[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC Grindr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

File: 14GRINDER-master768.jpg (77KB, 768x641px) Image search: [Google]
14GRINDER-master768.jpg
77KB, 768x641px
So I just got back from a short business trip to Manhattan (first time in the city) and was amazed by the hailstorm if dicks from Grindr.

I expected the volume of users, but not that almost every hot guy I spoke to would want to fuck. I hooked up both nights I was there. Both hot and both amazing dicks.

So question to people who live in cities like this:
How the fuck do you resist being a gigantic slut having sex with a new hot guy every day? I have sex like once a month at home, usually a fwb, but I honestly feel like if I lived in Chelsea or some similar place I'd just be getting bukkaked every other day.

I know /lgbt/ isn't the best place to get a feel from sexually active people, but any stories or thoughts on New York Grindr, either from visitors or natives?
>>
File: sweater.gif (1MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweater.gif
1MB, 245x300px
>>8262026
>How the fuck do you resist being a gigantic slut having sex with a new hot guy every day?

You don't.
That is why we pay exorbitant rents and live with homeless people shitting in our doorways and pissing in our elevators.
Because every day is filled with dick.
I can get laid 10 times a day if I want.
And I can order Thai, Mexican, Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese takeout and have it at my door in 10 minutes.

Rural folk don't know what they're missing.
>>
>>8262026
Being gay in NY is like being a used car salesman just being handed 20 grand. You are used to having to con people for your money and now your just getting it for free.
>>
>>8262036
Except biblical living expenses apparently
>>
>>8262036
That's what I figured. It was pretty magical. Idk how I feel about everyone being so tightly wound and in a rush, though.

>>8262062
Yeah, spending over half my income on rent for a <500 sqft room sounds like a pretty big buzzkill. Though it explains why almost every gay guy I saw had a great body. Not much to do at home.
>>
>>8262036
How many sexual partners would you say you personally have had?

I always feel like I'm probably nearing 75 or so and it bums me out to be fulfilling gay stereotypes but if I lived in NYC it would probably be like a thousand by the time I'm 30
>>
>>8262290
Not him, and I don't live in NYC, but I live in A city and lost count around 100, it's probably somewhere around 250 now.. but I honestly got bored with hookups around 26yrs old.. jerking off is so much easier and sex with someone you actually give a shit about is like 1000 times better.
The shit's all fine and good when you're in your early 20's but I think the older guys who still want to hook up constantly have mental/emotional problems and are using sex as some kind of crutch/ego validation. It's exactly like how its fine to go out and get drunk and party when you're younger but if you're still doing it in you're 30s then you're just kind of sad and pathetic. At that point you really should have gotten your shit together.
>>
>>8262376
That makes sense. I'm 22 now and like the idea of a relationship but the convenience of hooking up is preferable right now. Hopefully I go through a similar boredom with it.
>>
>>8262036
lol this.
>>
>>8262547
Get a life. Virgin.
>>
>>8262634
I will. When you stop being fugly and can get a man to touch you without paying him.
>>
>>8262116
If you don't mind, how much is your rent/roommate situation? I have job offers in cheaper places but they still seem exorbitant compared to Milwaukee where I live now
>>
>>8262831
you are either a woman, a "woman", or a guy with critically low levels of testosterone.

regardless, you are worthy of mockery.
>>
File: naughtyjaybauman.webm (193KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
naughtyjaybauman.webm
193KB, 640x360px
>>8262863
>Milwaukee
>>
>>8262972
are you proud of having no testicles?
>>
>>8262988
here's a hard truth for you, 4chan is a complete waste of time.
>>
>>8262988
Being ashamed about having/enjoying sex is not natural.
There is no reason to be proud of being normal.
If the thought of having sex with people makes you "uncomfortable", then you should probably visit a doctor and/or therapist, because there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>8263018
I've sucked one cock my whole life but I'll definitely defend people to do what they want
>>
>>8262831
I don't swallow cum, I barely suck dick.
I get high and pass out most of the time.
If they're putting their dicks in my mouth when I'm passed out idgaf.

>>8263044
Thank you.
He's a middle aged ugly loser who's pissed that he gets no attention on grindr so calls all of us who can get laid sluts.

