[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relaxin-2 Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0506.png (61KB, 800x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.png
61KB, 800x406px
Can someone give me a rundown on Relaxin-2?

Apparently it can help soften the cartilage of the pelvis and help it expand, giving you more hippage.

Does anyone have experience with this? What was your dose? How did you get it prescribed? Is there a way to buy it online?

>inb4 that subby meme image is posted
>>
>>8280009
Lel is there a drug that does the reverse of this?
t. ftm with small-ish hips but still
>>
>>8280009
honestly sounds dangerous if the cartilage gets damaged from doing this
>>
>>8280040
It's what causes the hip changes in when during pregnancy.

That's why a lot of women have permanently bigger hips after pregnancy.
>>
pls respond
>>
Don't do this.

Yes, your hips might get wider but relaxin also makes your hands and feet bigger.
>>
>>8280700
I heard that the hands and feet thing is temporary though.

There was a transgirl on Reddit that did Relaxin and she has babymakin hips, I think she started at like 25 too, that's much later than me at 20.

In a comment she said that the hands and feet getting wider was temporary.
>>
>>8280009
A cursory glance at websites that sell relaxin shows that its going rate is around $90 for 5 MICRO grams. The amount of money you would have to spend to get any therapeutic benefit from this protein is ludicrous. As such no one here has used it.

The only feasible way to benefit from this protein would be to make a GMO cell line overexpressing the protein for your personal use (for some dumbass reason no one sells premade GMO lines so you'll have to do all the work yourself).
>>
>>8280750
>In a comment she said that the hands and feet getting wider was temporary.
And you believe that?
If that is just temporary what else is temporary, those hips as well?
>>
>dose
started at 5mg/week, now at 10mg/week
experimented with 1-4x weekly injections. all based on a number of papers of relaxin subq infusions to estimate pregnancy levels. 5mg/week should have reached standard pregnancy, 10mg/wk should have reached 2x roughly.

after approx 3.5 months there is little photographic evidence of any growth

>prescribed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>8281582
Where did you get it?
>>
>>8281582
>started at 5mg/week, now at 10mg/week
milligrams or micrograms? You would have to be spending $15,000 a week to afford 5mg/week (unless you're making it yourself).

At least according to the going rate on this site:

https://www.peprotech.com/en-US/Pages/Product/Recombinant_Human_Relaxin-2/130-15

5 micrograms injected into your system should be enough to roughly mimic pregnancy levels assuming you have ~5 liters of blood. However I don't know how long those levels would be maintained as I don't know how fast this stuff is metabolized.
>>
>>8280750
Link?
>>
>>8280030
Maybe it could be possible to use relaxin and then bind your hips while on it, to get smaller hips.
>>
>>8281614
geopeptides
i've been looking for better/cheaper chinese sources but so far unlucky

>>8281620
milligrams
mcg or ug would be micrograms
if you buy from hardcore research chem sites like that sure, it's going to be expensive as fuck. you probably can't even buy from them as an average consumer
>>8281620
>5 micrograms injected into your system should be enough to roughly mimic pregnancy levels assuming you have ~5 liters of blood
source?
having read many papers on relaxin/serelaxin this wouldn't be enough by any administration type
>>
>>8281913
>geopeptides
Holy crap I found a new favorite site.

>source?
Here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3856209/pdf/nihms122673.pdf

Says the average relaxin levels at 6-12 weeks pregnancy is 1.18ng/ml. If you inject 5 micrograms and have ~5 liters of blood thats 1ng/ml of relaxin in your bloodstream. Obviously this is a very messy estimate that assumes instant dispersal and doesn't account for the rate of metabolism. I was just trying to show that it's impossible to get enough relaxin at a reasonable price for any anon to have used it however your geopeptide site has proven me wrong.
>>
>>8281913
are you gonna keep taking it? you should keep a picture diary
for science(actual science)
>>
>>8281582
Does that mean that you're spending $50-$100 dollars a week on Relaxin?
>>
>>8282446
Beauty aint cheap
>>
File: chart.png (46KB, 940x470px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
46KB, 940x470px
>>8282285
I see. I used several other papers to come up with different estimates requiring higher doses. I created a model to estimate steady state concentration based on info scattered here and there, and it seemed to match up reasonably well with levels i've seen in some clinical papers. I'll look through my papers again if you're interested

>>8282368
I'll probably do it for a while. I have a picture diary, as well as measurements. pic related makes me think my estimates are placebo basically, but i think the picture method I use is not very accurate regardless, but the trend should hold if it were actually real.

>>8282446
Thanks for mentioning that. I always mess this up because I'm dumb and did my research months ago. I actually started at 2.5mg and now am taking 5mg. I'd have to recheck my model to see if what I was saying earlier is still correctly. Buying the 10mg vials with a 52% off coupon code makes my current expenditure $10 a week.

(apologies for tripping, I usually hate tripfags but in this case I think I'm using one in the intended fashion, because as far as I'm aware noone else on this board is guinea-pigging relaxin)
>>
>>8284529
If you haven't noticed anything regarding your hips after 3 months then what have you noticed?

