[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaser feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 41

File: image.jpg (80KB, 800x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 800x744px
>yes, you look gorgeous
>no seriously you look fine
>please stop worrying, you look absolutely amazing

>I don't get it, why do we have to leave just because there are lots of cis girls here?

>no, your boobs aren't too small. Yes, I am sure

>literally nobody is going to notice your whr which is better than most cis grills anyways, stop doing stomach vacuums like an autist

Also
>wanting to go out to dinner or something without a 4 hour wait for her to get ready

I know not all my fellow chasers are virginfags, share some dank feels from dating trans qts..
Transbians are welcome too, I guess
>>
>>8254592
jesus. If i had a bf i'd be nothing but trouble for them. I should just stay in the closet. Or just disappear.
>>
>>8254630
If it wasn't more than worth it, we would just dump you, silly-billy.
This shit here is just bantz
Now go get sum chaser fuk

Also, one more feel
>P-pizza again? Really?
>>
File: 1492382982603.jpg (1MB, 1280x931px) Image search: [Google]
1492382982603.jpg
1MB, 1280x931px
Bumping for chaser stories. I'm legitimately interested in getting a femboy/transgirl gf myself, but I'd like to know how different it is from a relationship with a mentally sound person.
>>
>>8254898
>but I'd like to know how different it is from a relationship with a mentally sound person.
As though you've dated anyone before, anon.
>>
>>8254683
What makes it worth it? Why do you date trans girls?
>>
>>8254920
Just one girl really, had to cut it off when I returned home from the overseas. I do like cis girls, but I will more than likely experiment with someone wielding a femenine penis in the future, provided our interests overlap
>>
>tfw to tall too get even chaser dick
>>
>>8254972
Best of luck making good decisions in the future. Sorry your last experience apparently broke you.
>>
File: 1494185500875.png (225KB, 637x654px) Image search: [Google]
1494185500875.png
225KB, 637x654px
>>8255149
>broke you
Not at all! We both knew our relationship would have to end at a certain point, so we just let each other go instead of sticking with the distance dating meme. Moreover, we are still close friends, talking almost every day on Skype and keeping little to no secrets from each other. I'd have loved to stay with her, but I guess it was never meant to be, seeing how I was just an exchange student in a comfy European state. As for boys and dickgirls, it's just something I've wanted to try out for some time now, literally no shame in admitting you are a tad gay
>>
File: 1494219690174.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494219690174.gif
61KB, 300x351px
How do you put up with the craziness, the insecurity, the neediness, and self hatred?
>>
>>8255265
I read none of that, but I'm sure it was rife with autism.
>>
>>8254592
>tfw no "g"f
>>
>>8254942
Wondering this too. I don't understand why mental illness is so appealing.
>>
>>8258447
Idk I'm attracted to broken things, same when I date twinks and women
>>
File: 1494371464999-1233730473.jpg (433KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494371464999-1233730473.jpg
433KB, 1920x1080px
>>8255138

How tall are you? I get lots of chaser cock and I'm 6' tall xD

>>8254592

Frankly I love chasers. I don't get all of these feels... and I don't get why so many tgirls hate chasers.

My bad one is:
>Now that we're naked I'm self conscious
>Baby it's fine I love your body
>Curls up into a ball and cries
>>
>>8258833

Too many trans girls make hating their bodies a part of their identity.
>>
File: 20170509_234739~2.jpg (246KB, 1168x1773px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_234739~2.jpg
246KB, 1168x1773px
>>8258894

I agree... I guess some of us are less crazy than the others. I'm super anxious but most of the time I'm alright.

It's the bad days that suck ;)
>>
>>8258833
6'1 and less passable than you
>>
>>8258833
>Frankly I love chasers. I don't get all of these feels... and I don't get why so many tgirls hate chasers.

has you are awesome would give you some good dick
>>
File: 1385208252411.jpg (51KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252411.jpg
51KB, 364x717px
New day, new money to be maaaaade..... there is nothing to explain.

>>8254898
>Bumping for chaser stories

My ex-waifu ghosted me for no reason, one of my trannies is in jail, Ufufu is going to be my new waifu, and I am opening a Tranny Academy within the next 6-12months.

Just fill in the stories how you want, details arent important.

>but I'd like to know how different it is from a relationship with a mentally sound person
A challenge for sure, but I enjoy turning the level up to hardcore thats what I do. When you are pushed to the limits of your skill, and you grow? You get even better? Thats how you know you are still alive.

>>8254592
>share some dank feels from dating trans qts
Maybe tomorrow
>>
>>8254942
Because girlpenis is the best and she is qt3.14159 AF and supes totes adorbs.

I wouldn't date a post op because I am chaser af, but thankfully not EVERY trans feels dysphoric about their dicks to mutilate that shit into a mock vagina-esque piercing/wound
>>
>>8254898
>I'd like to know how different it is from a relationship with a mentally sound person
Op here.
Literally never dated a mentally sound cis female so I have no basis of comparison.

Trans have all the crazy of cis girls, except they are also borderline (or past) body dysmorphic
>>
>>8255278
Cuddle harder.
Kiss deeper.
Caress more.
If that doesn't work idk what to tell you
>>
>No I don't think you're gay for dating me

>No, not even if I fuck you

>No, I don't mind if you try on some of my clothes, but please ask first.

>No, I'm not weighing up whether the inevitability of you becoming a QT transgirl outweighs the risk of you becoming violently insecure first.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>8254592
>stop doing stomach vacuums like an autist

.......no, fuck you, im going to keep doing them
>>
>>8260082
>one of my trannies is in jail
lol wtf?
>>
>>8258833
Do you mind fucking or dating guys abit shorter than you?
>>
>>8254942
Because I have a distrust of women yet am attracted to them, so I trust a trans abit more. Plus they have nice features usually, like a frame that's abit more majestic and elf life. Plus they tend to share hobbies. A lot of trans girls are into cool stuff, but girls are kinda void of that usually.
>>
>you pass
>no really, you pass
>well of course you don't look girly in boymode, maybe you could...
>yes, you pass well enough to wear girly clothes
>no, really
I cri evrytiem.

>>8254592
>stomach vacuums
Fuck you, that's a godly core excercise.

>>8261518
lol how's life down there, manlet?
>>
>>8261537
Pretty good, now wanna get my stool and spread those tranny cheeks for me ?
>>
>>8261543
Naaaw, why don't we skip past the confusion and insecurity and you just go ahead and put on make-up and a nice summer dress and be my little princess, oki? Promise I'll give you cuddles and do that thing where I bent down to kiss you :^)
>>
>>8258833
Because a lot of the chasers they meet are massive losers. Every once in awhile chasers will post pics in these threads and you'll see what 4chan's chasers look like
>>
>>8261548
Cringey, stop trying so hard
>>
>>8261619
>implying the correct path in life isn't to be feminized by the trans girl you're trying to fuck and then go on to become the trans girl that does the feminizing.
>>
>>8254592
>tfw I don't look amazing
>tfw my shoulders fit in size large women stuff for the most part and I'm not even fat, WHR of .8
>tfw my boobs are actually fucking small
>tfw the only guys who've hit on me are literally smaller than me skeleton-wise
I don't think I can ever accept intimacy sorry chasers
>>
>>8260082
hey carth whatup
cara's on hrt now
>>
>>8261652

Cara poster is finally fucking transitioning?
>>
>>8254592
you sound super sweet op
>>
>start talking on Kik to a CD near me
>we get along great
>set up a date
>she contacts me back an hour later to say she can't make it then
>hasn't responded back after I messaged three more times

I get so far, but it doesn't even matter. Usually if they don't reply back after I message three times, they are gone. It's just frustrating.
>>
>>8263637
It's called ghosting. It's a rude thing people do when they can't be fucked to say "yeah, I'm not interested."
>>
>>8263814
Oh, I'm well familiar with it from both sides, so I begrudge no one doing it to me. It just didn't seem to be going that way, and I still hold out hope that I've misinterpreted what has happened. But really, it's just a speed bump among many that has left me shaken more than my pride wants to admit.
>>
>>8263637
>>8263900
People can get scared or anti-social for psychological reasons. It's possible she wasn't doing it out of disinterest.
>>
>>8260082

>Tranny Academy

Wtf is that?

