[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BDSM Test Results Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

For those who are too lazy to make an entire chart just for this. :3
>(Biological) M
>(Gender Identity) F
>(Sexuality) Lesb
>>
>>8260749
Laaaame

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
96% Pet
96% Submissive
94% Degradee
85% Masochist
78% Rope bunny
76% Slave
66% Experimentalist
49% Primal (Prey)
47% Exhibitionist
32% Vanilla
27% Brat
11% Girl/Boy
10% Voyeur
7% Non-monogamist
3% Sadist
2% Degrader
1% Dominant
1% Owner
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Switch
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat tamer
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Master/Mistress
0% Rigger
>>
>>8260756
forgot to add
>AMAB
>female
>true 50/50 biscum
>>
>AMAB
>female
>Straight
100% Submissive
100% Slave
100% Masochist
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
97% Brat
96% Experimentalist
75% Pet
66% Exhibitionist
53% Non-monogamist
52% Vanilla
47% Voyeur
8% Primal (Prey)
2% Rigger
1% Ageplayer
0% Primal (Hunter)
0% Girl/Boy
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Sadist
0% Switch
>>
>ftm biscum

100% Sadist
99% Degrader
98% Owner
97% Master/Mistress
95% Degradee
86% Masochist
83% Dominant
79% Experimentalist
77% Non-monogamist
62% Primal (Hunter)
59% Switch
57% Voyeur
49% Rigger
48% Submissive
43% Daddy/Mommy
40% Rope bunny
40% Vanilla
37% Exhibitionist
31% Slave
31% Primal (Prey)
30% Pet
29% Brat
1% Ageplayer
0% Girl/Boy
>>
File: bdsm test december 2016.png (143KB, 409x515px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm test december 2016.png
143KB, 409x515px
>>8260749
i can't be bothered to retake it because it's fucking long so here's the result from six months ago
straight male (female)
>>
>>8261343
Why are HSTS FTMs dom and AAP FTMs sub? MTFs are sub either way.
>>
>>8260825
I like the cut of your jib. I would abuse and degrade you plenty.
>>
>>8261383
aap ftm here and i'm dom so your point's a little moot. i'd guess a lot of aap ftms are coming from a different scene than hsts ftms. different sexual interests/exposures and that has to do w it.
>>
>>8261570
Are you PsBi and just dom towards girls or dom towards boys too?
>>
>mtF Bi Switch

99% Switch
99% Rope bunny
94% Rigger
87% Owner
86% Master/Mistress
85% Ageplayer
84% Masochist
84% Dominant
81% Sadist
75% Pet
71% Degradee
66% Primal (Prey)
63% Submissive
62% Primal (Hunter)
61% Non-monogamist
59% Degrader
59% Brat
58% Experimentalist
56% Slave
46% Exhibitionist
46% Girl/Boy
43% Daddy/Mommy
28% Vanilla
25% Voyeur
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4650442
>>
>>8261582
ngl had to actually look up psbi bc i don't lurk enough lol, but if i'm understanding right, nah i'm not pseudo bi
>>8261340
that's mine. i dom towards guys and girls. dating a dude now that finally doesn't get sore over dom stuff to him, so it's kinda nice
>>
>>8261611
Describe your attraction to guys and to girls please.
>>
>>8261383
according to the very little actual data we have on this, aaps are more accurately describable as switches than subs
my anecdata implies they're mostly sub-leaning switches, which for the record is significantly more dominant than androphilic cis women are
>>
>>8261613
i mean, what's there to describe? hm. i'm generally more into androgyne/femboy looks but w time/relationships i'm not as picky. better appreciate body hair/muscle/etc. girls i'm not really picky on either, i was actually more picky with guys than i was girls (dated a lot of girls through middle and high school pre-transition/outing myself). lots of redheads? was on swim team through high school, my ass had to change in the stalls because i was too embarrassed to change around them LOL. i'm not sure if you're asking on kink/fetish shit or just general patterns of attraction, what i'm attracted to or w/e
>>
>>8261613
i'm generally into "softer" boys than more masc men if that helps your angle/understanding at all. honestly i'm "okay" w body hair/muscle but it doesn't do much for me. my attractions are a little more specific for guys than girls, though works out i'm dating a guy that fits those standards now so eeeeeey
>>
>>8261628
How does that correspond to AGPs and HSTS MTFs?
>>
>>8261648
>>8261634
Are there different aspects of the relationship you care about depending on whether it's a guy or a girl? For example, finding one more physically attractive or more romantically attractive, enjoying sex more with one, preferring "friendship" focused relationships with one and "romance" focused relationships with the other, etc?

