[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really the chasers behind the keyboard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1139.jpg (27KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1139.jpg
27KB, 337x450px
I'm a passable, sane, MtF, and I'm wanting to experiment with a decent guy.

I don't even care if he's a chaser for whatever reasons as long as he's not wanting to play with my dick.

Do I just not know where to look? Whenever I try to find someone, I only find creepy worded ads, dick pics, or worse... pics like these.

Is this really what's out there?

...hard pass
>>
>>8279871
>...hard pass
at least i do pass bitch
>>
>>8279871
If you can show a pic of a tranny with a nice and decent looking bf then no.
If you can't then yes.
And you need to get used to them wanting to touch your dick, an actual straight man wouldn't go near you because of it.
>>
>>8279871
>as long as he's not wanting to play with my dick

chasers want to suck your dick and have you fuck them.
this is why we hate them.
>>
>>8279913
I can deal with a guy not being 10/10, I can even deal with someone bi, but my bar is set far above emaciated inbreds lusting after dick.
>>
I sucked an army ranger off of tinder once at night once in the morning then he cut things off. Hot as fuck guy, fit, handsome, mid 20s, beautiful eyes, no gay face, no agp flags, great dick. Just hot.

He had a gf too which was fun she was cute.
>>
>>8279969
Then you need to remove your penis and just trap a straight man into a relationship and hope he doesn't literally kill you when he finds out.
Chasers are self-loathing homosexuals, you can't get anything worse.
>>
>>8279871
As a masc chaser with AGP, I can tell you I'm much more handsome and bara than this fellow. That is if you find neanderthal bara dudes handsome.

I don't really put myself out there cuz im quite introverted. I like to work, sleep, smoke weed and play video games. Should I go to my local LGBT space as a chaser?

>>8279913
It'd feel unnatural not to touch it, but i'd try not to I suppose.

>>8279956
I'd be willing to top, although i'd be ok with a tranny topping me.
>>
>>8280020
kill yourself, homewrecking scum!
>>
>>8280164
I'd hit it but you can understand my desire to quit it after right? When your repression breaks, I really don't want to deal with that
>>
>>8280164
>As a masc chaser with AGP,
How do you express your AGP when dating a tranny?
>>
>>8280196
Home wrecking how exactly? I ate her out till she cummed lol. I sure hope I didn't wreck their home
>>
>>8280202
hot what was it like hanging out with them?
>tfw no bf and gf to suck off and eat out respectively
>>
>>8280164
Literally just die.
>>
>>8280197
Jesus Christ... this!
>>
File: tmp_3304-images-711643472.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3304-images-711643472.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
>>8280211
It was fun but a bit awkward, I'm an awk person a lil and idk... I wish I was hotter and got invited over some more lol

We watched some Star trek and and had drinks and chatted then fucked.. I spent the night and then sucked him in the morning after she went to work. Hugged him goodbye then ghost. Oh well
Pic related he was almost this hot
>>
>>8280236
what's the dynamic like having a threesome with a couple?
>>
>>8280249
It depends on the couple id say. They were very respectful and seemed to enjoy having me around so it was fun. Another couple were weird towards me, like the guy wasn't into me, and that was just not good
>>
>>8279871
>pics like these.
Same tbqh. I however settled with dating nerdy 4chan types. They are not exactly ideal either but at least not as gross as those old daddies.
>>
>>8280331
Trip on Blaire
>>
>>8280164
Chasers don't belong in lgbt spaces, fuck off.
>>
>>8280197
I don't blame you. I don't believe I'll crack from stress, rather I'll probably be coaxed into it by a trans friendly future society.

>>8280199
I'd probably project it onto the tranny, hence gyandromorphilia. Oh sure I could crossdress and pretend i'm a woman, but tranny probably wouldn't like that lol.
>>
I basically qualify as a chaser, if you wanna look at it negatively. It's the kind of thing that doesn't get labelled that way if someone approves of you, though. You know how it is.

Anyway, I'm plenty nice. Got my problems but mostly I'm really quality. Obviously you've still gotta like me. Still, perk, I know all about the trans experience and I've got boundless sympathy. Though I'm just that kind of person.

But yeah on the other hand almost any trans girl who gets to know me wouldn't call me a chaser. Because like I said, I'm too cool for that. So do I count? WHO KNOWS
>>
So for a passing tranny who doesn't want to out themselves publicly, where do you go to find non creepy guys?

