[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a crush on a boy for the first time, what do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1494740154298.gif (106KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494740154298.gif
106KB, 250x250px
I have a crush on a boy for the first time, what do I do?
>>
>>8287940
Is he cute?
>>
>>8287946
Yeah he is
>>
>>8287961
Moar details op
>>
Assuming you're gay, trans or bi, given the board, try to learn first if he rolls that way. otherwise rejection is gonna hurt twice as bad. If you already know he is gay/bi how do you act in comparison to him? Confirming your orientation would help, btw.
>>
He hammered with him then go for his nipples. If he backs off play it off as a joke and get him to drink more until he allows it.
>>
>>8287974
Specifcally ask around not close friend of his, but dudes how know basic shit about him.
>>
>>8287963
I'm 23 and bi, but only been interested in girls romantically before so pretty much everyone thinks I'm straight (I'm only out to a handful of people including the girls I've dated, and it's always been a surprise)

>>8287974
He's gay (or bi)
>how do you act in comparison to him?
In what context?
>>
>>8287994

first crush at 23 and only 2 years before gay death (25)? sorry m8.
>>
>>8287994
Like Shit Man personality traits. Generally certain combinations die in a fire within weeks. Are both of you stubborn? Unless you want to argue daily you'd best not slam
>>
>>8288009
I'm sorry for being a bad queer ;_;

>>8288012
Idk, we haven't really hung out except doing political stuff. We're both active in student politics and in the conservative party.
>>
>>8287940
accept death
>>
>>8288019
Hmm. I'd say get to know him a bit more, try to befriend his friends as well. Best not fawn over someone just to realize hes not your ideal husbando/fucknugget

Gay conservatives are best conservatives
>>
File: 1491366473664.jpg (342KB, 1262x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1491366473664.jpg
342KB, 1262x1295px
>>8287940
I'm in a similar boat. I have a crush on a trannie for the first time, but I'm also a lifelong /pol/ack.

She looks a lot like Evanna Lynch, I don't know what to do. I want her so goddamn much, but at the same time I'm ashamed and disgusted with myself.
>>
>>8288032
However don't sit in the "dude i know" zone too long or else you'll likely get dunked into the friend zone faster that a lump of dough in a fat mans industrial fryer.
>>
>>8288070
I'm also a /pol/tard, and its really fucking with me. I can't decide if i should break down and get hormone supplements or fucking except my birth and stop being a femboi and man the FUCK up.

Doesn't help that the only reason I exist is because my dad wanted to continue his father's legacy.
>>
>>8288104

the world needs more qt fem boys your dad can have another kid or you can freeze your sperm and have a kid later.
>>
>>8288139
>last of line
>hes 50
Hes likely sterile, if not him, my mom is.
Not to mention a kid being raised by a femboi is probably gonna fuck up his life. If not being improperly raised, him getting teased, well if the world doesn't get cucked to venus and back
>>
>>8288070
Just accept that you're attracted to femininity and not to females. It's the same reason you probably find butch chicks gross. It's more enlightened than just being attracted to someone's genitals, if you think about it.

>>8288104
If you were a real /pol/ack you'd know your defective femboi genes don't deserve to be spread, so your moral imperative is to ensure you never reproduce by becoming sterile and only having sex with real men to help keep them virile.
>>
>>8288174

You can be the motherly influence, just make sure your husband would be a good dad and doesn't care about passing on so all the kids can be yours.
>>
>>8288199
Then the real men don't fuck women
Think nigger
>inb4 fucking niggers and or mudslimes, which is just out of the question
>>8288212
M8 A femboi will at best be a substitute in the same way teachers work. They would only fill in for the real deal.
>>
>>8288239

Nah its fine. If anything the kid will be woke as fuck having /pol/ parents.
>>
>>8288256
>woke
>/pol/

pffffhahaha nigga thats flatlining, thats comatose, they better call that kid Edward because hes gonna be special Ed alright
>>
>>8288239
>Then the real men don't fuck women
Not if he's fucking married men while their wives are away or on the rag
>>
>>8288294
>not respecting the sanctity of marriage
Kys you degenerate nosepounding kike
>>
>>8288306
I'm pretty sure that preventing a man from having a mistress is more respectful to the sanctity of marriage than whatever you're doing
>>
>>8288174
>kid raised by a femboy will fuck him up
>anon is a femboy
You can't be more of a fucking failure then your parents
>>
>>8288323
Adultery is Adultery no matter how you weave it jew.
>>
>>8288323
>>8288346

Who cares whether its moral for the husband? Fuck that cuck. He could even go full cuddlefish mode, fuck the husband to to keep him distracted while stealth fucking to wife to impregnate her with femboi genes.
>>
>>8288508
Usually the one who would be doing the fucking would care, and that would be me in the scenario. I'd rather not ruin a marriage.

however I do have to pay my due respect and admit that's pretty hot
>>
>>8288071
I mean we're not good friends as it is and he doesn't know I'm bi so I'm not really worried about that
>>
>>8287940
Rape him right in the boypussy with no lubricant and no condom, cum inside of him, then tell him that he's now your bitch forever and keep him in a cage next to your bed with a collar on and tailplug in.
>>
>>8287940
Kys
>>
>>8296598
>>8296610
Th-thanks
>>
>>8299302
Np m8, having a pet boy is great, you'll love it, and if you train him right, he'll grow to love it too.
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284KB, 495x337px
>I'm a /pol/tard
>>
>>8287940
ive had a crush on a boy for like 2 years, it's hell
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.