>>8263073
Not everyone on Grindr is mentally fucked up. I am, sure. I have sex when I feel like shit and want to be wanted by someone. A lot of people do.
But I get messages from hundreds of guys who have a completely healthy attitude to sex. They practice safe sex, they don't do drugs and their all pretty normal.
If you think straight people aren't out fucking virtual strangers you must not leave your house much.
>>
>>8263164
by exclusively referring to gay sex.
>>
>>8263073
It's something I would have to see myself to interpret.
I'm not going to take your word for anything when you clearly have an agenda you're trying to push.
For all I know "all that research" was conducted by your bible study group.
>>
File: groundbreaking.gif (430KB, 244x174px) Image search: [Google]
groundbreaking.gif
430KB, 244x174px
>>8263073
>promiscuous people aren't good at monogamous relationships

what?
really?
you don't say!
>>
File: wenn30905144-500x750-1-500x667.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
wenn30905144-500x750-1-500x667.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
>>8263256
>[current year]
>having a spouse

i guess if you're a dumbfuck monogamy is appealing
>>
File: haram.jpg (56KB, 544x468px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
56KB, 544x468px
Come to think of it, there are a generous number of rooftops in NYC.
>>
>>8263273
>two people who just got married

two morons who just got married for publicity

FTFY
>>
File: studying.jpg (299KB, 749x914px) Image search: [Google]
studying.jpg
299KB, 749x914px
>>8262290
+/- 750 if you include j/o
i'm 37
>>
>>8263506
>tfw no artist bf
>>
>>8263222
>There was ***no*** significant association between number of sex partners and later anxiety and depression.
>Increasing numbers of sex partners were associated with increasing risk of substance dependence disorder at all three ages.
>The association was stronger ***for women*** and remained after adjusting for prior disorder.

>This study established a strong association between number of sex partners and later substance disorder, especially for women, which persisted beyond prior substance use and mental health problems more generally.
>The reasons for this association deserve investigation.

wtf? this study just proves that women in New Zealand in 1972-3 who slept around ended up doing more drugs.

>I didn't feel like combing through news reports for their sources for the other studies.

I don't feel like backing the random bullshit I pull out of my ass with actual facts when I'm talking a bunch of crap online either, thats why I don't even bother throwing out dumbass shit like "all that research" because OBVIOUSLY someone is going to call my bluff.

If you want to pull some self-righteous troll job, then stick to bible quotes.
>>
>>8262026
>implying I attract hot guys

I mean, a 6.5/10 like me has men messaging me. They're just not the type I like.
>>
>>8262026
I've had a mixed experience with NYC gays. There are a ton of them, but the vast majority are either:

a. dildo waving SJWs

b. annoying hipsters

c. self-important corporate androids

d. "too cool for school" trust fund brats/fashionistas

f. disease ridden sluts

g. psychos/weirdos

They might be fun for a fling, but it's the humble down to earth country boys that you want to settle down with.
>>
>>8263506
Will I get into older guys' faces when I get older? Because I love your body but I guarantee if you show your face I'd say nah immediately.
>>
>>8263650
>He still thinks attractiveness is a linear curve
Spend a weekend in New York. It'll do wonders for your self esteem when you realize there are not only some, but many guys just your type who think you're just their type.
>>
>>8263666
>self-important corporate androids
Not so much self-important as "I literally work 70 hours a day and can't have a relationship without sacrificing my career"
>>
>>8264161
err, 70 hours a week
>>
i am now a lot more excited for my next trip to NYC thank you OP
>>
>>8264457
You're welcome, it pretty amazing.
>>
>>8262290
>keeping track of how many individual partners you've ever had

quintessential autism
>>
>>8265093
Anon, the VAST majority of people in the world can count that number on two hands (most of them on two). Are they all autistic?
>>
>>8265114
No, they're just straight.
>>
>>8265138
Just saying. Hot straight people and moderate-to-attractive gay people are the exception. The rest of the world aren't sluts.
>>
>>8262547
Also itt: people with no self-respect who are defensive about it
>>
>>8265160
Unless you are obscenely ugly or morbidly obese, getting sex isn't at all difficult if you're gay.

