[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join "/AGP/ - blanchard was right" discord channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: 1398636289150.gif (207KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
1398636289150.gif
207KB, 338x400px
https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feels
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out
>Share hot girls you wish you were

Unlike HSTS, *some* of the AGP trannies can be cured.
Why be an ugly tranny if you could have been a lucky AGP tranny who can be cured to live with male privileage?
Join us. Its your choice to take the red pill or to take titty skittles.
>>
>Unlike HSTS, *some* of the AGP trannies can be cured.
Blanchard himself thinks both types can be cured before they're adults.
Blanchard himself thinks dysphoria is chronic in adults and can't be cured, and that transitioning is the only effective palliative treatment.
>>
>>8255879
God you AGPs are so creepy.
>>
>>8255883
That's not an AGP m8 that's someone trying to push people into repressing
>>
>>8255883
not all of AGP are creepy. Just some autistic ones.
>>
why can't i just be cis female
>>
>>8255884
>>8255886
>I'm going to become a woman because I want to have lesbian sex

Yeah, not creepy at all...
>>
>>8255884
Stop being a sjw. I don't believe in repression. Some AGP are too fixated in gender dysphoria becuase of their old age and they should transition. However, there are some young AGPs who are in late teens or early 20s with erotic target error which confuses their sexuality and gender identity. Many of them are mildly autistic. These people can be fixed but these days people encourage everyone to become a tranny without exploring the individual AGP's complicated sexuality which can be a problem.
>>
>>8255894
>I'm going to become a woman because I want to have lesbian sex
Some AGP don't want lesbian sex. They prefer a pesudi boyfriend and they want to be dicked. Also, AGPs do have legit gender dysphoria due to their confused sexuality and therefore gender identity. If you don't have gender dysphoria, you are not AGP.
>>
>>8255896
so what's the fix for agp?
>>
>>8255896
>Stop being a SJW
I'm the one who quoted Blanchard's actual position my ignorant /pol/ish friend.

>with erotic target error which confuses their sexuality and gender identity
Blanchard thinks they're doomed at this point. They could be saved before reaching adulthood.
>>
>>8255899
>If you don't have gender dysphoria, you are not AGP.
if gone unchecked, i think agp can lead to gid, and possibly trans
>>
>>8255899
>If you don't have gender dysphoria, you are not AGP.
ayyyyy
how can someone misunderstand the typology this badly?
>>
>>8255900
If you are mildly autistic and AGP, treatment should be focused on redirecting the erotic target error. It can be done by having lots of sex with woman, having a gf, and having more social life. Watching anime and playing vidya is common for autistic AGPs. They should be stopped. Autistic AGPs need more social life to practice functioning life as a cis straight male. Going to tranny enabling counselors or tranny enabling chat/support group won't help but repressing with religious, political ideology won't help either. If you are autistic, its a good idea to find something that is healthy to be obsessed about other than gender dysphoria. Many autistic AGP have lower self esteem. Feeling accomplishment in life can cure submissive behavior and AGP feelings.
>>
>>8255920
>It can be done by having lots of sex with man, having a bf, and having more social life.
ftfy
>>
Blanchard a cute.

Do you think he is actually a repressed tranny?
>>
>>8255896
>>8255899
>>8255920
Oh okay. This makes me more sympathetic to AGPs then and shows I don't know much about it.
So it just so happens that 4chan is full of the autistic AGPs who aren't really trans.
>>
>>8255928
obv a repressed HSTS :^)
>>
>>8255902
Im an adult AGP in 20s and even been on HRT. I believe that I can be cured and be a cis straight male one day, as long as I recover my low self esteem and erotic target error that causes gender dysphoria and faggotery.
>>
>>8255934
HSTS can't repress and aren't smart enough to be scientists anyway.
>>
>>8255930
Why weren't you sympathetic to AGPs and what changed?
>>
>>8255941
HSTS can repress but you're right maybe he's an AGP
>>
>>8255946
she*
>>
>>8255935
who cares about being straight? dysphoria is the only problem
>>
>>8255946
Its usually AGP tranny who repress. They can repress longer because
>AGP develops dysphoria at puberty, HSTS is dysphoric the moment they are born
>AGP is a sexuality, therefore a taboo for many. This is why many AGP come out/transition late because of guilt.
>almost all late transitioners are AGP
>HSTS are usually more artistic but dumber than AGP so they rarely repress.
>>
>>8255954
because most AGP are not actually gay. They want pesudo boyfriend for validation of their female identity although attraction can be true feelings.
>>
>>8255956
what's wrong with pseudo boyfriends?
>>
>>8255959
There is nothing wrong with having a psesudo boyfriend. But if you had a chance to live life as a normal cis straight male with help of right guidance and therapy, living as trans would be tragic because living life as trans is very difficult and you chose the difficult path.
>>
>>8255969
if therapy can make me cis i can still have a bf
>>
So basically AGPs are spoilt over privileged white boys who would have benefited from their parents beating the shit out of them as kids instead of sending them to a therapist.
>>
>>8255920
and about the successful men w families who throw it all away to transition?
>>
I've been asking around on a few various threads where people take the stance that "agp = not trans", so if you've seen this then sorry for being annoying.

The whole idea behind gender dysphoria, is that it's caused by a mismatch between whatever part of you brain determines gender identity, and your biological sex. On top of that, we also have plenty of case studies of people who were born intersex who would get gender dysphoria, along with boys with botched births who were made to live as female, and getting gender dysphoria, as evidence of this being an innate biological thing.

