[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suspect that the older fathers are when they have you, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

I suspect that the older fathers are when they have you, the more likely it is for you to turn out trans (MTF). Maybe it's because Y chromosome is less stable and effective as men get older because not only I turned out to be trans, my body also didn't get rekt by puberty nearly as much as in others. I am definitely not intersex but I was confused for being one since my hips are slightly wider compared to biological men.

Do you have older dads, /tttt/?
>>
>>8274393
I'm trans with an older father and puberty also didn't fuck me up as much as others.
>>
>>8274422
Whoa spooky
>>
My dad had me in his early 20s and I'm MtF, my body also sounds similar to your description..
>>
My father was 53 when I was born, your theory makes sense to me desu.
>>
Both my parents were 35, but I'm tall with a twigbod so not that feminine
>>
My dad was 25 and my mum 24. But I'm a non-tru ugly hon anyway.
>>
I'm >>8274422 my dad was 43 when I was born
>>
mtf
Dad was 46 @ birth.
>>
It's more likely to happen if your mother was older, things can go wrong more often in the womb. Which can lead to being born too early. This is certainly not good for the finalizing stages of hormone induction
>>
>>8274393
31 dad 24 mom.
>>
>>8274756
Both parents were 27, but my mother did have some hormonal abnormalities during pregnancy that almost killed her kidneys.

My body's not terrible, but face is an unpassable nightmare.
>>
File: Divinity.jpg (104KB, 514x745px) Image search: [Google]
Divinity.jpg
104KB, 514x745px
>>8274393
>because Y chromosome is less stable and effective as men get older

or it could be that older men spend more time working to build a nest egg before retirement and so children spend more time with their mothers which makes them female-oriented.

i mean we could literally make up any theory we like when we're doing these armchair science discussions.

>inb4 maybe it's aliens lmao
>>
>>8274393

I'm the oldest of three male children, so no.
>>
>>8274393
No, I was had pretty young.

I feel like every tranny I know has a father that was pretty much absent growing up though.
>>
>>8274393
>Maybe it's because Y chromosome is less stable and effective as men get older
what
>>
My dad was 26 and my six year younger little brother is super tall and definitely got more testo than me.
>>
File: 1482174459255.png (214KB, 327x340px) Image search: [Google]
1482174459255.png
214KB, 327x340px
>>8274756
>Which can lead to being born too early.
What if you were born two weeks late?
>>
My dad was 60 when I was born and OP sounds similar to me. My dad thinks I'm trans due to his defective old man sperm and it would make me really sad if that was somehow true. Probably just coincidence, though.
>>
>>8275320
Hon-tier tbqh
>>
>>8274932
>>inb4 maybe it's aliens lmao
Alien brain transplantation experiments cause HSTS, opposite sex lusty ghost possession causes A*P.
>>
>>8274393
My father was 32 when I was conceived inside my mother then 28. Why am I genderfluid/bigender?
>>
File: 1417892923799.png (233KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417892923799.png
233KB, 480x480px
>>8275732
DELET THIS
>>
>>8274756
Wrong. Older moms produce ugly hons so the best combination for passing is young mom + old dad tbqh.
>>
>>8274932
Except OP's "theory" is more based on facts and science than your inane pseudo-psychology bullshit. Aging DOES irreversibly damage sperm and the genetic information it contains.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/17/science/genetic-mutations-tied-to-father-in-most-cases.html
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2012/aug/22/older-fathers-genetic-mutations-research
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/children-with-older-dads-at-greater-mental-illness-risk/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11582569 (risk of being born XXY)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.