Have you noticed nothing?
>>
>>8284529
Umm, out of curiosity where are you purchasing it from and where did you getva cupon?
Asking for a friend
>>
>>8285486
Also, a quick google search didn't turn up anything particularly useful.
>>
>>8284529

Did you actually get anything from geopeptides checked by a laboratory to make sure you're using the real thing? I didn't find any strong endorsements of the site from anabolic users (they were looking for SARMs and IGF-1).
>>
>>8285486
>where are you purchasing it from
Read the thread. >>8281913
>>
>>8285091
Sensations in the legs, hips, lower back post injection as well as insulin-like sensations. Whereas in my graph you can see that my own estimates have become more consistently larger, the photo method (using a ruler for scale and measuring width based on pixels) does not show the same growth. I can say that the latter method is not accurate though because it's pretty clear to me that my hips are not 10" wide. But even so you'd expect the trend to continue.

>>8285486
The source is earlier in the thread. Drop an email and I'll send you the code.

>>8286354
No, but I haven't found any other sources. I decided I'd rather just try it than try to find a lab and drop several hundred on testing. So you're right, it could be fake shit. But I'm hips-dysphoric enough to keep dumping money at it.
>>
>>8286418
Are you the infamous hips-chan from mtfg?
>>
>>8286432
I have been in mtfg once and then noped right out, so unlikely.
>>
>>8284529

You said you had been using it for three and a half months, right? It doesn't look like you marked the start date.
>>
>>8286481
I hastily added a few series to the chart for that post, so it looks like the yellow one's dates are a bit off.
First injection was 1/29/17
>>
>>8286418
So absolutely no growth for 6 months then. Disappointing.

How long were you on HRT when you started Relaxin if you don't mind me asking? What age did you start?

Why continue after 6 months if you're not seeing results?
>>
>>8287266
*3.5 months

Why?
1. This is an experiment
2. I can afford it
3. I have only been on 5mg/wk for about a month now
4. This isn't even half of a single pregnancy length
>>
>>8287345
Right.

Is there anyway to keep in contact with you? You seem to be the only person actually on Relaxin on here.
>>
>>8288014
Sure, I'll post an email then (beware because I forget to check it sometimes but I'll try to remember now). I usually show up whenever relaxin comes up here.
I am happy to help any other potential guinea pigs
>>
>>8288014
eh shit, I thought you could post email with trip, whatever here it is

kailu (aat) tutanota.com
>>
>>8284529

So your visual estimation is that your hips are widening but both measuring methods you're using say nothing is happening?
>>
>>8291033
It's really only two measurements - my estimate and an estimate based on a picture. The picture estimate consistently underestimates reality (for sure - this happens when I tried it with my shoulders too so it's not just self-hugboxing), but yes does not show growth commensurate with my visual estimates.
>>
>>8286354
How would you even do that
>>
>>8284529
>not just using a fucking tape measure instead of relying on your eyes
trannies really do have female brains
>>
>>8297316
"using a fucking tape measure " is relying on your eyes dip shit
>>
>>8297061

Look up purity lab testing. I've never had anything checked myself. There's even a review on Amazon where a guy posted the lab results of ON's Whey Protein powder.
>>
>>8297316
>>8297642
Chill out 2bqhwy fampais

I used a meter stick, but in doing so I need to estimate where the ends of the hips meet the stick. That's all I meant. A soft tape measure isn't really any easier for this since it's not circumference
>>
>>8297316
When will this meme end?
>>
>>8299960
I emailed you and you haven't responded?
Reeeee I want to know how to relaxin science!!!!
>>
>>8299960
Oh man I really wish you were more far along so we could have more data to go by lol

What is your age if you don't mind me asking? I'm 20 years old so I feel like I've just missed the window of opportunity for hip growth. I'm wondering if adding Relaxin could loosen things up down there and stimulate some growth.
>>
>>8301151
so why don't you do it so "we" have more data to go by
>>
>>8301269
I don't feel 100% comfortable self-medding something like that until there's a good amount of data.

I can see the paradox.
>>
>>8301336
literally the worst thing that can happen is nothing
>>
>>8301366
I don't know enough about the hormone to be convinced of that.

There have been reports of the feet and hands growing as well.
>>
>>8301374
well then you won't get anything since you're not willing to try
too bad
>>
>>8301429
I'm willing to wait and see how Relaxin treats our tripfriend.
>>
>>8301437
fuck you
>>
>>8301444
You just want more guinea pigs for data lol
>>
Isn't there relaxin in semen?
>>
File: relaxin.png (87KB, 853x387px) Image search: [Google]
relaxin.png
87KB, 853x387px
>>8301590
sigh... yes.
>>
>>8286400
The source provided was super expensive a from what >>8281620 said >>8281913 made it sound like they had a different source.
>>
>>8286418
[email protected] btw for the cupon code and stuff.
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (887KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
887KB, 850x1200px
>>8301590
So in theory if you suck enough dicks you can get a feminine appearance?
>>
>>8302534

Did you bother reading it?
>>
>>8302736
I did not desu pretty entertaining tho when I find a bf imma take his dick 6times a day.
>>
>>8302458
Yes that post contains a source, did you read it?
>>
>>8280009
hmmm, do you think that if a handlet were to take relaxin, but not HRT that their hands would grow, but not their hips
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.