[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Olenna Tyrell is the grandmother every gay man wants.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Olenna_season_6_a.jpg (109KB, 566x842px) Image search: [Google]
Olenna_season_6_a.jpg
109KB, 566x842px
Olenna Tyrell is the grandmother every gay man wants.
>>
File: alfie allen.gif (940KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
alfie allen.gif
940KB, 245x180px
>>8262222
Theon/Ramsay scenes make me rise again harder and stronger if you know what I'm talking about
>>
>>8262222
She's also the girlfriend every /CLG/ poster wants.
>>
>>8262222
Lies.
I love my sweet, loving, caring, generous, charitable and beautiful in every way grandmother.
The other one's a bit more Tyrellish but I don't love her as much.
>>
>>8262269

When she was younger right? I like MILF, but not GILF.
>>
>>8262222
yes but she'd be really mean once I come out as trans
>>
>>8266189

What makes you think that?
>>
>>8262264
Holy crap hes cute with blonde hair. Like fuck...
>>
Loras Tyrell was ruined in the show. In the books we get a sympathetic view of an accomplished knight who lost the man he was dedicated to. In the show we get a sissy whose scenes are 50% gay pandering and 50% whining. In the show he is only a plot device to help Margaery, even though they both die anyway. He is written to look pathetic in every scene he's in. Renly is treated similarly.

Honestly the show runners seem kind of homophobic in general. In the books, the faith militant aren't homophobic. They're just upset about the state of Westeros after its people were ravaged by war. They don't arrest Loras. He is busy taking Dragonstone. The show decides that its easier to make the faith militant homophobic, in a laughably obvious attempt at virtue signaling to the modern nonreligious viewer, instead of painting a more believable picture of a reactionary group rising against the status quo.

I recommend reading the books for anyone who likes the show. It has a realistic amount of gay representation and none of it is hamfisted in the slightest. We get Loras, Renly, Jon Connington, Oberyn, some background characters like Lyn Corbray and Xaro. All well written characters. Oddly no lesbians though. Maybe this reflects Martin's beliefs about female sexuality in an oppressive medieval setting?
>>
>>8267833
Hey, at least the rainbow guard didn't make it as such into the show. That was cringy as fuck in the books.
>>
>>8267855
The Rainbow Guard?
>>
>>8267861
Renly's kingsguard. https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Rainbow_Guard
>>
>>8267833
I read the first book. It was too long and I got bored. It had it's moments, but it's practically the same as the show.

I'm not going to continue reading the books just because of this, but thanks for the info.
>>
>>8262264

Theon is so ugly and completely not my type but I want to fuck him so bad.
>>
>>8268218
He'd be prettier as a girl. Should transition.
>>
>>8267868
It's tacky looking. But it doesn't actually have anything to do with faggotry. The rainbow is the symbol of the Seven, which is the dominant religion of Westeros. Seven gods, seven colors on the sky. Anyway, it was a political move by Renly to show off how devout and thus different he is from his heretic brother Stannis.
>>
>>8262264
I found those scenes repulsive but would probably have liked them if it happened to a girl.
>>
>>8268238
i bet you say that to all the boys
>>
>>8268305
You mean, a girl getting her dick cut off?
>>
>>8262264
The only good one was the almost gang rape scene desu. Ramsey stuff was usually just dull and same-y.
>>
>>8267833
>no lesbians
And all the women in power are bisexual. Really makes you think.

>>8268238
At this point, I guess he might as well

>>8268294
>The rainbow is the symbol of the Seven
You can't possibly think it's a coincidence the gay king's kingsguard wear rainbow cloaks?
>>
>>8268311
Getting tortured. Clit maybe.
>>
>>8268335
>You can't possibly think it's a coincidence the gay king's kingsguard wear rainbow cloaks?
It might be, given the rainbow's in-world symbolism and Renly's skill at PR.
>>8267833
Connington is the best boy desu.
>>
>>8268387
This is a series where everything is symbolism with multiple meanings. And George is not afraid to make real world references through symbolism, often to comedic effect. I'm certain the Rainbow Guard protecting Renly is a direct reference to the rainbow flag and gay rights movement.
>>
>>8268405
>And George is not afraid to make real world references through symbolism, often to comedic effect.
Where else?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.