[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 65

File: Why-Craft-Beer.jpg (185KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Why-Craft-Beer.jpg
185KB, 1000x750px
Craft beer edition
What's your favorite craft beer?

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com

prvs: >>8254888
>>
File: IMG_20170512_205330349.jpg (1018KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170512_205330349.jpg
1018KB, 2592x1456px
Chest update
>>
>>8276869
you ruined your perfect succulent nipples...
>>
>>8276810
I like sours and Belgian beers a lot.

Also my whitman walker appt. went well. maybe on T in 1-2 months.
>>
>>8276908
don't worry they're under the dressing. they've got xeroform, gauze, and a sheet of tegaderm over them. on Monday im going back to the surgeon to get the dressing off and then i can show /ftmg/ my nips.
>>
>>8276869
Murrica
>>
How do you guys handle dating? It's been several months since my ex gf and I broke up and I want to get back on the horse, but I don't know how to handle telling people I'm trans. I feel like that would be a deal breaker for most girls so I don't even know how to meet girls who wouldn't automatically reject me. Online dating might be a possibility, but I have no experience with that and prefer irl.
>>
>>8276869
Should've gone for lipo first. It could've also shrunk your titays.
>>
>>8276869
Looks good. What surgeon did you go to?
>>
>>8276810
Literally why would any girl choose me over a cis guy to date? And one that's petite and submissive not just one who's into femdom who wants me to be their bitch or a tumblr girl who wants me to be their progressive sjw transboi.
>>
>>8277065
Bisexual girls would be pretty open to it, provided you can get them to not reach for the mancave.
>>
>>8277025
Dr Christopher Salgado

>>8277018
I used to overeat to cope with dysphoria and trauma. I got fat. I'm working on recovering a healthy relationship with food.
>>
>>8277065
$
>>
>>8277075
But then I think why wouldn't they choose a cis man or woman over me? With me they don't get dick or vagina.
>>
>>8277120
Even if I had a lot of money I'm stingy as hell desu
>>8277078
>healthy relationship with food
This expression always brings funny imagery to mind.
>>
>>8277140
having muscle, dressing well, being funny, find a girl with a fairly low libido anyway, being famous, would all help too. (some of those more achievable than others). you aren't wrong that it puts you at a disadvantage, but it's not like it's impossible.
>>
How can I tell T is working? I self inject it so I'm worried I'm fucking it up somehow. Maybe it's because I've only been doing it for a little more than a month? The only thing I've noticed is acne, and it's only a bit worse than it was already.
>>
>>8277474
In a month I noticed my neck felt firmer, sex drive was up, and I smelled different. My voice dropped pretty quickly though so I might not be good for reference. Also try charcoal face wash for your acne.
>>
File: compliments.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
compliments.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>8277474
You must be doing it wrong, after my second injection I woke up the very next day with all the hair from the crown of my head falling out, and a Rip van Winkle beard.
>>
>>8277474
Kinda gross, but I had to go on and off T a lot because of my fucked up life and the first thing I noticed every time I get back on T is the genital smell change. That's overnight each time.
Unless you're really fucking it up, you're fine.
>>
>>8276836

Eli is both a male and female name
>>
Is Lance a dumb name or no?
>>
>>8278918
Good name
>>
Anyone tried self-medding?
>>
I just read about Brandon Teena as an already suiicidal 18 year old pre-transition, and I'm fucking terrified. Can anyone say that this doesn't really happen anymore? Please?
>>
>>8278448
>el.lee
Vs
>E.lie

To make a mockery of phonetics
>>
>>8278918
One ball too many
>>
>>8279125
This as in rape and murder or this as in being depressed?
>>
>>8279125
> suicidal
> afraid to be murdered

It's like being afraid of free top surgery. Besides you're a tguy, you'll get raped in your ona hole, not murdered.
>>
>>8278990
Xanax and weed or t?
>>
>>8277065
Date or fuck?
>>
>>8279125
Correction rape is a thing, the murder bit less common.
>>
>>8279156
T
>>
>>8279171
Is murder of a t guy even a thing? I mean you're talking "straight" homophobes finding a dick vs, what, them being mad you stole their girl while packing air?
>>
>>8279174
As long as you have a steady affordable supply, why not? It's not exactly rocket science, assuming you can find your thigh.
>>
>>8279180
True. The rape bit is pretty relevant though. I've gone through it, so has another guy on here. Probably more if you ask. Teena got murdered to cover up the rape didn't he? So it's an escalation thing.
>>
>>8279171
>>8279153
I'm mostly talking about the rape, as well as every article except one I read referred to him as "she" despite him passing to everyone? But would someone even rape a respectable 5'7 manly looking dude?
>>
>>8279201
Because trans
>>
>>8279201
Yes. But it's like never going in the ocean because 3 people a year die of shark.
>>
>>8279201
Maybe not in an alley, but more stalker obsessive rape because they can't deal with your unused vag or something.
>>
Anybody else kinda wish they could accept their birth sex?

I tried repressing super hard as a cis lesbian just because of how shit my family and community in general is towards trans people. But the pain of dysphoria was too much to handle so I had to transition, despite knowing my family would reject me. I would kill to be reborn as male but being able to live as a lesbian and be happy would be the next best thing.

I hate being trans.
>>
>>8279125
there were a lot of factors surrounding that case. it really depends where you live and who you associate with. those guys were a problem in brandon's life for a while and it escalated into that. if you're passing as a guy it's really unlikely a cis guy is gonna rape you unless you're like in prison or a 7 year old boy around your weird uncle or something.
>>
>>8279276
Yup, mostly. It's working ok so far.
>>
File: 1477251306784.jpg (85KB, 534x792px) Image search: [Google]
1477251306784.jpg
85KB, 534x792px
>>8279276
i wish i was a cute lesbian like in my chinese cartoons desu
>15 years out/repressing as a lesbian
>never got laid
worst of both worlds

I sexually identify as a chris-chan cause I see consensual sex with a grill as some kinda ultimate achievement that would instantly cure both my autism and gender dysphoria
>>
>>8279168
Both
>>
As a cis guy, I'm kind of blind to what it really means to be a man since it just comes naturally to me. How would you guys describe the essence of a man?
>>
>>8280526
your mother
>>
>>8280532
I'm looking for serious answers, kiddo.
>>
>>8279135
That means? Sorry im stupid and english is not my first language
>>
>>8280541
cut your penis off and give it to me, kiddo
>>
>>8279832
Why is being a lesbian better than being a man?
>>
>>8280654
all dat pussy
>>
>>8280663
But in terms of having a lesbian relationship with a girl instead of a straight relationship with one? Or is it just because you'd get laid more?
>>
>craft beer

All I drink for beer is Heineken and the occasional Blue Moon. I don't get the appeal of craft beer.
>>
File: 1491022231837.jpg (66KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1491022231837.jpg
66KB, 604x453px
>>8280526
>>
File: 1453479428626.jpg (514KB, 800x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1453479428626.jpg
514KB, 800x1024px
>>8280526
This is the ideal male body.

Whether you like it or not, this is what peak performance looks like.
>>
>>8280634
I think what he meant is that it's too snowflaky. Not sure though.
>>
>>8280526
how you think of yourself mentally like in daydreams and dreams, if you like having a penis and being male versus if it causes discomfort
>>
I just got my hair cut short
it's kinda ugly but at least I pass better
>>
>>8281067
I guess? I kinda like it cause my relatives have stupid solider/weapon names. I just have been using that name for a while but idk if I wanna change it.