I'm not particularly attractive or social and I wouldn't even be able to give you a ballpark estimate of how many guys I've fucked. It isn't any kind of achievement and it's never crossed my mind to keep some kind of tally.
>>
File: thescotts2017-500x654.jpg (58KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
thescotts2017-500x654.jpg
58KB, 500x654px
>>8265114
people call other people autistic when they want to sound intelligent but can't think of an intelligent rebuttal.
>>
>>8263265
Lmao I mean I didn't expect people on 4Chan to have a healthy attitude towards human relationships but you're something else my dude
>>
File: 590fe3523f8c0809987399.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
590fe3523f8c0809987399.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>8265275
One of the main perks of being gay is getting to sleep with a lot of different men.
Why would you want to emulate some boring heterosexual relationship that was meant to create and nurture children when you could have and exciting sex life?
If you want to be stuck in a sexless, stifling relationship just marry a woman.
>>
>>80265225
>Ugly people having sex with other (presumably) ugly people

Gross.

>>8265216
You'll find self respect when you're balls deep in my tight wink hole bby. ;)
>>
File: screeching.jpg (271KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
screeching.jpg
271KB, 500x396px
>>8265411
protip: talking about your wink hole bby ;) is not sexy unless you're in bed naked with someone who is attracted to you
>>
>>8265481
its not sexy then either. the best you can hope for is that the guy you're with finds you attractive enough to hold in his disgust to avoid losing access to your ass.. until he can go dry heave/vomit alone and most likely bitch/laugh about you to his friends before dumping you for someone who's not so gross.
>>
>>8264145
But Anon, I live in the New York community! And while it might be my picture or my blurb (which was awful before), I have to say: those totally existing guys never message me.
>>
>>8265755
well with that negative, contrary attitude i can see why.
work on your people skills.
i've only read one post by you and already i'm repelled.
>>
>>8262026
Funny, because grindr in SF is absolute trash.
>>
>>8266075
What about Grindr in Miami, Boston, Chicago, LA, Seattle, Atlanta, or Austin?
>>
Grindr was made by a Jew so we would become even more pathologically promiscuous. Never be fooled by The Hookup Hebrew.
>>
>>8266162
Only done it in LA, and it was great there.
>>
>>8266162
LA Grindr looks like it's filled fake profiles because the guys are so hot but then it turns out they're real and fuck anything
>>
>>8266192
You're right. I miss the old wholesome times when gays would just fuck each other anonymously in truck stops and woods.
>>
File: 1488934248283.png (88KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488934248283.png
88KB, 550x375px
>>8267120
>implying the only alternative to hookup apps is having anonymous sex in public
>>
>>8267132
Hardly. I'm just saying thats what they did before hookup apps, so the idea that Grindr is social engineering to make gays more degenerate is laughable.
>>
File: 138423817974.jpg (56KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
138423817974.jpg
56KB, 500x502px
>There are people ITT right now who are personally upset that many gay men regularly hookup.

I always forget why I constantly stop browsing this board until about 5 threads in.
>>
>>8265410
Preach
Although I personally know girls who get high as fuck and fuck lots of guys.
>>
>>8267161
They're just ugly virgins
>>
>tfw MTF tranny and feel cheated
Why didn't god make me a hot gay man in NYC
>>
What do you guys think of virgins?

I'm a 22 year old virgin. I don't believe I'm particularly unattractive, it's just that most of my life I was too scared to come out of the closet. Furthermore, I guess I always had that naive desire to lose it to someone I loved.

It's just that I've never been in love before.

It doesn't bother me that much being a virgin. But sometimes I do wonder what others think.

I've started "talking" to this incredibly attractive and smart guy who's my age living in Atlanta. He keeps asking me to come over and to be honest, I'm a bit uncomfortable. I'm really new to the gay scene and it's all very weird to me (the hookups culture in particular).

