[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hrt becoming a trend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

Hi /lgbt/. I'm a gay guy and a few weeks back started hrt. It seems to be becoming a trend for people like me to start hrt, not doing it for dysphoric reasons but rather cosmetical ones. I wouldn't consider myself trans and although there are probably things about me that could count as symptoms of dysphoria, I'm fairly sure most of it is just coming out of me being a naturally subby fag rather than dysphoric since I have never really felt like a girl trapped in a male body or anything. I'm also not agp by definition. However, being femmy is my idea of being desirable despite being attracted to actual men. Seeing cute femboys and traps fills me with jealousy which is probably one of the main reasons I resorted to something as drastical as hrt. I have above average genetics to be femmy and I know there is a lot I could achieve just be sheer effort alone and I do try a lot but it feels that no matter what, people who actually do hrt are doing something extra to become what is my ideal that I strive for and are always going to come out on top. As silly as it may sound, if I didn't start hrt I would just keep feeling obsolete and left behind. There is also the part that I'm really scared of male aging and if I get to choose between being a middle aged man or a middle aged manwoman freak, I'll probably pick suicide although there is some chance that I'll not end up '''''completely''''' terrible looking after years of hrt and I'll probably look more desirable atleast for the next few years than I would otherwise.
And apparently my post is too long so I'll continue below.
>>
File: 1493812133833.jpg (76KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493812133833.jpg
76KB, 720x540px
Anyway, my point is that I have noticed it becoming a trend with a lot of people like me. Trying to make themselves more desirable through very drastical means of hrt and possibly since it feels like it's the only way. Either play with your biology and mess up your life or start feeling obsolete and unwanted under the flood of more and more guys estrogenising themselves. It's starting to feel like a competition and it's scary but I don't really see a way out of this meme.
>>
>>8261968
I hope to god your only taking bicalcumide and estrogen OP as those combos wont break your dick. also add a serm to block boob growth.

Btw OP I grew up as an emo twink cam whore so was pretty much jelly of all the cute fembois in my life I even envied traps like bailey jay, bee armitage etc. aspired to be as pretty as bill kaulitz, yohio. obsessed over bl manga self inserting as the uke. Now I took full doses of hormones and it broke my dick and gave me cone tits cause biccalcumide was not a thing 3 years in im saving for ffs have switched to bicca and am hoping to retain my youth a bit longer but honestly if biccalcumide was a thing when I was a teen I would have swallowed those pills so fucking fast I even had a delayed puberty for maximum effectiveness did get hair on my face or body til 22

