[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone heard of stories or have done some "experimenting"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2442.jpg (58KB, 435x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2442.jpg
58KB, 435x485px
Has anyone heard of stories or have done some "experimenting" as a child? I've read an article that says it's normal and I've heard of stories from friend but idk... apparently it usually happens between cousins
>>
>>8266278
I was way too autistic to have sex when I was young.
>>
>>8266278
I did some stuff of the butt-touching variety with one of my friends as a kid, but that was about it.
>>
>>8266278
that's fucking rank
>>
File: SSJIN.gif (755KB, 323x206px) Image search: [Google]
SSJIN.gif
755KB, 323x206px
>>8266278
Just posted this in another thread about young sexual experiences, but ill post here cause relevance. It does happen with cousins.

>be about 5 or 6
>at 14-16 year old cousins house playing with small star wars figures
>ask if i can keep a couple of them
>says yes but i need to do some things for him
>Ok anon, what do?
>Tells me to take off pants and underwear
>Weird, dont understand, but ok
>He takes off his pants and boxers
>Touches our dicks together
>He instantly regrets and gets mad
>Can i keep the toys now?
>yes, just go anon, he tells me
>Go into other room and play with the toys, not understanding one bit what just happened

Other story with his sister

>Be about 7 or 8
>Female cousin of about 12 is sleeping over
>Watching movie and kissing scene comes on
>Both laugh and say ewww
>Look at each other
>Wanna try it anon?
>Dont say anything just roll over onto her and start kissing
>Make out for about 10-15 mins
>Turn off movie, and go upstairs to my bed
>Makeout for another 10-15 mins
>Go to sleep
>>
Me and my sister would pretend to be animals. One of us would mount the other and we pretended to be animals mating. That's the closest I've ever gotten to a sexual experience...
>>
>>8266722
What ages?
>>
>>8267317
23, and she was 21.
>>
>>8267894
/dead
>>
>>8267894
Are you "I'm not a lesbian" anon?
>>
>>8267894
>hotter than expected
>>
>>8266594
>Sexually frustrated teen ends up molesting his cousin
Many such cases!
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 1882x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 1882x775px
>>8266278
>>
>>8268181
yes it is degenerate I mean just think about the age gap
>>
File: image.jpg (339KB, 1687x890px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339KB, 1687x890px
>>8268275
If you cant keep it in your pants keep it in your cheating boyfriends brother?
>>
File: a qt.jpg (68KB, 621x720px) Image search: [Google]
a qt.jpg
68KB, 621x720px
>>8266278
Mark Hamill used to be a top tier qt. Shame about the accident.

And no I never experimented with anyone as a child. Or as a teenager. Or as an adult.
>>
File: confused_boy.jpg (21KB, 224x333px) Image search: [Google]
confused_boy.jpg
21KB, 224x333px
>be 5-6yrs old
>hanging out with muh bros
>be awkward fag even then, so they weren't actually muh bros because they pretty much hated me and we only hung out because our moms were all work friends
>be in my own world while other guys are all whispering and giggling
>suddenly guy who's house we're at says to follow him to his bedroom
>we all go in, and I go right to his closet where he has the coolest 80s toys(rich parents)
>confused when kid locks his bedroom door when we are all inside
>standing there holding cool toy when suddenly, without a word, they all start taking their shorts/underwear off and lay in a circle on the floor
>they start sucking each others peepees and they leave a space open and say "come on and join us, anon. it tastes really good."
>all my wtf
>think they are drinking each others pee
>really uncomfortable and confused and don't want to drink pee
>start pretending to be my kindergarten teacher who walks in and finds her students being naughty
>scold them and tell them they are in trouble
>they all laugh around mouthfulls of each others peepees and eventually get back up and start playing again
>>
>>8267894
why did you respond? I was the one who posted the original reply...
>>8267317
we were kids, don't remember exactly how old
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.