[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too fucking cynical to be a girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
I'm too fucking cynical to be a girl.
>>
>>8263796
Girls can become cynical after trauma, it's understandable. Also, there are some famous cynical girls in fiction, like Daria and Enid.
>>
>>8263796
id fuk the shit out of your cynical ass
>>
>>8263796
Elaborate?
>>
>>8263796
>yfw Tomoko is basically a trans girl
>>
>>8263796
just transition and all the grim melancholy-style forms of masculinity will slide off. prob will turn out what you thought was masculinity was just unhappiness
>>
>>8263855
Not if she doesn't pass.
>>
>>8263850
Tomoko is a classic case of an AGP who has meta-attraction and relies on the validation of men, but is actually sexually attracted to women, and herself as a more physically attractive woman.
>>
>>8263796
That's a really sexist thing to say.
>>
>>8263888
nah even then, provided she's hsts

every iq point you go down, your happiness goes up a little
>>
>>8263902
Yet the author is cis female. How did she make Tomoko such a perfect example?
>>
>>8263928
The author is AGP as well tbqh.
>>
>>8263910
you literally have to deny your own lived experiences to be both constructivist and trans. watch hjernevask and stop asking us not to have seen things we know we've seen.
>>
>>8263943
I have no idea what you're trying to say. I know women who are every bit as cynical as men.
>>
>>8263939
I thought she was cis?

I looked it up now though and the Japanese wikipedia seems to say Nico Tanigawa is a collective pseudonym.
>>
>>8263952
nah, grills never go full diogenes
>>
>>8263993
m8 I'm Russian and if you don't understand why that's relevant you don't understand the east european soul, male or female.
>>
>>8264015
nah i get why it's relevant, do love a bit of dostoevsky, but also, east europeans are the least cynical people on the fucking planet

and if you don't understand that then you don't understand the first thing about the shattered late capitalist meme soul of the american-western subject

cultural and aesthetically, eastern europe's still in the romantic era. it's kind of embarrassing how serious they get
>>
>>8264084
okay back up
what do you mean by cynical, and why do you think this is a gendered trait?
>>
>>8263804
>Daria and Enid.
High standards.
>>
>>8264093
i don't care about that anymore. i wanna talk about why eastern europeans are a bunch of braindead steppemonkeys
>>
>>8264125
m8 t b h you're hurting my feelings here I came here to get you to pop your titty skittles like a good girl and you're giving me lip

the culture's fucked tho
>>
>>8263902
She fantasizes about handsome bishi guys. Sure she has rape fantasies too, but bishis are het girl af.
>>
>>8264131
i'm not op katarina

i'm on 200mg spiro and 8 estradiol i'm the goodest girl itt
>>
>>8264175
then it's okay I just want everyone to be good girls you do you
>>
>>8264182
<3
>>
>>8263970

The artist is a man and the writer a woman as far as I know.
>>
>>8264341
>and the writer a woman
That's the important part. So how can she be written as an AGP with a cis woman author?
>>
>>8264352
Maybe ugly girls develop AGP for similar reasons as trans women.
>>
>>8264362
Or maybe AGP is as valid as astrology.
>>
>>8264362
Right down to being primarily gynephilic?
>>
>>8263855
truth
>>
>>8264362
or "agp" is cis girl sexuality.
>>
>>8263796
after all the shit they go through, i'm sure lots of real, actual girls are very cynical
>>
wow, you are so edgy and cool.

kys fucking attention whore
>>
>>8264084
I love u.
>>
>>8265982
>kys fucking attention whore
wow, you are so edgy and cool.
>>
>>8266000
>wow, you are so edgy and cool.
kys fucking attention whore
>>
>>8263796
Wendys is tasty.
>>
>>8263804
First time I remember seeing Daria was at 4 in the morning whilst on acid. Her and Darlene from Roseanne. I love butch snarky bitches.
>>
>>8263796
IRL women are ultimate cynics and men are the true romantics.
Take that from me, speaking as a gay male.
Women are manipulative, evil, selfish, robotic incubators.
>>
>>8266708
Nice projection there your Y chromosome is showing
>>
>>8266717
Don't be a misandrist, you know that cynical robotic attitude of women is programmed evolutionary, and there's nothing wrong with it.
Just don't pretend that girls are more about romanticism, flowers and feelings than guys, in general.
>>
>>8263796
People are right that there are cynical women. Both of my sisters are quite cynical.

However, I'd still say typical cis pessimism honestly just doesn't compare to the sheer unadulterated bleakness the average trans women is capable of. Many of us are straight up black holes, sucking any trace of happiness or optimism from everything around us.

Well, at least that's how people describe me.
>>
>>8266965
>Many of us are straight up black holes, sucking any trace of happiness or optimism from everything around us.
Sounds a lot like me
>>
>>8266965
>Many of us are straight up black holes, sucking any trace of happiness or optimism from everything around us.

Cis women with BPD are like this too
>>
>>8266965
>tfw told my GF I have no real passion in life except seeing people I love be happy and will probably never amount to much
I'm a real ray of sunshine
>>
>>8265994
i love u too!
>>
>>8267143
>and will probably never amount to much
;_;
>>
Most people don't amount to all that much, don't beat yourself up. When you strip away the pretense, life is actually a fairly low key experience for most people, just trying to get by.
>>
>>8266989
>tfw trans girl with BPD

Suicide is a reasonable choice yeah?
>>
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
>>
>>8267265
She sometimes would say she sees me being able to do good things, it just stresses me out and I felt the need to snub the optimism. Seems kinda bleak behavior to me.

I'm an awful person for many other reasons though
>>
File: 8b9.gif (2MB, 540x578px) Image search: [Google]
8b9.gif
2MB, 540x578px
>>8267143
It's fucking pathetic to admit, but I've lost friends due to my extreme negavity. Usually they eventually blow up at me and then that just ends up making me feel even worse and fall deeper into this hole I'm in. It's like the second I start being real with anybody, they get put off and abandon me. Now im conditioned to keep everyone at a distance.

It's funny because sometimes I think I'm being bubbly, but apparently a lot of normal people don't find dark, self-depreciating humor funny, they find it weird. Who knew?
>>
>>8267570
>implying BPD is rare among trans girls

Only after you turn all the people you love against you and accidentally kill youself doing something stupid to get back on yourself for doing it~
>>
>tfw no cynical eccentric mtf gf

why live
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.