[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ur welcome t. /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: 1494741338730.jpg (56KB, 480x632px) Image search: [Google]
1494741338730.jpg
56KB, 480x632px
ur welcome
t. /pol/
>>
how come in 2017 people still can't handle being trolled? it's been years and years since strangers on the internet started telling each other to kill themselves for kicks. and to this day people like this respond with EXACTLY what trolls want. "I'm SO SCARED" "literally shaking" "someone is going to kill me"

it's been so long. how are people still reacting like this? it only makes trolls want to troll them more.
>>
>>8284575
Why is /pol/ so triggered that they are MAAB?
>>
>>8284579
Not everybody can tell people are trolling. Most of the population are normies, ripe for the picking.
>>
>>8284579
1) Those people are largely not "just kidding". That's a veil of smoke they hide behind. Just like old 4chan was "racist as a joke" before it turned out that nope they're just shy stormfronters
2) People don't respond well to concentrated tides of abuse over a lengthy period of time
>>
>>8284579
You don't understand, we really want trans people and other lgbts gone. It's not trolling anymore.
>>
>>8284598
Isn't /pol/ full of minorities though? Far more than a Buzzfeed boardroom or Clinton dinner party?
>>
>>8284604
>tranny cunt
If you're going to come onto our board at least use respectful language! The proper term is MtT neocunt.
>>
>>8284613
Yeah /pol/ ironically enough is quite diverse in nationalities
>>
>>8284619
On the one side we have white liberal elites who live in gated communities. What's the irony in the other side being more diverse?
>>
File: 76478534.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
76478534.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>8284606
>>
File: 4chan advert.png (164KB, 730x91px) Image search: [Google]
4chan advert.png
164KB, 730x91px
>>8284575
Thank you /pol/!
>>
>>8284606
>we really want trans people and other lgbts gone.
And we desperately want to leave to better worlds.
Worlds without subhuman semite savages.
>>
>>8284575
Ooooh I guess I'll have to tell it, it needs to be gassed
>>
>>8284575
hehe nice.
>>
>>8284579
Reacting like a damaged innocent snowflake gives you free victimhood points, so I wouldn't even be surprised if being triggered to the point of crying is all an act.
>>
>>8284579
You're mocking me for how I act towards criticism?? I'm literally shaking rn.
>>
File: 1492294375026.jpg (89KB, 688x1024px)
1492294375026.jpg
89KB, 688x1024px
>/lgbt/ still thinks /pol/ is LARPing

boy oh boy can't wait to be turning up the dials on those ovens as you scream about gender spectrums and muh trannies
>>
>>8292417
we arent afraid of you guys, youre all gayer than us and probably never played manly sports as kids, instead focusing too much on nerd hobbies. you just seethe in your basements and lack the charisma to become an actual group and maybe in a group you could hurt us but desu your main outlets for your agenda seem to be underhanded political bargaining and youtube pseudocelebs. when you guys are finally a movement maybe someone will be worried, but you all are too much of loners and antisocial and rigid/stubborn to be cooperative with your fellow travelers
>>
>Assigned Male Comics
The creator is insane and I hope gay Nazis eat her.
>>
>>8284579
Why do alt-righters say people should get used to being bullied when the victim is a lefty but when the one getting bullied is some pol/fag/ they all go up in arms about the evil Left?
>>
>>8292839
Can I get an example of the latter
>inb4 you conflate physical assult with bullying
>>
>>8292839
Because the alt-right is just typical hypocritical leftists who opted for a different counterculture.
>>
>>8284579
> shaking
Why does this word always come out. Pretty much agree with you though.
>>
>>8284598
Top laff

If you think this was anything other than "4 the lolz" you'd be wrong. Literally nobody gives a shit about this person
>>
>>8293304
>>8292417

What are you getting out of it? Serious question.
>>
>>8284575
I really don't like genuine harassment campaigns (not the fake ones Sarkeesian and Wu make up for cash), but I'd also be really happy if I never saw one of those idiotic comics ever again.
>>
>>8293304
>>8292417

So you're a sociopath who would like a system that allows you to kill legally? And you're working hard to achieve said system?

Boring.

Every side has your kin. There is nothing new or special in your hand. Our forces are equal, and the tides are changing.

Do yourself a favor.

Become a firefighter or ambulance worker, scrub off dead trans people off the railroads all day.

There are ways to exist in this world and be happy, Anon.
>>
File: Lol-Graphics-32-810x485.gif (48KB, 810x485px) Image search: [Google]
Lol-Graphics-32-810x485.gif
48KB, 810x485px
>>8284575
4chan ra/i/ds are so much fun xD

The Nazis are back

We should elect one for reals
>>
Mentally ill and low IQ people usually have trouble dealing with anything like this. And if it trans then it is mentally ill.

