[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the common homosexual preferential attraction to straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1300320195003.jpg (58KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
1300320195003.jpg
58KB, 533x401px
Is the common homosexual preferential attraction to straight men in fact proof that they do not see homosexuals as real men?
>>
>>8283010
Of course they don't, because they aren't. They are feminized men. The gay dream is to be a woman and hook straight men that way.
>>
>>8283010
It's literally just the male mindset. Males always want to dominate other men and gay men see seducing straight men as the biggest challenge of dominance.

Females are the opposite, which is why they care so much about gold star status.
>>
>>8283339
>Males always want to dominate other men
Me confirmed trutrans, thanks anon.
>>
Its always made me wonder about lesbians. They dont seem to worship the female body the way homosexual men worship the idealized male body.

Submission legitimizes authority and dominance; it is a fundamental part of social order. I think a lot of primates with some abstract ability who are social get more from interaction generally than just a cost-benefit conclusion about whatever the transaction between them is. Even if its just emotionally, their imagination associates it with more than just the moment.

Lesbians have fun and feel love, but you get the sense that its just a peer with them. There's no adoration of the form itself. Some ultra feminist academics to expound on the more abstract nature of the female, but its usually about the role or state of being, not the physical creature.

Submissive homosexuals find a role in rewarding ideals of manhood. Its natural all throughout males, homosexuals just perceive in a sexual way, perhaps as self sacrifice.

That they idealize 'straight' men then has nothing to do with the physical form, but what the character implies.

So then its logical to conclude that they naturally dont see a male who submits sexually to other males as being equal to those ideals. It's not wrong, its just natural. Its no crime to say one thing is not the same as another. Nature has no use or recognition of modern notions of 'equality'.

I think its also validating, and not terribly different than the willingness to be degraded. A man who prefers females can often degrade a homosexual with every slur in the book and as long as it ends with the homosexual getting his D, will happily overlook or even embrace the abuse. I guess its 'action speaks louder than words' thing.
>>
>>8283440

Where homosex has had any social role in society, it normally follows some institutional dynamic. Today, the pre-eminent social institutions teach equality, so you have gays walking around assuming they should have an equal social role to regular men. Since regular men do not normally believe that and they are a majority, there is naturally some friction, if you'll pardon the term.
>>
>>8283440
This speaks powerfully to me as a submissive mtf.
>>
>>8283046
>all gays are repressed trans
Fuck off tranny posters. Not everyone is as mentally retarded and ill as you
>>
File: who_poo_you_doo.jpg (57KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
who_poo_you_doo.jpg
57KB, 625x625px
>>8283440
>That they idealize 'straight' men then has nothing to do with the physical form, but what the character implies.
What does the character imply, anon? Tell me more about that shit.
>>
File: posh grinch.jpg (86KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
posh grinch.jpg
86KB, 768x432px
>>8283544
>shit
>>
>>8283474
>Not everyone is as mentally retarded and ill as you
Right, normal gays aren't as feminized mentally as the ones who are trannies.
>>
>>8283440

Lesbians creep me out. In some ways they hardly even seem human
>>
>>8283602
>as feminized mentally
>implying
>>
>>8283633
Fucking this

They are always one of two things:
1.) Angry, antisocial, and over posessive of their girlfriend
2.) Overly bubbly and meme obsessed

There is literally no inbetween
>>
>>8283661
>having the sexual orientation of women isn't feminine
>>
>>8283708
>homosexual
>same orientation as women
Do homosexuals like men the same way women do?
>>
File: 128799046356.jpg (40KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
128799046356.jpg
40KB, 604x453px
>>8283633
>In some ways they hardly even seem human

Well, thats just women generally. A bit like another humanoid that isn't capable of reason until about age 40.

Its natural to feel creeped out by something looking at you that has all the eye movements and expressions of a child in an adult body, just like it would be if creepy if you encountered an ape that could speak somewhat and sort of walked upright like a human but not quite. The mind has an instinct for discerning 'like me/not like me' and it goes into a minor state of apoplexy if it has to hang for a second to reach a conclusion.

I heard a couple discussing birds the other day and how males have more vibrant coloring than females. I wanted to jump in to explain that sexual dimorphism is usually due to natural selection, and that females kept physical traits of youth because they were selected as such to the point where they could no longer physically mature at the same rate as males, which is why young males seem girly and women seem child-like. The reason their female birds keep drab colors is because they cant physically mature fast enough, which is why they look like the younger version of the species. By missing testosterone early on, they are fated to never catch up physically to completion.

In humans, this is more apparent in the face and behavior. If they live long enough, they will eventually develop facial hair or have thinning hair.

Likewise, young boys will have pitched voices, emotional outbursts, exaggerated gestures and wild expressions. In girls and children, this is seen as normal. It seems effeminate in a grown man because we notice the difference in gender typical behavior, not realizing that is is actually a manifestation of the same traits of youth, where the mind has not yet learned to brake action, decisions and reflexes emanating from primal emotion, or what we perceive as 'maturity'.
>>
>>8283793
Depends how feminized they are.
>>
bump for interest
>>
As a gay man, I do not understand where you are coming from when you say that we are more attracted to straight men. I (and gay friends I have spoken to about this) personally prefer gay men.
>>
>>8287588
>gay friends I have spoken to about this

I prefer mashed potatoes to baked ones, but never told it to anyone.

I'm just saying that when people know what they like, they normally dont find occasion to ask about alternatives unless something gives them cause. You might prefer French dressing over Italian, but when was the last time you felt like consulting others about it.

Sometimes people find ways to re-affirm what they believe they are supposed to think. People often say they love what they have until there's a chance for something better.
>>
>>8283046
FPBP!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.