[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When im drunk i am willing to expirement with dudes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 14942892351651708381065.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
14942892351651708381065.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
I am drunk right now and i got on grinder and shown some guys my dick, i am mostly into chicks but if i see a super girly guy i get. Turnrd on. Am i secretly a repressed gay?
>>
thanks for the blogpost
>>
>>8253353
Your welcum
>>
>>8253339
yes
>>
>>8253385
Ok. LOL
>>
You could be bisexual... If you are, your attraction to men and women might not be even. I would say I'm 95% attracted to men and 5% women.
>>
>>8253421
I know i like women more, Im ugly though, its weird only dudes find me attractive. Do gay dudes have a diifren idea of attractivenesx?
>>
>>8253421
Maybe gys see me as easy because im undesirable.
>>
>>8253443
>>8253498
relax dude
just take it slow when you're sober if you want
>>
>>8253498
Sounds like you have low self-esteem. I don't know what you look like, but people have different taste. I also thought I was ugly once, but my best friend took pictures and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was.

Anyways, women can be quite difficult some times. Some of them get bombarded by interested men and some by perverse men, and they don't always know if you're threat or not if they don't know you.
>>
>>8253574
>>8253582

I have been told im creepy, even i look like a pedo. I know im ugly, hell even super ugly people have character. I dont know why i like sceeaning in the void. To peole on a site that ill never know.
>>
>>8253633
Maybe you want honest answers, or maybe it's what easiest.

If people really think you're creepy, it could be body language. They could also just be assholes.

I have a friend, who experienced a girl at a public music venue came to him and said that he looked like a pedophile... in a good way. I think that the only reason she said that was because of his round glasses...
>>
>>8253715

I want honest answers but i kind of know what the aswer is. I will never succede in anything i am not uniqe in anyway.
>>
>>8253767
Do you realise that you've already decided what people think before people get a chance to think for themselves?

Do you also realise that it's not all about looks, but you have take responsibility in meeting people, learning skills and experience things that makes you an interesting pwrspn?
>>
>>8253339
super girly guy like what? do you mean like feminine acting/sounding? feminine body? face? all 3?
>>
>>8253839

Evryone judges books by their covers

.>>8253858
All 3
>>
>>8253879
They judge by what they know. If they only see the cover they only judge the cover.
>>
>>8253917

Then why sould i try, ive lost before i begun
>>
>>8253930
I don't think so... Even if we assume that you're right about your looks, I've met ugly people who've had relationships. Mostly longterm relationships. We all get old and ugly some day. I don't even know if you are.
>>
>>8253962

I dont have much of a personality
>>
>>8253974
How can you not have a personality?
>>
>>8254016

I keep to myself, i dont have any freinds.
>>
>>8254041
I've been there, but you still have to take some responsibility yourself, even if that means taking steps to get help from outside... The first time I didn't have any friends, I changed school. The second time I almost had no friends, I began going to a place for musicians every Thursday.
>>
>>8254121
I moved from a small town to a city, i am. Too tired from.work to gwt out

I do not have anything i teresti g about mr.
>>
>>8254144
I hope you'll figure something out and be happy. I don't have the perfect solutions for you. Use the opportunities you get.

I might look at this thread again tomorrow. Good night.
>>
>>8253339
>i am mostly into chicks but if i see a super girly guy i get. Turnrd on. Am i secretly a repressed gay?

No, you're openly an admitted bisexual.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.