[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistics show that gender dysphoria is sexually dimorphic,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: trap.jpg (50KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
trap.jpg
50KB, 900x506px
Statistics show that gender dysphoria is sexually dimorphic, it appears at far greater rates in males than females.

Why?
>>
Women are glamourised, men aren't.
>>
Probably has something to do with the fact that fetuses begin development as female and then can differentiate into male. I find it surprising that MtFs exist at all.
>>
>>8274160

not sure what that means, like there is more incentive to present yourself as a woman?

but men rule the world and hold the most power in things that matter and how about the whole patriarchy thing, the so-called "wage-gap" if it even exists and also historically men were rock-stars, from rulers to thinkers to artists, etc...
>>
>>8274164
>fetuses begin development as female
Not this pseudoscience again.
>>
>>8274148
All guys would rather be girls. Some are just better at overcoming those urges than others, desu.
>>
>>8274223
Not who you replied to, but while fetuses don't begin as female, they differentiate into females without the presence of testosterone. The brain develops at a different point in time than the genitals, so if there's a lack of testosterone during this crucial stage, the brain develops into a female brain.
>>
>>8274246
(This is what eggs actually believe.)
>>
>>8274148
>OP says that there are statistics
>no sources listed
>no one cares and just takes it as fact
Yawn
>>
>>8274253
>weakling justifying his falling for the trans meme

All men would rather be women. Get over it. We lost the genetic lottery. There is nothing that can be done about it.
>>
Men are inferior
Men are fragile, body-wise or otherwise (muh masculinity!)

If it wasn't for that pesky old SRY gene, their bodies would just revert back to female forms, that's how fucking frail males are.
>>
>>8274266
All of my friends never thought about being women. I had a weird conversation with them when I was like 16. I was the only one that would rather be a girl. A few were like yeah I would try being one for a day and masturbate or fuck another girl. I was sitting there thinking to myself I just want to be a girl I wouldn't do anything weird I would just be happy to be a girl.
>>
>>8274273
I fucking hate the SRY gene. I wish I didn't get this shitty Y chromosome.
>>
>>8274277
You were the only one brave enough to admit it out loud. They play it off as a joke, or only for masturbating and lesbianic purposes to cover their true feelings. I've thought the same thing as you. Why? Because I'm a fucking normal male.
>>
>>8274264

honestly, MtF are so much more common in real life and online than FtM I don't need statistics to believe it.
>>
this thread is for insurance purposes only.
>>
>>8274283
Apparently SRY gene is at fault only. If by chance SRY ends up on X chromosome then the "female" would become an infertile male completely with testosterone-producing testies and everything.
>>
>>8274296
>Why? Because I'm a fucking normal male.
You sound repressing, hunn. Just join us T-Gurls already. <3 :3

Xoxo
Levantine
>>
>>8274314
>(((Levantine)))

I'd rather not be a freak.
>>
>>8274304
If it was so obvious you should have tons of sources. I'm confident that you wouldn't be able to find even one reputable source.

I can't believe people are still not asking any questions.
>>
>>8274327
>(((( le echo parentheses )))
Back to pol, subhuman
>>
>>8274296
Normal men don't think about it all day everyday like me
>>
>>8274363
Yes, they do. I'm one of them. Let me guess, it hurts when you are around groups of happy girls right? It hurts that you don't get to have cute hair, soft skin, and nice clothes? It hurts that you can't be as happy as they are. It hurts when you see moms with their kids? It hurts when you see brides getting married, or girls being wrapped up in their bf's arms all safe and shit?
>>
>>8274374
There is no way normal guys feel everything you described.
>>
>>8274387
Shocking, isn't it? It's almost as if there is an agenda to make sure nobody knows about it.
>>
>>8274342

I've lived in thailand, MtF out-number FtM dramatically.
>>
>>8274396
Like when you say guys would rather be girls I can see some of them wanting to live life on easy mode sure but this
>Let me guess, it hurts when you are around groups of happy girls right? It hurts that you don't get to have cute hair, soft skin, and nice clothes? It hurts that you can't be as happy as they are. It hurts when you see moms with their kids? It hurts when you see brides getting married, or girls being wrapped up in their bf's arms all safe and shit?
This can not be normal
>>
>>8274403
You are only proving my point every time you respond without a link to some study or census that supports your claims.
>>
>>8274416
Even the Rolling Stones hinted at this feeling.

