[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to spot a gay >he refers to men as "guys"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483464796281.gif (152KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1483464796281.gif
152KB, 680x453px
how to spot a gay
>he refers to men as "guys"
>>
>If you can feel gentle wind coming from their anus
>>
>>8259793
Who doesn't refer to men as "guys"...

I think you meant to say boys.
>>
lads
>>
>>8259916
This.
>>
>>8259916
t. a gay
>>
>>8259793
I've noticed that most people who have some kind of "extreme" facial characteristic tend to be gay.

There's also something about eyes of gay men. They tend to have some sort of specific quality which I can't really explain, but you'll see it all the time once you identify it.
>>
>>8259916
This was a test anon...
>>
>>8260031
>There's also something about eyes of gay men. They tend to have some sort of specific quality which I can't really explain, but you'll see it all the time once you identify it.
It's the expression. They tend to raise their eyebrows more and open their eyes wide as if afraid or sexually aroused. The so called 'twinkle in the eye' is probably a result of gay eye exposing more of the eye's surface and therefore being more likely to catch light and produce a more obvious reflection.
t. Gay guy who noticed he was doing this, stopped, and watched his face return to normal and his attractiveness increase.

An abnormal mouth length, either too large or too small, is also common... not much you can really do about that other than grow facial hair to distract from mouth size.
>>
I call them fellas.

https://youtu.be/eh7W0U65gh8
>>
>>8259793
the fuck? my straight friends do this
>>
File: caught you mirin.gif (648KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
caught you mirin.gif
648KB, 300x274px
>>8260031
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.