Mentally ill people should get help.
>>
>>8297620
Isn't everyone on Tumblr already in therapy?

Also, learning how to deal with abuse is dumb. Why would you get used to being treated badly? It's much easier and pleasant to just be civil to each other.
>>
>>8295385
>muh liberals who want to be left alone are just as bad as nazis who threaten rape and murder meme
>>
>>8292417
Nice try, /pol/

Actually it will be you who will be gassed.
>>
>>8297620
Anyone remotely reasonable would have trouble dealing with getting constant threats.
>>
>>8284579
>how come in 2017 people still can't handle being trolled?
Said the anon who has never experienced anything like it before.

Rather, how come, in 2017, people are still "trolling"? This isn't trolling either, this is genuine comments.

>>8284575
Nobody asked for that, at this point I kind of wish there'd be way more surveillance online, so that people who harass others are actually brought to "justice".
>>
>>8284579
People who grew up with the internet can. Everyone else, though, are completely ignorant when it comes to internet culture.
>>
>>8297896
Nah dude. Abuse is not 'internet culture'.

I get that it's fun to talk shit, but there's no telling who's just having a laugh, and who's an actual nazi who wants to beat a person to death. The 'jokes' and the truth look exactly alike until the corpses show up.

And right-wing terrorism is soaring. There are plenty of corpses.
>>
File: 1476094028816.jpg (502KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1476094028816.jpg
502KB, 1280x1707px
her comics are bad but she doesn't deserve this
we must protect her smile
>>
>>8284600
What world do you live in where "everyone"knows what /pol/ is??
>>
>>8284579
You know, people don't have to "handle it" when you "troll" them. If you're a piece of shit, they're gonna consider you a piece of shit and treat you like a piece of shit, unless they're one of your fellow "trolls."
>>
>>8297928
Not only that, but who gets to draw the line between just talking shit for laugh, and actually being a piece of shit? Do you think you do? Because I guarantee you I'll never give you the authority to draw any line, that one included.
>>
>>8293304
im so scared of 'the master race' :)
>>
File: 1361057244341.jpg (88KB, 803x501px) Image search: [Google]
1361057244341.jpg
88KB, 803x501px
>>8284598
It was racist as a joke/to trigger normies/as an expression of free speech along with jokes like "this is a christian board" but then pic related happened gradually and now stormfront and reddit are literally using /pol/ as an entry point and staging ground to shitpost over the whole site.
>>
>>8297928
>nazis on the internet are poes
Unless you're dealing with a complete mastermind troll, it's really not hard to tell them apart at all. Most of the trolls haven't even read Mein Kamph. There's too many words for them.

>Right wing terrorism is on the rise
I haven't been following politics too closely lately, but unless you consider islamic terrorists "right wing", the only act of terrorism I've heard of from the right in the past few years was the planned parenthood shooting. As far as terrorism is concerned, I'm more worried about the left atm.
>>
>>8298183
You make an assumption for yourself on the motives of the people you're dealing with, and act accordingly. There is no "line" beyond the intentions of the potential troll. Normies just have shit trollcievers because they're underexposed to internet culture.

And if they're a genuine asshole trying to use trolling as an excuse to run away? Chances are, they already made themselves look stupid, otherwise they wouldn't be backing out. Just make them look more stupid. My personal favorite phrase for this is "IT'S OKAY EVERYBODY!!! I'M NOT ACTUALLY RETARDED!!! I WAS ONLY TROLLING!!!"
>>
>>8299551
jews have convinced everyone who isn't a cishet white male that they're living in a holocaust

instead of appreciating that the indisputably worst jobs and social status are given to cishet white males:
>expected to earn more than partner, though fewer cishet white males going to school proportionately than ever before
>expected to self-manage mental illness
>work the lions share of terrible, dangerous jobs
>expected to be friends with feminists or even identify as feminists even though that ideology specifically tells cishet white men that the feelings they haven't been allowed to express don't matter

who are then confronted by hysterical trannies who think there's a right wing conspiracy because people (incidentally, not just the cishet white males) don't want to deal with their shit anymore

no offense intended to non-hysterical trannies. just the ones who think it's their job to be fucking retarded in public and then claim they're being literally murdered, and their dumbass fans/followers
>>
>>8284575
Thank you
We are finally free from this torment.

I wish I could upload an image with a smiling face for you.