Idk what I want. Any words of advice for this newbie?
>>
>>8268185
uhh.. this isn't "advice", just an observation based on my own experience, but it's easier to figure out what you want by eliminating what you don't want. I was all confused and hesitant and scared like you and stayed a virgin until I was 23. I didn't figure a damn thing out that whole time, I just stayed the same. I finally said "fuck it" and threw myself out there and started having real life experiences, making sure to stay safe and be sane about shit, and after that I finally started growing as a person and figuring things out.
its like, you can't learn how to drive if you don't get in the car...

as for the "incredibly attractive and smart guy", I will say that if you want to wait until you love someone before you lose your virginity.. then you'd have a better chance meeting him for a regular date in public instead of "coming over" to his house.
if someone is not willing to go on a regular date, then they ARE NOT INTERESTED in you beyond talking you into a hookup, and the very best thing you could hope for AFTER that is a friends with benefits situation.. the "friends" part not being literal...
>>
>>8268185
Virgins are a waste of time for me. They're either a horrible lay, super clingy or both. It's not like straight guys and the weird virgin fetish they have. Sex with virgins is rarely any good unless you're just blowing them with nothing in return (no blowjob is better than a toothy blowjob)

As for the rest of your post, I was like you until 19. Thought I'd only be able to fuck with someone I loved and would feel dirty without it. Started out dating way below my league and ended up giving a guy with Asperger's a blowjob because his breath stank so bad I just wanted him to stop talking.

And despite how low and nasty that sexual experience was, I realized I didn't regret it and didn't even feel bad about it. Let a guy I actually liked fuck me, fucked a stranger. Haven't looked back. You can always wait for Mr Right or you can take the plunge and suck a cock, Anon. You can just stick to oral stuff even and rationalize anal as the "real" virginity, but my advice would be try some mouth stuff with this guy and see how you feel after.

Some people can do casual sex, some cant. But you really won't know unless you try.
>>
>>8262026
Shit. Maybe I should move to NY.
>>
>>8265789
Contrary to what, your personal experience? I don't see how I'm being negative except that I don't share your thoughts. If you're repelled by my disagreement, you can take your upturned nose elsewhere. I have no need for a pig that believes every mushroom is a truffle.
>>
File: jj_style_3.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jj_style_3.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>8262036
>And I can order Thai, Mexican, Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese takeout and have it at my door in 10 minutes.
>>
>>8262036
Favorite places for delivery?
>>
>>8268185
virgins are shit tops and shit bottoms
22 and a virgin is just pathetic
>>
Moving to New York soon. Is grindr my best bet to find a MtF trap for a relationship? There are tons on craigslist, but they mostly seem to be prostitutes.
>>
>>8270987
Grindr isn't good for trannies. Very few chasers have grindr accounts. When I was in Manhattan I saw maybe 5 trannies on Grindr the whole time.
>>
>>8267161
Maybe some people don't like how others engage in activities that cause gays to have higher std rates than other groups, reinforce negative stereotypes that reflect badly on the group as a whole, and teaches younger people in the gay community that not only is it acceptable to be a hollow fuck-hole incapable of intimacy but that its actually preferable because having self respect beyond "I can sleep with any guy I want haha uggos I bet you're jealous" is boring and you should instead dedicate your life to seeing how many guys you can bang.
>>
File: crying frog 2.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
crying frog 2.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
I'd give anything to be gay. It must be like living life on easymode and everything is just fantastic all the time.
>>
Same thing in London to be honest.

Considering the number of messages I get, I could pretty much be sleeping with a guy every hour if I had the stamina.

It's just way too easy to be a complete slut in a big city.
>>
File: 1484666862895.png (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484666862895.png
42KB, 350x350px
>>8270761
>24 soon and virgin
o-okay
>>
File: 1R7XXkJ.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1R7XXkJ.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>8271388
>>
>>8272524
You have no idea how green the pastures are on your side, and how much bullshit there is on the other side. I have always fantasized about how great life would be being gay, and how easy things like dating and friendships would be.
The time I pretended to act gay as an experiment it was almost immediate acceptance + apparenly I was immediately recognized as witty, funny, intelligent, etc. And don't even get me started on how easy hooking up and having a bf is for the gay community.
>>
>>8272676
Hooking up is easy, but then again, it's not hard to find sluts who are females either. Finding a boyfriend is hell, because a lot of gay men are fucking elitist douche bags.
>>
>>8272728
>but then again, it's not hard to find sluts who are females either
Oh yeah? How much experience do you have in the area? How much experience do you have in picking up random stranger girls as a normal dude (NOT as the gay friend who she has a hookup with once after a crazy party when you were both high, NOT a girl you met through your hagfag, or group of gay friends)? Zero, sorry bud but you are wrong on this one. You don't know what you are talking about here.
>>
>>8272812

