[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normalizing Estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: radar-1.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
radar-1.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
I've been self medicating under my doctors nose for about a month or two now and I was just called for testing in the next month. I don't think telling him about doing something so impulsive will end well. but is there a way I could 'normalize' my levels to something less suspicious. If its low enough I could probably chalk it up to a changed diet and maybe some natural estrogen supported foods.
>>
Should probably mention. It was impulsive because my family has a high risk of blood clotting and I was held back up to a year to meet several hematologists to make sure I'm in the clear. but dysphoria and suicidal thoughs and shit I grew impatient and used qhi.

It was a risk that "could" have killed me but didn't and I'm not sure how I could go about telling him how reckless I am being..
>>
If you're young the increase in risk is negligible af though.
>>
>>8256781
Its not even that high but my father 'apparently' had a problem with his blood.. It was still a reckless potentially deadly choice and even if I do say "Well look, I obviously am good" he might not want anything to do with someone as impulsive as me
>>
>>8256738
>>8256753
unless they're testing specifically for hormone levels there shouldn't be a problem, right?

but yeah you made the right call, whatever happens with these tests, after it's over keep on self-medding and don't get spooked out of it
>>
>>8256738
only way is to stop taking meds for a few days
>>
>>8256738
just tell him he wont give a fuck.

in dr world, "tranny" and "self medicating" are practically synonymous, you wont surprise him at all. he probably will just roll his eyes and not even bother writing it on your chart
>>
>>8256857
I'd hope he wouldn't care.. but he seemed very concerned about my wellbeing most of the time so far. I don't want him to drop me. I wouldn't blame him either.
>>8256827
also hey robin
>>
I could always just not tell him anything still and wait for the blood clot test results to say what I already know. then I could simply stop self medding and fall perfectly into his prescription..
>>
>>8257180
dont do this if you are getting surgery your letter will include a review of your medical history from the therapist
>>
>>8256738
>>8256738
Estrogen's half life is 20 hours. Stop moans for a week (or at least 3 days), that would negate your E levels.

Yes, that means cypro, too, if you'll be tested for EITHER T, PRL (Prolactin), P4 (Progesterone). If you're on Spiro, your high potassium, and low T would be suspicious.
>>
Your doctor isn't some Nazi interrogator out to take away your hormones lol
You can just straight up tell him. You have doctor-patient confidentiality so it's not like you'll be arrested.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.