What are you guys named if anyone wants to give some advice on what's bad or good to use.
>>
>>8279156
>xanax and weed

my bro
>>
>>8281432
Well I mean if it fits your family and it doesn't stand out compared to them then I guess it's alright. Like if they're all named weird shit and then you'd be something average like Joe it'd be a bit weird too in my opinion.
>>
>>8281184
i need to find a good haircutter or barber because the one in my town is run by a bitch asian who yelled at me for ten minutes because i was "trying to get a boy cut", then charged me as if my hair was below my shoulders beforehand (it wasn't).
>>
>>8281184
What kind of cut?

I've been rocking a grown out fade for a while, I might go autist mode and get a high and tight sometime soon though.
>>
>>8281448
>then charged me as if my hair was below my shoulders beforehand (it wasn't).
You shouldn't have paid.
>>
>>8277474
It affects people differently. I've also been self-injecting for a little over a month and I'm already getting my voice dropping.
Just give it time. As long as you don't notice an immediate problem (pain, leg spazzing out, etc.), you should be fine.
>>
>>8281530 didn't. Should have said tried. It's a small town but I, frankly, am intimidating enough even as a barely-beginning transition guy that a 5 foor tall 40 year old asian lady couldn't outscream me. plus i know for a fact her husband would be fucking pissed at her if somebody called complaining about her screaming again.

still hacks me off that we give hairdressers so much power with zero guarantee they'll act in our interest which we explicitly just straight up give them cash for. if i can't find a barber who's, i guess more "queer friendly" i'll just go to Haircuttery and threaten to make a complaint to corporate or make a social media stink if they deny me a men's haircut because i have a vag. which i hate that i'm ok with doing that but i'm paying for this shit. get it. fucking. right.
>>
>>8277126
Hey, some people are fine with that.
>>
>>8281184
I got my hair cut short and honestly, I look ugly as fuck. I'm just trying to deal with it, it needs to grow out more before I can mess with it further.
>>
>>8281643
Frankly you should complain.

>still hacks me off that we give hairdressers so much power with zero guarantee they'll act in our interest which we explicitly just straight up give them cash for.
Feels good to have never paid a cent for a haircut.
>>
>>8281643
Go to a chain hairdresser (ie. Super Clips, Great Clips, whatever the fuck). Don't tip unless you get what you want.
>>
>>8281643
Are you tall? I think short guys have to be more into transition to be intimidating. Like danny trejo.
>>
>>8281673
I would but it wasn't too recent, month-two month, and i don't know, all i wanted was the haircut i paid to get. i don't want to actually cause marital strife over it.

Anyone else used to cut their own hair as kids back when you were treated as a girl and your mom raining hell on you for it?

>>8281709
I'm not exceptionally tall or wide, a bit on the tall side but not over 6'. But i have a pretty powerful and commanding tone that i kind of got from my dad's sort of wrath-of-god kinda anger voice, and i have the lungs to support it. plus even though i'm not super big, I carry myself like a bruiser a lot. Like I said, 40 year old lady less than 5 feet tall wasn't gonna will a battle of wills there.
>>
Hello. I have a friend irl who has been on T for more than a year and he passes easily to me, but only visually. He acts so femininely sometimes that I can't comprehend it's the same person. He uses FB a lot, tags his female friends to everything and posts about himself and his tiny problems all the time. He has asked me to go and meet him and then he has cancelled, this has happened a few times. One time he said in the last minute that he has not eaten and is very tired, why ask me at all? My cis guy friends never do this but girls in the past have and I'm not friends with those people anymore. I also have feminine guy friends but they do not claim to be masculine and I'm not judgmental against them as I am towards this person. Am I just projecting my own views of masculinity on him and does this go away when I get more closer to what I want to be? I really want to be friends with this person so I think I have to overcome this.
>>
>>8281967
If you really want to be his friend, yes you do have to overcome it.
Some guys are just feminine, it happens.
>>
>>8281967
Seems like a girl desu, but I can't judge because I seem girly sometimes when I vent to my close friends. He'll probably either man up or decide he wants to be a girl again in a few years.
>>
>>8281967
>an HSTS meets an AAP
>>
>>8282982
Can we have different terms for this? I like the idea of people who are trans in the sense that they have all possible types of dysphoria, act like their preferred gender and just want to be a normal cis guy and then trans people who are the opposite or a mix but I don't like that those terms depend on sexuality and have some extra conotations.
>>
>>8281465
I don't really know names of haircuts :Y I'm too socially retarded for that. It's like 2-3 inches long and curly.
>>
>>8281660
yea even if it's ugly I think it's necessary bc the stylists kept seeing it was a feminine cut and thinking I was female so they'd continue with it. probably better to just get it short, let it grow out to the same length, and get a more masc cut in 2-3 months after I get top surgery and pass better
>>
>>8283054
>Can we have different terms for this?
>but I don't like that those terms depend on sexuality and have some extra conotations.
You're asking for different terms for different things.

How about gender conforming as transitioned sex and gender non-conforming as transitioned sex.

Both HSTS and AAP can be GCATS or GNCATS, although there is a correlation, especially for HSTS.
>>
>>8283074
gender nonconforming cats
>>
File: robert-sheehan-curly-hair.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
robert-sheehan-curly-hair.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8283055
it looks kinda like this. it's really dumb
>>
>>8283074
Okay. I'm not great with the terms. Can you be a gay trans guy or girl without being a*p? Because normally when I see the term used it doesn't just mean what their sexuality is but implies their being trans is just a manifestation of a fetish they have.
>>
File: aiden.jpg (124KB, 580x589px) Image search: [Google]
aiden.jpg
124KB, 580x589px
>>8283078
>>
>>8283190
>aiden
>bowtie
>tiny
>pussy
>feminine face
>probably some sjw who goes on tumblr
>>
>>8283078
No, no! Gender noncats!

The "CATS" will make them easier acronyms to remember than an acronym of jumbled letters and also makes them both sound cute.
>>
>>8283155
you can but here on /lgbt/ most people are bitchy and insist otherwise
>>
>>8283155
A*P isn't a fetish. It's a sexual orientation. Equating the sexual fantasy with the orientation is like equating a particular sex act with an orientation.

So "Can you be a gay trans guy or girl without being a*p?" is like asking "Can you be a lesbian without being into strap-ons?" or "Can you be a gay guy without being into anal?", except using "lesbian"/"gay" to refer to the act, "Can you be a girl into girls without being a lesbian aka into strap-ons?"
>>
>>8283344
you made me more confused
>>
>>8283356
don't bother with blanchy fanboys they don't make any sense
>>
>>8283217
I was going to post a picture of the cat as the profile picture of a tumblr page that said stuff like queer space prince but wound up on a journey that let me know lots of people claimed Blake Brockinton was killed by white supremacy and transphobia. Fuck those people.

This is why I shouldn't go on tumblr even for a joke.
>>
>>8283356
Which part?

