[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Korea's New President Against Homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pok_5FE3tko&feature=youtu.be

South Korean President (major frontrunner, election today) Moon Jae In publicly denounced homosexuals before the election.
>>
>>8253895
I couldn't care less about marriage and that seems to be what he was against. If hes against discrimination that's good enough for me. Glad I'm not from Korea though.
>>
>>8253918
>If hes against discrimination that's good enough for me.
did you read what he said?
>>8253895
damn, he went right out and said it. He doesn't give a shit.
>>
Hopefully genetic engineering and reproductive technologies can eliminate most cases of the disease.
>>
>>8253895
This is why Taiwan is so much better than those dog eating Koreans. Those gooks always look like they are ready for a mini-Asia chimpout.
>>
It's a shame only the minority left-leaning party openly supports LGBT rights in South Korea, but at least electing Moon Jae-In will be a step in the right direction.
>>
>>8254020
Why is Taiwan so much better? Just curious because I have no idea how any Asian countries deal with lgbt people.
>>
I know Asian masculinity is a whole other freakshow I won't get into now but it's kind of weird seeing a country whose boy bands are full of plastic femmes who make RuPaul look like Chuck Norris
>>
>>8254038
Bills legalizing gay marriage actually have a chance of passing and are currently being debated. It would be a first for Asia.
>>
>>8254038
>Taiwan is only a few days away from officially legalizing same sex marriage from their Consitutional Court of Taiwan.
>Taiwan's current president openly supports LGBT rights, and has pledged to legalize gay marriage during her term.
>Taiwan's population is one of the most progressive societies in any Asian country. Nearly 70% of Taiwanese would welcome gay marriage.
>>
>>8254097
Taiwan has missiles aimed at them from China. They desperately need American protection.
>>
Can we go back to the batshit insane bitch?
>>
File: 1460202633056.jpg (262KB, 1487x1980px) Image search: [Google]
1460202633056.jpg
262KB, 1487x1980px
>>8254106
Because we all know the #1 US foreign policy demand to get our protection is accepting gay shit

putin pls go
>>
>>8254123
It's the only explanation. There is a powerful group of homosexual supporters in western power centers. Of course they want to appeal to them.
>>
>>8254158
>There is a powerful group of homosexual supporters in western power centers.
Where??? Who?? Which ones?
>>
File: multiculti vs pence.png (460KB, 588x590px) Image search: [Google]
multiculti vs pence.png
460KB, 588x590px
>>8254123
That might have been the case under Obama but with Trump and Mike "Shock the Fag" Pence as VP i'm pretty sure the US govt doesn't give two flying fucks about some slanty-eyed faggots.
>>
>>8254167
the same people that manipulated media for the past 30 years to make people like homosexuals

"love wins" etc was all a marketing tactic by a billionaire club
>>
>>8253895
I'm glad at least someone is not succumbing to Western cultural imperialism and exporting the shitshow that is this community to their country. Hopefully, he'll ban it again or send lgbt activist to North Korea.
>>
File: 1494293701808.webm (3MB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494293701808.webm
3MB, 506x900px
>>8253895
How can a man be homosexual in a place like South Korea?
>>
>>8253895
Good I like my K-boys closeted
More likely to hang themselves when I break them off so I don't have nagging exes
>>
>>8254107
In case you weren't aware, she, and her party, are also anti-LGBT.

Also if anyone wants more context, ill provide it. ask a korean time
>>
>>8253895
I kind of always wanted to visit Korea that's unfortunate. Given I'm a tranny but I assume they would hate trannies even more.
>>
>>8254059
They're really good at the femboi life.
Their Kpop boy stars get ffs procedures