>I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
>And I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
>>
>>8274452
troller
>>
>>8274166
>but men rule the world and hold the most power in things that matter and how about the whole patriarchy thing
A small percentage of men rule the world. The rest get completely screwed over and have far stricter gender roles than women do, and any attempt to change this is met with accusations of whining and misogyny.
>>
>>8274456
I'm not trolling. I've dealt with this shit for years. Why do you think guys get aggressive when fucking? Because they're pissed at the fact that they aren't women. It hurts, bro, but we move on.
>>
>>8274450

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexual#Prevalence

far more MtF are recorded undergoing treatment than FtM at hospitals.

more transgenders identify as Female (MtF) than Male (FtM) according to some surveys.

So these facts support the fact that MtF are so common online and in real life, while FtM appear more rarely.
>>
>>8274508
Of all the sources listed, the ones at the top of the page support your claims while the reports on the bottom say that the ratio between transmen and transwomen is close to 1:1 only slightly favoring transwomen.

This is why your teachers always say Wikipedia is not a source.
>>
>>8274148
Female is the base human state. You 'start out' female. This is why men have nipples (thank God!). This is why bad gender wiring occurs more in males; plus as a stimulant testosterone can exacerbate psychological disorders.
>>
>>8274148
more FtMs are able to stealth it by going bulldyke mode 'cause nobody questions a woman in men's clothing, whereas the moment a dude wears a dress they're a tranny
MtFs are forced to come out to even mitigate their dysphoria socially in a way FtMs aren't quite as beholden to
>>
>>8274836
>>8274223
>>
Maybe being a guy sucks.
>>
>>8274342
you're an idiot m80, i can't cite sources right now off the top of my head but i've seen a few.

Has the community you have seen online as well as irl told you nothing? I understand being skeptical about some thing but this is like a "is water wet" type of thing.

Let me guess you're an SJW blue haired type that wants mtfs outumbering ftms by alot NOT to be true because you don't want to believe agp is a thing eh?
>>
>>8274246
m8 I would never want to a be a woman. Periods sound terrible, you are physically weak and smaller as well as seen as less valueble in the workplace. Men got all the good stuff.
>>
>>8278264
standard_egg_excuses.txt
>>
>>8274160
Gotta say, that really helps.
>>8274387
Agreed. I have had some *candid* conversations with males and females through the years and, though I admit I didn't say *much* on BDD-type thoughts and feelings, the subject came up. Sort of like the dudes that tell themselves that all guys have gone through the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" thing with their friends, no, no that's not the experience of a LOT of guys. Doesn't make you some monster for having done so, but it still stands that it's not a matter of people being silent on the subject: it is not a COMMON experience. Same with homosexuality- god knows we see it more now because people are *largely* comfortable with the idea of it (it's complex, but still folks are more comfortable), but that's still not a commonplace let alone daily experience for most people of either sex.
>>
>>8274476
I'm even willing to swallow your previous point, but now you've lost me utterly.
>>
>>8274148
The statistics I've seen were gotten by recording who gets SRS. FtM SRS is shit, so it makes sense less of them get it.
>>
>>8274148
cause estrogen in the womb
>>
>>8274148
Doesn't apply to Poland and Japan

There's probably a cultural factor to it since you only get diagnosed if you attempt to transition
>>
>>8274148
Men are far more restricted socially then women are. If a woman dresses like a man or does manly things, she is a tomboy and therefore cute, but a man who does feminine things is just creepy. I never understood why anybody would want to be a woman though, because it fucking sucks. No one ever takes you seriously.
>>
File: akh5vWd.gif (991KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
akh5vWd.gif
991KB, 245x182px
>>8280240
>a man who does feminine things is just creepy

Who you calling creepy, bitch?
Get therapy for your internalized homophobia.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.