Being pickier on guys could mean you find them less physically attractive or that you have a "type" for guys but are into girls generally.

The changing in the stalls is funny. Handy that you could pass it off as just being modest. How would you have given away your attraction if you'd changed around them?
>>
>amab
>female
>maybe bi? not sure how i feel about men, but definitely into women

100% Submissive
100% Rope bunny
82% Masochist
81% Degradee
75% Pet
70% Girl/Boy
61% Slave
58% Experimentalist
47% Non-monogamist
43% Vanilla
43% Brat
34% Rigger
21% Primal (Prey)
7% Sadist
6% Degrader
5% Daddy/Mommy
2% Ageplayer
1% Primal (Hunter)
1% Switch
1% Exhibitionist
1% Voyeur
0% Dominant
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
>>
>>8261665
I'm trying to seriously consider this now because I haven't sat on this PoV hardcore in my relationships... my relationships dynamically with men and women were about the same. W serious relationships I was friends with all of them prior and then we switched to dating, and when we look exclusively at the serious relationships they're actually pretty 50/50 male versus female. I had more female flings, but I also knew a /lot/ more girls that were willing to do flings when I was younger versus guys. Or maybe I just wasn't looking for the male flings. I don't know. Most of my friends were girls, I had a few guy friends, and almost all the friends that were girls/not straight ended up sleeping with each other at some point LOL... we were a mess.

Yeah. I definitely have a type with guys. I generally really, really don't like fucking around with more masculine/bear men. Just not attractive to me. I know girls and guys that are really attracted to that, my own boyfriend is into them, but I can't get behind it except for really specific cases, and even then it's a /maybe/.

Oh God. If I had been around them, young me was a pathetic nerdass LOL. Really nervous, antsy shy type. I actually tried to tough it out once to "prove" something to myself and my eyes just kept wandering??? Like, I was NEVER into that femme shit, all the lacey underwear or the thongs, but oh my fucking GOD I'm getting embarrassed even thinking about it. I think my attraction would have been given away either through uncomfortable staring or just pointedly focusing on my feet/rushing. My ass had no subtlety though and I knew that, so I was not playing games. Fuck that.
>>
>>8261649
all subs
agp has a very, very strong correlation with submission and masochism
e.g. the rate of transvestic fetishism in the general male population is 2-5%, but amongst those who die engaged in autoerotic asphyxiation 25% are found crossdressed
hsts trans girls are subs for the same reason women are
>>
>>8261719
So broadly you're bi/pan with gynephilic taste towards men and women.

You say you weren't into femme shit, but how girlish/boyish were you, as a kid and a teen? In terms of habits, behavior, interests and presentation? What would you get dysphoric over pre-transition?
>>
>>8261764
Why are AAPs sub-leaning switches and AGPs very very sub? Are they each shifted towards their transitioned sex in D/s?

The deaths in autoerotic asphyxiation statistic could just be because AGP is associated with paraphilias in general, not with submission and masochism specifically.
>>
Bi Male
= Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Dominant
99% Rigger
99% Brat tamer
98% Master/Mistress
98% Owner
97% Degrader
95% Sadist
95% Daddy/Mommy
94% Primal (Hunter)
91% Voyeur
83% Experimentalist
77% Ageplayer
62% Exhibitionist
27% Vanilla
25% Switch
12% Non-monogamist
11% Masochist
8% Girl/Boy
6% Rope bunny
4% Brat
3% Primal (Prey)
2% Submissive
2% Slave
2% Pet
1% Degradee
>>
File: Capturar.png (249KB, 445x600px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
249KB, 445x600px
I would like to be tied up and be fucked in the pussy by someone in the future, but I'm not into bdsm. I'm pretty vanilla :b
>>
>>8261805
The only femme physical-presentation I had was my hair. Had curly hair and was proud af over it. Wore dresses out depending on the event. Femme interests were anime shit (like every aap ftm ever lmfao), rp shit, art/games. Did theater through ms and hs. Wasn't into fashion until I transitioned.