I'm bisexual, though I don't broadcast my sexuality, and I didn't even actually have interactions with men until I was an adult. I've had plenty of encounters with women. It's really not that hard to hook up with girls. Maybe it's not as immediate as grindr, but then again, most people use grindr for that specific purpose.

A girl doesn't have to be your straight friend to get drunk and have sex with her. I have neither a faghag nor a group of gay friends. All of my friends are straight.

Also, I'm curious about what you mean, saying when you pretended to be gay. What do you mean by that exactly? How did you pretend to be gay?

And if things are so hard, could you explain them to me from your perspective? What's so hard about picking up girls?
>>
>>8272812
kek baka pls do kys desu tripfag
>>
>>8271326
>reinforce negative stereotypes that reflect badly on the group as a whole

And who does this impact? Gay acceptance has been growing steadily in the western world despite this. Does it just come down to you wishing /pol/ respected us more?

>self respect
There's that term again. Somehow having multiple partners is supposed to be indicative of a lack of that, yet I've never heard of any rational explanation of why. Plus I find it particularly funny from this board when the gays opposed to promiscuity are almost always self-hating.
>>
>>8272909
Anon, you're clearly a 7+ and Anon is probably a 5. It's a lot easy for average looking gays to get laid than average looking straights.
>>
>>8262026

> How the fuck do you resist being a gigantic slut having sex with a new hot guy every day?

This is why the LGBT+ community is fucking disgusting. Rampant, glorified sex pigs who desire nothing more than what they want to eradicate - AIDS. Anyone who's sex-obsessed needs to invest their energy elsewhere.
>>
>>8273405
>Be on prep
>Use condoms

>WHY ARE YOU SPREADING AIDSSSS?!?!

When it's finally a non-issue entirely, you're really gonna have to come up with some new material for why sex is evil.
>>
>>8273405
Lol, I spend far more time shitposting than finding guys to fuck on Grindr. If anything needs to be cut back and invested elsewhere it's that.

It's essentially just masturbation but with someone else instead of your hand. And feels a lot better.
>>
>>8273279
>steadily rising despite this

Could be faster if the gay community wasn't so disgusting

>guys opposed to promiscuity are almost always self-hating

The only thing I hate about being gay is that I have to be grouped in with a bunch of fags who think that shit like prep is an excuse to have a raw-dawging field day with the rest of the vain maggot-filled dumpster that is the gay community
>>
>>8273789
>I have a low libido and/or are socially inept so anyone different from that is wrong and disgusting

Whether it's a stranger or you husband, you're still gargling cum and licking shit particles. Gay sex--any sex can be disgusting depending on how you view it.

Two hot strangers having safe sex is a lot less disgusting to me than two uggos in love filling each other with cum.
>>
File: 807179.gif (486KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
807179.gif
486KB, 500x273px
>tfw 25 and still a virgin
>>
>>8272913
I am right Anon.

>>8272909
>How did you pretend to be gay?
Just pretended to be a fairy, or dropping it in a casual conversation with a female makes the automatically accept you as some sort of incredibly smart, charming, beautiful, funny, great person who the enjoy being around.
Also, I had dudes coming up to me and trying to get to know me and flirt with me in clubs, but never girls. That's just the way it is, you have it easier. I am not saying you have it perfect, but you do have it easier. Enjoy it!
>>
>>8262290
How old are you?

I'm 22, started having sex when I was 20, have had 5 partners and live out in s small town near the big city in North Carolina

Am I a slut?
>>
>>8265410
we are wired differently
i dont want sex at all outside a relationship
>>
>>8276365
I'm also 22.

No, you're not a slut. Far from it.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.