[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accurate us this image? Does an average gay couple look like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 14943228585680.jpg (262KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14943228585680.jpg
262KB, 1080x1080px
How accurate us this image? Does an average gay couple look like this?
>>
>>8255908
The muscle Mary wouldn't be with a skinny geek who wears glasses, so no.
Also I don't smile in pics because I look like a child, whereas I look like a sexy man when I look serious.
>>
>>8255908
Look like? No. Act like? All cute couples do things like this. Being cheesy with your partner and having them josh you is one of the best things ever.
>>
>>8255916
>The muscle Mary wouldn't be with a skinny geek who wears glasses
Would he be with a cute femtwink?
>>
>>8255908
They don't look the same so no
>>
>>8255933
Maybe, but highly unlikely.
Like >>8256026 says, fags aspire to look like who they want to fuck.
Omg we're AGP...
>>
>>8256033
Some of us can never look like the type we want so we have to go in a different direction.
>>
>>8256033

Not at all true.
>>
>>8255916
This
>>8256033
>fags aspire to look like who they want to fuck.
Absolutely this. I learned the hard way that no muscle tops will ever want to fuck me until I'm muscular too.
>>
>>8257284
My time in a gay bay says otherwise. The thin twinks got all the attention from all types. The conclusion that I have reached is that nearly all gays like twinks and femboys but refuse to admit it due to insecurity and elitism.
>>
>>8255916
>The muscle Mary wouldn't be with a skinny geek who wears glasses

He would be if the skinny geek was rich and they have an open relationship.

t. skinny geek with musclegod bf
>>
>>8257307
>open relationship
Kys

>>8256033
>fags aspire to look like who they want to fuck
Not true, lots of fat chubs want to get my willy

t. Androgenous twink
>>
I'm a big muscled manly guy and i am only attracted to smaller twink type guys.
>>
>>8257306
I've been a twink for too long to know this is only true of the mentally unstable types. Twinks themselves are usually mentally damaged, so they attract those like them. This mirroring stuff goes beyond the physical.
>>
>>8255908
No, from personal observation, most gays/lesbians are dysgenic fugly hambeasts/skeletors.
My explanation is that it's either something really wrong with your genes (like maybe you're an incest child) that turns you gay, or you just begin as a nature's fuck up and then convert to homosexuality because no member of the opposite sex would ever approach you.
>>
>>8257325
fat chubs don't look that way because they want to tho lol
>>
>>8257372
You probably live in some rural conservative shit hole.
All the emotionally/physically healthy gays leave as soon as they can, and you end up being left all the mentally ill broken down losers with some form of Stockholm syndrome that makes them want to stay and wallow in their depressing filth.

The more liberal a city is, the more attractive the gay men are.
>>
File: shocked cat.jpg (80KB, 721x480px) Image search: [Google]
shocked cat.jpg
80KB, 721x480px
>>8257430
Damn. That's a really good explanation. I have to rethink my life.
>>
>>8257462
I know because I grew up in a rural conservative shit hole, and I know what those faggots are like. I'm only like a 7/10 on a good day, so I wallowed in my depressing filth until I was 21 before moving to a moderately liberal city full of other 6-8/10 gays.
I've seen the guys who live in LA and NYC, and they are scary-attractive greek gods.
When I go home for holidays, I jump on hook-up apps just to see the creepy perverted weirdos who are around. I'm not surprised that any of them stayed behind. They all look like they could end up on an episode of Hoarders or To Catch A Predator.
>>
>>8257325
Do they get your willy?
>>
>>8257618
Part of it may be fitting in with people around there. You wont see many men with fitted shirts, designer pants, imported shoes with expensive product in their hair at the truck pull.
>>
>>8257735
No, I'm not into chubs
>>
>>8255908
I can't really speak to whether the average one does, but my uncle and his long-time bf (of like 20 years) have that same physical dynamic. My uncle is really short and sorta slight, his bf is like a hulking brute, he was a football player at an SEC school. I wouldn't really call my uncle nerdy, and he's not particularly effeminate.
>>
>>8257850
What if they just take it and they dont care what you say about it?
>>
>>8255908
>they don't look almost completely identical to each other
Incredibly unrealistic
>>
>>8255916

Wrong
>>
>>8255916
the comic is of the real life couple, so....
>>
>>8255908
>tfw no buff bf to make me feel small and weak
>tfw no one to touch my butt
>am 5'7, 130lbs
>>
>>8260145
I know this feel at 5'10" and 170 lbs. My build is too thin to see any muscles I've been working on. :(
>>
>>8257332
Be my bf?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.