glad im not alone and there are other gaymen who think this way tho.
>>
File: 1442606460278.jpg (83KB, 690x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442606460278.jpg
83KB, 690x720px
>>8262160
I don't think I care if my dick gets broken or not. I'm on spiro but I'll switch to Bica soon for different reasons.
>>
>>8262160
Also, at what age did you start taking hormones, anon? How old are you now?
>>
>>8261968
No shame in being a non-dysphoric HSTS.
>>
>>8261968
> There is also the part that I'm really scared of male aging and if I get to choose between being a middle aged man or a middle aged manwoman freak, I'll probably pick suicide although there is some chance that I'll not end up '''''completely''''' terrible looking after years of hrt and I'll probably look more desirable atleast for the next few years than I would otherwise.
that is a kind of dysphoria, though ymmv on weather it's enough to justify considering yourself trans, as you said, most trans have more local and immediate dsyphoria as well
>>
>>8262332
I started at 23 and im 27 now vastly approaching gay death. I wish i had started earlier but things seemed to work out most guys think im 18-20 so hrt at least killed the possiblity of being a bald twice their age looking fat fuck like my dad. lol i feel you id never want to age like a masculinr man oozing testosterone body hair and muscles on me absolutely repulses me i even threw up once from seeing my reflection when puberty caught up but a twink hon isnt much better ffs save me lol
>>
>>8261968
Im also on hrt for cosmetic purposes, and I dont mind breasts, but then again I'm nonbinary. The mood swings are rough, and sometimes I feel like a freak who brought this on myself but mostly I feel special and progressive and empowered.
>>
>>8261968
Femboys are a PSYOP designed to further the cause of white genocide, and stop white people from reproducing.
>>
File: 1486662261340.jpg (113KB, 784x890px) Image search: [Google]
1486662261340.jpg
113KB, 784x890px
>>8263795
if femboys are wrong then I don't want to be right
>>
>>8263795
but I'm gay?
>>
>>8263795
any retard who actually would believe the shit your spouting would rationally (implying you shits are rational) not want anyone with those inclinations to poison the white race
>>
>>8263617
I'm actually 23 and thinking of doing this as well. How do you look? I'm just afraid of looking like a freak but I guess it wouldn't be as looking like an aging man.
>>
>>8263830
who is this qt?
>>
>>8264472
>as bad*
>>
File: image.jpg (317KB, 2592x1291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 2592x1291px
>>8264472
i mean i probably look like a twink at best desu but its helped me retain my youth just be careful i ended up with cone tits. if you want a face pic i can post one on unsee.
>>
>>8264568
A face pic would be nice if you're okay with it. Your body looks just fine even with the cone tits imo.
>>
>>8264568
great tits
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 898x1600px
>>8264587
i couldnt figure out how to unsee and all i have is an old picture cause i deleted all the ones with my short hair. plus my camera is pretty shitty.
>>
>>8264679
You actually look pretty cute. If I ended up looking like you I would be fine with that.
>>
>>8264568
>>8264679
OP you're really cute... i hope you actually enjoy how you look and it's not just for other people though? like i don't want to feed into what you talked ab in your first post, insecurity stuff. and maybe that sounds fake or shitty, idk, i wish well for you and hope you live life and do what makes you happy bc there's nothing fucked or wrong ab what you're doing imo
>>
You should just call yourself a mega faggot or faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg because no one cares about a clarification more detailed than that
>>
>>8264762
I'm not the OP anon I bet they are way cuter than me. but thank you never had someone wish me well before and I made these descions to take hormones most of bfs were horribly antifem despite wanting a twink bf taking hormones or dressing more fem drove them nuts I even wanted to do drag once and one bf snapped the night I suggested hormones. I did live with a chaser that forced me to be "mtf" but those are memories id rather not live. ill shut up tho sorry for monoplizing the thread Op. I'd like to see you too tho if you feel comfortable.

>>8264708
aww thanks i bet you'll be super cute. you should take the plunge with biccalcumide and serms the skys the limit you wont even get conetits like me lol.
>>
>>8264935
nah that was my bad for assuming you were OP in the first place, sharing might help him be more comfortable sharing/talking on stuff
>>
>>8264442
You're smarter than you think you are.
PSYOPs are a form of warfare, with the goal of destroying and controlling people. The people behind them are indeed eugenicists, as you implied. But you're missing the point, which is that these warfare methods shouldn't be used in the first place.
>Wait, if you bomb cities, people die? Hurr, if those people can't even survive a small blast, they shouldn't be poisoning the race anyway!
Moron.
>>
>>8265097
Well I fell for the PSYOPs I was gay anyways so doesn't really matter
>>
>>8265113
Forget about PSYOPs, as long as you have secure high self-esteem, or develop it if you don't, you'll be fine. Then you won't be so preoccupied with your appearance, and will be at peace with the aging process.
>>
>>8265503
>"just stop being depressed, it's that easy!"
>>
>>8261976
>I don't really see a way out