>>8261652

Is that why the fucker's shut up some? Since when and was it not supposed to through crowdfunding? Also I've been chuckling at the thought of Caraposter becoming Carth's trannies for some months now.

>>8263637

Was it their first time with a guy?
>>
>>8264031
A good point, thank you.
>>
>>8263637
I've done this. If s/he's anything like me, it's not because they want to be rude, they just get super nervous and self-conscious and bail on it. They're probably just as frustrated as you.
>>
>>8261518

I used to, till I did it, and then I was all like who cares, especially if they fuck well or are super into me and do all the shit I like :3
>>
>>8261594

lol, being this concerned with looks, wooooooow

I care about how they treat me. If they make me feel like a princess who needs to be loved and pleasured, then I don't really care what they look like really.. there are limits, sure, but I will suck just about any cock.

>>8261548

Hey you can feminize me, well, we can hang out and we can continue to be fem... and touch our girl cocks together ^_^
>>
>>8266926
>you will never invite a chaser around for sex. Dress them like a girl cause 'it'll be hot'. Then spend the evening cuddling as they realise all they really wanted was a safe place to be a girl.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (1MB, 1652x2424px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
1MB, 1652x2424px
>>8266926
>>8267403
I'm a chaser not a tranny lol... and recent evidence shows that a big chunk of chasers are indeed AGP but I very much doubt I'm one of them, I have no interest in being feminised. But now I get why it's such a big fear among transgirls who have chasers after them...
>>
>>8255278
just think of her as an especially high maintenance cis girl
>>
>>8267439
>But now I get why it's such a big fear among transgirls who have chasers after them...
Wait why? For me it's wanting to be the girl myself and have a bf who feels male to complement that. It would be ruined if he was a girl too.
>>
>>8267446
Meh, not really: I mean yeah in a sense but also it's the same basic demand over and over again. Cisgirls can demand a bunch of things but a tranny only desires the one thing, and if you're good at providing it you're set.
>>
>>8267453
How do you provide for a transgirl? Just comfort her and validate her femininity and make her feel loved and appreciated?
>>
>>8267452
Yeah that's what I meant, I think lots of trannies are scared that their chaser bf is going to go girl on them. I mean if chasers are basically the only thing you can date, and there's like a 50/50 chance any given chaser is just a repressing tranny, the odds kinda suck even without considering that a big chunk of the non-AGP half is still going to be cocksuckers, bottoms, or just want casual on-the-downlow sex. I mean I just realised the reason for all the hate chasers get from trannies.
>>
>>8267454
Bingo. Once you get that down you're set. And having had a relationship with a mentally ill cis girl, I have developed that skill bretty good...
>>
>>8267464
Can you describe some ways a trans or cisgirl can show she needs support and how you'd respond?
>>
>>8267439
>"I very much doubt I'm one of them"
nah

>>8267452
>Wait why? For me it's wanting to be the girl myself and have a bf who feels male to complement that. It would be ruined if he was a girl too.
being 'not gay' but also feeling a greater relatability to girls with dicks than cis girls is a big sign.
>>
>>8267480
Tough question, I think girls tend to show that in many ways: being clingy, upset over minor and seemingly unrelated things, dwell on certain issues too much, neglecting her own wellbeing in cetain ways (whether that be eating too much candy or drinking too much), spending less time on hobbies, etc. No easy way to resopond, just talk about it and show that I can listen and try to undertand rather than "fix" anything. Encurage and compliment. Cuddles help.

>>8267482
Worth it, don't ruin yourself with implants your body looks fine and small, natural tits are better than silicone bs.

>>8267487
>nah
What did xir mean by this?
>>
>>8267502
your denials are incongruous with the use of trans jargon. Conveniently the pseudo-scientific kind with various "trans but not actually" subcategories.

>Worth it, don't ruin yourself with implants your body looks fine and small, natural tits are better than silicone bs.
Well played on the sexist anti-plastic surgery trope though. Much more convincing.
>>
>>8267725
What's your problem, buddy? I don't recall using "trans jargon" so try explaining what you mean. I mean piss on me if you must but do it properly.

>anti-plastic surgery
Not against it in principle if someone needs it to decrease disphoria, but the anon who posted doesn't need it to be feminine, and asked specifically for a chasers opinion on the matter which I gave. Why butthurt?

>sexist
lmao, yeah because opposing the commodification of women's bodily insecurities and their desire to confirm to patriarchal standards of beauty in order to be validated, all for profit, is sexist. Yeah just because I'm not a feminist doesn't mean I don't speak the language, buddy. try harder :^)
>>
>>8267439

Yeah I get that lol I've been with both kinds of chasers... I greatly prefer the ones who are masc and tell me I'm sexy
>>
Just a heads up to anyone wanting to date a trans.

Don't do it. Just get in, fuck them, pour your seed down their throats, and up their ass and leave. They will lie and deceive you. Monogamy Does not exist In the LGBT community. So don't expect to play house with them.
>>
>>8270549

desu my self esteem is so low I would probably try and stay forever with the first guy that showed actual interest in me
>>
>>8270556
I hope you find who you're looking for.
>>
File: 1385208252453.jpg (107KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252453.jpg
107KB, 693x712px
Hotties pls add me on Kik @ The_Carthaginian so I can slay ur boipussy. Hons pls go.

>>8261495
>lol wtf?
Yeah LUL its funny but not funny. I am going to go visit her this Sunday. She can only get visits on Sundays because she is in protective custody. So I am going to be meeting her mom during the visit this Sunday as well...... its gonna be kinda awkward, but no big deal I am literally immune to cringe at this point in my life. She will probably be thinking "WTF my 21yr old son transitioned to a girl and is getting his ass pounded by this grown ass man?!?!?". Its all good tho Carth knows how to play the game raw, I am gonna take her out to dinner and put on the charm offensive. It will only get real cray if her mom starts hitting on me, because I have seen pics and she is a MILF Tbh.

Dunno how I would play that LEL xD

>>8261594
>you'll see what 4chan's chasers look like
Am I loser anon? :^)

>>8261652
>hey carth whatup
>cara's on hrt now
Sup fambly. Yes I know Cara is on HRT. Let us just get this out there and recorded into 4Chan history right now. I would never hookup with Cara under ANY circumstances at anytime, near or distant future, regardless of Cara's passability.... period end of sentence. I dont hate Cara, but Carth/Cara will literally never happen under any circumstances so its best that people not even loosely insinuate it as a remote possibility on the time continuum of our known universe.

(cont)
>>
>>8270743
(cont)

>>8263637
>It's just frustrating
Learn and improve. You can post convo/pics that were sent and I can review it and give feedback if you want me to. That will be the fastest way to get the best help. Generically I can say that its not always "you", even the best can improve and even the best get ghosted. I met a beautiful trans girl in one of these threads and I fell for her p hard, but she is "bi" and basically just wanted to "try" being with a guy and I was her first. I treated her like my princess but it wasnt enough.

A lot of trans girls have severe anxiety so pubic dates can be very stressful for them, and private dates can be terrifying as well. Try to keep a Poker mentality, just focus on making "correct" decisions, give yourself the best probability to win; and dont get too bent out of shape when you lose, just move on to the next hand. Pocket Aces win like 80-85% of the time, not 100% of the time.

>>8264043
>Wtf is that?
Tranny Academy? I am going to take in a few young trans girls and help them transition in a supportive and structured setting that will realize their human potential by building life skills and progressing them towards becoming educated, functioning, contributing members of society.

>>8266912
>super into me and do all the shit I like :3
Oh? Do tell anon, what kind of "shit" do you like?