Also since we are into getting things from /pol/ get me a bf asap.
>>
>>8297928

listen to this rustled tranny
>>
>>8284579
the only people who can handle being shat on by the entire internet are sociopaths, and the sociopaths are already on the sides of the ones doing the shitting

obviously "let's get the government to do something about it" is fucktarded but so is "dude just stop being human lmao become a wolf"
>>
>>8284613
the irony is that the only people who actually live like they want us to live are fucking afghan goat herders and shit
fucking eastern yuro kebab sisterfuckers
that one spic is the only /pol/-type fag I know of who's actually just straight up said he hates white people and wants them gone, though
>>
>>8299502
> telling them apart

Both just say stuff like 'people like you deserve to be raped/murdered/etc'. It's not like you can ask a hate-spewing crowd for their GoodReads account.

> mein kampf

They read Camp of the Saints now.

> right-wing terrorism

Learn to use Google, friend.

You'll find the Orlando shooting, for example. That was a right-wing extremist who shot up a gay nightclub. Should be relevant to our interests.

Here, from the Wiki:

> killed 49 people and wounded 53 others
> terrorist attack
> A former coworker said he "had talked about killing people", used slurs and "had a lot of hatred for people. Black people, women, he did not like Jews, he did not like Hispanics, nor did he like gay or lesbian people."

GEE IT ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE /POL/.
>>
>>8302465
Sociopaths are a part of feminism now, bro.

The thing with sociopathy is that it's a mental illness, and feminists are fighting against ableism/stigma on mental illness. A lot of sociopaths want to live in peace and be honest about their lack of empathy etc. So they're switching sides.

You're right about the rest though, good point.
>>
>>8298948
yeah

I was 'racist as a joke' until I learned that most other people are actually racist for real.
>>
>>8301892
> feminists are fighting for workers rights
> everyone with mental illness should have access to therapy, men too
> toxic masculinity ideals where men are forced to suppress feelings is part of patriarchy

Look up alexithymia.

Also there are things like Men's Studies and Masculinity Studies. That's where you go to university, and study your masculinity in an academical context.

You're right though. Women absolutely have female privilege about emotions. That's why we need more male feminists, to point out where the women are wrong.

Men's feelings matter.
>>
File: 1-llama-teeth-daniela-kriva.jpg (60KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1-llama-teeth-daniela-kriva.jpg
60KB, 900x675px
>>8297938
???
>>
>>8303275
>That's why we need more male feminists,
Nope.
>>
>>8298948

The thing that always perplexes me is why it would even be racist as a joke to begin with. It's not edgy counterculturalism to be racist. It's more mainstream than political correctness is. That's why political correctness has to struggle so hard (and so irritatingly) to continue existing.

The other thing that perplexes me is that now that they've been doing it for so long and built such an orthodoxy around it, they don't start going the other way in order to troll themselves. Or better yet, some new way. Like, instead of saying everybody is equal like a boring person, or saying Jews are evil like some other kind of boring person, why not say only people from Luxembourg are evil or some crap. I mean it sounds dumb but if you really wanted to be "free" and not another generic mainstream groupthinking "cuck" or whatever then you certainly wouldn't embrace all the standard types of bigotry like /pol/ has done.

Basically I'm saying that being against blacks, Jews, and Muslims is 100% normie behavior, and it's pathetic that /pol/ has ever pretended otherwise.
>>
>>8284598
1)nobody is gonna die, stop being a massive pussy
2)it's 1s and 0s on a screen, stop being a massive pussy
>>
>>8284640
How do you see the irony in the people trying to segregate everyone who isn't straight and white being an incredibly diverse group?
>>
>>8304997
Wow. This. I've been thinking this for a long time but never had the motivation to formulate this into a coherent response.

Who are you, anon? Tell me about yourself. I want to know this person I agree with.
>>
I heard she got doxed but I still haven't seen any evidence of it
>>
File: ImageOffender.jpg (22KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
ImageOffender.jpg
22KB, 768x576px
>>8299502
Less than a month ago a dude stabbed two people at Transylvania University because they told them they were Democrats as opposed to Republicans. Sounds like right wing terrorism to me.

Not that I think the left is innocent either, people in general just need to stop getting so autistic over their political views. I blame Tumblr and /pol/ mostly.
>>
>>8303193
Gee it does when you go out of your way to avoid mentioning he was Muslim who /pol/tards hate more than anything.

It's almost as if you're a pathological liar making literal fucking Nazis look better by lying.
>>
>>8307446
I heard Sarkeesian got literally over 9000 death threats by email but years and UN speeches later we're all still waiting on the screenshots.
>>
>>8304997
Having certain subconscious prejudices is not on the same level as being a stormfag, though. That's the difference between normalfag "racism" and actual /pol/ shit. Normal people see a group of young black men and decide to take another path. /pol/ sees a group of young black men and starts fantasizing about their genocide.
>>
>>8309172
Fair enough. I will concede that the right is getting worryingly violent too. Back when it got out that antifa started throwing m80's at people and talking about arming themselve with guns, there were a bunch of people in the comment sections basically saying "Screw this pacifism shit. Let's just start killing liberals!"
>>
>>8297896

It seems to be the opposite to me. People who have a firm footing in reality can more easily dismiss the internet as nonsense that doesn't matter. But for younger people who live on the internet, the stakes are so dramatic.

