[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey fags, What's your alignment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: queergygaxalignment.jpg (25KB, 377x420px) Image search: [Google]
queergygaxalignment.jpg
25KB, 377x420px
Hey fags,

What's your alignment?
>>
>asexual
>anything other than true neutral

This chart sucks and the person who made it sucks.
>>
>>8275563

Angels are asexual. So was Jesus and Blessed Virgin Mary. So yeah. Sound pretty lawful good to me.
>>
>>8275576
>Virgin Mary
>squatted out a kid

yeah, she's not a virgin if she had a kid despite your cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>8275588

Nope thats where you are wrong. She was spared any damage from childbirth too, because she was spared any damage of original sin from the moment of her conception. She was not your run of the mill broken concupiscent sexhaver.
At any rate, all the Angels, Jesus, Mary, lot of Saints are all asexuals (some are sexuals who made themselves celibate though, and a tiny minority are literal sexhavers). So lawful good it is.

Honestly thats the only part of the chart that makes sense.
>>
>>8275548
I'm gay, though somewhat bi
Male
True Neutral
So appatently I need to transition.
>>
>>8275548

Idk about the rest but id say lawful evil fits most gay men generally (including myself) and chaotic evil definitely fits lesbians.
>>
File: 1485310733870.png (583KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1485310733870.png
583KB, 1000x850px
>>8275548
Chaotic Neutral

Bisexual male (cis)

>>8275645
>I'm gay, though somewhat bi
So... you're bi then, but let me guess, you don't want to identify as bi because it scares guys off?
>>
>>8275659
>So... you're bi then, but let me guess, you don't want to identify as bi because it scares guys off?

In my experience that scares more chicks off
>>
>>8275548
Lawful evil tranny

also
>separating asexual and aromantic into separate identities for the chart
>>
>>8275674
I find it scares both gay men and straight women. Thank god I'm not the only bisexual.
>>
>People bitch about letters being added to lgbt
>Round the clock asexual threads
>>
Neutral good, bi female
>>
File: 1492231854717.jpg (104KB, 1669x927px) Image search: [Google]
1492231854717.jpg
104KB, 1669x927px
>>8275548
>Be transbian
>Be two different kinds of evil
>mfw
>>
>>8275576
>Angels are asexual. So was Jesus and Blessed Virgin Mary.

"Displacer beasts are asexual. So was Drizzt and Blessed Queen Lolth."

This is you.
This is what you sound like to normal people.
>>
>>8275927

Christianity is the largest religion in the world and a majority of the Western world, its as normie as it gets. Maybe you should go outside.
>>
>>8275948
Its still a garbage religion filled with pedophiles that stole all of their best ideas from the jews and other religions that came before. Besides, youll be overtaken by muslims in a short while anyway.
>>
>>8275977

Wow rude.

1) Not all Christian is Catholic priest.
2) Catholic priest have lower rates of abuse than the general male population.
3) What is Christianity's "best ideas"? The "best ideas" of Christianity afaik are Jesus and Mary and Jewish people hate them (at least in Talmud).
4) How the hell do you "steal" an idea? Where did you "steal" your ideas from? Ideas are spread, not stolen. Everyone learns from what came before. That includes you.

Sounds like you are a bitter sexhaver.
>>
>>8275548
LN
eunuch
monk/cleric
>>
>>8276022
>Wow rude.

....Do you know where you are right now? Seriously, do you know the website you are on?

>Not all Christian is Catholic priest.

Thats where you are wrong, biblefag.
You cunts all use the same manual, The same bullshit rituals, The same nonsense morality tales that dont apply outside of the middle east 2000 some years ago and get pissy when people bring up the parts of the bible that are too inconvenient for you because they expose you as gigantic hypocrites. Like all that shit about slaves and animal sacrifices.
I dont care about you people having a religion. I like that people can get something out of a religion but dont wave your bullshit stories around like they are the truth when civilized society knows they are assetry of the highest order.
>>
>>8276022
that not true.. you're a lying cunt
>>
>>8276101
>....Do you know where you are right now? Seriously, do you know the website you are on?

R U D E.

>You cunts all use the same manual,
What are you talking about? Not even all priests use the same manual. Priest manuals can vary from diocese to diocese even.

>The same bullshit rituals,
Nope. These vary from Rite to Rite and even based on local culture depending. Some rituals are definitely for priests only. If you get a Book of Blessings they will say which ones are for laypeople and which ones are for priests only.

> The same nonsense morality tales
Nope. Morality tales change from culture to culture.

>all that shit about slaves and animal sacrifices.
You can bring it up, its been throughally addressed already though. Like animal sacrifice has NEVER been a part of Christianity as it is fulfilled in the new Sacrifice of the Eucharist (duh). Slavery was practiced in some areas but ultimately was found to be in contradiction to the brotherhood of Christians, as discussed in Philemon.

> dont wave your bullshit stories around like they are the truth when civilized society knows they are assetry of the highest order.

Civilized society literally was invented by religion, and Western Society from Christianity. Hopefully you learn to leave your house and maybe even get to meet Jesus.
>>
>>8275548
The same as in d&d. Cool I guess
>>
wtf are these tumblr snowflake bullshit value judgements, here, I fixed it:

lawful good: trans men
neutral good: bi women
chaotic good: gay men

lawful neutral: asexuals
true neutral: non binary
chaotic neutral: trans women

lawful evil: lesbians
neutral evil: aromantics
chaotic evil: bi men
>>
File: 1494487574582.jpg (208KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494487574582.jpg
208KB, 500x425px
What if your tranny AND asexual
>>
...Am I missing something here? Don't understand the logic here at all. Lawful neutral, I guess.
>>
>>8275548
>tumblr
>>
im a trans man, though im chaotic good, not neutral

at least according to my boyfriend
>>
>>8275548
>genetic dead end
>advanced autism
>faggots

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>biscum
>biscum
>biscum
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>genetic dead end
>genetic dead end
>genetic dead end
I guess you could always be biscum though
>>
>>8277360
the logic is literally "snowflakes and people who don't want intimacy are better than those evil homos and transsexuals" I bet if they could have squeezed trans men into the bottom row they would have
>>
Probably chaotic good, idk
>>
>>8275548
>lawful good: lesbians
>neutral good: lesbians
>chaotic good: lesbians
>lawful neutral: lesbians
>true neutral: lesbians
>chaotic neutral: lesbians
>lawful evil: transwomen
>neutral evil: transwomen
>chaotic evil: transwomen
fixed!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.