the acceptance and love you didn't had only to see they dissappear?
>>
File: 1340281155768.jpg (38KB, 418x540px) Image search: [Google]
1340281155768.jpg
38KB, 418x540px
>>8289005
i feel like half of the folks here are as vile as the arab savages
>>
>>8295322
Am I raising 5 year old me? Because if 5 year old me is with my parents still, love and acceptance isn't on the menu.
>>
>>8289005
Fuck an ugly.
>>
>>8295322
I mean, it's already my mind, so sure, I guess....
>>
>>8293839
wait why is this bad?
>>
>>8293269

That's not the meaning of the word.
>>
>>8295322

I can't think of anything I would be willing to do for the OP question, but in this case, I would do it. But only as long as it's possible to transition them early.
>>
>>8301585
>namefags
>even once
>>
>>8289005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXy3f6f9DxI

This
>>
>>8295322
Come again?
>>
>>8289034
holy shit
>>
>>8304688
Dysphoria really does a number on you.
>>
Nothing cis people are cancer
>>
>>8304634
You raise 5 year old version of you in the new currently more accepting landscape. At 18 you take over their body, transplanting your mind into their body. Presumably so you can transition them young and have a cis tier body to call home. If I read that correctly
>>
>>8295322
No, I don't think I could bear to see a clone of me annihilated after raising it for 13 years.

I already can barely manage to care about anything after eventually burying my cat.
>>
>>8313304
That feels needlessly complex. It could be any child, or just becoming a brand new young adult, or being reborn nowadays.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.