Just luck?
>>
>be a horrible chaser
>somewhere in my life, I've ended up finding that my ultimate fantasy is being dominated by a mtf
>daydream how content I'd be if I could have access to a (feminine)dick every day, every hour

Getting real ready to blow myself up over here, sempai.
>>
>>8279871

I am a cis gay guy and I would love to date the guy in that pic; he looks qt t b h
>>
>>8280624
>non creepy guys

kek
>>
>>8280625
go to Latin america or look for a black trans women they are more likely to be tops Latina more likely yo be versatile

I'm a Top chaser who likes to suck their dicks and i love me some latinas.

I have had a few ask to top me and i'm just like "i wish i was into that for you but i'm not can't do it"

I did try it but bottoming is so fucking painful
>>
anyone who says "sane" while describing themselves obviously isn't
>>
File: Gay_Florist_HD.jpg (234KB, 1278x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Florist_HD.jpg
234KB, 1278x1618px
>>8280703
>I am a cis gay guy
>>
>>8280713
also only men do this
>>
>>8280717

I don't get it ?
>>
>>8280720
they are saying that if you would date the guy in OP's pic then you must look like this guy
>>8280717
>>
>>8280713
Practically every transwoman I've met is far from it. I see no problem making the distinction
>>
>>8280753

oh sick burn
>>
>>8279871
>beggars in position of being choosers
>>
>>8280625
You're a complete disgrace to the rest of us. If you aren't the one beating your tranny you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>8280817
>not wanting to drown in tranny cum
Look at this faggot.
>>
>>8280877
I'm referring to the getting dominated part.
>>
>>8280842

You make my boy clit so hard, Sir!
Please fill me with your potent seed!!!!
>>
>>8280717
I don't think that person is into adult males.
>>
>>8280883
I want her to hold my head between her legs, forcing me to take her in my mouth. I want her to feel like getting off, and ordering me to present my butt to her.

If you don't share these feelings, you're a fucking subhuman and Hitler was right.
>>
>>8280939
You disgusting beta faggot.
>>
>>8280985
Non-human cishet shitler.
>>
Boy this thread went places

>>8280706
I'm really more of a pussy.

>>8280624
I could ask the same thing about trans girls. I mean, if I cared enough to only want that particular kind of girl, ya know. Luck? Sure.
>>
>>8280933
>that's a pedo

it takes one to know one
>>
>>8280985
>disgusting beta faggot

what other kind is there?
>>
>>8281021
>cis
And you're not? Fucking tranny in denial.
>>
>>8279871
>I'm a passable, sane, MtF
already not believable

you people really think the world is going to change just because you did? you have a cock, you're going to attract homos, thats the deal you signed up for, there is no actually straight man who wants a cock on a woman, if you cant accept your own biology at least accept everyone else's.
>>
>>8283261
OP didn't imply wanting to date straight men at all.

Stop being so insecure.
>>
>>8280842
i want my bf to do this to me now
>>
File: Connor-Hill-TMA-09[1].jpg (347KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
Connor-Hill-TMA-09[1].jpg
347KB, 620x775px
The idea that us "chasers" look unattractive is a myth perpetuated by delusional transwomen who feel that someone being attracted to them while knowing they are transgender is wrong.
Some of them feel that the only way they have legitimacy "as a woman" is to only date people who don't know they're trans. By painting us as unconventionally attractive like the man in the OP, they're attempting to justify not dating a "chaser".
In reality, us chasers are on a level of attractiveness similar to my picture. Not to mention our incredibly high intelligence and charming personalities.
For example, I am so charming that I can woo the pants off a transwoman within five minutes of meeting her. Of course, I don't do that as a sudden de-pantsing would make them feel dysphoric and us chasers are always sensitive to a transwoman's needs.

Just date chasers, we are a superior breed of people.
>>
>>8279871
i'm a chaser that's not super fond of playing with dick and have no desire to be fucked up the ass. am i really that rare?
>>
>>8279871
>I'm a passable, sane, MtF
Literally not true
>>
>>8283521
Considering the average MtF is a hon they're really the last people to talk about someone being unattractive.
>>
>>8283559
>no desire to be fucked up the ass
Most chasers don't

>not super fond of playing with dick
Then you are not a chaser, you're a straight numale.
>>
>>8279871
i know exactly what you mean, but a piece of advice, if you want to find a nice guy irl, look for them irl, maybe a friend can hook you up, a bookstore, even a bar, but stop searching online, it doesn't work that way, and if that in the picture is the worst you've found, consider yourself lucky
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.