>>8283374
Triggered AAP?
>>
File: 1494167355334.jpg (61KB, 750x736px) Image search: [Google]
1494167355334.jpg
61KB, 750x736px
Who has the time to categorize human sexuality? Who even cares? I guess it beats saying "I'm x and I'm into x for reason x" but it's fucking pointless anyway as you have to explain what the term means afterwards.
>>
>>8283416
>Who has the time
Are you implying I have a life?
>>
>>8283416
Why are you on this board?
>>
>>8283428
I was talking about Blanchard stuff specifically. I should have been more clear.
>>
>>8283400
Pretty much all of it.
In fact you asking that made me re-evaluate what I understood of not only your comment but the theory as a whole and now I'm confused on things about it I never questioned before and I don't think I understand anything of the theory now.
>>
What are your guy's thoughts on the requirements to be considered trans?
Social dysphoria? Body dysphoria? Gender euphoria? Or something more or less specific if anything at all?
>>
>>8283542
HSTS and A*P are both causes of dysphoria that are linked to orientation. But people understand their orientations in different ways. An AGP MTF may be lesbian, straight or bi when it comes to the orientation she considers herself to be or who she has relationships with, but her dysphoria comes from an attraction to women, however she expresses that.

The sexual fantasies that get called AGP are separate and if she has them they are a result of her AGP orientation. She may still be straight, lesbian or bi for practical purposes.
>>
>>8283612
Body dysphoria.
>>
>>8283612
Benefiting from transition.
>>
I get nervous as crap using the men's bathroom because I'm embarrassed I sit to pee. I realized yesterday though that if I had metoidioplasty (which is what I prefer over phallo), I'd be much more nervous using the men's bathroom. Do any of you share this problem?
>>
>>8284717
Do you mean you want to use the urinal after getting meto? Because that might be embarrassing
>>
So I'm a retard when it comes to the chemistry bit. Being offered anavar for self medding is a joke right? All the sites I've found calls it roids for women. Is he fucking with me?
>>
>>8284749
Anavar is used by many women because it's less androgenic than other anabolic steroids, but it still has masculinizing properties. You can look at the steroids subreddit for more info. I got good injection advice there because my endo send me home with my T script and needles with no instruction on how to get it into my leg.
>>
File: 1491264877761.jpg (59KB, 720x590px) Image search: [Google]
1491264877761.jpg
59KB, 720x590px
test
>>
>>8285100
holy fuck it's been a wild month without you guys
>>
>>8285104
?
>>
>>8285144
I got a month ban for shitposting on a different board
>>
>>8285159
Elliot you naughty little monkey
>>
I don't know what name to pick, I've used one for a while but it doesn't stick. I asked my mom even if she had thought of a name for me if I had been born a boy and she said she didn't remember anything. How did you guys choose a name?
>>
>>8285177
reeee

>>8285183
top 100 male baby names *birth year*
>>
>>8285206
yeah mine was also all board [spoiler]for saying something about guns and presidents in the same sentence[/spoilers dont work]
>>
>>8284850
Thanks man
>>
File: 1494398857478.jpg (58KB, 407x666px) Image search: [Google]
1494398857478.jpg
58KB, 407x666px
>>8285221
nice try nsa, please snipe me in front of my trailer.
>>
>>8285183
I picked a name that sounds like my birthname, unfortunately, I picked the name when I was 14 and don't like it now but it's been going on 7 years and is probably too late to change without seeming like a total dip.
>>
>>8285500
I have picked a name I like but where I live it makes like no sense to have it, cause it's an english name, but I've grown attached to it but I know it will make me look like some special snowflake or whatever.

I should probably just change it to something stupid to fit where I come from.
>>
>>8285529
why does everyone say that choosing a masculine form of your birthname is a bad idea?
>>
>>8285500
Olivia to Oliver?
>>
>>8284717
I have a meta and still gotta sit.
No pressure in the plumbing.
>>
>>8285529
Choose a new middle name, use it more than the English name.
>>
>>8285610
Do your hip thrusts, lad
>>
>>8285598
Nah not that cringy but the name itself is often misheard. I'll probably end up sticking with it.
>>
>>8285633
This is actually a good idea
>>
File: IMG_20170514_164824917.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_164824917.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Day 12
>>
>>8286713
still no nippies
>>
>>8286756
Tomorrow im seeing my nips again. I'll take pics.
>>
If face app dosent change my face that much does that mean I'm close to passing or far away?
>>
>>8286769
Do it. I'm counting on you.
>>
>tfw non passing young mtf
>tfw no non passing young ftm friend to snuggle up with under a blanket and cuddle and watch anime and support each other through the difficult feels
>>
>>8287027
I would date a non passing mtf but I pass and anime is for degenerates
>>
>>8287027
I would date a non passing mtf. I pass myself though. I also love anime and cuddling, but it's too hot for blankets where I live (subtropics).
>>
>>8287027
Depends on how non-passing you are... I'm fine with "pretty boy" but I'm too straight to take anything stronger.
>>
>>8286713
It's kind of scary how much surgery depends on the body's natural ability to cure wounds.
>>
>>8284717
If you're in a stall on the shitter, guys will assume you're shitting. Not that you have a secret vagina. If it's splashy, they'll assume it's the squirts.

If you really feel self-conscious about it, grunt a bit, like you're in pain, and fart. You'll probably get a sympathetic look at the sinks.

t. Married /k/ommando, who lurks from time to time because he appreciates you guys for supporting masculinity.

Working in tech, I see far too many "guys" who are just skinny girls who happen to have a dick and a scraggly hipster beard.

>>8279276
If I could take away the libtarded girlymen I work with's junk and give it to you, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

>>8280634
>>8281067
>>8281432
It's a joke, ya spergs.
Lance Armstrong. Very famous athlete. Lost one nut to testicular cancer.

>>8280899
This guy rolled his dick around a sword. Holy. Fuck. I would NEVER want to fight that guy. He clearly has nothing to lose.
>>
>>8285500
Seems like that only makes it more authentic. Nobody really gets to pick their name. I know 5 mikes and they all prefer to go by their last names.
I got lucky with Jim.

>>8287669
Human healing is like friggin magic sometimes. I wish MORALIZING POLITICIANS would let science run wild with transhumanism. Imagine if we could create redundant blood vessel valves like gators, or regrow digits or limbs like lizards. Or electronic memory expansions. The possibilities are mind-boggling.
>>
Fire gun: flamethrower
Lightning gun: stun gun
Freeze Ray: liquid nitrogen gun