>>8267482
>Is my body worth chasing, chasers?
Nah

>B cup implants
I was going to say go for C cup, but you are really skinny, probably dont have enough extra skin to make them not look like shit.

>>8270549
Misanthropic lose/lose thinking wont get you anywhere in life. You should always keep your eyes open, but you should keep your ears and heart open as well anon.

A heart of gold can never break, only melt :^)
>>
File: tsundere.png (242KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere.png
242KB, 540x304px
>>8270743
>I would never hookup with Cara under ANY circumstances at anytime, near or distant future, regardless of Cara's passability.... period end of sentence.
>>
>>8270743
How would you define a hon? Also, why not date cara? She'll be qt
>>
>>8270549
t. someone who's dated exactly one tranny and got their heart broken

Don't be a hater just cause your chaser-game is weak :)

>>8270743
>MILF
You know how this ends. You. KNOW. Anerriphtho kybos, my man...
>>
>>8270743
> 21yr old son transitioned to a girl
Lol, you are dating twinkhons.
>>
>>8270831
How old to not be a twinkhon?
>>
>>8270831
Twinkhons are the most desirable though. An early transitioner is just an infertile cis woman with a non-functional dick/subpar vagina. Dime a dozen.
>>
>>8270859
wtf i love twinkhons now!
>>
File: ERXVGLOSMWGI-large[1].jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
ERXVGLOSMWGI-large[1].jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>8270831
>>8270836
>>8270859

>tfw you're only attracted to boyish mid transitioning twinks trying their best to be a girl for you
>tfw when eventually they'll actually start looking and acting like actual fucking annoying ass women
>tfw femboys don't exist or are literally psychotic even compared to trans
>>
File: 1385208252442.jpg (13KB, 216x173px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252442.jpg
13KB, 216x173px
>>8270758
I have zero clue as to why you would even like me or want to be around me..... I mean yeah I am dashing, intelligent, strong, witty..... did I mention intelligent? OK well I understand how you could theoretically like me, but considering our past history being not exactly amicable it doesnt make sense to me. Also your penchant for stalking and attempting to cause bodily harm to people you become romantically "attached" to is a no go for me, I can see how that one will end.

>>8270767
>How would you define a hon?
You are either hot or you are not, if you have to ask its a bad sign lets put it that way.

>Also, why not date cara? She'll be qt
See above

>>8270827
>MILF
Uhhhh MILFs tend to work out pretty nice for me. She actually texted me right as I was posting my 1st post to this thread and we chatted for a bit. She was p chill, kinda flirty like MILFs tend to be. I kind of shatter people's expectations once we get to chatting so she went from cold to warm fairly quick. She kept on texting me longer than I expected, wont be surprised if she wants the D when I meet her.

>>8270831
>Lol, you are dating twinkhons
Well she started transitioning when she was 19 (INB4 "invalid"...... yawn) and she got good feedback in /passgen/ the times she posted. She is short, cute, plus she is nice and T H I C C, and I have trained her into a top tier little buttslut.... not really dating, more like good friends with benefits. We go out and do stuff together, I take care of her and she takes care of me.

http://imgur.com/a/3deNt

I gtg soon, but hmu. I have been crazy busy lately and it is actually going to get worse. 4Chan stuff kinda has to go to the backburner when real life gets hectic, but I love hearing from ya'll and helping out where I can (:
>>
File: 1459787563476.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1459787563476.png
71KB, 353x352px
>>8271018
>I love hearing from ya'll and helping out where I can
It is true what they say: Chad is not only successful with the ladies, he wants to help you and is a bro about it.

>tfw you will never be chaser-Chad
>>
File: ACtfUBQ.jpg (529KB, 2018x1568px) Image search: [Google]
ACtfUBQ.jpg
529KB, 2018x1568px
>>8270901
Would you tap pic related twinkhon?
>>
>>8271018
>uses hon as a synonym for ugly
wow you are so vain
>>
>>8271018
You can be unattractive without being a hon tbqh, and you can be hot while still being clockable.
>>
>>8271018
I'm not Cara. I just know how to spot a tsundere.
>>
>>8271018
>she started transitioning when she was 19
L A T E

T R A N S I T I O N E R
>>
>>8271058
reminds me of sparky, not that anon but I'd rekt that
>>
>>8271079
Isn't late teens to early 20s considered mid?
>>
>>8271095
Even 15 is late my dude
>>
>>8271058
Not that anon, but that girl is cure and I'd smash. Not into hons or fembois at all, I just think she passes well enough.

A tranny doesn't have to pass 100% to be cute.
>>
>>8271098
Yeah I mean the best point is in the womb.
>>
File: bGk66L5.jpg (542KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
bGk66L5.jpg
542KB, 3000x3000px
>>8270901
Another twinkhon coming right up
(can't believe her midface at 18 is THAT long already. She HONestly missed the passing train just by a year or two)
>>
>>8271098
>>8271095
>>8271079

15 is way to early, you have a good chance of just looking like a regular ass woman by 18 at that point. 18-22 is ideal for legal qt trap mode. But of course you only have a couple years after you start transitioning before you either "succeed" and become a normal "women," fail and become an ugly ass hun, or quit while you're ahead and an hero.
>>
>>8271122
What the hell this is terrifying
>>
File: 1491536925785.png (86KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
1491536925785.png
86KB, 250x309px
>>8271058
>multiple pics of her standing in the tub....wtf?!?!
>going back in time 6yrs to slay a twinkhon
Not even Highlander VIII could have that shitty of a script.

>>8271068
>>8271072
>can only respond to Carth logically instead of playfully and flirtatiously
Its cool, you look great hon :^)

>>8271073
>I just know how to spot a tsundere
Dont hold your breath on that one Weebanon.

>>8271079
(You)

>>8271098
>>8271133
Get ur ass over here and give daddy a hug, the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>8270901
Le quintessential twinkhonbod.
>>
>>8271122
>>8271133

the last one bottom right, looks good, but its probably just the angle. Man that jaw really grew out. Must have drank a lot of milk or something.
>>
File: lCBVC7N.jpg (459KB, 1341x3924px) Image search: [Google]
lCBVC7N.jpg
459KB, 1341x3924px
>>8271142
forgot pic
>>
OK we get it, can you fuckers please stop with the Twinkhons?!?!?!
>>
>>8271156

Watching other people fail make them feel better about themselves.
>>
File: 1492184254232.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492184254232.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>8271146
>far right, 8th pic down
>yfw that tranny actually got pregnant
>>
>>8270901
You're joking right? Neither time nor surgery has ever been able to stop me looking like a twink. I was a twink before HRT and FFS and I look like a twink after HRT and FFS. Most will never make it as passable or womanly.
>>
>>8271162

Its just trying to get dat fat redistribution 4 chan promised it would get if it stuffed its face while taking sugar pills labeled estrofem from china.
>>
File: kotoura.jpg (52KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kotoura.jpg
52KB, 1024x576px
>tfw my bf made this thread
>>
>>8271181
>not enjoying a T H I C C semi-passing tranny with a soft belly
consider suicide
>>
>>8271194
Hah! That explains a lot.
>>
>>8271194
>for some reason kayla continues to put up this facade that she is this straight "hsts" girl but in reality would be much happier with another girl
>>
>>8271216
Nope, not at all. I love my bf.
>>
>>8271216
>What is pseudo-bisexuality?
>>
>>8270743
>I would never hookup with Cara under ANY circumstances
that wasn't what i was implying, but interesting to see you play your hand anyway :^)
>>
>>8271907
He doesn't like Cara! Get that through your baka head!
>>
Why don't chasers realize that just because they may be attracted to a trans it doesn't follow that the girl passes.

