[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true ftms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

File: a man talking about male victims.png (892KB, 1041x674px) Image search: [Google]
a man talking about male victims.png
892KB, 1041x674px
do men have it worse?

pic related, a young man talking about how men are less privileged.

only passable ftms answer pls
>>
>>8260898
I really hope she wasn't lying and she actually hasn't gotten FFS, or else I have lost all faith in it.
>>
File: theryn rekking blaire 1.png (74KB, 1131x452px) Image search: [Google]
theryn rekking blaire 1.png
74KB, 1131x452px
>>8260947
yah i mean that chin just got covered in fat guiisee, also theryn meyer said she had procedures done but deleted her tweet

1/2
>>
File: theryn rekking blaire 2.png (66KB, 772x397px) Image search: [Google]
theryn rekking blaire 2.png
66KB, 772x397px
>>8261003
shes evidently lying. check her old vidyas and new vidyas.
>>
>>8260898
SHIT she really has improved ;_____;. Wow, she doesn't pass at all in this video.
>>
>>8261003
Theryn Meyer shouldn't be bragging about that when she really needs FFS too. Why are HSTSes such catty bitches?
>>
>>8261038
Nah, she's actually cute. Maybe she still has some androgynous traits, but it doesn't make her unpassable.
>>
File: IMG_0085.jpg (29KB, 305x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0085.jpg
29KB, 305x462px
>>8261038
Neither of those people are HSTS.
>>
File: straight_couple.jpg (50KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
straight_couple.jpg
50KB, 600x424px
>>8261052
Excuse me?
>>
>>8261115
Lauren best FtM.
>>
>>8261115
She does pass overall; I guess you just spend too much time on /lgbt/. I wouldn't question her at all. If I didn't know her, honestly I wouldn't be 100% sure which one is the tranny. That bitch also has some masculine feature like her chin or wide shoulders.
>>
>>8261115
Haha if this is the best transbians have to offer Blaire is not in any real danger.

Classic agp man face.
>>
>>8261143
Theryn is engaged to an asian man, this is Lauren Southern.
>>
>>8261148
>engaged to an asian man
Asian men are ugly and look alike,

> this is Lauren Southern.
I'm talking about the tranny hon next to her. Man face is obvious.
>>
File: Plz_Stop.gif (661KB, 245x179px) Image search: [Google]
Plz_Stop.gif
661KB, 245x179px
>>8261162
>>
File: blaire white mirror selfie.png (293KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
blaire white mirror selfie.png
293KB, 375x375px
>>8260898
yes
>>8261056
a condition of your hrt is that you stop misunderstanding the typology
>>
>>8261162
What they're saying is that Theryn isn't a transbian, she's just hanging out with Lauren for a video.
>>
File: 1489415070001.png (537KB, 855x645px) Image search: [Google]
1489415070001.png
537KB, 855x645px
Men: have to be a provider, not live with parents, have a job, A GOOD JOB, own car, own place, pretend that the stupid shit women like is interesting, no stacy i dont keep up with the kardashians you dumb bitch. Men have to make her laugh, this is why men are funnier, we train from stone age. Have to be in shape, have a big dick (we all know the truth , you want a big dick, lying to men wont make it not true).
Men have to go out, talk to them, go on dates, buy them things.
Then maybe.......just maybe. a girl might fart in your face.

Gay relationship: *after sex, "so you like anime or somthin"
>>
>>8261173
So that's not a tranny next to her? Fool me for sure, look at that man face! lol

Asian's are still really ugly though, I don't know how any sane white person could seriously date an Asian man.

#make america great again.
>>
>>8261213
>What they're saying is that Theryn isn't a transbian,
Oh well I don't know who most of these retarded cucks are anyway, I don't keep up with dumb LGBT shit anymore.

Regardless she's ugly and has an obvious man face. Blair shouldn't worry she looks much prettier then this Theryn person anyway.
>>
>>8260898
well i would rather be a female. being a man is largely boring and lonely if you're not chad thundercock
>>
Women dont even know how easy it is to be a woman, if i were a woman, i would just act like a dumb bimbo instagram ho, post pics until some rich cuck offered to get me plastic surgery and live a life doing nothing all day on someones elses dime.
Women literally have the choice to live like kids the rest of their lives while men die alone or have to be a super human ubermensch that cultivates some sort of talent that makes money or impresses people.
>>
>>8261003
They hate each other now? What happened? I haven't kept up at all with Blair's channel and I recall they did a video together
>>
>>8260898
>is it true?
Yes.
>>
this thread is a trainwreck and embarrassing af
>>
>>8261246
This
>>
>>8260898

Women have to bear the burden of childbirth, but outside of that being a man is pretty shit

>work all the worst jobs (yes women can work them too but by and large they simply have no interest in dirty, physically tough jobs)
>are 90%+ of all combat related fatalities and historically get slaughtered first and foremost in times of conflict while the women and children are spared
>higher suicide rate
>are expected to be the breadwinner and bring home the money
>are vilified in popular culture (especially recently, "toxic masculinity" and marxist SJW culture shit, feminism etc)
>have a vastly harder time finding a mate and a large percentage of men never will (studies show that women mostly date across and up dominance hierarchies whereas men mostly date across and down. Women have vastly higher standards of attractiveness and claim refusal to date at least half of all men based on attractiveness whereas men have way lower standards)