My habits and behavior were way more "stereotypically female". Shy, withdrawn, conflict-avoidant. With that said, anyone I got close to I was more confident. Aggressive in my flirting even when I was younger. From middle school on up to high school there was this one particular boy I'd physically get into it with. I had the hugest fucking thing for him and I kept being like. "Tsundere" about him, shoved/punched a lot. I feel terrible looking back at it, I finally got my head out of my ass in high school though.

In general I wasn't emotional. Pretty cold, neutral about shit. Anxiety attack issues (runs in the family), but those were 98% of the fuel for my emotional "freakouts". I had normal teenage insecurities I think.

Dysphoria was breast-based hardcore. Strings of nightmares/consistent depression that finally fucking stopped after I just "experimentally" tried this trans thing. General presentation (clothing, hair, name) but even then I wouldn't say I'm a masc guy and that's not what I'm going for, more of the femboy/androgyne shit, but it works for me. I'm not dysphoric ab vagina or even my small frame/soft appearance (5'2", been asked if I was 4-7 years than my current age my entire life).

This part I feel a little weird/insecure talking about, but it's worth bringing up for your understanding of of this perspective. I got hit on a lot by older men for looking younger than my current age when I was female. It's stopped now that I'm transitioning. Was actually a stripper pre-transition (needed money) and regularly told I was liked because I looked too "underage" to be there (I looked 13 at 18, still like 13 now but just a 13 year old boy).
>>
File: mmes.jpg (64KB, 464x627px) Image search: [Google]
mmes.jpg
64KB, 464x627px
M
M
Fag
>>
File: BDSM test 3.0.png (313KB, 549x892px) Image search: [Google]
BDSM test 3.0.png
313KB, 549x892px
>>8260749
I took it again pretty recently

>M
>F
>Bi but lean very strong towards women

tfw hrt is slowly making me more degenerate as time passes
>>
Bi Male
100% Rope bunny
95% Degradee
92% Slave
81% Submissive
77% Masochist
76% Experimentalist
76% Primal (Prey)
75% Pet
66% Dominant
60% Rigger
59% Degrader
59% Sadist
59% Switch
59% Brat
52% Master/Mistress
48% Primal (Hunter)
43% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
40% Non-monogamist
36% Owner
26% Exhibitionist
17% Voyeur
2% Ageplayer
1% Girl/Boy
>>
File: Kink Score.png (181KB, 447x457px) Image search: [Google]
Kink Score.png
181KB, 447x457px
>>8260749

>AMAB
>Female
>Pansexual (Femme Preference)
>>
File: Capture.png (192KB, 496x436px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
192KB, 496x436px
>>8263543
nvm took it again, as its been a year since I last took it
>>
>>8261383
>>8261805

What's AAP?
>>
welp

100% Slave
100% Degradee
98% Non-monogamist
97% Voyeur
97% Submissive
97% Brat
85% Exhibitionist
83% Primal (Prey)
58% Experimentalist
54% Rope bunny
48% Vanilla
47% Ageplayer
44% Pet
33% Masochist
30% Switch
29% Girl/Boy
8% Dominant
3% Daddy/Mommy
2% Primal (Hunter)
1% Master/Mistress
0% Rigger
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Sadist
>>
>>8264463
>Slave
Whats that
>>
>>8264241
AAP is the ftm equivalent term for AGP. Basically it means you get off to the idea/fetish of being a guy. AAP/AGP is generally used versus "trutrans/hsts" terminologies sometimes in a kinda shitty way on here, but more often, once people get past the insecurity, it actually helps to explain a lot of why they're trans in the first place, the psych behind shit and figuring things out for themselves.
>>
>>8264818
Honestly there are a lot of issue w Blanchardianism though and I suggest you familiarize yourself with it (there's some politically motivated shit behind it, it's "Old Science" and shitty af) etc. Form your own opinions and all that, there's a thread over here >>8206029
>>
File: Untitled.png (383KB, 698x734px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
383KB, 698x734px
>Amab
>F
>Bi
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-145831.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-145831.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
AMAB
Female
Straight
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.