Its like chasers can't handle that they are attracted to what is OBVIOUS to the general public to be a tranny so the convince themselves that their t girl passes and then they complain that the girl is insecure when she shouldn't be. When in realize she is insecure because she doesn't pass but the chaser is so turned on by her that he doesn't even realize she doesn't pass.
>>
>tfw to qttrap gf to lock in a chastity cage and cuck with real women
why even live?
>>
>>8274381
Well yeah obviously I'm kinda attracted to the sublte non-passing aspects, that's what makes trannies so cute. But what am I supposed to say? "Yeah you're obiously a man, lets stay inside and you can cry about it"? I'll either tell a white lie or focus on the positive side, like when she says "I don't pass!" I won't lie and say she does pass 100%, but I'll say she looks beautiful and that she shouldn't care what other people think.

>>8274447
Oh yea man, a tranny cuckquean is the dream, breh.
>>
>>8274381
I know that
Tgirls don't necessarily have to pass just be attractive to me it's simple
In all honestly I have rarely seen a trans girl who passes I can almost always tell someone is trans even if others don't notice
>>
>>8274511
> "Yeah you're obiously a man, lets stay inside and you can cry about it"?
LOL
>>
>>8274511
>sublte non-passing aspects
Such as what? Why do you find them cute?
>>
>>8271018

>She is short, cute, plus she is nice and T H I C C

How are her hips?
>>
File: 1492917663002.jpg (179KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492917663002.jpg
179KB, 469x750px
>tfw chubby insecure twinkhon
Sorry we're such bullshit haha
>>
>>8274626
>Such as what?
All kinds of small things, mang. Voice, shape of the face, nose, etc. Not talking about the cawk, just the little things.

>Why do you find them cute?
God only knows. Just is to me, senpai.
>>
Lined up two dates for tonight, one with a daddy one with a sexy chaser... Should. Be. Interesting.
>>
File: 1385208252451.jpg (208KB, 693x712px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252451.jpg
208KB, 693x712px
>>8271194
>tfw my bf made this thread
LOL that really does explain a lot Tbh

>>8271907
>that wasn't what i was implying
Somebody else implied it in a previous random thread, and I just wanted to put an end to all that before it became anything close to a meme.

>>8274638
>>How are her hips?

http://imgur.com/a/LzyiC

They are OK for a trans girl I guess, not super nice like a cis girl. She is like 5'6" and weighs about 150lbs. She is cute, feminine, and eager to get trained to take dick, and I like her so she is good enough for me. I dont break out a ruler and calipers to take bone measurements to figure out which trans girls I wanna hang out with.

>>8276438
This aint Instagram nigga. Date somebody here or keep it pushin goddamn xD
>>
>>8277047

Hey, Carth, how would you rate this tranny on the cis girl attractiveness scale?
http://i.4cdn.org/r9k/1494637021020.webm
>>
File: 1328730031205.png (195KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
1328730031205.png
195KB, 309x323px
I don't understand what makes a person a chaser, or just someone that happens to like a trans.
I don't even understand if being labeled a chaser is universally bad.

I think trans want fully cis people to date and fuck them and never, ever notice they're trans ideally, but they "settle" for us instead because they can't get cis dick/pussy?
Are we second rate, discount lovers that they put up with because otherwise they'd be alone?

Should i just give up and never get intimate with a trans person again to avoid being considered a chaser?
I don't know what to do.
I don't want to be considered a scummy person.
>>
>>8277047

>Somebody else implied it in a previous random thread

Are you sure it wasn't >>8264043?
>>
>>8277086

Chasers can't get "real" women because they have some horrible flaw, like they're ugly, autistic, or make less than 100k/year so can't ever buy you nice things.
>>
>>8277147
Ok, i guess i understand now.
>>
>>8277047
Why are her balls so saggy? Is she even on hormones? Mine are barely visible now.
>>
>>8277047
>Carth is dating a twinkhon with no tits

Jesus. Life really is hard for chasers.
>>
>>8277210

If you think those are saggy you must live in canada or something in the summer heat everyone's balls gets like grampa mode sagging and wrinkling. Has nothing to do with hormones its heat regulation.
>>
>>8277225
How the hell do you even know how the average person's balls look like in the summer in your area?
>>
>>8277239

You definitely must live in canada. In the summer heat everyone's balls is sagging and sticking to their thighs you can just look around at every guy and see them doing the wide leg stance to unstick saggy sweaty balls stuck to their thighs. Its a wide leg stance and they move their hips side to side, if you ever see it now you know what they're doing.
>>
>>8277263
WHY ARE YOU WALKING AROUND YOUR TOWN LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE'S BALLS
>>
>>8277214

Harder for trannies because they're the ones that look that way. Chasers can at least be 10/10 for their sex and enjoy how their body looks. It would suck though to be an extremely attractive guy and find that you're only attracted to trannies though. Like you know you would be able to get cis women that are so much more conventionally attractive, but they just don't do anything for you. Knowing you could be living easy mode and make every guy wish they were you, but instead they're just confused on why you date trannies that are so far below your league.
>>
>>8277324

You sound dense and one dimensional. Do you really think everything about life revolves around someone's attractiveness rated on a scale from one to ten?
>>
>>8277086
>I think trans want fully cis people to date and fuck them and never, ever notice they're trans ideally
story of my life, and thankfully stealth
>I don't even understand if being labeled a chaser is universally bad
Being a labeled a fetishist makes your a fetishist
>but they "settle" for us instead because they can't get cis dick/pussy?
Unfortunately, average to shit tier trans people do settle. That is about 90% of them

>Should i just give up and never get intimate with a trans person again to avoid being considered a chaser?
You sound awfully afraid of hypotheticals. You are a beta
>>
>>8277361
You are on a site for people with social disabilities.
>>
>>8277225
Mine hasn't and I am literally sweating from heat now.

Also this is not me:
>>8277239
>>
>>8277214
With no tits, hips and with grandfather feet and saggy balls.

Sad!
>>
>>8277361

Are you saying you wouldn't be bothered or at the least confused on why you're attracted to people who are almost objectively unattractive when everyone who has ever met you tells you you are the most attractive person of your sex they have ever met? Keep in mind, we're talking about attraction to physical features here, so don't bring up, "You can love a person for their personality." There's stigma attached to being attracted to trans women too, so of course a man that could have nearly any straight woman he wants would hate his tastes for limiting him to women that make his romantic life a topic of controversy.
>>
>>8277380

More the last comment. Chasers are most often the white knight beta type that want to "save" you but themselves are actually shitty autistic personalities. Either that or extremely commonly they're repressed trans themselves.

So if you meet a trans girl within a context where its apparent you are specifically interested in trans then its a huge red flag. Of course if you have good social skills you can pull it off by showing yourself as friendly and not coming off as a white knight beta shit and not talking about trans shit at all.
>>
>>8277420
What if the trans women pass?
>>
>>8277431
White knight and repressed trans chasers are the worst.

Where are the guys who just have a fetish for girls who were failed males?
>>
>>8277437

Then he'll be glad he's found a woman that turns him on while also not making him a pariah. But then there are also chasers who are specifically attracted to the features that make an almost-passing tranny not pass. That second type will just have to suck it up, whether that means he enters a loveless but unobjectionable relationship with an attractive cis woman, a passionate but controversial relationship with a tranny, or celibacy.
>>
>>8277420
>Are you saying you wouldn't be bothered or at the least confused on why you're attracted to people who are almost objectively unattractive

That doesn't even make sense. By being attracted to them they are attractive.

>when everyone who has ever met you tells you you are the most attractive person of your sex they have ever met

Literally no one would say that to you even if you were the most attractive person they have every seen. Most people don't think like you they don't worship people just because they are attractive. Its just one small factor in how much someone likes another person.

>Keep in mind, we're talking about attraction to physical features here, so don't bring up, "You can love a person for their personality."

Maybe that's all what you think about. Lots of people with physical flaws can be much better partners and make you feel much better during sex than people who are 10/10 physically but have no personality or anything interesting going on about them.

>There's stigma attached to being attracted to trans women too, so of course a man that could have nearly any straight woman he wants would hate his tastes for limiting him to women that make his romantic life a topic of controversy.

