[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Third world trannies thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: thirdworld.jpg (298KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
thirdworld.jpg
298KB, 959x639px
Are there any other transboys or transgirls born in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, the Middle-East or Caucasia? How bad is your place and at which stage are you now?
>tfw no hrt yet because my doctor (which happens to be one of the three in the entire country) is a total gatekeeper and i'm seeing her for an entire year and she's just doing some weird examinations
>tfw my parents think i'm crazy, delusional and will never accept me; at least they don't throw me out as it happened to my friend
>tfw employers don't treat me seriously because i'm too effeminate
>tfw no money to buy any clothes
>tfw it's basically impossible to change my legal gender; i'd have to sue my parents and convince the court that they "made a mistake in the hospital"
>>
>>8260642
Wow that really sucks anon. where are you from and how old are you?
>>
>>8260647
Poland; maybe it's not exactly a third world country and it could've been much worse, but I like being dramatic so…
And I'm 19.
>>
>>8260670
I'm fairly sure it's fairly easy to get on HRT here if you look for right doctor
>tfw still self-medding due to anxiety
>>
Murrifat tranny reporting in
>>
>>8260730
Where though? If it's the South I think it'd count.
>>
>>8260642
>third world
>asia
what?
>>
>>8260797
Besides Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and few Chinese cities every place there is a poor shithole.
>>
>>8260642
>not self medding in Europe
>>
>>8260642
>Third world trannies
America here
>>
>>8260642
Europe is third world for transitioning
>go to gatekeeper to get approved for hormones
>see him a couple times
>you have plenty of time to discuss your feelings with me before even thinking about hormones
>you're still young
>this will take some time
>refuses to say how long it will take to get hormones or what the process is

I can't even drop him because he's the only one in my area
>>
>>8260642
is that war torn ukraine?

>tfw not even trans but can easily get spiro etc otc
>>
File: 7Gtlz2o.jpg (191KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
7Gtlz2o.jpg
191KB, 1000x1001px
>>8261303
heres what i did in italy
>go to the only clinic in the area
>get appointments once a month
>therapy sessions with ENTIRE family
>don't tell me how long it's gonna take
>get fed up with this shit, threaten suicide if i dont get hormones RIGHT. NOW.
>get referred to private psychiatrist who writes me a letter to bring endo
>get HRT

i wanted to kill myself so fucking badly those therapy sessions were hell everyone was against me (obviously), but hey guess what, even after 4 years of HRT ill have to go back to such clinic for 2.5 years if i ever want to get my orchiectomy

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>8261327
I'm also from italy
I need to get my wifi sorted
But when I do... do you want to talk on e-mail or skype or something?
>>
I'm from Singapore, most of us are forced to suicide by families
>>
>>8261489
move to thailand?
>>
>>8261507
I doubt they would want more trannies desu
>>
>>8260720
>>tfw still self-medding due to anxiety
Opposite for me. I'm not self-medding because of anxiety. I'm too scared something will go wrong.

I'm in a decent country though so no real problem to go through a doc.
>>
>>8260642
>Are there any other transboys or transgirls born in Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe, the Middle-East or Caucasia? How bad is your place and at which stage are you now?

Well I'm in south america but since you didn't mention me I don't know what to do.
It's shit anyways, I plan to kill myself with an exist bag.
My only issue is my mom, I really don't want her to find my dead body and die, she kinda has issues with her blood pressure. I can't stand living anymore but if I die she will get hurt. literally FML...
>>
>>8261489
I thought Singapore was more western?

The only thing I know is the crazy littering laws
>>
>>8261593
Not when it comes to lgbt
>>
>>8261489

Malaysian here. Do you self med? I have repressed for years and plan to self med very soon but probably won't be able to socially transition.
>>
>>8260670
Gdy tylko będziesz miała okazje uciekaj do jakiegoś normalnego kraju. Dasz radę Anonie!
>>
>>8261590
Hrt and surgeries are free in Argentina ;)
>>
>>8261626
I'm not from argentina :(
>>
>>8261606
I see a trans friendly doc but even those hard to come by.
>>
>>8261626
I'm not from Argentina but from Brazil, is there a legal way to get those?
>>
>>8261682
Feels weird knowing another br that browses this board.
Where are you from, anon? Minas here.
>>
>>8261645
You can come over ;))

>>8261682
Yep, its totally legal. And I may be wrong here but you I think you don't even need a psychiatrist to diagnose you. It's all thanks to a law
>>
>>8261692
São Paulo here, but from the countryside.
Only for curiosity, did you transitioned?
If you did, what is life in your city as a trans?
>>
File: 1417126356871.jpg (98KB, 609x695px) Image search: [Google]
1417126356871.jpg
98KB, 609x695px
>>8261708
I'm pretty much in the closet still, my friends think I'm just a twink / gay.

I started taking cypro and estradiol after I lurked on hrtgen long enough been on it for 8 months I just try to do blood exams every 6 months.