Basically if you aren't an alpha male dominant chad with a great job you might have a great life as a straight man but if not be prepared for a life of suffering and emotional pain. You should probably just be a fag or a tranny being a straight male is the worst thing in the fucking world
>>
>>8261038
they are catty because they are massive flaming faggots. thats why they are hsts in the first place
>>
>>8260898
Did you get triggered from the previous thread?
It's time to stop posting Aiden, no one cares about anyone's struggle in this site, stop being a little bitch.
>>
>>8261650

Forgot to add that testosterone is inherently more toxic to the body than estrogen and it causes men to die faster and they have much lower life expectancy. It gives men their physical strength but they pay for it in the end.
>>
>>8261658
can you proove this to me
>>
>>8261678
he can't because its not fucking true
>>
>>8261115
>straight_couple
Doesn't count if Lauren isn't actually transitioning.
>>
>>8261650
This.
>>
No, men have it better. Respect, no getting leared at or harassed, physical advantages.
Women get coddled more, which is only "better" if you're an inept child.
>>
>>8261829
>no getting harassed
>>
>>8261678

Google it fag

>>8261829

>getting leered at or harassed

Women always bring this up I've literally never seen it happen in my entire life I'm convinced if doesn't happen that often

Why is getting your attractiveness validated a bad thing btw?
>>
>>8261889
Female victimhood complex.
>>
>>8260898

It's the midface distance that does her in.

When will modern science be able to shove our jaw up and smash our skull in until its female size?
>>
>>8261829
if you truly believe that men are never leered at or harassed, you are literally a fucking moron. men are harassed even more then women are (albeit usually by other men)
>>
>>8262016
>men are harassed even more then women are
[citation needed]
>>
>>8261252
funny that it's still a minority of women that choose to live like that considering it isn't fulfilling ultimately. it's funny how 4chan paints women as this monolithic entity of evil. do you ever stop to consider the thousands of women you see in a given month that are just living their lives? nurses, people stocking shelves in the grocery store, people workings as vets, fucking marine biologists, etc etc etc. its disgusting.
>>
>>8262102
It's not fulfilling because they're too stupid to find fulfillment in it.
>>
>>8262115
right so you're literally just a misogynist
>>
>>8261531
even attractive women are socially awkward and unable to socialize. It has very little to do with gender.
>>
>>8262122
t. cis women exactly as stupid as I said
>>
>>8262197
t. misogynist and also you're wrong
>>
>>8262216
Nice rebuttal faggot.
>>
>>8261829
>Respect
We earn that from other males, it's not inherent
>Leared or harassed
You haven't been in a male group for over two minutes
>Physical advantages
Look at two points above
>Coddled more
We don't get coddled at all, the image of a man is to be the alpha coddlerer
>>
>>8262241
get your head out of your ass shitlord, sorry but the human race is a dioecy and both sexes are an integral and necessary component to keep us moving forward. perhaps you can go join a colony of barnacles if you hate it so much.
>>
>>8262316
>and both sexes are an integral and necessary component to keep us moving forward.
Shame one of them has refused their role and the other is too cucked to complain.
>>
>>8261214
fucking this
>>
>>8262380
how has the entire female gender refused their role? pretty sure the world is still turning and babies are being born every day. I think you should stop judging half the world because of some tumblr pages.
>>
>>8262434
I think you should stop inventing strawmen.
>>
>>8261214
I think the comedy thing is moreso due to less opportunity to express yourself. You can't vent (in the case of men, this is usually due to a fear of being percieved as weak), so you abuse the endorphins from laughter to cope with depression, along with either consciously or subconsciously using it as an alternative method of venting frustrations. Hence why most great comedians suffer from depression.
>>
>>8262478
>the human race is reaching 10 billion
>women have refused their role
pick one jackass
>>
>>8262491
>>8262478
>>
>>8262562
let me re iterate, how have women refused their roles? their role designated by nature is to ensure the species propagation by having sex with men, it's clear they haven't done this, so you're wrong.
>>
>>8262645
Think about how the give and take of each gender has changed.
>>
>>8262316
Yet it has only been women in the west that have declared the other sex to be obsolete.
>>
File: 1493946292547.jpg (136KB, 644x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493946292547.jpg
136KB, 644x632px
>>8261257
Same, I need a quick rundown.
>>
>>8262727
you don't have nearly the scope in your finite life to make such claims like the "give and take of the genders have changed" you're deluded.
>>
File: bogpill.gif (854KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
bogpill.gif
854KB, 380x380px
>>8262783
>>
>>8262741
yeah every time I go outside and see women pushing around a stroller it's hard for me to think straight over their "DEATH TO MEN" chants. do you people literally wake up, put on your maga hat, and open up /pol/ and just scroll through refreshing all day every day? get some legitimate non biased perspective.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.