[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk: how far are we from being able to give hons decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: This is fine.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.png
119KB, 500x500px
Real talk: how far are we from being able to give hons decent bodies? Asking for a friend definitely not for myself.
>>
>>8257392
to far for this hon. I need my rib cage reduction NOW!
>>
>>8257392
i would say pretty far, especially because these surgeries are considered to be cosmetic and only applicable to less than .1% of the population
>>
>>8257458
You already can alter your rib cage it's just really dangerous.
If you have severe pectus excavatum they basically rip apart your entire rib cage and rebuild it.
>>
>>8257468
>Especially because these surgeries are considered to be cosmetic and only applicable to less than .1% of the population
I mean, there are a lot of disabled people out there, right? People with broken bodies. This sort of technology wouldn't only be useful to hons. It would probably be really really expensive for a long while though. "You need to be a millionaire to afford it" expensive.
>>
>>8257501
that increases the interior volume. I need to reduce my volume a lot.
>>
So basically you have to fuck your rib cage or w.e bodypart up, somehow make it look like an accident and hope you're in a country with "free" healthcare.
>>
I fucking love Nuclear Throne.
>>
>>8257602
The surgery decreases rib cage size overall though since pectus excavatum causes flared ribs
There's also procedures that use magnets on braces that go around your chest. They do a quick surgery installing the magnets along your ribs and sternum and they can then modify rib cage shape by altering the magnets on the brace
>>
>>8257392
we pretty much need another 40 ish years to have even a decent shot of fixing brain transplant issues, mostly because you have to clone yourself to have a decent shot of it working and that will require a bunch of technology we either don't have, or a bunch of societal changes that will take time
>>
>>8257640
Damn. What's the forecast for the cyborg solution?
>>
>>8257672
even worse,
>>
>>8257687
Welp, time to become a villain.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.