the way out is to learn to love yourself the way you are and to accept the fact that aging happens to us all, no matter what we do to try and prevent it or slow it down it inevitably catches up with us.
>>
File: 20170511_074100.jpg (2MB, 1938x2666px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_074100.jpg
2MB, 1938x2666px
>>8264935
OP here. I don't really like my looks very much, especially hate myself on photos.
I want to try getting longer hair and styling it differently too.
Don't worry about monopolising the thread. You aren't and I'm glad it's getting responses.
If I'm looking too dead inside on the pic its because I haven't slept.
>>
>>8266510
wew
Ben Whishaw/10
>>
>>8261968
>It seems to be becoming a trend for people like me to start hrt, not doing it for dysphoric reasons but rather cosmetical ones
Stopped reading here. NO. DON'T. HRT is NOT just cosmetic! It affects the brain! You'll meme yourself into a woman! Potentially a now-dysphoric one! Only take hormones if you're trans.
>>
File: 20170505_101841_1.gif (2MB, 368x656px) Image search: [Google]
20170505_101841_1.gif
2MB, 368x656px
>>8267141
Atleast I don't look completely bad. Idk.
>>
>>8267214
Yeah you're cute. I hope hormones give you want you want, but as was stated it's more than just changing your looks; the way you get aroused will change, your senses will change, your orgasms will change, your moods/desires will change.
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1659x2611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1659x2611px
>>8266510
pretty cute Op sorry bout the late reply I passed out. your pretty tiny small shoulders adoarbly smooth features hrt will do amazing. ignore the assholes tho your alot less masc than me when I started I looked like this, I had a wakeup call that if I continued to let the t poison me id definitely kill myself.
>>
File: IMG_20170429_200313.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170429_200313.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>8261968
Hrt will make you look more and more like a boy, pic related
>>
>>8261976
I feel you 1 for 1 here, Anon. This is why I've been on HRT for 3 months now, but I've past my youth so there's nothing really to gain at this point. HRT would help me stay masculine in some small manner so I saw it as good but there's nothing that's changed with me on HRT (Bica/Ralox) so it's saddening.

It's pretty much as you described though, it's about essentially trying to 'one up' the competition but even more than that, it's your ideal image of what being feminine and cute is. You want to be #1 in cuteness and feminine is cute, people don't see masculine as cute, and you don't want to be masculine. You don't mind being a male, but you don't want to naturally be seen as a masculine person because of your gender, which is what people will always do to you unless you're blessed in genetics or are going to be on HRT, and depending on who you ask is a horrible decision to go or not.
We go to these 'drastic, biology changing chemicals' to alter us to be cuter than our bodies will allow for it. We're defying nature and our very bodies!

And I am OK with that all.

I'm happy to change some 'small psychological effects' for looking cuter (Still waiting...), but I'm beginning to think we should start thinking of HRT in a different light. Everyone thinks of HRT as "I want to be a woman" and that's it, open shut case when it can help you in the ways we want them to. SERM's exist and bless it for them, but the technology is still too far away.
>>
>>8267507
I just want to attach on that when "Trend" is said, people think of it as a 'fashion fad, short lived. In a year you'll regret it' when it's not that sort of trend you're thinking of, just that you're seeing a recurring pattern type of trend that is prominent in this board.
It's the same shit with all interests/lifestyles; This is a place for people like us so you're going to see it a lot. It's a place of common interest which is why you're seeing it, but due to the ease of not having to register and Anonymous postings it seems like there's more of an influx of people than ever when it's just confirmation bias combined with not knowing if those two posts were the same person or not.

The reasons in which we approach HRT are because we're shallow. We have an idea of what feminine and cute is and we want to achieve it, we aren't content with our appearance but we don't want to be women, we want to look close to it though (Androgynous) as that's how we perceive being fem and such while maintaining our gender.
Doing things like make up and treating your hair properly are band aids to a more deeper wound, you need to fix the problem at its core not just keep sweating and awkwardly laughing while saying you don't need HRT because it's seen as a very drastic thing. And for good reason, it changes a lot internally.
But HRT has existed for a long, long time and we know how to go about it all now for the most part so it's generally safe.

But for us? We have to hope SERM's are going to not be shit, quite frankly.
There's plenty of Transgender studies but we're not trans.
If we had a magic wand to turn us feminine aesthetically to our desire, we would wave that stick and be done with it. We'd be happy and content, except we're not we just have to hope HRT does its shit, because we need estrogen to achieve what we want. But estrogen gives tits, which we don't want.

It's a fine, cruel balance.

Good luck in your endeavors because I want to kms.
>>
>>8267557
>But estrogen gives tits, which we don't want.

Why don't you want tits?
Men love tits!
>>
>>8267214
shit, you literally look like the actor Ben Whishaw senpai, not even joking
what meds are you gonna take?
>>
>>8267280
>tfw been on hrt for 3 years
>nothing has changed except my body
>orgasms are the same except no refractory period.