With this being the case, if people with AGP aren't actually trans, why are they often happier for transitioning?
>>
>>8255976
Go advocate beating girls if you care so much about the spoilt and over privileged.
>>
>>8255974
yes you can. No one's stopping you. Nothing wrong with being gay if you are really gay.
>>
>>8255981
Trans people can develop AGP in order to repress. AGP can't make you trans. Blanchard is a memelord and no one outside of anti-trans spaces like this believes in his shit anymore.
>>
>>8255981
Anyone who is not cis is trans. Many AGPs think that they must transition because they have gender dysphoria and that only cure is HRT. Well that is not always the case. Sometimes gender dysphoria can be just caused by lack of self esteem, erotic target error, lack of sexual experience in teenagers, being virgin, being autistic, etc. What matters is that why you are gender dysphoric and figuring out if it can be fixed before you choose the last resort of taking hormones. I don't believe in repression, but I don't endorse the idea that gender dysphoria = must transition.
Keep in mind that medical community and gender therapists want you to transition because thats how they earn money. Doctors get commission from drug companies when they prescribe you hormones. Therapists earns money each time you come back so of course she would be more inclined to help you transition rather than finding the cause of gender dysphoria in AGP individuals.
>>
>>8255998
>Keep in mind that medical community and gender therapists want you to transition because thats how they earn money.
It's all a conspiracy!
>>
>>8255995
Im a living proof that blanchard is right and im on my way to cure AGP without becoming a full on tranny or repressed tranny.
>>
>>8255986
i don't want to be gay. i want to be pseudobi
>>
>>8256003
You do you. Faggtery is not as detrimental to your life as becoming a full on tranny with titty skittles. Enjoy yourself.
>>
>>8255998
Aside from autism, you do realize that gender dysphoria can also cause all those problems you mentioned, right?
>>
>>8256014
AGP and autism is closly corrolated. People with autism often develop sexual fetish and if it happens to be an erotic target error, it becomes AGP
>>
>>8256024
As are a lot of mutations in brain structure. That still leaves the possibility that AGP could be a function of autism in coping with dysphoria.
>>
>>8256014
???

Those problems are what causes gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8256054
Other way around.
>>
>>8256045
this is chicken or the egg question. Did Autism cause AGP to a otherwise HSTS tranny? or did AGP made autistic cis male into a gender dysphoric tranny? idk. All I know is that there is corrolation.
>>
>>8255906
you'd be surprised, see >>8255941
>>8255928
the usual suspects believe he's a closeted gay man, but almost nothing is known about blanchard's private life, so it's fully likely he's an *openly* gay man
sexology is disproportionately gay, but not really disproportionately trans
>>
>>8256066
[citation needed]
>>
>>8256086
But isn't part of his point that gay men are repressed trans?
>>
>>8256001
I bet you think there isn't a financial incentive behind circumcision either.
>>
>>8256122
Prove that it isn't. See? I can make wild claims too.
>>
>>8256136
no
it's a valid interpretation of hsts theory, but not one i've seen proposed -- the interpretation kay brown and i use is the most radical one i've encountered, and it's 'only' that cisgays are a subtype of hstses rather than the other way around
blanchard's interpretation is the aforementioned 'other way around'
>>
>>8256152
Can and do >>8256066
>>
>>8256155
>Gay men are failed trannies
I love this meme desu
>>
>>8256160
That was my point. The person I was talking to did the same.
>>
>>8256166
And your wild claim is the valid one because why?
>>
>>8256155
It means the same thing in the end. It's an HSTS-gay spectrum.
>>
>>8256054
To give an example, if you're dysphoric about your genitals, how likely are you to want to fuck somebody with said genitals?
>>
>>8256077
And it's exactly this "chicken or egg" argument that is why I'm transitioning at age 18 rather than 13.
>>
>>8256181
I think most AGP opt for SRS. SRS is for HSTS.
>>
>>8256486
So everybody usually prefers SRS regardless of whether they're agp or trutrans? You worded that as though it was supposed to contradict me, so you may have worded it wrong.
>>
>>8256546
>agp or trutrans
implying HSTS are the only trutrans. AGP and HSTS are both trutrans imo.
>>
>>8256589
Yeah, that's what I'm trying to imply. I just use the term "trutrans" sarcastically because I think the concept is stupid. I should have put in the trademark and copyright signs, but I don't think I can do that on my phone without copy/paste, and I'm lazy.
>>
File: 1447449894441.jpg (50KB, 444x467px) Image search: [Google]
1447449894441.jpg
50KB, 444x467px
> can be done by having lots of sex with woman, having a gf
kek.
>>
>>8255879
bump
>>
File: 1494010728666.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1494010728666.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>8258218
Help, I need qt volunteers to help cure my AGP and bear my children. Please drop kiks.
>>
File: IMG_3704.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3704.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>lengthen hair to look feminine
>look like a creepy school shooter
>>
>>8261323
whats the point of transitioning if you won't be able to go stealth with HRT and FFS?
If you are
>over 5'8
>hon shoulder
>started hrt past 23
>big feets and hands
>horse face
>big body frame
>AGP

Don't even start hrt. You will end up growing "man boobs".

Being visibly tranny will make your life diffucult financially, emotionally, physically, spiritually, socially, sexually and you will continue to have your dysphoria with your hon body.
>>
>>8264489
Bind or wear a sports bra.
>>
>>8264489
who said anything about transitioning
>>
>>8264499
I though about staying boymode with hrt but I wonder how practical is binding irl?
Is binding uncomfortable? Can I exercise and breath easily while binded? My mom has D cup. What if I grow up to C cup? Can I still bind and wear boy t shirts?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.