[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion on My Sexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

>be me, consider self straight
>have only ever been attracted to girls
>have a few gay friends, not attracted to them, nor phobic
>gay hookup while high in mmmff orgy
>got off hard on taboo of it
>fantasize about twinks now while high
>jerk off to twinks while high
>don't actually find any males sexually attractive, but get off on the idea of it now
>could never imagine being in a relationship with a male, kind of repulsed desu

What do you think /lgbt/?
Is this common?
Am I a bit gay? Bi?
Or am I just getting off on the taboo and power dynamics?
>>
>>8259573
Have you tried hooking up while slightly high?
Might let you figure it out a bit, lots of men go through a phase where they experiment with the gay, on the other hand, you can be bisexual without being attracted to most men
>>
>>8259573
>>could never imagine being in a relationship with a male, kind of repulsed desu
>Is this common?
>Am I a bit gay? Bi?
You're just trash, anon. Common trash.
>>
>>8259632
>Have you tried hooking up while slightly high?
No I haven't. And I only jerk to twinks while high.
No urge too while sober.
>you can be bisexual without being attracted to most men
Yeah? See I'm not actually attracted to any man.
Like I couldn't pick out a guy or even consent to being picked up.
When I hooked up I was in an orgy, high, and already having sex with two very attractive ladies
And then the gay sex just happened
It was a perfect storm, if you will

And I always considered a bisexual as someone who can be in a loving relationship with either sex
Whereas I only like women like that
Am I mistaken with that definition of bi?
>>
>>8259643
I've always assumed that about myself
I came here looking for NEW information
>>
File: kinsey-scale.png (73KB, 645x232px) Image search: [Google]
kinsey-scale.png
73KB, 645x232px
>>8259664
Bisexual means that you can be attracted to both sexes, like everything it varies from person to person, see image for scale of homofaggotry

Just try and arrange a hookup with a twink, the worst that happens is that you can't get it up and you never see it again, the best that happens is you cum in his ass/down his throat and enjoy it
(Don't actually cum in his ass though, you might get aids, cumming down his throat is safe so long as he doesn't have any cuts in his mouth)
>>
>>8259573
If the pic is you then you're a faggot
>>
>>8259685
Thanks!
That's actually a really useful chart.
I guess that means I was 0, and then 1 incidentally happened, and now you're suggesting I make 2 happen
And if I like that I'll be a 3, and if not, back to 1
Yes?

Also, should I call a service or try and find one on my own?
>>
>>8259703
Pretty much what I'm suggesting yes
You can either make a grindr (easiest) or try and pick someone up
>>
>>8259669
There's nothing else to you, anon.
>>
>>8259735
You like trash, fagget?
Maybe you can be my #2.
>>
File: 1494294762315.jpg (482KB, 1000x1428px) Image search: [Google]
1494294762315.jpg
482KB, 1000x1428px
>>8259751
>having this little game
No thanks.
>>
>>8259716
And I should stay sober?
>>
>>8259757
Do whatever you want to, if getting high makes you feel more relaxed about it get high, but be aware that many people will be vary wary of meeting someone for sex for the first time and finding them non sober
>>
>>8259755
You sure?
A lil dirty trash talkin bitch like you may be just what I need to cum in your face
SPLAT! SPLAT!
>>
File: images.jpg (92KB, 582x900px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
92KB, 582x900px
>>8259766
>you may be just what I need to cum in your face
Yes, you would need me in order to cum in my face.
>>
>>8259765
Well it's just that I will get off to just about anything while high
Been w/
Girls I'd never touch sober
Big fat Bitches.
Girls I felt majorly ashamed by the next day
Even hit on my own cousin pretty hard lol
I turn into a pretty big sexual deviant while high, but that's partly why I love getting high

So I'm thinking take your initial advice and try sober.
>>
>>8259779
Oh snap!
Your ferry ass got me
C'mere lemme cum in dat face
>>
File: 1437626301304.jpg (273KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1437626301304.jpg
273KB, 1252x1252px
>>8259788
Best of luck finding someone who'll stick around of that wonderful personality of yours, anon.

Goodbye.
>>
>>8259573
Bi at least, but the fact that you came here with it and your description tells me it's likely you like guys more but have repressed it. There are lots of taboos but they don't all get us off.
>>
>>8259799
Bye, anon.
Splat. Splat.

>>8259765
Ya know, honestly I don't feel like I'm a #3. But I'm willing to give it a shot(in tha face lol)

desu I'm slightly a psychopath/sociopath. And I come with the usual superficial charm, ambition(money), powerlust and lack of remorse.
I don't get called out on it because I happen to be very good looking and great at making ppl think they're special and that I like them
I really think I won't be able to do it sober, so I'm gonna keep some stuff around and if I can't get it up with the twink I'm gonna get high and then basically rapefuck him so it won't be a waste

Good plan?
>>
>>8259817
I like your analysis, thoughtful, but I think you mean bi at most
Since I'm really into women and always have been

But now that I think about it... my ideal woman was always short, thin, flatchested, flat but shapely butt and youthful
That's kind of twinkish, right?

Mind = Blown

Al
>>
File: 544.png (220KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
544.png
220KB, 373x327px
>>8259843
>desu I'm slightly a psychopath/sociopath. And I come with the usual superficial charm, ambition(money), powerlust and lack of remorse.
>I don't get called out on it because I happen to be very good looking and great at making ppl think they're special and that I like them
>>
>>8259955
Everything in life, is about sex.
Except sex.
Sex is about, power.
>>
>>8260030
quote misattributed to Oscar Wilde
>>
>>8260047
Thx.
I would've credited him but I didn't know who said it
I heard it on House of Cards and knew he was quoting someone but didn't know who
What a coincidence that I end up quoting a queen icon, eh
>>
>>8260061
It's a misattributed to Wilde. He never said or wrote it. So, no coincidence.
Maybe if you read more and stopped watching TV...
>>
>>8260074
Yeah, maybe.
>>
File: 1ctjRGZ.png (51KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1ctjRGZ.png
51KB, 255x255px
>>8260092
Need to have the last word? Go right on ahead, twink-loving faggot.
>>
You're 20% bi. No one is 100% gay.. you're either straight or bi.
>>
File: wrong.png (737KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
737KB, 1000x968px
>>8260406
>No one is 100% gay
>>
>>8259664
In my opinion you sound like you're a bisexual man who's not 100% comfortable with the thought of being with a man for one reason or another.

You may jump in one day and give it a full try, or you may never and instead choose to remain hetero.

I've known people who have done both, and I can't say if one or the other is the "right way", but I've been there, and I'm glad I gave both sides an honest try. I don't know if I'll end up with a man or a woman, but I'm glad knowing that I didn't miss out because of some notion that one choice was wrong.
>>
>>8259685
>Don't actually cum in his ass though, you might get aids
You don't get AIDS from nutting in someone, you give it.

>>8259573
You're bi. It's not even a matter of power dynamics or taboo, if you find dudes arousing you're gay/bi.
>>could never imagine being in a relationship with a male, kind of repulsed desu
Yeah, that's gonna change when you get your first crush. It's just a matter of finding an attractive twink IRL.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.