He would only hate it if he himself let himself be bothered about what other people think. If you live your whole life making decisions based on what other people want you to do you will be pretty fucking miserable, and there is little reward for just not having any embarrassing tidbit about yourself people won't understand.

And a 10/10 man who can literally have every cis woman in the world could probably have any trans woman he wanted too so there's no difference.
>>
>>8277505
>almost-passing tranny not pass
Oh lord, I feel worse for the trans girl desu. To be so close, yet so far.
>>
>>8277077
>http://imgur.com/a/LzyiC
Not the guy you are asking, but hot damn. hotter than most cis girls.
>>
File: blabla.png (515KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blabla.png
515KB, 640x480px
Sorry to intrude on your thread chasers, but since all girls hugbox too much -.-
How do my face look? masc and manly as fuuark, right guys? ^^
>>
>>8278751
Normal for an older woman, except for the brow and forehead, you need a brow shave most likely.
>>
File: 519023.jpg (20KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
519023.jpg
20KB, 180x270px
>>8278752
Rude! I am only 23 years, not an "older" woman young man! >.<
>>8278763
Yea, I wish lol that pay would afford me the first couple of FFS surgeries
>>
>>8277510
>By being attracted to them they are attractive.
Classical difference between alpha and beta ways of thinking: the beta is concerned with what other people think is attractive and how he will look in the eyes of others for dating someone 'ugly'; meanwhile the alpha DEFINES "attractive" as whatever HE likes and doesn't give two shits about other people's opinions.

>>8278751
You look like an average chubby swedish girl. Not attractive but pass.
>>
Are there any cute chasers from Europe here?
>>
>>8279994
I've been told I'm cute.

[spoiler]plz provide location + pic[/spoiler]
>>
>>8280130
Austria
http://imgur.com/qHODGk7
>>
>>8277431
Ya carth is one of the few chasers who is obviously not autistic and inept but also MAYBE is not secretly a tranny deep down. He still might be (probably is).
>>
>>8280280
Du bist schön :^)
I have family in Austria too so I'm there all the time... I would destroy dat boipuss except I have a gf now so I have to be a good boy and not chase trannies on the side.

>>8280374
I like Carth, he's a bro and always willing to help a fellow chaser out. But is a LITTLE bit autistic. You're on 4chan: there are no actual normies here. Also I think the reason so many chasers have debilitating autism is, again, that this is 4chan: lots of people here are autists. I don't think chasers in general are autistic or anything.

>>8280734
lol what's funny is that those sjw-type numale guys are indeed the only one's who are truly straight and don't care about the dick at all, just willing to look past it, but trannies don't want them becuse they're still beta and no girl wants a beta male LMAO! If you ever needed proof that trannies are 100% women, there you go my man!

Also stop being abusive to transgirls and girls in general. Been there my nignog, not the way to live life, gotta sort yourself out ;^)
>>
>>8254592
>>yes, you look gorgeous
>..
>>no seriously you look fine
>..
>>please stop worrying, you look absolutely amazing
>implying this is exclusive to trans girls
>>
>>8280820
>But is a LITTLE bit autistic.
Just like trannies are. How odd...
>>
>>8280834
Then it's not abuse anymore, dumbass. Nothing wrong with some consensual play, I love choking bitches and also a bit of bullying,

>>8280840
It's way worse with trans girls because they mean it and aren't just fishing for compliments. But yeah, dating a cisgirl will low self-esteem is good practice for a tranny.

Actually, most tranny-related problems is basically like cisgirl problems except a bit worse and maybe slightly different.
>>
File: 1494684725936.jpg (96KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
1494684725936.jpg
96KB, 1024x550px
>>8280907
>>
>>8280918
How's highschool? Lost that virginity yet, bro?
>>
File: killyourself.gif (48KB, 2034x1491px) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.gif
48KB, 2034x1491px
>>8280975
What a lucky gal.
>>
>>8280960
Yup, same as dating an insecure cisgirl. Right down to thinking she looked "manly" sometimes (she didn't) and didn't like how certain touching made her feel (unless she was high). Trannies are just girls with deeper insecurities than average.
>>
>>8280820
Dankeschön.
Too bad it seems like there aren't a lot of European chasers around. Was still worth a try.
>>
File: 1494024907631.jpg (12KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1494024907631.jpg
12KB, 223x226px
>>8281071
Same, I don't know what it is but I love the needy shit for some reason
>>
>>8281078
... take it you're not gonna try and bait me into cheating?

...to bad :)
>>
>>8281096
Nah, not into being a homewrecker.
>>
>>8281071

What parts are passive-aggressive?
>>
File: darkness.jpg (59KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
59KB, 500x386px
>>8281109
>you will never cuck your gf with a qt tranny and make her watch as you wreck tranny boipucci
Is seppuku the only way out?

>>8281151
I've heard cisgirls say this when I stick my fingers up their butts or choke them too hard. Bitches is bitches, regardless of genetalia.
>>
>>8255138
If you're thicc and pass then I'd dick that ass.
>>
>>8281395
Pottery
>>
>>8281073
Interesting, what touching made her insecure? I also feel better about that stuff when I'm high.
>>
>>8282123

>tfw you will never be thicc like this glass vase
>>
>>8282123
>pottery
What did xir mean by this?

>>8282166
Mostly anal lol. To be fair I get it, I'm 6 inches (circumference that is) so not too easy to take in the backdoor. But really all kinds of intimacy, she felt more relaxed about her whole body while high. Tits for example, she felt they where too flat and that she looked like a man (reminder: this is a CIS girl!) and couldn't really enjoy having them played with. I mean I don't wanna get all feminist here but it's true that a lot of girls, cis and trans, grow up with body image issues and/or being sexually harassed so it fucks them up a bit. Weed and muh dick is the cure LMAO.

Now tell me how you like to be touched ;^)
>>
File: Purple Vase1.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Purple Vase1.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>8282203

>What did xir mean by this?

That she's thicc like a vase perhaps.
>>
>>8281395
If I were you think I'd be complaining?
>>
>>8282380
>thinking I am trans
Typical beta behaviour, trying to put down others because one is low value and can't lift oneself up - haters do this to any masc/top only chaser because they know that their sissy fetish and cocksucking tendencies mean no transwoman would choose them when there's a better option. So just ignore the haters, bro, being accused of secretly being trans basically means they've run out of insults and are grasping for straws.
>>
>>8282203
>what did xir mean by this
It's a /tv/ meme way to say "poetry"
>>
>>8282380
>Her balls are huge Tbh faM and I torment her mercilessly for it
What kind of things do you say to them? Do most of your trannies like rough sex?
>>
>>8282436
People say that because it's literally true. Go to any tranny club and they will have stories about People who were so "masc" and "straight" and then later transitioned .

Also its not about if you actually transition or not. The point is you secretly would if you knew youd be successful. That is the closeted tranny
>>
>>8270749

>Tranny Academy? I am going to take in a few young trans girls and help them transition in a supportive and structured setting that will realize their human potential by building life skills and progressing them towards becoming educated, functioning, contributing members of society.

And is the expected payment sex or cash? I'm guessing you're not going to take straight-up hons, but would you take a fledgling tranny who is currently in bad shape but has potential?
>>
>>8280820
Carth has a funny view of female chasers/women who date trans women. He's given me the bants game because of it several times. It's fun, but I don't know why he does it.
>>
>>8280960
Lolololol this is such bullshit.
>>
>>8283772

>It's fun, but I don't know why he does it.