What is air?
>>
>>8287888
leaf blower
>>
>>8287888

air gun
>>
>>8284717
Most of the dudes don't give a fuck. Over 15 years of using the mens bathroom I've never been confronted. If your concerned sit closer to the edge of the toilet seat. Makes it quiet and makes it sound like your a dude. Would practice at home first so you don't get piss on your pants or on the floor.
>>
Is it possible for my dysphoria to just slowly disappear? I used to get really bad anxiety and discomfort when seeing my body, but now it's de-escalated into just a minor sense of wrong. I even went outside in girlmode today without feeling as depressed as usual. I feel like if I wait long enough, and try to be a regular girl, I could become cis and live a normal life. Is it possible? Anybody with experiences like this?
>>
>>8288237
you might've just been gender confused and now you are figuring things out and are just a normal girl now. who knows. brains are complex.
>>
*ftm tags your path*
>>
>>8281787
>be me, age 6
>mulan comes out, be absolutely obsessed with it
>i'm fascinated by the scene of mulan cutting her hair/stealing the armor to disguise herself as ping
>i had no sword, so i began hacking my hair off with saftey scissors
> stuff hair into heat vent so mom wont find it
>furnace kicks on, hair begins to burn
>house now reeks of burning hair
>fire alarm goes off
>mom runs downstairs and finds me, in a smokey-ass room, hair halfway to britney spears as "be a man" starts playing in the background
>>
File: 1470510290441.jpg (117KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470510290441.jpg
117KB, 900x600px
>>8289655
hertle chuckles
>>
>>8288491
He would pass if he wasn't wearing lipstick and women's glasses.
>>
Pooping at work and hear someone come in, go and leave without washing their hands. I work in a hospital and now I want to die.
>>
File: 1481557685901.jpg (47KB, 564x492px) Image search: [Google]
1481557685901.jpg
47KB, 564x492px
>>8290109
>>
File: windcannon.jpg (32KB, 394x245px) Image search: [Google]
windcannon.jpg
32KB, 394x245px
>>8287888
Ze German Wind Cannon, or Wirbelwind Kanone!
>>
File: 2021_SM_ICON.jpg (47KB, 524x308px) Image search: [Google]
2021_SM_ICON.jpg
47KB, 524x308px
>>8290109
Hospitals can be the dirtiest places.
You know how pretty much ever hospital ever has railings like pic related?
Well they did some surveys and tests, and found he overwhelming majority of hospital custodial staff clean the top two inches of that.
If you wipe the INSIDE of those railings and culture it? DISEASE CITY.
>>
>>8290604
Well sure, I get it as far as hospitals are big places where the sick and gross come together to be sick and gross and touch things. I abide by the same rule I learnt at school about not putting your hands anywhere you can't see: undersides of desks, round back of banisters, underneath seats... But when you've got some filthy fuck in a department where there aren't any sick people around and they go rubbing their Norovirus ass-hands on stuff? They can go shit outside with the rest of the animals.
>>
File: IMG_20170515_122614327.jpg (904KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_122614327.jpg
904KB, 2592x1456px
Nipples

This is very fresh, everything is still healing
>>
File: loves_it.gif (670KB, 268x211px) Image search: [Google]
loves_it.gif
670KB, 268x211px
>>8291016
>>
File: alarming.gif (281KB, 433x577px) Image search: [Google]
alarming.gif
281KB, 433x577px
>>8291016
>>
>>8291035
Girl to the right looks like kim petras... Is it her?
>>
File: IMG_20170515_123209318.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_123209318.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
This looks scary but the surgeon said it's healthy
>>
File: shutup.gif (497KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
shutup.gif
497KB, 500x310px
>>8291063
>>
>>8291016
Nippies!
>>
File: KIM.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
KIM.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>8291063
>>
>>8291073
....ew
>>
>>8291016
How many days post op?
>>
>>8291063
>kim petras

No, it is Nicole Richie, Lionel Richie's daughter.
She co-starred with Paris Hilton in a popular American television show called "The Simple Life" in which they toured the country working odd jobs for un-needed cash. Hilarious hijinks ensued.

pic related
>>
Did SWG died?
>>
File: 1492601885393.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492601885393.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
>tfw hands are too small to get off the rack brass knuckles

I can't even overcompensate right
>>
File: edfitz-fixed_1.png (114KB, 290x480px) Image search: [Google]
edfitz-fixed_1.png
114KB, 290x480px
>>8276810
this is my favorite craft beer. has anyone ever tried it?
>>
>>8291638
what you want is a sovereign ring

famed for clipping lips and eyebrows open in many a pub fight
>>
>>8291148
13 days
>>
or those who do intramuscular injections, how long are your needles? i've been using 1.5 inch but i dont even put them in all the way so i think i might switch to 1 inch.
>>
Touched my first dick today, lads.

How are you all doing?
>>
>>8292501
>Touched my first dick today
gay
>>
>>8292521
It was exclusively for research purposes, I assure you.
>>
>>8276986
It's always been really simple in my experience.
I've been stealth for over 2 years now and the process goes: meet girl, be attracted to girl, girl is attracted to me, tell her I'm trans, if she's cool with it the keep rolling, if not then bring on the next one. No point in worrying about one chick not wanting to get it on with me.

This is my genuine advice. Always better to tell a girl off the bat because I don't think it's fair to wait until she starts falling for you before you disclose the fact that you don't have a penis to her. Makes me dysphoric just saying that, but it's the hard truth, bro. Hang in there.
>>
How do you make guy friends when most guys either shun you because they're transphobic/"lesbophobic" or just want you around to fuck as a tomboy fetish?
>>
>>8281441
alternatively, molly percocet
>>
>>8292657
honestly you may find you have to wait until you pass to make friends with straight guys

their dick may do the thinking for them otherwise
>>
>>8292678
The worst part is I don't look super female like the typical pre t ftm, I don't have wide hips or tits or a round face. It kills me that people still read me as female. This is half the reason I have such bad anger issues.
>>
>>8292657
Long story short: pass.
Be a man. Learn how to interact with other men (basically forget anything you learnt in your past life as a grill and start from scratch). Get a job and watch how the other guys bond. Take notes on everything from how to properly execute handshakes to how to start conversations with other guys. It ain't easy for cis guys so it isn't any easier for trans guys.

>t. most of my friends and colleagues are guys and don't know I'm trans
>>
>>8292733
It doesn't matter how I interact with them, they see me as a girl. So therefore I can pass socially 100% and do everything right yet will only be seen as a girl trying to be a boy and it disgusts the fuck out of me.
>>
File: DnUmEop_d.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
DnUmEop_d.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>8292472
>not shoving it all the way into the hilt
1.5" seems more than necessary. Mine are only 1" 23 G
>>
>>8292787
You're not telling them you're trans, are you? The point is to pass and be stealth. They won't see you as a potential fuckhole/fake boy if they don't even know.
(and honestly, if you don't plan on sleeping with them, they don't really need to know)
>>
>>8292816
No shit, I'm not on t yet though so obviously can't pass. I'm just letting off some steam, I know there isn't any real solution.
>>
>>8292827
well, learn how to pass pre-T
I went 4 years without T passing perfectly fine, and that first year was basically doing what that anon recommended. are you gonna be seen as a little cuntboy or actually take his advice to heart?
>>
>>8292827
also, train the fuck out of your voice, that helps the most with the least effort in my personal experience. plus if you train your voice pre-t the lower it will be while on t
>>
File: 1485205600477.png (79KB, 483x492px) Image search: [Google]
1485205600477.png
79KB, 483x492px
>>
>>8293313
>you sissy fag loser
keep going
t mtf
>>
>>8293313
only accurate ones for me are
>tfw forever a manlet
>tfw ass is hairier than face
:^)
>>
File: patricia my daughter.png (275KB, 680x735px) Image search: [Google]
patricia my daughter.png
275KB, 680x735px
>>8292906
Fucking this. I lived in a dorm with 5 guys and 6 girls for a year while being pre-T. Didn't tell anyone I was trans for the whole year. Passed to everyone despite having a pre-T voice and looking about 15 while the guys were growing fucking beards.
I know that some people have an easier time passing than others, but it also comes down to attitude. If you hold your head high and look people in the eye saying "Hi, I'm anon" then nobody is gonna treat you like a little bitch.

