[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling Like I Don't Belong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1493784399551.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493784399551.gif
2MB, 600x600px
I'm a bisexual man, but don't feel like a member of the LGBT community. I feel like I need to tread lightly and word things carefully to not hurt the feelings if an LGBT person. I feel like an outsider, and don't know how to approach gay and bisexual men, I only know how to talk to women. How can I make myself feel more like I belong?
>>
File: 1473913971022.png (315KB, 605x555px) Image search: [Google]
1473913971022.png
315KB, 605x555px
>>8262855
I'm in the exact same boat OP, except I am better talking to men than women, generally

Nice dubs
>>
>>8262866
It is good to hear that I am not alone at least, thank you. So are you a guy? If so, how do you treat men that you are interested in? Maybe we can derive something from each other.
>>
Really? I'd imagine lgbt would be thrilled to have you, since it's more common for bisexuals to disengage from rather than engage.

But to start, I'd say make your presence known when it comes to lgbt organizations or pride parades.
>>
>>8262875
Oh yes, I am male. To attract a man I think the best thing is to act coy, talk to him and suggest activities that could easily lead to fooling around if he is so inclined but rarely proposition a man directly. Ask a lot of questions, most people like to talk about themselves. If you sense he doesnt want to talk about himself anymore, start talking about you. Keep in mind here I'm a top, not sure of your position that way, but I also like to be the one to initiate physical contact, casually (on the arm for example) during conversation. And I've found that fashion is more important than I had ever realized before I got my beak wet, so to speak. Look the part (and qt), men will come to you.
>>
>>8262855
You don't.
L
G
T
Kick out the B
>>
>>8262855
Why would you ever want to be a member of that community
It's full of trannies, dykes, and bug chasers
>>
>>8262912
Owch, sorry.
>>8262904
And that isn't too different than my approach to women, except acting coy can send mixed signals to her, as she may think you are gay and misinterpret signals. I am a bottom for the most part, but not against switching it up based on my partner. (The guy I currently like is a serious bottom.)
>>
>>8262855
I don't feel like I really belong to the LGBT community as well. The only real, widespread initiatives the community undertakes here is the Pride, which is just a shitshow for laughs and fun (nothing against it), but important political events are ignored by the community at large.
They're really sensitive about how and what you say but when it's time for action and do shit for real they all just pussy out.

About the approach, well, I'm mostly into femboys and twinks and I just treat them like I'd treat any other chick. It works. Most of the time.
>>
File: bichad.jpg (575KB, 1280x1598px) Image search: [Google]
bichad.jpg
575KB, 1280x1598px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nHlA48mbMU
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.