Femgen literally uses them as an argument to claim that they aren't trans because Korean men do it too
>>
>>8254377
Do you support destroying your own culture in favor of importing Western "tolerance"? What do you think of China, Japan and Taiwan? Can you guys actually distinguish among other East Asians? What do you think of North Korea? Do you think there will ever be reunification? What do you think about Christians missionaries proselytizing in Korea? Do you think Vietnam is part of the East Asian Cultural Sphere? What do you think of the deployment of THAAD? Whom will you be voting for in the next elections? What do you think about the fact that so many white males fetishize Asians and that Asian females and bottoms themselves seem to prefer whites over other Asians? What do you think is the solution to Korea's eventual aging?
>>
>>8253895
Shieeet I wouldn't be gay if I were in Korea either.
>>
>>8254404
Damn. Great ass questions. I think you scared our resident Korean off.
>>
>>8254392
no, not the majority of folks, at least the younger folks. Generally you wont have people commenting about it. Culture in general is really different than most of the rest of the world, as outward displays of sexuality and such in general are so much less frequent.

>>8254404
Hoo boy lots of questions. Lets see. I personally don't like seeing culture as a rigid thing, and much more see it as a living thing. Culture is what happens now, tying it to an identity we once had is not great. As for China, I suppose its the same way that most Americans seem to feel about Russia. Japan is a touchy one. I am not a fan of the Japanese government for some of their stuff, but I don't particularly hate the nation for its people. Yeah, we can self distinguish between nations. Cultures are very different, especially things like food and treatment of elders and such. I feel sorry for the North Korean people. It's a truly awful regime, but I am worried about military action, as even if they can't get warheads off the ground, they don't need to do so to fuck us up. I don't know if there will be reunification, and I have very mixed feelings about it, as I feel copmassion for the people but don't know if it would be possible on an economic standpoint to fully reunify. I personally am not religious, but this is what the christians have been doing for pretty much the past thousand years, no? I guess vietnam is kinda part of it, just like eastern europe is kinda part of the "west" but kinda not. As for fetishization, I don't really care. People are attracted to what they are attracted to. As long as you like me for me not just for my looks I just don't care. I don't really understand your last question, sorry.
>>
File: Huh.jpg (29KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Huh.jpg
29KB, 540x960px
>>8254182
>Implying there isn't billionaires on the other side using the same manipulation tactics
You new to politics? Or just plain stupid?
>>
>>8254454
Still here, just took some time to properly answer them all hahah. I decided to snag a tripcode, by the way. Not really sure how to prove its me but w/e
>>
>>8254455
Thanks for answering, senpai. You missed the question about voting and thaad, tho. Also, by aging I mean Korea's population getting older and eventually decreasing like Japan's.
>>
>>8254503
Sorry about that.

As for voting, I am throwing my vote towards 심상정 of the justice party.

I don't really have an opinion on THAAD. I guess I haven't spent enough time thinking about it. It has its pros and cons. I do feel a little safer knowing it is in place. At the same time, I am not a huge fan of US involvement here military wise, at least under the current US government, I am concerned about the fact that tensions are high and it seems Trump doesn't have a very firm grasp on the situation, so having more pieces here at his disposal is a bit worrying. I trust that there are systems in place to stop him from starting an international conflict on a whim, though.

Yes, Korea is having a similar aging problem. I personally think that it is the result of modernization, and am not too concerned, as I doubt we will just fade away. We don't have the same kind of culture that Japan does, so I don't think we will end up with nobody having kids because they are in their basements with their body pillows here.
>>
>>8254194
>claims not to succumb to western cultural imperialism
>one-third of South Korea's population converted to Christianity thanks to American evangelists and missionaries

Stop lying you slanted eyed mongol. Your country has been consistently cucked for many centuries, by the Chinese, the Japanese, the Soviet Russians, and the Americans. All of the big boy countries in the world play Korea like its a game of chess.
>>
>>8254207
That's a man.
>>
>>8255602
Not with those hips.
>>
>>8254097
>not mentioning that they're the only asian country that doesn't have dog eaters
>>
>>8253895
What is Korea's stance on trans people?
Do we know if this guy specifically is also against trans?
>>
>>8255602
if looks that hot, it doesn't matter
>>
>>8253895
>savage barbarian being a savage
Do you get upset when your dog eats his own shit as well?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.