[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw a hon today...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: =(.jpg (141KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
=(.jpg
141KB, 728x546px
>6ft2
>Bleach blonde hair
>Barrel Chest
>Bolted on Tits, they were big but looked weird on such a broad chest
>Fake tan
>Heavy Makeup
>Plastic surgery nose
>Decent voice actually, but slightly off/inconsistent ((almost american I'm British))

Anyways, "she" started off nice but as soon as I made a mistake "she" was just so horrible to me Just so rude, and talked to me as if I was mentally disabled. Really hurt my feelings

Legitimately wanted me to cry, "She" was there with "her " 15ish year old son.
I feel like most people didn't clock "her" but the fact that I am so aware of trans things things made it impossible for me not to notice it.

and this is my future? for reference i'm a 1 year HRT eternal boymode twinkhon basically.
this person has had almost every trans surgery under the sun and there was nothing that could hide the masculinity for me. The Male socialization reeked though the facade that somehow seems to fool everyone in society.

Maybe one day I can pass to other people but I can never pass to myself and that future scares the fuck out of me.
>>
>>8270503
Here's better reference. Hons are a generational reminder that this is how society treated trannies back then so they werent able to develop as a proper woman.
http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
>>
>>8270531
Back when? This person has a child so that pretty much means they transitioned after that child was born. This is a late transitioner I realise but your skeleton doesn't get bigger as you get past puberty
>>
>>8270616
No but you lose your human growth hormones which is the whole reason hormone treatment does anything.

You might be a year in but that hon might also be just a year or two in. If you started under 30 you won't possibly end up like that.
>>
>>8270531
fuck I shouldn't have looked at that just kill me desu
>>
>>8270531
>twinkhons and failed beta males everywhere
>>
>>8270695
Why
>>
>>8270629
Yeah I get it, Even though I'm totally read as a boy/guy in my daily life I am fundamentally more feminine than the person I met today. The person I saw today is an exaggeration of all the things I don't want to be. I want to sink into the background, I don't want to be gawdy or exaggerated or some sort of facsimile of a woman. I see trans people at work occasionally but today I was actually freaked out today. I always get freaked out by older, non passing transitioners but today was the worst. Idk I realise this says more about me than them at this point...

Why were we born wrong
>>
>>8270730
even the worst ones turned out better than me
but it's good to know that eternal boymode it the right choice
>>
>>8270744
When did you transition and how long
>>
>>8270747
26, 6 months
I mean to can say it's too early to say but based on the pre-hrt face I know I'm fucked
It's okay though, I don't feel that I'm a woman, I just feel like I'm female and not being male anymore will be enough I hope
>>
>>8270755
I started transition at 22.5 and I just want to tell you that not everyone takes to HRT as quickly. I was so distraught when I'd look at timelines and hear comments where the person had massive changes in the first 4 months. For me it took about 6 months before I started seeing any changes and in hte past 3 I've seen a lot happen. That said, I still don't pass and I hope that the changes continue.
>>
>>8270776
I guess you're right, hopefully we make it. But like I said, I don't consider myself a woman, just female...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.