And if you act like a little bitch, you're never going to have (cis) male friends, period. Unless you're at university and sign up to a Marxist society or something, the "guys" there might be willing to befriend you (but mostly out of pity or they'll know you're trans and befriend you for the SJW brownie points).
>>
Got my first shot today lads
>feelsgood.jpeg

My leg aches, but I know that's normal. The only thing I'm confused about right now is why the pharmacy gave me the wrong size needle. Apparently they did. Because when I went in for my first shot I brought in my needles the pharmacy gave me..and I was told I have the wrong needle size. It's apparently too little to take the liquid. (Says 25g 1") I think I need 1.5? Is it possible to go back to cvs and switch out the needle sizes if I just ask?
>>
>>8294113
25g is a bit thin; ask for something like a 23g or 22g. 25g should still be able to work though. It just takes a longer period to inject and you can switch to a larger gauge to withdraw the T. 1" length is fine btw.
>>
>>8294113
Needle length is more of a preference, but if you're fatter, the longer needles can be better.
The gauge is a little thin (needles are wider the smaller the gauge number) but it should work if you're patient. I would ask at CVS though, worst they can say is no.
Personally, I like having 18g needles to draw the T with and then swap to a 23g for injection.
>>
Cis dude asking: any of you keep beards? Do you use anything to help it be thicker and fuller outside of T? I heard zinc for some reason but it doesn't seem to work
>>
>>8294309
I don't because mine is just a shitty scraggly neckbeard.
It sucks to be excited about finally getting facial hair and it turns out to just not look good.
>>
>>8294282
>>8294249

Appreciated. I will bring the 25g syringes back and ask them to give me 23g. CVS please say yes, I promise I ain't using them for anything else. If they say no, well I know the next time around the nurse said she was putting the correct size in and I'll just deal with a 25g for one more shot..
>>
I fucking hate being a bottom. I don't know if it's the ftm part but i cant stand being the top/dominant. I've been single for at least 8 years now because no one is strictly a goddamn top, or if they are they are non-committed, overweight craigslist aids-parades wanting to be "daddy" to young boys.
>>
File: wenn22387234.jpg (569KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wenn22387234.jpg
569KB, 700x1050px
>>8294309
Trimmed mine back recently, summer is coming... plus I had a headcold and got tired of my mustache being full of snot.

Thickness/folicle density is genes, man. Most guys dont level out and hit max capacity until their 30s, be patient.

You can "feed" your hair and nails by dissolving gelatin in warm water then chugging it.

You can get a boar bristle brush and train your growth, too. Brush your face, basically, so it lays where you want it to.

Once you have some, beard oil helps keep the whiskers from getting dry and brittle. Brushing and oiling are totally needed to keep a long beard healthy and clean.
>>
File: Lionhead6_large.jpg (52KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Lionhead6_large.jpg
52KB, 480x320px
>>8295509
Wrong thread, hon-chan.
>>
>>8295594
top lel. yeah I guess so. regards.
>>
>>8291016
Glad your surgery went well. It looks a bit gruesome although I know you're only a couple weeks post op but... do you think your nipples are too low?
It's something I notice on a lot of post-op chests unfortunately.
>>
File: IMG_20170510_154629815.jpg (917KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_154629815.jpg
917KB, 2592x1456px
>>8296308
I'm not sure if they're too low. I was kinda hunched over in that pic. Here's an older pic where I was leaning back against an exam chair. I was 8 days post op in this one.

I'd rather they be a little too low than a little too high.
>>
>>8296334
Height looks about right but I think they're a bit too far apart?
Maybe that'll change with Weight loss tho?
>>
>>8294618
tfw into the overweight daddy part of that but not the non committed aids parade craiglist part
>>
>>8296501
>too far apart?
welcome to male nipples
>>
Sup guys,
Just wanted to let you know, that I am a cis male.
My life is great. I am bi so I can get a gf easily and gay guys love my cis masculine body and big cock.
Oh im sorry. You don't have a real penis. All you can have is to have a limp grafted skin on your croutch but no girls or gay guys will ever have sex with you.
I love being tall. im 6'3 big man. I guess I was lucky with testostrone puberty.
My bones are thick. big hands, big feet, big body frame, wide shoulder, tight ass..
Sorry but you FTMs will never be like that. You will always be a manlet with a chest scar, limp skin penis and big flattened titties.
Sorry, sis.
>>
>>8296965
That's cool. I'm happy you're happy man. I do what I can, ya know, what can ya do
>>
for those of you who are into mtfs, would you prefer pre or post op?
>>
>>8297136
post op
>>
>>8296965
Grrr triggered :)
Also "skin penis" made me laugh. Sometimes people say funny stuff when they try to come up with new phrases to insult our surgeries.
>>
>>8297136
both
>>
>>8297301
You mean you have no preference, you can't prefer both options over one another.
>>
>>8292657
I just talked to some online then came out and we're still friends. They don't wanna fuck me either cause most of them have gfs.
>>
>>8297362
>don't wanna fuck me
>cause most have gfs
Dude
>>
>>8297379
All I'm saying is my guy friends have gfs, we chat and joke around just like friends do. That's basically all there is to it. They call me a dude and use he/him and are supportive.
>>
>>8297136
no preference. but if i dated a pre-op woman i might compare my t-dick to her actual dick and get jealous. i could deal with it though.

would most trans women date a trans man? say he's post mastectomy and on T.
>>
>>8297419
I can't speak for everyone, but I'd date a transguy.
If anything it might be easier since we both understand dysphoria and what each other is going through better.
>>
>>8297330
yes
>>
>>8297136
Pre-op just because I'd be concerned the surgery wasn't done right and dialation freaks me out
>>
>>8298166
What? Why does dilation freak you out? And not done right in what way?
>>
>>8298166
if you want me to take the post-op peen, you gotta be okay if I get an neo-vagina too
i'm sure the ftm sausage stick and mtf axe wound aren't ideally what either of us would choose, but they're functional
>>
>>8298781
post bum
>>
File: 1494276472765.png (200KB, 638x894px) Image search: [Google]
1494276472765.png
200KB, 638x894px
>I don't want to live with you when you change
>It makes me uncomfortable
>I wish you would fuck off already; I want you to leave so I can finally kill myself

The only reason I've been staying here is because she is too obese to take care of herself anymore and I thought she needed me. Now I don't know if I care. I'm 19 and I don't have a stable job yet. I don't even know where I'd live. I need to get my shit together
>>
File: superthumb.gif (50KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.gif
50KB, 300x250px
>tfw you're a cis male :]
>>
File: 1492661645088.jpg (594KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1492661645088.jpg
594KB, 1944x1944px
>>8298997
>>
File: shoom.gif (2MB, 350x180px) Image search: [Google]
shoom.gif
2MB, 350x180px
>>8298997
NNNNNNN NNHHGGHGHNMMGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHNNNHGGGHHHHNNNN
NNNNNNGNHNGNNNNNHHHHHNNNNMÑNN
>>
>>8298997
And it seems to be the only thing you have going for you
>>
5'11 manlet ftm here

how to get over this crippling height complex?
i want to be at least 6'2
>>
>>8299176
5'11 mtf giantess with height problems too here
wish I was 5'7 or smaller

wanna date?
>>
>>8299202
sorry i'm not gay
>>
>>8299220
rude
>>
If you got glued after your top surgery how long did it take for the glue to start coming off
>>
>>8299176
5'1" manlet ftm here

Just be happy you aren't me
>>
is it just me or is shitposting up on /ftmg/?
>>
>>8299341
Giantess pls date me instead and ignore this other boi
>>
>>8299220
rude (2) desu
don't be mean to the girls
>>
Is there a /ftmg/ discord server? Would be chill to talk to other trannies
>>
>>8291638
Sap Cap?
Pic related. If you live in the US, buy a gun.