On one side you have tweens being "run off the internet" as if their lives are over, and on the other you have people like Stephen Fry going "you know what, this is all kind of a drag, baleeted."
>>
>>8297928
>And right-wing terrorism is soaring. There are plenty of corpses.
Name one.
>>
>>8311067
Honestly, an entire year of my life went down the tubes because of the Internet, and I attempted suicide like four or five times and ended up in the hospital a shitload, which wasted a lot of my family's money. Bullying is no joke sometimes.
>>
>>8284579
It's really a sad thing that certain levels of "trolling" (death threats, racism, etc.) is considered ok just because it's on the internet.
>>
File: CyFyMRL.jpg (257KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CyFyMRL.jpg
257KB, 800x1199px
>>8309172
>a dude
Oh no! A dude?! A whole dude?! SHUT IT DOWN!
You know how big America is, right? You know how many people get murdered every damn day?

>Man arrested in Transy machete attack wrote that he was bullied for being Republican
>“He asked somebody what their political affiliation was, they said ‘Republican,’ and the guy said ‘You are safe.’
Holy kek, there's no way in hell he wasn't wearing a fedora while doing it, what a faggot.
>>
>>8311067
The only people I've ever seen who couldn't tell the difference are normies. And I'm speaking as someone who does basically live on the internet.

Then again, though, I'm also a gamer, so maybe I'm just more adjusted to trolls because of online multiplayer.
>>
>>8311082

It's not that it's okay, it's that it's reality. If you don't want to be at risk, don't expose yourself to it.
Over a million people die on the road every year, that's not "okay" but it's something everyone needs to take into account when they get in a car.

One person controlling their one self is a lot easier than that one person trying to control every other fucker on the internet.
>>
>>8311082
The internet is a place where everyone can enjoy whatever hobby or artform they like and be themselves, while also allowing them to spread news of important things, as well as allowing people to have access to almost every type of literature under the sun.

With this in mind, people saying mean things occasionally is a drawback I'm willing to accept with open arms.
>>
>>8305812
People have already died.
>>
>>8312295
[citation needed]
>>
>>8312295
people die for walking into the street without looking both ways
>>
>>8284598
it's called irony poisoning
>>
>>8286860
This goes further back than this incident. There are accusations that she is either a con artist or committing fraud using her patreon and several other crowdfunding sources, and has actually never had surgery and instead took a friend to Europe instead. There were no threats, however, when the rise of these fraud allegations made it to his parents, (rich family paying the bills for him), they stopped paying his rent. Inbetween antagonizing the trolls, and a need for an easier victim card for more sympathy donations to keep making money, despite not completing many of the promised books, sales, etc.
in all, this is just an organized crowdfunding scam for swindling people by pandering a fake cause. This is actually more harmful to the lgbt, as this gets dragged out further regardless of the poor content of the material involved.
Also, He keeps referring to these trolls as nazis.
He was part of many anti-semitism groups and anti israel rallies in the past, and has been banned from them. The actual history behind this person is like looking over a bad self inflicted train wreck.
>>
Cyberbullying HURTS.

And yes, it can even kill. Google cyberbully death.
Think twice before you post.
>>
>>8313408
Patreon is for funding ongoing projects like comics. If she ways she needs so many dollars to produce so many comics, then that's fair whatever she spends the money on, surgery or holidays in Europe.
>>
File: gross.jpg (779KB, 1280x1791px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
779KB, 1280x1791px
>>
>>8311090
Terrorism is still terrorism if there's only one person behind it you fag. I'm not calling for the the death of the right, I'm just giving an example of something that happens.
>>
>>8313459
except when they allegedly and consistently fail to produce material, and are under the accusation of not actually transitioning yet claiming they are.
>>
>>8313424
kys
>>
File: mystery of the druids.jpg (333KB, 752x2009px) Image search: [Google]
mystery of the druids.jpg
333KB, 752x2009px
>>8304997
>Like, instead of saying everybody is equal like a boring person, or saying Jews are evil like some other kind of boring person, why not say only people from Luxembourg are evil or some crap. I mean it sounds dumb but if you really wanted to be "free" and not another generic mainstream groupthinking "cuck" or whatever then you certainly wouldn't embrace all the standard types of bigotry like /pol/ has done.
>He hasn't taken the green pill
>>
>>8313424
Yeah, but the worst cyberbulling occurs in places like tumblr and instagram, not 4chan or reddit.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.