[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a lesbian, but after giving my life over to God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_mpxh58LRPg1sypp80o1_500.jpg (96KB, 500x694px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpxh58LRPg1sypp80o1_500.jpg
96KB, 500x694px
I used to be a lesbian, but after giving my life over to God now I'm married to a wonderful man and we have two kids together.
Homosexuality might be fun for a while, but in the end it feels empty and meaningless. My love for my husband is so much more magical than what I ever felt for my female partners and I believe the only way you can experience this kind of love is in a christian marriage with someone of the opposite sex. And my love for my kids is even more so and of course you can only have that in a heterosexual relationship. I wish that everyone here could understand what they're really missing out on.
I'm not here to pass judgement on you guys or anything like that, but if you're feeling tired and broken from your homosexual lifestyle I want you to know that there's a way out.
If anyone wants to know more or has feelings or heartache they want to share, I'm here to help or to listen.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>8259529
It's almost as if you think that no gays have ever tried hetero relationships? Congrats on falling for the oldest meme on Earth. But honestly, sucking dick feels pretty fucking magical so I don't think I'm going to stop any time soon. Thanks for the offer though.
>>
>>8259529
gays can get married now and have their relationships blessed by god. your miraculous conversion was unnecessary
>>
File: 1483964915967.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483964915967.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>homosexual lifestyle
I'm a virgin and I still get my dick hard by looking at hot guys
>>
>>8259529
Who fucking cares about your boring life?
You read a rewrite of a rewrite of a rewrite of a book of jewish fever dreams and area/ era specific morality tales and now you "dont like women". WHo gives a shit? If you had learned how to fly unassisted maybe that would be worth mentioning but its not. Its just you trying to make pretend that your imaginary friend is the reason you are LOL TOTS STR8 NOW GUIS! and not the fact you where a fucking coward. You looked at r rated aesops fables and got scared that maybe god was real and you should hedge yourself against the possibility that maybe you could go to hell for something you cant control so you panicked and hoped onto the first cock you could find that didn't Physically abuse you and had a job. All of this because you where too much of a pussy to fight for yourself. You wanted something easy and laying back and taking dick like a good, repressed christian whore was your escape from having to fight for happiness instead of conceding and having it handed to you if you sucked enough dick. Its not that you pontificate, its that you use your husband and kids as a reason that you are straight. They arent your dearest loved ones delivered to you by gods grace. They are proof of your straightness. You know this, deep down in your heart of hearts. Thats the real truth. They are proof to you and god that you can be straight. That you can play by the rules. That you can be normal. You come here and you wave them around at us because it burns you that we are fighting for something you where to scared to.
>>
>>8259529
>I believe the only way you can experience this kind of love is in a christian marriage
So before Christianity existed was true love just not a thing yet?
>>
File: 35.gif (14KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
14KB, 320x288px
>>8260821
>laying back and taking dick like a good, repressed christian whore
>>
>>8259529
I also dream of marrying a great man and having children with him. But sadly I was born with the wrong genitals and I will never be able to give birth.
I'm feeling tired and broken from my life but I don't know what to do and I don't think there's a way out.
>>
>still goes on 4chan
ok
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.