[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from XX and XY what other genders could there possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0090.png (18KB, 329x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0090.png
18KB, 329x152px
Aside from XX and XY what other genders could there possibly be? You can obviously be more masculine or feminine than your gender defined but that doesn't make you something other than a man or woman. Also what even is a non-binary? You dress exclusively in gray t-shirts and shorts while having slightly long hair? If one person can explain any of this shit then I'll believe there's more than two genders.
>>
>>8273765
>Aside from XX and XY what other genders could there possibly be?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_X_syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome
>>
>>8273765
>>8273771
Guys, biological sex is different from gender identity.
>>
>>8273783
>ctrl+F
>"gender identity"
>1 match
>>
>>8273771
>links to a bunch of mutations
>they all still say male or female
So.. some people get extra chromosomes. This isn't new, nor does it claim there's more than two genders.
>>
>>8273783
Even with this being true, you're still either male or female that identifies as one or the other. Being nonbinary or other kin is still fiction to me.
>>
>>8273793
>mutations
Try again.
>>
>>8273793
>given the exact evidence he asks for
>lol not what im looking for
fuck yourself

you didnt come here to learn or discuss, you came here to argue
>>
>>8273805
"Changes in chromosome number may involve even larger mutations, where segments of the DNA within chromosomes break and then rearrange."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutation

No, pretty sure my use of the word mutation is correct faggot
>>
>>8273811
I'm asking for proof of not being male or female. All those links said "male with extra chromosomes" or "female with extra chromosomes". I have yet to see any proof that there's more than two genders.
>>
>>8273829
>some changed in chromosome number are mutations therefore all are
Logic fail.
>>
>>8273842
>All those links said "male with extra chromosomes" or "female with extra chromosomes".
t. hasn't read those links
>>
>>8273850
I think you just misunderstand the meaning of the word "mutation".
>>
File: IMG_0091.png (176KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.png
176KB, 750x1334px
>>8273854
>>
>>8273859
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
>>
>>8273811
All intersex means is that sex doesn't come in clear cut cases, that cases where some features may be sex ambiguous happen.
There's still only male and female, intersex people still choose a side of male or female.
>>
>>8273869
>one of those links says that therefore they all do
Still can't into logic I see.

This thread is revealing a lot about how certain people are capable of believing /pol/truths.
>>
File: 1339695958340.gif (189KB, 220x216px) Image search: [Google]
1339695958340.gif
189KB, 220x216px
>>8273765
I dont know why I come onto this anti-science board, im so sick of trannys giving homosexuals a bad name, You can be a feminine man or a masculine woman, being feminine or masculine doesnt mean you are somehow really a woman. Im tired of this lefty version of science thats like some sort of religion where feelings can be facts.
>>
>>8273890
I bet you think being gay is caused by supernatural hormones in the womb.
>>
>>8273890
>Homosexuals pretend to be trans
>Faggot proceeds to blame trans people for homosexual peoples actions
>>
>>8273890
shame you flunked out of basic biology courses. how hard is it to understand gender being a spectrum is a result of the granularity of evolutionary traits we call sexual traits? they are just a group of really successful niches, and human beings can be born with too many from the wrong side or not enough of any side quite easily.
>>
File: 1489733462385.png (128KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1489733462385.png
128KB, 308x308px
>>8273909
>shame you flunked out of basic biology courses
>proceeds to type out his absolute non-understanding of biology

Biology makes no differentiation between gender and sex, Gender is determined by chromosomes, you can have xx or xy that is two, birth defects do not create a new gender.
>>
>>8273922
Gender is not determined by chromosomes, you complete retard.
>>
>>8273945
Yes it is you fucking moron.
>>
>>8273957
Then what is xxy? xxxy? xxxxy? xyy? xx male syndrome? xy female?
>>
>>8273980
Do you understand what birth defects are? Actually stupid question, you think gender is a spectrum.
>>
>>8273986
So said gender is determined by chromosomes, so now you have to make up a gender for every chromosome string.
>>
>>8273986
And no, I never said gender is a spectrum... You however, just said there are loads of genders.
You're playing into tumblr.

You hate sceince, you'll refuse any science that doesn't work in your favor, and you'll argue for points you actually disagree with, because you're so unintelligent.
>>
File: 1494439767119.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494439767119.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
There are two genders. Someone can be transgendered. Someone cannot be "nonbinary" or an "otherkin" or some BS. Gender is a binary everywhere in the animal kingdom with the only exception being biological hermaphroditism.
>>
>>8273990
No you dont. They are just defected male and female chromosomes.
>>
>>8273997
>hermaphroditism
that's still binary.
>>
>>8273999
So what is XX male and XY female?
>>
>>8274009
How many times do I have to say birth defect?
>>
File: IMG_0092.png (178KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.png
178KB, 750x1334px
>>8273878
Do you want me to post all the fucking articles?
>>
>>8274023
Yup, seems like that's the only way to get you to bother reading them.
>>
>>8274019
Answer the question, this one you cannot avoid.
>>
>>8274033
>gets proven wrong twice
>"lol, read the articles"
Guess I'm not getting my proof today. You're all either male or female.
>>
>>8274039
I haven't been proven wrong once. Learn basic logic.
>>
>>8274019
until it gets into your skull that everything including all the sexual characteristics you arbitrarily consider normal are not any different from the current popular sexual traits, and the granularity of how these genes are expressed in minute detail makes the spectrum you are denying exists. no trait except being something that produces sperm and being something that recieves that sperm to create offspring is "sexual", everything else is random mutations that got popular for each job in different species, and are no more sexual than any other evolutionary advantage.
>>
>>8273869
Wow it's almost like there's no direct line of cause and effect between karyotype and phenotype and the whole thing is actually extremly complex. Not that it matters because /pol/acks tend to switch between a karyotypical and phenotypical definition of gender without even realising that they're switching because they usually don't know what any of these words mean.
>>
>>8274049
>basic logic
You mean your logic? Which is claim I haven't read the article and once I do show that I have and that it says "male or female with extra chromosomes" you default to I'm retarded and can't read? Okay.
>>
>>8274063
see >>8274055
idiot
>>
>>8274055
Looks like someone actually studied evo-bio and isn't just using a poor grasp of it to smugly bash trannies. Good job, anon.

>>8274063
I take it you use a phenotypical definition of gender then?
>>
>>8274063
>Which is claim I haven't read the article
articles, plural. lrn2count.

And no, you clearly haven't.
>>
>>8274074
>can't into contextual writing
>>
>>8274083
I said you haven't read them. You haven't read them. End of story.
>>
>>8274088
>I am god. I say so therefor it is.
Your narcissism is showing
>>
>>8274095
>>8274083
I would be inclined to believe so given you are taking the classic trolls route and argueing only with people that lowers the level of discourse instead of clarifies positions and information.
>>
>>8274102
>implying you haven't done the same
We're both shitpisting at this point, you have been since I posted the first image of an article
>>
>>8274095
No, you haven't read them because you obviously don't know what they say.

Is all of /pol/ this stupid? It would explain a lot.
>>
>>8274111
I've made very few posts, only observed that despite producing relevant information, all you have done is gone on denying that you didn't read the article that someone said you didn't. and why would you? you are clearly not invested in this conversations topic, you only want to mistify and drag down what little discussion your behavior allows.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.