>>8291649
Tried Great Lakes, not that one though.
I'm a big cider fan, myself. Love Waupoos Cider. Dryness is juuuuust right.

>>8292678
>>8292733
These are mostly correct. Guys don't even look when they're pissing out fires. I can honestly say of all my male friends of 20 years, I have never seen any of their dicks.
>>8297362
This is also correct. Plenty wouldn't care. We don't all let ourselves get led around by the dick. Plus for most guys, assuming they could move past you being trans, a passing transdude is far too manly to be a sexual target.
Ie. Playing "would you" while drunk, probably 75% of guys I know would rather fuck Bailey Jay than Buck Angel.

>>8293454
MARXISTS ARE SCUM.
GAS UP THE CHOPPERS

>>8294309
Beard oil, mahfuggah. Oil up like a persian rug salesman. I swear my beard drinks that shit for sustenance. Plus everything smells like chocolate and leather all day.
>>
File: 1488003177672.png (144KB, 396x544px) Image search: [Google]
1488003177672.png
144KB, 396x544px
>>8300627
https://discord.gg/GweRp
>>
Hello /ftmg/, cis gayguy here. I've been chatting with a ftm bear today and I've got a question:

Do fat trans guys get dysphoria type feelings from their moobs?
>>
File: IMG_20170516_210003439.jpg (972KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_210003439.jpg
972KB, 2592x1456px
update
>>
>>8301554

>>8301921
>>
>>8301940
He doesn't really have moobs though.
>>
>>8301944

>what's top surgery?
>>
>>8301947
How does that relate to my question then.
>>
>>8301953

How does seeing someone fat who felt dysphoric enough to get top surgery not answer your question?
>>
>>8301964
No, I meant after you get top surgery and your skin stretches out into moobs due to the fat.
>>
>>8301968
I dont think they would. They might feel self concious but not dysphoric because being fat and having moobs isnt the same as having female breasts. Men can have moobs but not female breasts fat or not.
>>
I have one more question for people who are before/haven't decided on phalloplasty.

Do you shave your front holes or do you keep them hairy if you are naturally hairy?
>>
>>8302168
I don't even trim. Still deciding if phallo is for me.
>>
>>8302189
I see. I thought that I was into the idea of getting it on with a trans guy because hairless vaginas didn't look that gross on internet photos but as soon as I saw his mudflaps covered with thick, dark hair my boner was gone forever.
>>
since my inverted dick makes me depressed the most, even fapping makes me depressed unless I pretend I have a microdick or some shit, I try not to go near that as much as possible. The real depressing thing is I would be a top.
>>
>>8302209
I'm into hairy bits on either sex but I can see how some people might be turned off. Our culture says hairy genitals are unhygienic even if they are freshly washed. Pretty stupid imo.
>>
>>8302563
I actually prefer extremely hairy cocks and balls, even unwashed ones can be a turn on, but when I saw his hairy hole only thing I could think of was the crotch of some middle aged woman.
>>
>>8299384
Why did you even transition? LMAO
>>
>>8302681
Dysphoria
>>
>>8279276
I would be cool with being cis dude or just being a girl without the dysphoria.

I dated another trans dude once and his parents kept thinking we were lesbians ( despite us both having beards and him eventually getting surgery) - desu I wish we were, would have made life easier.

I was actually pretty cute as a girl and pulled guys with relative ease.

Being trans truly is hell and I pass 90% of the time and have an accepting family.

If I didn't have a solid family and/or didn't pass, I would honestly hang myself.

Shit, I still might.
>>
>>8303013
But if you hang yourself how will you be able to experience a dick transplant in 2025?
>>
>>8302681
I'd rather be a short boy than a girl.

>>8302168
I shave just because hair is itchy and uncomfortable.
>>
File: also the can art is neato.jpg (180KB, 1023x695px) Image search: [Google]
also the can art is neato.jpg
180KB, 1023x695px
>>8276810
Just went to Asheville NC and had so much good beer. If you see anything by Burial Beer Co, fucking get it. Their Bolo is the best use of coconut I've ever had, really beautifully understated instead of the over sweet weirdness you usually get.

...tragically they only distribute in NC in Georgia, but I have family there so next time I go I'm gonna stock up.
>>
Are really butch straight cisgirls a thing? Like non trans? I think I might be this way. But guys wouldn't be into that.
>>
>>8288491
this makes me reflexively want to shave
>>
File: h-hi.jpg (16KB, 303x312px) Image search: [Google]
h-hi.jpg
16KB, 303x312px
>>8303197
Yeah, it's a thing. I follow an artist who's super masc and has a viking husband, they're pretty awesome.

You just gotta find guys who aren't intimidated, or uh, are actively into being intimidated.
>>
>>8303197
Yeah. Some guys are into it, they're just hard to find.
>>
File: (´・ω・`).jpg (12KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).jpg
12KB, 512x323px
there's no logical way to ask my parents for lipo when i'm <100 lbs without outing myself is there
>>
>>8304318
No surgeon is going to do lipo if you only weigh 100lbs.
They will put you inpatient psychiatric hospital for anorexia and force you to eat peanut butter all day.
Happened to my niece.
>>
>>8304318
Get /fit/
EDs are for the lazy.
>>
File: 1494740250574.png (207KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494740250574.png
207KB, 400x400px
>mom outed me to the hyper-conservative religious sector of my family
>all because she was "bored" and "didn't know what to talk about" with her stroked out narcissistic hagbitch mother
>obviously hagbitch spread that shit around because that's what she does
>she has brought shame upon me because of this
>this is almost as bad as when she outed me to my friends

I know they eventually would have found out but I would have preferred to have cut contact before that happened. If anything, this is what I deserve for staying with my parents instead of becoming homeless and resorting to prostitution. Now I'm goimg to need to take on more jobs so I can rent a cheap apartment. The cheaper the better because then I can eat the roaches and rats nesting there instead of wasting money on food.
>>
>>8304612
It really does shock me the number of gay children that get abused by total strangers who heard they were gay from the child's own parents because the parents "were bored."