I think he's said it before. It's because MtFs are significantly more bisexual than the average cis woman, so a female chaser is actual competition. Maybe homophobia as well.
>>
>>8283818
>Maybe homophobia as well.
kek. how gross and gay, a tranny and her ciswomanchaser!
>>
>trans gf
>gets attention from a shit ton of twitter followers every day telling her how cute she is
>legit looks girly
>still obsessed over minute details of her appearance that might have a percent chance of making her look androgynous at worst

not sure if insecure beyond the scope of my imagination or just pretending to be because she's an attention whore
>>
>>8283852
What's her orientation?
>>
>>8283860
bisexual, pretty even preference for either sex
>>
>>8283818
Funny. I worry that I can't provide dick/a natty fuggin (flesh as opposed to silicon) for my girlfriend. I guess the bisexual fear goes both ways. Still, just by being kind and confident around trans women I have gotten significant attention. There are plenty of them at my colleges lgbt club, and being an older student, I stand out I guess. They'll get flirty and cute, maybe even more so after finding out that I have a trans girlfriend.

So I guess the competition thing is real.
>>
>>8283818
>homophobia
>guy who sucks cock
Uhhh
>>
>>8284101
>implying she doesn't get the belt anyway
>implying it's cucked to show off your gf
>>
>>8283852

I cucked a guy in your situation. Watch out for cute trannies who become too close to her.

t. bull
>>
>>8284123
She gets the belt so she knows her place. She shows off because that's her place.
>>
>>8284151
It's no different to flexing my muscles. Guys wish they were me.
>>
>>8284167
>>8284161
>>8284154
>>8284151
>>8284138
You guys are seriously worried about the threat of 'cucking' and/or bragging about inflicting it on others?

What are you 60?

Oh right, you're chasers and therefore repressed trans girls and therefore you only know how to present as masculine by copying ridiculous caricatures
>>
>>8284161
You sure are sour. Did you just see a Maserati drive past? That's what she is, my Maserati, and the only guy in her is me.

>>8284167
She knows her place.
>>
>>8284173
I'm not worried or cucking others. Me and her both enjoy the two of us being admired.
>>
>>8284192
I'm perfectly content with how protected my girl is.
>>
>>8284242
Don't worry, I won't.
>>
I hate saying this. I really do. I love my girlfriend. I love her so much. As a person. I adore who she is. She's so smart. So adorable. Such an honest person. She's introspective and thoughtful. I wish I could have those qualities. Being with her helps me feel like a more complete person.

But I can't help the feeling that... I just wish she could accept herself. I don't fit the ideal, the idea of a woman. I don't. I lift weights. I banter with men. I basically act like a Chad. I have high testosterone (I had my hormones checked). I have shoulders wide enough to fill a men's medium at 5'4". My ribs are so huge that I can dig them into my hips. I'm still a woman. I've always been one. I don't question it.

I just wish I could give this quality to my girlfriend. She's what you on /lgbt/ would consider a twinkhon. She's incredibly attractive, but she would be be given so much shit here. It wears me out. It wears her out. I love her. I can't stand to hear her say the things she says when she's insecure. It reminds me so much of when I was insecure. If only she could see herself the way I see her. Just because she doesn't fit the ideal. Because people are confused upon seeing someone so androgynous. She gets worn down.

These are "chaser" feels. You just want to help them when they're down. You just want to provide some happiness. Some support. Because you honestly love them. But it's hard. It's hard for her. It's hard for you. But it's never so hard that you'd ever want to abandon it. Never.

Is this relatable?
>>
>>8284192
>Fuck out with your broscience, Chaim.
Ah yes. that typical 'bro' opinion of thinking extreme masculine habits are actually signs of being a girl.

>>8284205
nice. I hope you both have fun with that :)
>>
>>8284323
Consider HRT. you'll be much happier
>>
>>8284173
I'm not going to lie. Trans girls are starved for approval like teenage girls. Not all of them, but some of them are drawn to the allure of approval outside a relationship. They're not going to say no to getting hit on. They won't say no to a stranger's approval, because it's more alluring than an already confirmed approval. So yes, there is a pull towards cheating for some of them, just like there is for any insecure person who builds their self worth off of others approval.
>>
>>8284307
Have you talked about this feel with her?

>She's so smart. So adorable. Such an honest person. She's introspective and thoughtful.
>Being with her helps me feel like a more complete person.
Sounds AGP.
>>
>>8284515
No, I'm a woman. And those feelings are what one should feel in a relationship that has real potential. Feeling that your partner completes you is one of the most satisfying feelings. You appreciate and value them for it. They make you a better, more complete person. When you're with them, you present yourself honestly, and the natural mimicking of behavior in healthy social interaction results in you acting like the person you want to be, through the combination of your shared traits.

I've tried to convey it to her, but as a trans woman who is androgynous, she often has feelings of self doubt. She's objectively attractive, it's the androgyny that gets to her. Thanks for the thoughts though. I appreciate it.
>>
>>8284433
I'm not laughing at trans girls for being wanting attention or being "tempted to cheat"

I'm laughing at the 'guys' in this thread sounding like washed up businessmen angry about child support or that their wives cleaned them out in the divorce.
>>
>>8284515
wtf is AGP about non-sexual personality traits
this meme is ridiculous
>>
>>8284643
Can you imagine someone saying those things about an HSTS?

Maybe adorable.
>>
>>8284534
>No, I'm a woman.

>implying that AGPs aren't women
>>
File: 1456925892140.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456925892140.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>8282380
DELET THIS LEL xD
Check out the archive to see real talk.

>>8283171
>What kind of things do you say to them?
Dont have time to go into that now, if the thread is still up on Monday afternoon maybe I will respond.

>Do most of your trannies like rough sex?
Depends on what you mean by rough sex. The one in the imgur link does.

>>8283509
>And is the expected payment sex or cash?
>tranny
>having money
LUL pick one faM xD. All I can say is that I am unable to share many details of the Tranny Academy due to restrictions put on me by the Board of Directors.

>but would you take a fledgling tranny who is currently in bad shape but has potential?
Acceptance criteria is confidential, however it will be a small group of 4-6 in 2 seperate classes of 2-3 each.

>>8283772
>He's given me the bants game because of it several times
I guess thats better that giving you a mental breakdown and causing you to transition to a different gender like a couple of my last competitors :^)

Aiiight I gtg I will be busy today, but I will return on Monday afternoon if the thread is still up. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and treat your Motthers well on Mother's Day. Even if you have a bad relationship, it is the right thing to do to reach out to her and at the very least wish her well on the special day reserved for mothers (:
>>
>>8260479
>Refusing to date Christine Weston Chandler and xer gapepussy

What are you, transmisogynist?
>>
>>8280280
i live in bavaria and you're hot as fuck
>>
>>8285028
Are you cute though?
>>
>>8284703
>AGP is just a catchphrase for "shit I don't like" on this board.
uh >>8284690
>>
My first Girl friend was trans. Dating a trans Killed my social life, Alienated me from my Football team, and my friends. College also sucked. We talked of marriage down the road. And her surgery.

Things were good until she fucked the entire neighborhood. And now she wants to "talk".
>>
>>8289001
Oh my god anon that sounds Horrible. I hope you're ok
>>
>>8289001

You were on the football team but only had one girlfriend?
>skeptical anime girl.jpg
Also was she BPD? That sounds like a BPD.
>>
>>8289029
Thanks ill be okay
>>8289036
I wasn't a quarterback or a wide receiver. I wasn't in a position that got much attention by the students. Regarding BPD im not sure. She did have mild depression that she had a prescription for.
>>
>>8289073

So how was it that she killed your social life? Keeping you inside with her because she didn't want to step outside and wanted constant attention? How did she worsen your relationship with the football team? What was wrong with college? Not fucking the cock carousel sluts? Also, how was all of that true while things were also "good"?
>>
>>8289001
Sounds like a made up story
>>
>>8289098
I live in a Very Red Christian state. Gays and trans not very accepted or welcome here. My team after games wouldn't allow me to change in the locker room with them after games because they thought i would look at them sexually. Or when we would train and i would have to tackle one of them the person id tackle for the training was known as fag the rest of the day. keep in mind this is hs football. Any many of us who graduated went to the same college so my reputation as a queer carried over.
>>
And it wasn't good. I'm trying to rationalize not having wasted years of my life on a failed relationship.
>>
>>8289126

I thought you were talking about the college football team. Wow, I can't believe you had a trans gf in high school. I thought high school boys would all be too afraid to date a tranny. You had bigger nuts of steel at that age than grown men. What was her story as far as her life before transition, how she came out and started hormones, and how you two got together?
>>
She came out as trans when she was 15 and her parents accepted it as something they couldn't change. She stared hormones at 16.

