[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do non-binary people count as trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_nsk7x0bW9r1sr4185o2_1280.jpg (435KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsk7x0bW9r1sr4185o2_1280.jpg
435KB, 960x1280px
Do non-binary people count as trans?
>>
>>8274178
>do transtrenders count as trans?
>>
>>8274183
Do trans people count as trenders?
>>
File: 1447290928684.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1447290928684.png
13KB, 555x407px
>>8274183
Are all nonbinary people fake though?
>>
>>8274178
Only if they have body dysphoria.
It annoys me when girls call themselves agender because "I never really felt like a girl". That's called being cis. Cis people don't usually think about their gender because they don't have to.
>>
>>8274178
Some do; some don't. It's all up to the individual, so if you want to know, ask the person in question.
>>
>>8274250
This.

>>8274190
Non-binary is a loose term that can apply to cis and trans people. It's more a potential umbrella that someone can fall under. NB seems to be the trendy term for "gender-nonconforming" atm, and those can have different connotations, but you can be a gender-nonconforming mtf or ftm individual. NB people are trans if they're experiencing the issues, dysphoria and social stigma that defines trans experiences. NB people are trans if they "transition".
>>
>>8274178
They don't exist.
>>
>>8274178
Nb trannies
>>
Aren't most AFP / HSFB femboys NB?
>>
>>8274888
I'm pretty sure femboys are just mtf trannies without gender dysphoria. I'm ftm and know a couple IRL, one of which I met on 4chan. When I was pre-T and had horrible female fat distribution they were constantly talking about how they would kill to have my body with my feminine ass and hips as well as perky girl tits. I was convinced they were closted mtfs but they told me they just want to be boys with dicks but looked exactly like women on the outside. It's confusing.
>>
>>8275017
meant to say
>but wanted to look exactly like women on the outside
>>
File: 12dichloroethene.gif (5KB, 400x147px) Image search: [Google]
12dichloroethene.gif
5KB, 400x147px
First - they don't exist, second - being"non-binary" doesn't fit a definition of trans. Trans means "on the other side of", implying binaries. Look at trans/cis isomerism.
>>
>>8274178
Technically I'd say they're transgender but not transsexual, meaning it's limited to just gender identity with no intention of physically transitioning.

Honestly, I don't believe in the validity of it. The ones I know seem like they're too stuck on gender roles and wasting their time thinking about this too much. If you have zero dysphoria yet you feel such a strong need to not identify as your birth gender, I think you just have hang ups with society's view of gender.
>>
>>8274178
Do non-binary people count as people?
>>
>>8275017
They sound agp with no genital dysphoria
>>
>>8274178
Is that a girl or a girl (male)?
>>
>>8274178
Answer this; why is it 80+% of 'nbs' are biologically female?
What happened to just being a bulldyke or tomboy?
No shade to FtMs they're fine.
Nb isn't real. Just because you don't fit in with the crowd doesn't mean you aren't female
>>
>>8275637
99% of enbies are AFAB.
>>
>>8275667
I think thats only on tumblr. I (amab nb) went to a meetup and it was (I think) 7 afab vs 4amab
>>
>>8274178
NO
FUG OFF
>>
>>8274178

Depends. If you born female ad are nenbies with male leanings, yes. Vice versa true for bio males.
>>
File: 1321798365046.jpg (35KB, 623x479px) Image search: [Google]
1321798365046.jpg
35KB, 623x479px
Why can't we all fuck each other without having to define outselves as X Y Z?

Is defining what you like to fuck so important?
I've been browsing this board for so many years and i still don't understand why people are so obsessed with letting what they like to do in bed define their entire lives.

I just want everyone to fuck anyone they like within their local legal limits and be decent human beings when they aren't busy fucking.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.