It's why I'm a firm believer that straight people should be on the run for their life at all times. So they don't get bored.
>>
>>8292661
look any is good i don't judge i was so out yet aware on avb, booze, xanax and nitrous today i was convinced i was going to diewith my breasts al akimbo

i did not so yay!
>>
>>8304468
Of course EDs are for pussies, I've always been underweight despite eating fast food a shitton
>>
>>8291649
That's mine too. You have good taste. One of the only things I miss about my home state.
>>
>>8301554
Yes. I gained like 40lbs and regained moobs post op... mostly side boob and it looks like man fat but I hate it and am hitting the gym hard atm.
>>
File: 1493399962697.jpg (100KB, 1493x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1493399962697.jpg
100KB, 1493x1063px
>tfw heard a stranger say "Look at that buff lesbian" today

Feels pretty good
>>
>>8303316
Coelasquid? She's awesome.
>>
>>8305101
But is it dysphoria or do you just not like it?
>>
>>8305192
why are you in /ftmg/?
>>
File: BRIEF2.gif (947KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
BRIEF2.gif
947KB, 160x160px
had lads get i get some passing tips desu

usually pass abt 75% or so, am pre-t & fairly masculine i guess. to start off, i think if i exercised more frequently & made a more conscious effort to eat better, that'd help alot, but i'd like to hear what u guys think in terms of what else i could be doing. have short hair, am a manlet (kms), & am fairly hairy on my arms/legs due to a previous medication i was on.

any advice is appreciated tbqh
>>
>>8306508
how's your voice/experience with passing or not because of it?
>>
>>8306508
Watch how you dress and your mannerisms, I suppose. It's hard to give a fair judgement without being around you.
>>
>>8304318
>getting lipo when you weight less than 45kg
You should get psychological help rather than lipo
>>
File: briefers3.gif (576KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
briefers3.gif
576KB, 160x160px
>>8306525
yeah i feel pretty shitty about my voice, but i think it could be way, way worse. it mainly sounds mostly androgynous & could swing eitherway, maybe a bit more feminine than masculine to me, but i could just be trying to reassure myself & not trigger more dysphoria. who knows lol

here's a vocaroo so u can judge for yourself (i didnt know what to talk about lol) — http://vocaroo.com/i/s148BM0pxtMQ
>>
File: BRIEF1.gif (130KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
BRIEF1.gif
130KB, 160x160px
>>8306534
thanks for the advice eitherway; i mostly wear short sleeved t-shirts & shorts during the summer & sweaters or long sleeved shirts with a jacket tossed over during the winter. i also rlly like skinny jeans & have heard that can deter my passing. i do want to start wearing ties in general more tho, so i think that would help
>>
>>8307041
>>8307049
post pics
>>
>>8307063
im too paranoid of them circling around so id rather not famalam
>>
>>8307070
don't be such a pussy baka
>>
I've planned my coming out, doc appointments and such, but what about clothes? When should I start buying male clothes, and how many? I could do with two pairs of pants, or just one, but I dunno about shirts.

>>8307041
I think you sounds a little more on the feminine side, mostly because of your inflections. If you work on that you'll be alright
>>
>>8307041
>>8307049
Uh, excuse me, what? Why would an ftm avatar as briefs, let alone trussed up like he is in the second pic?

Also which of the main characters do you think is hotter?
>>
>>8307079
desu i started buying my clothes abt a few months after i came out to my group of friends & family, so honestely whenever you feel you're comfortable enough to start dressing in public would be a good time to start buying a few clothes here & there. few shirts, shorts, etc, etc. see how that makes you feel & go from there; atleast thats what i did.

thanks for being honest - ill work on that.
>>
>>8307089
idk lad i just like ginger anime boys & using gifs of brief so it's not like looking @ him makes me dysphoric lol

brief is my favorite character overall but i like stocking alot & the daemon sisters too (kneesocks especially).
>>
>>8307105
Are you straight for any of the girl characters tho?
>>
>>8307173
naw im gay
>>
>>8307203
Ok. Why do you like ginger anime boys and Briefs in particular?
>>
>>8307245
uh ... i always have & idk why it's very relevant but i guess i can pull some reasons out of my ass. mainly bc the red hair aesthetic is what i personally see myself going with when get further in my transition, & also ive always been drawn & related to red haired evil or nerdy characters in media n identified the most with those (another favorite character of mine is jack spicer from xiaolin showdown, so there u go).
>>
>>8307276
That's cool. Are you sub? What you're a cute ginger boy what kind of boyfriend do you like the thought of?
>>
aw man
i hate when i text my boyfriend something and he just says "ok"
it bugs me and makes me feel like i said something wrong
>>
File: XS.gif (410KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
XS.gif
410KB, 300x225px
>>8307299
not rlly, im like 95% dom. i like blonde, long haired n tall guys that look like they could crush me like a cockroach. mostly femboys, but burliness is nice aswell
>>
>>8307323
Not sure what to make of this tbqh.
>>
>>8307367
well my preferences arent your own obviously
>>
File: 1494959450115.jpg (69KB, 500x517px) Image search: [Google]
1494959450115.jpg
69KB, 500x517px
>>8307323
I have long black hair and someone just called me tall.
>>
>>8307383
Not that, just that particular mix of tastes isn't something expected from a gay ftm.
>>
>>8307049
Skinny jeans mostly fuck up passing if you have curvy thighs/ass. Like me..
But I've also been sir'd in skinny jeans so it's not absolute.
>>
>>8307419
ah, i get you. ive been attracted to long haired guys since i was in middle school though before i realized or even knew what being trans meant so it just carried over when i came out & has stuck with me ever since. i dont necessarily think it's weird imho, but it's surely uncommon for a gay transguy, i guess. you just see people being more attracted to traditional masculinity & whatnot
>>
Why does nobody else have crippling bottom dysphoria? I constantly see posts about people not minding if they keep their vaginas or don't really want a dick, and it kind of bothers me.
>>
File: 45.jpg (19KB, 429x365px) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
19KB, 429x365px
>>8307418
black hair is good too desu
>>
>>8307427
yeah, im fairly non curvy & the only worry i have 24/7 is that my chest will be noticeable, despite me wearing a binder that does its job very well + i dont think ive ever failed passing due to someone noticing my chest.

same here for the being sir'd part, so i think it's subjective to how curvy ur thighs r, etc, etc, like you said.
>>
I just lost all my photos of my rats from when they were alive because I forgot my phone passcode. I feel like I want to cry but I can't.
>>
>>8307628
What do you mean you lost them? They are still on your phone.
>>
File: 1488254072630.webm (1MB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488254072630.webm
1MB, 800x640px
>>8307477
eyyy
>>
>>8307467
I do have bottom dysphoria, but it's more... passive. Like I'm fine with working with what I have, but it rarely does much for me when other people get involved with my junk and I definitely envy people with dicks and would likely be more sexually statisfied with one.
>>
>>8307467
>crippling
Are these people from Tumblr?

I think most FtMs would be more interested in getting a dick if the results were more promising.
>>
Met a ftm guy and I'm obsessed with being with him, how do I know he's into men I don't wanna walk up and grab his ass and kill our relationship
>>
>>8307729
Not just "more interested", I feel like if I can't live a life with having these current parts.. It makes me want to kms every day. It's not just "uncomfortable" it's debilitating and every "trans guy" that uses their pussy is hardly trans imo.
>>
File: 7nPYiY2.gif (912KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
7nPYiY2.gif
912KB, 500x281px
>>8307652
i would bottom him so hard!
>>
>>8307738
What sexual orientation are you? You'd fucking do what you'd do to any man, you can't just assume he's gay because he's trans. Also what do you mean by obsessed?
>>
>>8307652
>>8307753
You have such girly taste in guys wtf.
>>
>>8307761
I want to assume he's gay because i want him, I want him damn it I need to hold him forever
>>
>>8307647
Yeah but I cant get to them because my phone is disabled from entering the wrong passcode. Although even if it wasn't disabled it's still the same situation. So technically they are there never to be viewed.
>>
>>8307753
That's funny because my favorite flavor of dick is popsickle.
>>
File: IMG_20170515_195630.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_195630.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>8307778
I just want masc4masc my dude
pic related, me

>>8307753
thats pretty fucking gay
>>
>>8307791
Just take it to the service shop.
>>
>>8307799
What is wrong with your nose.
>>
File: 1491851123323.jpg (29KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
1491851123323.jpg
29KB, 720x418px
>>8307812
>>
>>8307825
Is it broken or are you deformed? Either way it actually helps you pass even despite the lips.
>>
File: 1488990655760.gif (562KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1488990655760.gif
562KB, 500x382px
>>8307840
>>
>>8307323
Do you prefer facesitting or full strap on into a boy dom
>>
>>8307467
My bottom dysphoria isn't crippling 24/7 but I do often have crippling weeks with it. I do wish I were dead everyday and most likely will for the rest of my life but that really just encompasses everything about not being born cis not just the dick thing.

