[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tier are you /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: pass guide.png (74KB, 848x582px) Image search: [Google]
pass guide.png
74KB, 848x582px
What tier are you /lgbt/?
>>
This is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>8260843
t. unpassable hon
>>
4p and don't pass. Chart sucks
>>
>>8260869
Proof?
>>
>>8260830
9p and unpassable wtf kind of chart is this
>>
>>8260830
you forgot beard shadow/facial hair
>>
>>8260924
Oshit yeah, my bad on that
>>
>>8260830
I got 14 and I'm not even a tranny
>>
Bad chart and you should feel bad
>>
>>8260830
I can't even understand some aspects of this, why does it say "3p" and "1p" to the left of facial features that already have their p values listed? What do those two Fs there refer to? What's with that F and 1p and 2p all off on their own?

I got 15p and several Fs and still pass btw.
>>
To expand on what people are saying, this chart doesn't take subjectivity or degree into account. The 'linked attributes' were confusing to me because at first I thought they counted any shared features within a group. It also doesn't take into account things like mannerisms or behavior, and basically can't without falling into a bunch of regressive stereotypes. Not to mention the laughable idea that feminine features necessarily correlate with attractiveness. Judging yourself with mechanistic charts like this is a bad idea all around and basically only serves to make people feel shitty about themselves. My insecurity might have been feeding into it but I scored somewhere from high precarious to fail, even though I know I pass 100% irl with minimal effort. bad
>>
22, but I'm actually passable
>>
>>8261076
Or eleven if I don't count the F's first.
>>
>>8260830
>short legs 2p
>he thinks women have long legs

Educate yourself.
>>
>>8261114
>he thinks comparatively female legs aren't a higher percentage of the body
>>
>>8260830
2P
>>
>>8261798
>he thinks women have longer legs than males of equal height
>>
>>8261809
>he needs to pick up a book
>he's a tranny with short legs
>>
>>8262868
>refuses to educate self
>calls other ignorant when they themselves are ignorant

stay dumb my man
>>
>>8260830

Does it still count as male posture if I've seen a tall cis girl with low-self esteem stand in the same way? And she was like 99.9% guaranteed to be cis because I knew her since she was 14 and she had wide as fuck hips.
>>
>>8262868
>unironically believing women have longer legs
>>
>>8260830
28. The jaw part fucked me over
>>
>>8263023
Cis women have some amount of male characteristics, which is why cis tier isn't just 0p.
>>
>>8263278

Also, what I meant was hunched over shoulders from low confidence, not an actually masculine walk.
>>
So if I am counting it right

>Over 5'10
>Big hands + feet
>Shoulders 4+" wider than hips
>Long face
>Square chin
>Extremely small butt + breasts
= 29

Thank God I will never socially transition tbqh.
>>
1UP
>>
File: wot.jpg (5KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
5KB, 209x250px
8p but i'm trans so
>>
>>8260830
>got a 79
i don't think scores are meant to be this high
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.