[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend /lgbt/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Describe your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend /lgbt/.
>>
like me but not shit
>>
Human
Alive
Not overemotional
>>
>>8252994
>MtF
Female
BDSM
Very open minded
>>
>>8258372
That's me
>>
>>8252994
>taller than me (i'm 5'7)
>right wing
>muscular
>treats me nicely
>>
>>8252994
older muscular bear with a full beard and chest hair, wears glasses but only to read, he grows pot in his mansion and has a massive library, pays my tuition and bills, has a nice dick: thick, not too long, general disdain for women, owns guns, works out often, is more intelligent and world-weary than me and doesn't mind teaching me stuff, finances my eccentric hobbies and enjoys my cooking. Enjoys camping and traveling.
Spends most of his time in his mansion library, reading and smoking a pipe. Curses like a sailor.

Did I mention he got that good D?

We're talking 'ideal' here, right?
>>
File: tumblr_ogphww7QJB1qczeeoo1_1280.jpg (82KB, 785x823px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogphww7QJB1qczeeoo1_1280.jpg
82KB, 785x823px
>>8252994
Pic related or young Winona Ryder in Heathers
>>
>>8252994

MtF
Catholic
Homebody
Adventurous in bed
Right-Wing
Asian
Open with feelings
Shares my blend of pop culture geekery and pseudo-intellectualism, especially in regards to classic anime, vintage comics, and religious, intellectual and cultural history
Shares my extremely profane and politically incorrect sense of humour
>>
File: image.jpg (528KB, 2048x1433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528KB, 2048x1433px
cute boy
same sense of humour
likes jd salinger andor ernest hemingway
likes john fahey andor bruce springsteen
likes cool movies

the end
>>
This is probably gonna sound like a blog post, but I think I already met him. He's really insecure and from an overly christfag family so he's repressed as shit and basically hates me now because I know he's gay and he's afraid I'll expose him or something.
>short
>feminine figure
>smile genuinely makes my day
>has this cute little squint he does because he never wears his glasses
>gets embarrassed easily

He's not even anything special, really. His sense of humor ranges from terrible normie memes to laughing at gore videos like an unhinged edgelord, he's not all that smart, he's extremely petty if you make him mad, and most people that I've talked to about him think he's boring as hell to talk to. Yet for some reason I actually laugh at all his crappy jokes, I never berate him for saying something stupid, and I think he's extremely interesting.
>>
File: 1443382489327.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1443382489327.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>8259070
She is literally perfect
>>
>>8259070
Looks oddly like Nicole Maines in some of her pictures and now I can't unsee
>>
A butch lesbian. I'm a tragically intimidating guy. Yes I hate me too.
>>
File: you should be here.png (5KB, 357x171px) Image search: [Google]
you should be here.png
5KB, 357x171px
>gay
>smaller/shorter than me >5'10''
>from the UK, Midlands/Birmingham
>probably needs to be just as spergy/socially fucked as me
>nerd/gamer
>same/similar interests
>sci-fi/fantasy movies/tv/books
>games, toys, lego, yu-gi-oh
>likes the rasmus
>more outgoing than me (not difficult)
>will go slowly and be patient
>wants to maybe make a life together
more personal stuff
>virgin like me
>twink-ish
>likes to cuddle
>more of a bottom
>uncircumcised
>wants the hairy chubby/skinnyfat mess that I am

always thought I'd have met them them in school, been their friend and fell in love with them but everything sort of fell apart
>>
Existent.
>>
>>8252994
>Taller than me
>Really sweet and caring
>Likes my cooking
>Willing to deal with my weird fetish and tranny problems

Hopefully they exists somewhere
>>
>>8258809
>Tfw not particularly muscular
Feels bad man
>>
>>8259022
>having this deeply ingrained daddy issues

Ho boy.
>>
>>8252994
Likes MTG, D&D or other fantasy shit.
Likes obscure but pleasant music and isn't pretentious or a dick about it except maybe a little.
Will play rpg's with me.
Enjoys topping
>>
>feminine girl but not too feminine.
>Always thought she was into guys (although she's never been with a guy) until she met me.
>Kind of socially awkward
>Wants to go on roadtrips with me
>Doesn't own pets
>>
File: 1468011968492.jpg (113KB, 553x504px) Image search: [Google]
1468011968492.jpg
113KB, 553x504px
>>8259022
>he grows pot in his mansion and has a massive library
>Spends most of his time in his mansion library, reading and smoking a pipe
>>
>>8259022
This for sure !!!! And he never gets older either . and the mansion is on a farm. And has a dog .Fuck yea!! Hey he's got good taste .. And that's not a daddy issue its called knowing your preferences... Great description btw
>>
>>8262685
This is the -everything I don't look for in men list- good for you get those terrible sexually frustrated furries out of the dating pool lol
>>
Ancient, wise, vastly powerful tentacle demon gf. Tentacle networks spanning the world. Her locus would be a woman with a black bobcut and striking firm features, attached to her tentacle network by many invisible, tiny chords, and we would live in a vast underground complex that she constructed to secure herself, full of wondrous libraries, fountains, gardens, baths, workshops, and a few battlestations for our vidya
Her tentacles would reach me and do things to me unimaginable by clumsy human hands, would heal me and reconstruct me to a form we both like, keep me young, and so on.

Sometimes her locus would leave on business and I'd just have the company of her tentacles.
>>
>>8267017
me except the last part :(
>>
>>8266697
same here M8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.