I started talking to her because she was a loner and no one wanted to eat with her at lunch or talk to her. We became fast friends, hanging out at the park, her showing up at my games, walking home together. It wasn't until a few months later that i asked her on a date that we really started going out and the subtle insults became more obvious.

I guess she felt trapped. She is young and beautiful and surrounded by interested guys.
>>
>>8289384
I wish I was beautiful at 16
>>
>>8289397
She was probably HSTS. Don't feel jealous.
>>
Chaser in a chaser thread, I guess. How do you find femboys to fuck? Not adverse to paying, but don't know of any good ways to actually find the bp. Suggestions?
>>
>>8289498
grindr
>>
Are there girl chasers? I want a gf
>>
>>8289644
do you mean girl (male) chasers or girl (female) chasers?
>>
>>8289654
Female
>>
>>8289384

Were any of the guys interested in her guys who called you a fag?

>>8289397

At least you were on HRT by then.
>>
No. And She's not that stupid. But it's the first time in her life that other men want her sexually. She doesn't want to spend the rest of her 20s being chained to me.

I understand, I just wish that she told me before going out and having sex with othet people. And now she keeps calling me.

Sorry the delay answering. Currently at work.
>>
>>8290792
Her cheating on you is absolutely disgusting. You don't need to feel attached to her any more. She isn't a good person. She's betrayed your trust and used you. That's disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I'm sorry you've been treated so wrongly. She should have left the relationship before being a whore.

I'm afraid my girlfriend will do this to me, so I made sure we talked about it and forged an open and honest relationship. If anything does happen, I think I would end the relationship. Trust is hard to rebuild.
>>
Is it common to have to leave a place because your trans gf says theres too many cis people?
>>
>>8292232
Well it's not common but sometimes I can get very anxious/self conscious.

If you need to know more I suggest you look into studies on LGBT people and how they develop/act in environments they know are LGBT friendly as opposed to not.
>>
>>8293443
ignore everything this darkie says
>>8292232
no, they sound like an activist shill
>>
>>8293695
>ignore everything this darkie says
Why are you so angry anon? Did I hurt you?

Maybe you have better advice to give and should post it instead of riding coattails my man (:
>>
>>8292232

If by too many cis people you mean too many good looking cis girls, yes, you will find that is quite common. It doesn't happen in a group where there are only males.
>>
>>8290792
man... sometimes you do everything right and the world still fucks you...

>>8293443
> it may sound harsh but people will naturally tend towards having their needs fulfilled.

this is teh exact logic of people who blame rape on the victim, please kys.
>>
>>8293820
Thanks, that's what I meant. I have that same problem and I was wondering if it was just me.
>>
>>8293820
>woman logic

proof that transwomen are actually women?
>>
>>8293443
Well, thanks....
>>
>>8295032
that's a common theme in chaser stories. They find out we're not the cool best of both worlds, cool guy mind/personality with hot girl body. Instead we're just women with extra mental problems and no vagina.
>>
>>8296229
>we're not the cool best of both worlds, cool guy mind/personality with hot girl body.
You speak for yourself >>8290137
>>
>>8296238
Obviously I cant speak for every tranny

but it happens often
>>
File: 1385208252414.jpg (119KB, 550x398px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252414.jpg
119KB, 550x398px
So my tranny friend is in jail, and on Mother's Day I went to meet her mom for the first time this is a brief excerpt from the convo:

>"the trans thing wasnt a huge surprise there had always been hints, but I had no idea she liked guys.... she always had girlfriends"

"Yeah i know, she just likes me I guess :^)"

>"Do you like her too?"

"Yeah I like her a lot :^)"

>"Well you know she still has boy anatomy right?"

"Yeah I know.... its not a problem :^)"

[ :^) :^) :^) intensifies ]

>"Oh..... ok well I figured thats why she still liked girls"

"Oh yea? xD"

>"yea"

OKAY MOM xD xD xD

>>8294843
>this is teh exact logic of people who blame rape on the victim, please kys.
Your reading comprehension is horrible, you should fix that before you start Freshman year of High School this fall :^)

>>8294872
>Any difference between a "red state" and a "blue state" is minute
Anybody that thinks that either doesnt live in the USA or doesnt leave their house. There are huge differences county to county forget state to state.

I recently traveled to South Carolina to meet a trans girl I met here and as a northerner I noticed quite a few things that were different than what I see back home in Illinois or even in the Midwest in general. There are also stark differences I see in say DuPage county Illinois where I hang out sometimes and say Piatt county Illinois where my grandmother lives.... truly different worlds.

So when people are trying to explain the hardships they are facing in their community dont just write them off saying there is no difference. Do you seriously believe a kid in his situation gets treated the same way by the community if they live in Sunnyvale California vs some podunk little town in North Georgia?

>>8295124
>Well, thanks....
You're welcome, hope you enjoyed it. Hmu on Kik btw (:

>>8296229
>just women with extra mental problems and no vagina
Accurate..... and acceptable :^)
Some trannies know how to "girl" a lot better than others tho just sayin.
>>
>>8298743
>Some trannies know how to "girl" a lot better than others tho just sayin.

elab
>>
>>8299489
>elab
Tell me something first.

When you imagine yourself bottoming for me is it violent? Do I punch and slap you around and verbally degrade you during sex or do you visualize it more as a firm yet passionate thing where I make love to you and maybe a little rough but there is lots of hugs and deep kissing?
>>
>>8299860
I mean, both sound appealing in their own way. I mean I definitely want the latter but a little kink once in a while sounds fun. Some namecalling, a little hair-pulling. Not all the time though.
>>
>>8299860

Not her (obviously) but I would rather go for the latter. Both because I don't like the violence and because the second sounds a lot better, desu.
>>
>>8298743
Carth, you in Chicago?
>>
>>8271058
Twinkhon? She's fucking pretty.
>>
>>8258503
Nail on the fucking head right here.
>>
>>8260505

I want a chaser bf literally every day

But this made the longing so much worse

:''(
>>
File: 1447168245656.gif (930KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1447168245656.gif
930KB, 270x270px
What is with all of the deleted posts did we get new janitards? Make sure you are reporting janitard abuse to the 4Chan mods on IRC. They need to stop letting High School redditors on summer break be janitors tbH with you family.

>>8302666
>Carth, you in Chicago?
We from the North yea dat way
Yahh dat way..... float on the trap like a Segway :^)

Why u wanna know fampai? just hmu on Kik if you need me for something. I am busy these days but I always respond back to all of the wonderful anons that msg me, even the troll ones.

>>8303837
>I want a chaser bf literally every day
Its OK anon you will find a chaser bf that will treat you like his Princess one day. I believe in you (:
>>
File: Haruhi.jpg (144KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi.jpg
144KB, 1280x1024px
>>8303998

>I believe in you (:
>>
>>8303998
Word. What's your kik?
>>
File: 1493316818396.jpg (9KB, 209x216px) Image search: [Google]
1493316818396.jpg
9KB, 209x216px
>>8277147
>Or make less than 100k/year so can't ever buy you nice things.

The fuck is this material shit got to do with it.
>>
>>8299489
>>8299860
>>8299874
>>8299887
tfw we'll never know what he meant by this
>>
>>8304873
this is why you go for non western trannies
>>
>>8305751
Not surprising
>>
>>8277361
>Do you really think everything about life revolves around someone's attractiveness rated on a scale from one to ten?
Yes. Well not everything but your attractiveness or lack of it is quite literally your one and only exterior, the only way you have to present yourself to the outside world. Therefore if that one and only exterior is unpleasant to look at, well, you're going to have problems.
>>
>>8298743
>in the same state as me
>dates trans women
>doesn't have a wonderful girlfriend who's willing to move to Illinois to be with them
>doesn't have a girlfriend that they love fiercely (who is also the first trans woman they've dated after only dating cis women)

I'll be in Cook County all summer but I'll be in Urbana Champaign come fall. Come fite me.
>>
File: 1385208252470.jpg (14KB, 242x300px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252470.jpg
14KB, 242x300px
>>8304809
>Word. What's your kik?
I posted it here >>8270743
Kik and Skype are both @ The_Carthaginian and my Discord is The Carthaginian#4454. Its always best just to hmu on Kik tho Tbh.