I think pyschological changes are anecdotal at best. You'll notice not many users in femgen report any changes like you described alot of mtfs lie about what hormones can do hell some have even said it made their feet shrink. so I dont believe the hype.
>>
>>8268270
Well it sure worked for me.
>>
>>8264568
You look really fucking nice
>>
>>8268659
oh thanks anon wish more local gay dudes felt that way :/
>>
>>8261968
So like, what do all you guys do about tits and your dicks breaking?
>>
File: 1456764598015.jpg (56KB, 356x374px) Image search: [Google]
1456764598015.jpg
56KB, 356x374px
>>8267557
>If we had a magic wand to turn us feminine aesthetically to our desire, we would wave that stick and be done with it.
>"I literally want a woman's body, but I'm not t-trans, I swear!"
>>
File: 1493991132539.jpg (51KB, 841x595px) Image search: [Google]
1493991132539.jpg
51KB, 841x595px
>>8269113
I didn't say I wanted a woman's body, I said I wanted a feminine body. If you think wanting to be feminine means having a vagina and breasts that's your thing. But where do you think you are?

I'd have thought the people of this board to not be so shallow as to think that Feminine means Female and Masculinity is Male and that's it, that's the set in stone. No scale of being cute, feminine or anything else. Just an switch.
>>
>>8268270
Eh that's pretty easily explained away by the neurological intersex stuff isnt it?
>>
>>8269190
Well if you believe that...
>>
>>8269172
>>8269172
The whole "if you could magically turn yourself into a woman right now, would you?" thing is literally the goto question for trans women to figure out their feelings.

You are discontent about your male features and want a female body. That's literally a tranny.
>>
>>8269172
^this wanting to be a irl trap does not equal wishing you had a vagina. I can definitely relate here if I could change my masculine face and voice with a snap of my fingers damn right I would it would save me tons of bdd and net me plenty of men wanting to fuck my butt.
not to mention the money ill save.
>>
>>8261968
>>8261976
Well done OP, gotta stay ahead in the game.
>>
>>8269335
Again you just said "turn yourself into a woman".
YOU said that.

I did not.
>>
>>8261968
This is why gay men or deplorable cunts. They abuse medication that they shouldn't and it fucks all the trannies over just fuck us more you gay fucking drag queens.
>>
>>8269172
Taking HRT literally turns you into a female as best as medical tech can offer and yet now we are seeing "gay" men thinking they are still men when they take HRT it's so fucked up. HRT is a dangerous chemical if you don't take it for the right reasons and this here what i'm reading this entire fucking OP is taking HRT for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>8269995
Women, am I right?
>>
>>8270011
Are you going to actually give me some good counter points or just be a child?
>>
>>8269995
>HRT is a dangerous chemical
>>
>>8270024
Not that I'm just trolling and agreeing with you
>>
>>8270058
It is. It makes you extremely emotional your entire perspective will shift and if you aren't prepared to understand what that feels like you could fall into depression and maybe hurt yourself. You know why so many trannies are so fucking cringy? It's because when you first start HRT you are literally starting puberty all over again until your brain and body can readjust. And dealing with that as an adult is why it is dangerous. If you identify as a man you will never get to the point where HRT finally balances itself out with your brain and body, because what you want is to be a mix of both feminized and maculinized traits that is impossible to achieve unless you constantly go on and off HRT. So this cycle of mental turmoil will never end. It's sad that you can't understand this.
>>
>>8270093
Mental changes on HRT are a meme.
>>
>>8270160
Mental changes on hrt are most definitely not a meme
>>
>>8270169
Maybe if you're talking about lessening dysphoria. But being extremely emotional is hon-tier bullshit.
>>
>>8270181
Just because you haven't experienced something doesn't make it automatically untrue. Having the way you relate to yourself, your feelings, and the world around you most definitely changes on hrt. You literally go from being treated like a feminine boy to being treated like a girl and if you don't feel the difference between being on t and e you're probably just taking sugar pills. It's really noticeable.
>>
>>8270232
>You literally go from being treated like a feminine boy to being treated like a girl
That's not even a direct effect of HRT.

>if you don't feel the difference between being on t and e
There's plenty of differences in the workings of the body. Becoming a cringy stereotype of a woman is not one of them.
>>
>>8270294
>Becoming a cringy stereotype of a woman is not one of them.