It's gotten a little better since researching more into phallo and finding it's not that bad and learning to cope/understand what I want in a dick and what is possible. Still don't want to be in a relationship though until I at least get metoid.
>>
>>8307781
What would you do with him if had the chance? Explicit details
>>
>>8307804
I really don't think it possible. Maybe for the fbi but I don't think they or apple will tell me how to do it.
>>
>>8307812
It got broken, obviously.
>>
>>8307876
Serves you right for buying an apple shitphone.
>>
File: 1491001201016.jpg (26KB, 246x221px) Image search: [Google]
1491001201016.jpg
26KB, 246x221px
>>8307893
>>
>>8307923
>>8307893
Did you break it on purpose to look more masculine?
>>
File: 1491851583463.jpg (144KB, 572x303px) Image search: [Google]
1491851583463.jpg
144KB, 572x303px
>>8307927
>>
>>8307851
latter, though i havent had a relationship since my last one in which i was repressing so i havent gotten to do anything w anyone lately. also on medical leave from college n my college has a shitton of guys that r my type so hopefully when i go back this september ill b able to meet that sweet sweet femboy bf
>>
>>8307900
it was second hand
>>
>>8307938
Do you like small redheaded boys who exist to be used? Also do you prefer daddy or sir
>>
>>8307872
Theres a lot i would besides hours of kissing and entangled rubbing. What's your kinks ill try to adhere
>>
File: weareallthots.png (59KB, 242x510px) Image search: [Google]
weareallthots.png
59KB, 242x510px
>>8307956
not really lol, im not about being used. attached photo is pretty self explanatory
>>
File: 43.jpg (30KB, 540x396px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
30KB, 540x396px
>>8307467
desu my bottom dysphoria isnt that bad from day to day, not NEARLY as bad as my chest dysphoria, but i without a doubt would be much happier with a dick, there's no questioning that. im mainly worried about complications & the quality of current surgeries. mainly glansplasty & how ... weird it looks without medical tattooing. id rather deal with the occasional bottom dysphoria & have something thats functional then go thru with a surgery & then a few years from then, something new comes out & i cant get it. so im kinda playing the waiting game right now to see if srs for transguys improves, then ill decide on what to do.
>>
How many years do you think it will take before phalloplasty dicks look good?
>>
>>8308120
hopefully only 2 years or so
>>
>>8308120
i mean, right now if youre going for srs + glansplasty + medical tattooing, i think they can look fairly good imho, but pricing & trying to find a lgbt+ friendly tattoo artist that is WILLING to do that type of tattooing for you seems to be fairly difficult, atleast from what ive gathered.

id honestely say that in around 20 - 30 years or so doctors will come up with something better, like transplants or what have you, but thats just my guess
>>
>>8308146
Where can I look up pics of some good looking ones?
>>
>>8308126
desu i think it'll take atleast a bit longer (5-10 yrs minimum) because of lack of able doctors - i mean if you look @ dr crane's work, that's probably the best you can get here & now, but im no expert obviously
>>
>>8308149
ive heard alot of transguys going out to dr crane & the majority being overly happy with their results with him - heres a link to his patients page (some are without glansplasty, as theres usually a few stages you go thru phallo srs, the second being a glansplasty that youll get around a few months after your initial surgery) - http://brownsteincrane.com/ftm-phalloplasty-photos/. obviously it's nsfw too, so headsup for that
>>
>>8308174
They look extremely bad desu.
>>
>>8308186
yeah ... currentely i feel as though theres a huge gap between how experienced doctors are in this field when comparing one person's results to the nexts, & thats why im so reluctant to go forward with srs myself.
>>
Do you think that if I spent a few days looking at pictures of vaginas I might stop feeling grossed out by them? Could that work?
>>
>>8307738 are you the anon from >>8308259 ?? just curious

eitherway, i feel like you'd just end up feeling dysphoric again eventually, especially if youre the same anon from the original post - whenever you try to repress dysphoria, it'll just come back to nip you in the ass harder than before - i know for a fact, because i tried myself for years before finally just coming out & being honest to the people around so i could finally start transition
>>
>>8308321
No, >>8308259 is a cis fag.
>>
>>8308346
oh lol
>>
>>8307738
>>8308321
I'm pansexual (inb4), you've reminded me of him again, I need his body wrapped around mine, to be inside him, to breathe his air...
>>
>>8307970
What about for sex? My kinks are everything; I get hard from just about anything.
>>
>>8308383
>>
>>8308396
damn, didnt realize 4chan doesnt recognize emojis lol.
>>
>>8308402
what was it?
>>
File: 1486762520358.jpg (13KB, 163x204px) Image search: [Google]
1486762520358.jpg
13KB, 163x204px
>>8308383
>>8307738
p-pls be Gage
>>
>>8308461
thinking emoji
>>
>>8308395
At first it would be a clothed, him in tight jeans me in basketball shorts. We would do a lot of ear biting, long heavy breathing kisses and I have big hands so dominant grabbing. After we get unclothed we 69 and I go wild on his clit. Then I assume position on top with him unable to move underneath me, rub his entrance with my head and slowly ease in. After that I push down on his back and ride him. Hard. Grab his hips while he squirms so he lets out moans. Then put my big hands on his tiny ass and get him to ride rough before an easy finish. Afterwards he rests his body on mine and I kiss his head before we sleep.
>>
>>8308512
Hot as fuck. But I'm straight and if I knew a male friend was thinking this shit about me, I'd be beyond disgusted and want to die.
You should just ask him who he's into, it's pretty harmless and isn't a confession of your feelings yet.
>>
I'm *that* guy again, cuddled with my friend again yesterday and he wanted me to lay on top of him... That is definitely sexual and I said no, but I feel really weird now.
Trying to make more friends, I've been friendlier with a lot of people but not close enough to ask them to hang out yet.
Still don't really know what to do bout him though, feel very dysphoric.
>>
>>8308174
Some of those are stupid big. Weirdly the black ones.
>>
Anyone going to make a new thread or not?
>>
>>8308755
why dont you
>>
>>8308803
Because I can never think of an edition
>>
>>8308887
then make no edition edition
>>
>>8311018
New thread
>>
File: 1409000219050.jpg (125KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409000219050.jpg
125KB, 847x960px
>>8307041
Tone is ok (could be lower, you sound like a real young guy) inflection and mannerisms are odd. Very strange constant use of "like". Like some kinda Valley Girl. Where you from? Is that regional?
>>8307049
Forget skinny jeans. Get boot cut and boots.
>>8307314
Quit being a girl. Sometimes a guy's doin shit or thinkin about shit.
Pic related.
>>8308120
>>8308146
I honestly have no idea what's holding up transplants. There are so damn many mtfs these days, seems like a no-brainer. Is it the neurological hookups that are so difficult to manage? If they can transplant an eye, why not a dick?
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.