>>8305751
>tfw we'll never know what he meant by this
Didnt really have a hidden meaning, seemed p straightforward to me (:

>>8306073
>Not surprising
Why is that "not surprising"?

>>8306113
>you're going to have problems
To a certain extent that is true, but ultimately it is meaningless. The uglier you are the better your personality has to be, or the more you will have to overcome, I agree with that. Looks are more important for girls than guys tho. Ultimately you just have to be physically attractive "enough", which is why everyone should always do their best to be as attractive as possible...... physically or otherwise.

>>8308246
>in the same state as me
Yuhhhh Illinois wat it do faM?

>doesn't have a wonderful girlfriend who's willing to move to Illinois to be with them
LOL well I have only extended that offer to one trans girl from here so yea I am 0/1 by that metric, but my percentages are much higher in other metrics my man. Numbers never lie, but they rarely tell the full story either :P

>doesn't have a girlfriend that they love fiercely
Ehhhh well you sound like you are still quite young my friend. I am more experienced and approach matters of love with caution. If I am going to settle down with someone and give her "girlfriend" status its not something I take lightly.

Lonely people might not quite grasp this concept, but I enjoy being single atm, and until I am given a good enough reason to not be single I will keep it that way. I have been in far more relationships than I care to admit, and for a person like me that is intensely freedom-loving they are often more of a hassle than anything else. Thats real.

>Come fite me
Born and raised in Champaign, its an OK town, Bloomington is better. Basically 0 tranny activity south of I-80 tho tbqh with you fampai.
>>
>>8308501
I can understand enjoying the single life. I'm not a fan of sex without some deeper connection at this point, though. Been with way too many girls in the past few years and all it has done for me is left me feeling hollow. It's time to commit, and I've been lucky enough to meet someone whom I'm happy to commit myself to.

>my man
You mean muh womb-an, muh gud chap-eroonie.

>young
25. Most of my friends are older than me, with apartments in Chicago and serious relationships. I'm a late bloomer finally transferring to UIUC, invited into the honors program. Would have gone with Chicago, but UIUC basically gave me a full ride. Going for a new start, with a new apartment, wonderful girlfriend, and a challenging course load.

Since you have experience and all, do you think my girlfriend will get along alright in the area? I mean, it's a college town, so they should be pretty ok with this sort of thing, right? Thanks, bromigo.
>>
>>8308634

>A cis lesbian who not only has had tons of casual sex, but is also into trannies

This is like a 1 in 2 million thing, isn't it?
>>
>>8308634
>do you think my girlfriend will get along alright in the area?
Yea Champaign-Urbana is the most liberal place in Illinois south of I-80. Hillary Clinton only carried 4 counties in Illinois south of I-80 and she carried Champaign county by the highest margin. Tbh tho all of the cities on the prairie are chill not a lot of hatred here compared to other places, but Champaign will def have a bigger more visible LGBT "scene" than anywhere else.

GL tho faM, coming from the city you will probably be more bored than anything else. Get BBQ at Lil Porgy's thank me later.
>>
>>8308716
Maybe on 4chan, but outside of it you'd be surprised how many women are fine with the whole trans thing.

>>8308746
I'll check it out, thanks. I'll miss Brother's Ribs, so I'll definitely be looking for a replacement. You're a pretty alright guy. Good luck with your jail bird.
>>
>>8308746
Oh yeah, I'll be transferring to the Binny's down there. If you ever want good recommendations for bourbon, brandy or beer, hmu.
>>
>>8308830

It was the fact that you're into trannies while also not being a U-haul lesbian that surprised me.
>>
>>8308501
>Didnt really have a hidden meaning, seemed p straightforward to me (:

Like are you saying that the rough sex lovers are bad at being women or what
>>
>>8309434
u lost rn faM, just sit there and be pretty xD
>>
>>8309713
O-ok
>>
Holy shit, we've been keeping a decent chaser-gen going for ten days... well done lads & lassies (lad)!

Also, curious: do my fellow chasers prefer transgirls or cisgirls? I'd make one of those voting things but I don't know how to.
>>
>>8311079
I like nice chasers personally, I feel like other trannies are too harsh on them. Its an interesting thread.
>>
>>8311096
Well, much obliged :P

I think the problem is that some trannies define "chaser" as "creepy dude who wants to get buttfucked and suck dick and many transition down the line", a view that is perpetuated by false-flagging trolls. Sure some are like that, but the rest of us don't want to get lumped in with them - we're just mostly straight guys who happen to like pretty trans girls also because we're open-minded fellas :^)
>>
>>8311111
CHEQUED

but anyway ya thats the thing. some people use 'chaser' exclusively as a negative term, but I never did.

Also there seems to be like some sort of order of chasers that take in young trans girls under their wing, help them develop and treat them well, and then set them out on the world. I've met a few different guys like this and while they're always kinda weird they're always wonderful people. Maybe I've just had a good experience
>>
>>8311115
>tfw no young trans girl to look after
>>
>>8311128
there was a guy I talked to pretty often online back when I was a tiny tranny at 16/17. He was one of those guys thats taken in a couple young trans girls, and he had already helped me quite a bit with stuff. And he offered to fly me out when I turned 18 and he'd help me transition and stuff. I really liked him. I ended up not doing it because there was too much that could go wrong. But I still wonder what it wouldve been like. We stopped talking eventually, on good terms.

Well I'm almost 20 now so I guess I missed that boat lol
>>
>>8311130
That's pretty cute.

Introspecting too much on my attraction to trans girls is probably not worth it, but for me it's always been kind of a personal/emotional attachment as much as a physical thing so I definitely understand that kind of thing. No idea how I go about finding girls like that to look after, though.
>>
>>8311176
hang out around places like this p much

I dont know how they do it. But if you can join the sacred order of guardian chasers you'll be pretty gr8 in my book
>>
>>8311184
>sacred order of guardian chasers
Unless they got to destroy dat bp they're just unsuccessful beta orbiters. If they got to smash they're maginally successful beta orbiters.

I mean I respect transgirls as much as any sane man, but jesus h christ that kind of dude sounds like either the most submissive beta or a represser who lives vicariously through younger trannies.

Unless he smashes all his charges in which case he is KING PIMP.
>>
>>8311323
oh obviously he smashes all of em

that was sorta implied
>>
>>8284307
wow. I feel...
>>
>>8264043
Regarding your question about it being her first time with a guy, I don't know. It probably was just nerves, though considering she was leaving town later this month, she might be dealing with family business. But whatever, it's all supposition.
>>
File: catgirl.png (716KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
catgirl.png
716KB, 1100x1600px
>>8254592

Are there any Tinder-tier dating/hook-up apps but exclusively for transgirls and chasers?

I just want a qt, passing anime cosplay gf that looks like video related 2bh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR3Z3uSZIl4
>>
>>8314768
That's passing to you? Chasers have weird tastes....
>>
>>8314776
He's obviously not trying to "pass" in the sense that he clearly puts no effort into making his voice high-pitched/feminine/sultry.

Box box (dude in video) just likes to cross-dress for the lulz in some of his videos.

By passing, I was referring more to his soft, feminine physical features, which are accentuated/highlighted by his maid-style dress.

Basically, I want a trans gf who physically looks soft and feminine like that video but who is actually feminine also in their voice/personality/gender
>>
>>8314776
you dont think that person looks like a female?
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.