[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many women (straight and lesbian) are willing to fuck a tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1480666841624.jpg (111KB, 488x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480666841624.jpg
111KB, 488x375px
How many women (straight and lesbian) are willing to fuck a tranny?
>>
>>8260189
Probably no straight women and for lesbians I think it's heavily contingent on whether they still have a dick or not and how passable they are.

Obviously everyone is going to have a different answer and I'm sure some girls are into that.
>>
>>8260189
I've heard a lot of stories of GFs sticking around even after their partner's transition, so it is definitely possible there are some straight ones who would.
>>
>>8260214
It also depends on what OP means by fuck. PIV sex is an absolute no-go for me, but if I met a cute MTF and we got along, I'd be willing to use my hands or mouth or a strap-on to get her off.
>>
>>8260189
I'm dating one so I guess
>>
>>8260189
Mtf dating a cis girl, we only started dating after I transitioned. So there's at least one.
>>
>>8260259
>if I met a cute MTF and we got along, I'd be willing to use my hands or mouth or a strap-on to get her off.

See this is what Im looking for! All I hear about transwomen from others is that they only want to use their penis! I dont want that! (btw, none of this is aimed at you,anon) Ugh, why are people so concentrated on something I dont even like!?
>>
>>8260189
Im a bi cis girl, and i probably would. I dont see why not
>>
>>8260677
>Ugh, why are people so concentrated on something I dont even like!?
because it gets them off and they like it.
>>
If she let me fuck dudes on the side, definitely. Even better if she'd find some for me and watch.
>>
cis lesbian here, i would probably fuck a trans girl
>>
>>8260189
Not many.
I'm a gay guy so idk maybe I'm wired differently.
But I wouldn't fuck an FTM because the idea of having sex with someone who was once a woman actually repulses me.
But apparently women's sexuality is more fluid so maybe they don't think like that.
>>
talked to my straight sister about this, she doesn't seem to mind the idea of fuckin ftm trannies at all. has said she probably wouldn't have sex w an mtf though unless there was some circumstance where they'd fallen in love/she realized she wasn't straight
>>
File: irl story confession.jpg (177KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
irl story confession.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
>[coming home after school]
>MOMMY I'M HUNGRY AND I WANT TO EAT CHICKEN TENDIES AT WENDY'S
>NO MOMMY I DON'T WANT TO DO MY HOMEWORK FIRST I WANT MY CHICKEN TENDIES NOW
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID OLD BITCH STOP SCREAMING AT ME AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN CHICKEN TENDIES NOWWWWW
>FUCK YOU MOM I HATE YOU MOM I HOPE YOU GO FUCKING DIE YOU STUPID CUNT
>[dad walks in]
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>...
>m-mom... i'm s-sorry. p-please forgive me. i didn't mean it... *cries*
>>
>>8260189
I've been talking to a "straight" girl who wants to fuck me, so there's definitely some among "straight" girls. I look kinda femboy though.

She also keeps calling me Princess.
>>
>>8261675
Yeah she deffs sees u as a man lol
>>
>>8260189
none,
unless you count trans lesbos role playing online
>>
>>8261818
"Princess"?
>>
>>8261818
Maybe. She knows I'm a tranny.

Personally I like the theory I saw that being attracted to trannies is a sexual orientation of its own, different from being attracted to normal males or normal females, and she probably "sees" me as neither man or woman.
>>
>>8261913
isn't that more or less what pansexual is
>>
>>8260259
Be my
G F
F
>>
>>8260259
>>8260677
I have to say I pretty much agree, what's the point of having a penis if it's not on your qt GF instead at the very least, so they can hold you down and ravish you?

I admit I would probably date a fellow trans girl who kept it, but my only real fascination towards it is bdsm, having a third extremity means you can free up those hands to pin me. something you can do with a strap on, but takes more set up.
>>
>>8261528
I hope this is just a meme,
>>
>>8262050
I've always called it heteroflexible since I don't like dudes
>>
MtF dating a cis lesbian.

I pass and she's very tomboy-ish.

I'm way more into the intimacy, so
I don't have a desire to use my dick, but she wants me to occasionally and says she just treats it as a real life strap on.

Situation works for us.
>>
>>8263052
That's a bislut lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.