[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

is reverse gender dysphoria a thing? Im a cis male, and I want nothing more than to be a successful male with fulfilling relationships and life, but I have major depression from being abused. When I hit a low, I get the feeling that I don't deserve to be a man, and that I must be a girl/trans. I have crossdressed throughout my life with tons of guilt and shame and suicidal ideation following a dress up/masturbation session
>>
>>8252983
>That pic
i love when ftms and mtfs are friendly with eachother
>>
you might be repressing, although if the dysphoria isn't strong at all you might as well not transition.
>>
>>8252983
Did you crossdress before being abused?
>>
>>8253075
no, it was kind of forced/playing crossdressing by my mom/sister
>>
>>8253114
Was it just like "oh hey anon wear this cute dress" or did they like beat you and shit while in a dress?
>>
>>8253182
no it was more in depth than that. we were poor so I had to wear my sister's old clothes, and this led to things like "dress up" being the norm. As I got older I rejected it but remember times they forcibly pulled dresses over my head. This led me to be pretty shy and reserved, which idk attracted pedos apparently because I experienced "real" abuse as well. I always felt targeted for being small and feminine
>>
>>8253200
Well they are just clothes at the end of the day. It doesn't make you a girl just because you wore a dress.
Do you dislike your genitals and your body shape? Like would you be uncomfortable if you were more masculine or would you prefer you became more feminine?
>>
>>8253227
hmm not sure, I feel like the only reason Id like becoming more fem is because Id be more attractive when I crossdress

I have a slightly above average sized penis that I am quite happy with desu
>>
File: 1480118915879.jpg (290KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480118915879.jpg
290KB, 800x1000px
Being a girl isn't a "may as well" thing. It's a difficult path to finding lasting happiness.

You went through some hard stuff, but considering how much unhappiness and negativity you associate with being female, I don't think transitioning is the path for you. I think you need to see a professional, and come to terms with what happened in your childhood. Until you come to accept it and move on, it's going to keep on haunting you
>>
>>8253240
It might just be a simple fetish. Crossdressing isn't that horrible of a thing to do.
Do you think you would be happier if you could dress like a girl and look like a girl all day long though?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.