[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other /legbutts/ on here with vitiligo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Any other /legbutts/ on here with vitiligo?
>>
>>8258419
I don't have that, but I'm an XX/XY human chimera, and had calico hair. It made me recognizable to people who'm I'd only been described to.
>>
>>8258563
Have you transitioned because that? What proportions are you XX and XY?
>>
>>8258667
No that isn't the reason I transitioned. I'm at the core feminine. Enough so I had to be taught how to thrust by my first gf.

I'm fairly well mixed 70%XX/30% XY. At my skin level there were patterns visible in my hair color before it turned gray.
>>
>>8258741
So you developed male then, rather than ambiguously intersex?

I wonder if there have been human chimeras whose skin shades were different in their mix.

Is your hair prematurely gray then?
>>
>>8258776
I was born with both, but they removed my vagina shortly after birth.
>>
>>8258823
Aw, I'm sorry.
>>
>>8258823
>they removed my vagina

i doubt that.
most interesex people are made into females, not males, because they usually have undescended testicles and it is easier to remove a dick and balls than a vagina.
i mean you're saying they just sewed it up?
cut it all out and left a bigger hole that they then sewed up?
i doubt your story, sorry, but if you'd like to explain i'd be interested to hear what happened.
>>
>>8258823
>but they removed my vagina shortly after birth.
How can they remove a hole?
>>
>>8258850
Not her but afaik they usually remove the penis not because it's easier but because it's harder to create one. So if her penis was deemed big enough, removing her female parts became an option.

I do wonder how they would decide in cases like that, where they could go either way.

Not that they should make a decision at all of course.
>>
>>8258850
I had small dick and descended testis as well as a blind vaginal cavity that didn't connect to a uterus. That was still up in my abdomen.
>>
>>8258881
I wish they left me as is. Later docs may have believed me when I said I had periodic lower gut pain. They finally looked when I was 38 and found endometrial tissues.
>>
>>8258902
Wouldn't they have known to believe you from your medical history?
>>
>>8258949
Records not forwarded.
>>
>>8258980
That kind of incompetence could kill people.
>>
File: sexuality.jpg (34KB, 652x225px) Image search: [Google]
sexuality.jpg
34KB, 652x225px
>>8258850
>most interesex people are made into females, not males,
Not always. It depends on how large your clitorbenis is.
>>
>>8258563
This reeks of bullshit. Calico hair? Did you make that up yourself?
>>
File: mosaicism.jpg (19KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
mosaicism.jpg
19KB, 350x490px
>>8259680
Both my XX and XY genetics have different hair colors. Where a hair follicle was on the divide between two areas the color was a mixture of the two.

This is an image of a person who has two different skin color genes. Notice how they are seemingly randomly swirled and patterned. Both my skin colors were the same, but my hair colors were different.
>>
>>8259732

I can't see any REAL calico hair on Google. Post a pic with blurred face or whatever if you want people to believe you. Honestly it sounds like a nasty little fetish fantasy.
>>
>>8259776
googling "mosaic hair" get all sorts of dye jobs. I don't post pictures of myself on the net. I also ask friends to not post them.

here is a case report abstract:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/amg-acta-geneticae-medicae-et-gemellologiae-twin-research/article/human-mosaic-involving-eye-and-hair-color-differences/3619D472A44601ED62145ED9FF8195C3
>An individual mosaic for eye and hair color is described. Possibly the subject is heterozygous at a single locus with pleiotropic effects on both hair and eye color. It is proposed that a genetic change, most probably a point mutation, occurred in a prospective melanoblast during early development. Migration of the derivatives of this cell from the neural crest into the affected regions would account for the light-colored hair and eye. It is not likely that the present mosaic condition will be transmitted because it is most probably a case of somatic mosaicism.
My chimerism also can't be transmitted.
>>
>>8259951

You think some extremely vague and specific scientific case report is proof you have 'mosaic/calico' hair? Lol
>>
>>8258902
When did you find out you were intersex?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.