My biggest problem is that I order them from that online pharma and not only the real vs dollar went to shit which means this thing is pricey as hell, I'm basically wasting my monthly food money from on girl skittles since I'm a broke university student.

I also am scared of the guys from the alfandega finding out, from what I heard importing medicament without prescription like that is a federal crime...

Maybe I should try getting them legaly I don't really know much about how easy or hard it is around here. First I would have to find a therapist specialized in that area near me which already is a big problem.
>>
>>8261590
I'm sorry for not mentioning you ;-;. I guess South America is so much of a shithole that I even forgot about it. I'm sorry for your situation, but please, don't kill yourself ;_;. You can try self-medding and maybe emmigrate eventually ;x. Don't be like that, it'll be okay if you stay in your right mind
>>8261620
Dzięki :3 tak planuję ogółem troszkę
>>
>>8260642
That picture is fucking amazing I feel like she should have a reality TV show.
>>
>>8261751
Hm, I bought mine from UltraFarma without prescription. I'm on my first week tho. Ciproterona+Estrofem, not too expansive, each one is 30BRL.
But a therapist is always a good idea to keep your emotions in place.
>>
>>8261575
they don't care Filipinas move there all the time it's more accepting of trans people becuase they were never colonized and it's part of their culture
>>
File: 1473964933588.jpg (30KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
1473964933588.jpg
30KB, 500x519px
>>8261814
Wait we can buy it from the pharmacy like that?
I was wasting around 300 reals for the god damn boxes. That was my monthly food / misc expenses money I get from my mom.

Now I can finally eat something other than miojo and salad.
I also feel extremely stupid.

Anon, eu amo voce.
>>
>>8261833
how did you think all those trans people in Brasil were transitioning???
I know a trans girl in Rio who has been on hormones for years and only makes like 1500 reais a month
>>
>>8261828
I would actually prefer to move to US desu, it seems like heaven for trans
>>
>>8261833
Those meds are most contraceptives and hormones for womans.
You need to search more anon! But don't feel stupid, at least you were brave enough to buy and start your transition.
Good luck anon hope the best for you, stay strong!
>>
>>8261844
it's not but you will make a lot of money and can choose to move to the trans friendly cities

Do you have any skills?
>>
File: 1471884681006.png (46KB, 381x408px) Image search: [Google]
1471884681006.png
46KB, 381x408px
>>8261839
I honestly though they just went with it and wasted whatever money they had like I did.
I don't even know where to start, I'm not sure if I can finally eat like a person or I can buy clothes.

>>8261848
Thanks anon.
It's not a bad feel though, I like when I feel stupid on things like these, since it's great news. I'm totally ok with feeling stupid by finding out I can get my medication without having to deal with all that hassle.
I even had to get one of those prepaid international cards so I could afford my mones, now I can finally rest in peace.

Seriously, this is the best thread on lgbt right now.
>>
>>8261864
>I honestly though they just went with it and wasted whatever money they had like I did.
well some definitely do they live in favelas and such and work as sex workers and just spend everything on improving their looks

>I don't even know where to start, I'm not sure if I can finally eat like a person or I can buy clothes.
you should watch some Br youtubers who are trans
>>
>>8261455
sure, here

italian_tranny at hotmail dot com

I KNOW BUT I COULDNT COME UP WITH ANYTHING ELSE
>>
>>8261864
Heh, I'm really glad to help someone, if you need anything else, just say anon.
>>
>>8261878
>you should watch some Br youtubers who are trans
Any recommendations?
I'm kinda curious about what topics they talk about.
>>
>>8261892
ok I sent you an e-mail
sorry if I sound autistic, I'm very shy
>>
>>8261489

I knew a White girl who lived in Singapore at some point, are there many White people there and what ethnicity do they tend to be?
>>
>>8261855
What kind of skills do I need and how do I make alot of money?
>>
>>8264260
I don't know many white people here, most of them are rich tourists or expats
>>
>>8261855
Do you mean like bed skills or real life skills?
>>
>>8267333
>>8267341
Work skills like do you have computer skills or something viable to move to the USA if not you should forget it.
>>
>>8260670
>3 doctors in poland
>3rd world
Seriously? I know its less rich and developed as western europe but its not like you are in haiti or something
>>
>>8260642
>i'd have to sue my parents and convince the court that they "made a mistake in the hospital"
sounds like Poland
>>
>>8261833

Wait, so in general Brazil and other poor countries aren't like developed countries in that you can buy most medications without a prescription, but then you thought for some reason on the issue of tranny meds pharmacies would be the same as in developed countries?

How long have you been buying hormones off of websites?

>>8261844

What makes you think it's heaven? Like what have you heard about the US that's great for trannies? Without a doubt it's a lot better than most countries, but it's not heaven either. Especially not the Southern states.

Two improvements that could be made right off the bat in my mind would be to make HRT meds over-the-counter and the other to allow transgender students to use the bathroom they prefer, like what was going to be done under Obama's administration.
>>
>>8267775
*trans related doctors
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.