[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think bisexuality doesn't exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

Why do people think bisexuality doesn't exist?
>>
because straightys think doing anything gay makes you full gay and most people that do the butt stuff internalize this philosophy and identify as gay even if they sometimes mess around with girls. bi people are usually turbo slut sex addicts in my experience though.
>>
>>8259080
>tfw bisexual virgin
>>
>>8259091
how could you possibly know your preference? or you just mean you've been aroused by people of both sexes?
>>
<|(prefers male)----------(no preference)-----------(prefers female)|>

that is why.

>>8259080
bi people are usually turbo slut sex addicts in my experience though

I have noticed this too
>>
Bisexuals are morbid and unscrupulous people
Fuck You Faggot
>>
>>8259159
You sound like a really fun person
>>
>>8259112
?

I'm bisexual because I experience emotional and physical attraction to both genders.
>>
Because "bi" people always end up making a choice.
>>
>>8259143
I don't get it
>>
>>8259183
Bisexuals don't stop being bisexual when they get into a long term relationship.

Settling down with one man doesn't stop you being attracted to other men besides him, and it doesn't stop a bisexual being attracted to women either.

Vice versa also applies,of course.

The point is whatever one's orientation, one will all have to resist the attraction to people that aren't the person one settled down with.
>>
>>8259183
Not if they're poly.
>>
>>8259183
>>8259261
Bisexuality deniers BTFO

>tfw no gf and bf
>>
>>8259261
Poly people are just nasty whores though.
>>
guys will get all slutty with me and the second I say I'm bi they'll back off

wtf
>>
Because they are literally stupid and or willfully ignorant/butthurt/jealous
>>
>>8259183

By this logic straight men who settle down with a woman no longer find other women attractive.

Are you literally this stupid?
>>
It sucks to be bi

>gay community hates you
>lesbian community hates you
>turbo slut
>have sex w/ everyone
>an endless void
>too much choice wich makes sex easier to get but void inside cant be filled
>depression
>i hate sexual spectrum
>>
>>8259091
TFW deliberately turning people away due to past trauma, imposter syndrome and general feelings of worthlessness.

This weird limbo where I'm not quite depressed anymore but still feel like a completely dis-functional person and have no self esteem.

But yeah, total bi-slut.
>>
>>8259068
Thankfully this board's lord and savior Blanchard the Meme King has an answer: because homos are just feminized males who are attracted to men because they've been feminized, and vice versa for lesbians. Bisexuals are impossibru! You can be pseudobi though, where you essentially have a fetish for being attracted to the sex you are not actually attracted to.
>>
>>8263972
>where you essentially have a fetish for being attracted to the sex you are not actually attracted to.
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>8264070
no its not t. not blanchard
>>
>>8259068
Because having such a high sex drive that you're willing to occasionally fuck members of the same sex doesn't constitute a distinct orientation.
>>
>>8265057
Nice projection fella
>>
>>8265057
I'm legitimately attracted to one sex sexually and the other romantically.
>>
>>8265094
Which one is which?
>>
>>8265171
Which one is M and F or which one is homo and hetero?
>>
File: beach.book.jpg (575KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
beach.book.jpg
575KB, 1280x960px
>>8265094
>I'm a special snowflake. Look at me!

Why are there so many bisexual threads lately?
Literally much ado about nothing.
Being a slut isn't interesting or innovative.
Get a life.
We don't care how many people you fuck.
>>
>>8265186
Never mind, I'm clearly dealing with a moron.
>>
>>8265242

The ability to be attracted to certain members of both genders does not make you a slut.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>8265825
>constantly being so horny that you don't even care about primary sex characteristics

That sounds pretty slutty to me, anon.
>>
>>8265242
I don't give a shit about how many cocks or vagina's you suck. We still have a board for it.
>>
>>8263972
>>8264070
>>8264076
Pseduo bi is real i'm an AGP and I've experienced it for years. Used to feel really bad about it when younger cuz I wanted to be a masc straight dude but I couldn't shake my pseudo bi fantasies.
>>
>>8266726
Meta attraction is real, as is actual bisexuality.
>>
>>8259068