This mentality is why HRT is not right for you next please.
>>
>>8270339
>This mentality is why HRT is not right for you next please.
So why do I experience no extreme mental turmoil you described?
>>
>>8270367
This is the last thing I can say to try and convince you. But if you think that people who take HRT become cringy stereotypes of a woman and knowing that you are also a gay male opens your way of thinking to me like an open book. Typical gay male thinking right here it's textbook in my eyes ive experienced this same argument countless times with gay men in my life. You may not feel dysphoric at the onset of HRT's effects but if you keep on it it will come and you will regret taking HRT in the long term.

You will understand after you've been on HRT on and off for years that's all I can say now. You are set in your single perspective and I cannot convince you anymore. All I can hope for at this point is that you have a happy fulfilling life based off your decisions. Goodluck.
>>
>>8270416
> gay male
Completely wrong.
>>
>>8270426
so you arnt gay? then why are posting in this thread? I thought this thread was about gay men taking HRT.
>>
>>8270445
Because your points, like HRT being dangerous or causing huge mental chances, are bullshit.

> But if you think that people who take HRT become cringy stereotypes
Look at susans or reddit and tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>8270465
I already told you why they act like that. Also alot of them started HRT at an old age so it doesn't affect them as much physically. Also Hons have an older generational view on what gender is and so we see it as cringe. They don't fully understand what it actually means to be female because of that and are also taking HRT for the wrong reasons however if it makes them happy then whatever. My point is you seem to think all transsexuals act like that when that is untrue. And because of that mentality you'll just end up like one of those hons without even realizing it.
>>
>>8270480
>Also Hons have an older generational view on what gender is and so we see it as cringe
Fetishistic view on what gender is*
And that's why it's so cringy.
> My point is you seem to think all transsexuals act like that when that is untrue.
I've never said that, nor do I believe that. But if you believe placebo like HRT making you extremely emotional and causing you to cry over the simplest things, you probably fall into that category.
>>
>>8270517
lol ok goodluck on HRT then I hope you the best. Friendly reminder people like you are the reason why society thinks we are all cringy hons.
>>
>>8270517
Ok wait have you ever taken full doses of hrt for a prolonged period of time?
>>
LMAO no one takes HRT for "cosmetic" reasons. Are you kidding me? Do you have your nuts removed for "cosmetic" reasons as well? Because you're not supposed to be on aa indefinitely unless you want liver damage. That's like fucking selling your liver and going on dialysis to look skinnier. What a joke! I hope this is a troll.
>>
>>8270628
After a long enough time on E your testicles probably aren't even going to produce enough T to fight back anyway. You could eventually just stop taking AAs even without an orchi.
>>
>>8270642

haha wow sure... Keep telling yourself that!

Where did you hear that? Some guy on the internet? I can't believe the idiots that bet their health on hearsay they have no way knowing is true or not.
>>
>>8270663
Past a certain age you don't even need AAs.
Pre-1990 they never used antiandrogens since spiro wasn't fully researched until the 80s and even once the antiandrogenic effects were known it wasn't in common usage. It was only used for it's intended purpose, to prevent water retention after surgeries.

But once you're old enough your T is low enough that a high dose of E can downregulate it enough to cause testicular atrophy and then eventually you can use a normal dosage of E. No matter what even if someone isn't taking AAs or E your natural hormone levels will begin to plummet at mid-age. Many men have to go on TRT after andropause and of course all women are supposed to go on HRT past menopause.
I'd imagine it would work quite similar to starting with AAs and E and eventually just stopping AAs as you age and your natural hormone production shuts down either due to age or the HRT. Your body doesn't produce hormones forever, and certainly not if you're causing serious enough testicular atrophy.
>>
>HRT causing huge mental changes is a meme
Are you aware that it literally reshapes your brain to be more like that of the other sex, and that this has been proven quite a while ago? We don't understand the implications but if you think your brain suddenly looking a whole lot more like that of a woman has no impact on how you think and feel then lol. Just consider the fact that testosterone makes you more aggressive and prone to risk-taking while estrogen makes you more risk-averse.

I'm not a sexist. Gender has, ultimately, a fairly minor and subtle effect on your personality. It is still there though, and you're applying it to yourself. Enjoy memeing yourself into a woman my girl.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.