[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

watchu faggits gonna do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20170511_202501.jpg (933KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_202501.jpg
933KB, 2560x1536px
I just ate at chick fil a and that chicken sandwich was delish
>>
So? If you drink coke you support death squads.
>>
>>8271529
Chick fil a is delicious, though. Nothing wrong with that. If you want to use this as bait, try tumblr.
>>
>>8271529
Jokes on you I work at Chick-fil-A
>>
whenever I go and eat there I tell people I'm going gaybashing

I like the Chick-fil-A Deluxe, it's
>>
>>8271556
You better not work at the one i ate at cuz i dont trust people who engage in homoerotic relationships to make my food
>>
>>8271591
Even if I did I'm not working now u dummy.

Thanks for paying part of my paycheck senpai, if you were hoping to make less of me you're only paying for my hrt.
>>
>>8271608
Good the faster you go on hrt, the faster you will realize your a useless queer and kys
>>
>>8271637
The baits are getting worse and worse. Also, your obsession is showing. Are you sure you don't crave the cock or wish you were a girl?
>>
>>8271668
No i aint no queer
>>
>>8271683
Really? Not even a bit? You do want to be a girl, don't you? It's okay, anon. You can tell us.
>>
>>8271699
No im zero percent gay becuz GOD maid us man and woman.Im really redpilled so your kidding yourself if you think you can make me fall for your degenetate jewish marxist propaganda
>>
>>8271778
>maid
Sounds like a freudian slip, sister. Shhh, it'll all be alright. Now be a good girl and admit that you're a faggot :)
>>
File: 1491857636213.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1491857636213.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
>tfw gay
>tfw love chick fil a
>>
File: daodwoaV.jpg (44KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
daodwoaV.jpg
44KB, 320x320px
>>8271529
chick fil a too good, I have a friend who doesn't like chick fil a so he is boycotting them for me so I can go
>>
>Chick fil a
Popeyes is obviously better, the only good thing KFC has going for them is popcorn chicken and fatass buckets that will also make your ass fat.
>>
>>8271529
So? We already won
>>
I love chick fil a . who cares what their personal views are ... I mean they are closed on Sundays no shit they have Christian views . just goes to show you if you build a company that provides a great product with great service it don't matter if they were anti anything because the policy they have as a company is still equal rights mostly.... Now hobby lobby is a glorified craft store that sells shit from flee markets whit terrible service and the policy is no birth control because we are Christian ...
>>
>>8271529
Is the food here even actually good?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.