Because too many gay people call themselves bisexual to soften the blow or because they're not ready to accept that they're plain gay when they come out as bisexuals.
>>
>>8266798
and what if you also just really like pussy in-addition to cock?
>>
>>8259091
oh god i know this feel
>>
>>8268466
if you're a virgin then you don't actually know what you like.
you're just guessing.
>>
>>8266796
>Meta attraction
In English this time, please?
>>
>>8259068
Because I refuse to believe you could like both Chocolate ice cream AND vanilla equally.

There will always be some form of bias, and even if you prefer vanilla even just %0.007 more than chocolate, it still means you PREFER vanilla at the end of the day, and that alone makes you either straight or gay, not both or neither.

Oh, and also "bisexual" people are often the biggest sluts, so even if they were true to their claim, I still have less respect for them than my fellow gays, or, hell, even the trans people.
>>
>>8268508
I knew I was bisexual when I was like 14 and didn't have sex until I was 19.

You don't need to actually get laid to know you want to.
>>
>>8268650
So if I enjoy fucking both men and women regularly but have a slight preference for men, I'm gay?

That's pretty retarded m8
>>
>>8268650
Gay people don't just "prefer" the same sex, they are totally uninterested in romance with the opposite sex

The opposite is true for straight people

That is why the word 'bisexual' exists
>>
>>8268600
>Speak of pseudobisexuality
>Balk at meta-attraction
ayyy
>>
>>8268713
>If I have sex with women, but am only actually attracted to traps, does that mean I'm gay? (no homo)

Yes.
>>
>>8268739
>>8268713

Nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay, but whichever one you lean more towards more defines you, sexually.

>Well, what if I am exactly 50% gay and 50% straight? I must be bisexual then!

Absolute drivel, if I were to use that form of logic then I guess bisexuals do exist, but also by that same logic that also makes EVERYONE bisexual as NOBODY would be defined as 100% gay or straight.
>>
File: wrong.png (737KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.png
737KB, 1000x968px
>>8268774
>Nobody is 100% straight or 100% gay
>>
>>8268749
Except that one is easily demonstrated here every single day. I've been dealing with pseudobisexuals for at least a decade now and they've lightened up to some extent. But now they're being replaced by "I love jerking off to girls with big dicks but am repulsed by men, so does that mean I'm bi?" types.
>>
>>8266726
>>8268873
"Pseudobisexual" and "autogynephilia" are 100% memes.
>>
>>8268893
>autogynephilia
Well, we can at least agree halfway.
>>
>>8268893
>hey you? yeah, you! your lived experiences are just memes. just fyi. thank me later.
>>
>>8259272
Nah, but I would be incredulous that any 3-way relationship could actually work. Like, in theory it would work, but in reality I just can't see how one person would be left out/feel less love for one of his partners.
>>
>>8268999
If they each give and take affection in different ways?

I'm borderline ace so I wouldn't mind having less sex with either partner than they have with each other.
>>
>>8268931
It is not the transgender experience, but the headshrink psychobabble analysis of transgender experience that I take issue with
>>
>>8269120
Sure, you understand people's lived experiences better than they do.
>>
>>8268873
You can be bisexual and you can be "pseudobisexual" i.e. experience meta-attraction. The two exist independently.
>>
>>8269117
That actually sounds like a pretty good solution for an Ace/not Ace relationship
>>
>>8268774
I'm pretty dumbstruck by your inability to understand bisexuality.

But then again, the more i think about monosexual people, the less i understand them; so i can't really judge you too much.
>>
>>8268774
>there is no such thing as 100% gay or 100% straight
>there is also no such thing as anything less than 100% either way
>>
>>8269538
Putting words in my mouth is a very petty way to discuss psychologists and their theories
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.