[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just accept the sex you were born with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: lgbt1.jpg (7KB, 300x120px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt1.jpg
7KB, 300x120px
I fully understand lesbians, gays, or bisexuals. If you don't feel attracted to the opposite sex that is fine, but what makes people think that fucking up their hormones or genitals would make them female/male? Aren't you creating more problems by messing up your natural state of your body?

Why don't you just accept the sex you were born with? Just because you aren't very feminine or masculine doesn't mean you were born in the wrong body.
>>
>>8251979
just be yourself

t.chad
>>
File: hugepizza1.jpg (148KB, 518x388px) Image search: [Google]
hugepizza1.jpg
148KB, 518x388px
HEY BOI BUY ME FIFTY CHEESE PIZZAS I AM VERY HUNGRY SLURP SLURP BRUV OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>8251979
If only all this time someone had told me this. Thank you OP I am no longer trans now
>>
>>8252019
You aren't gonna fix your gender disphoria by fucking up your body, you need therapy
>>
>>8251979
>Why don't you just accept the sex you were born with? Just because you aren't very feminine or masculine doesn't mean you were born in the wrong body.
>t. someone who never experienced gender dysphoria
>>
>>8252033
You do realize that to be trans you go to therapists and they give you hormones, right?
>>
>>8252033
But transitioning does fix the dysphoria and you end up with a better body.
>>
>>8252051
I wouldn't say transitioning fixes the dysphoria, only alleviates it, but yeah, it's best thing we've got and people thinking it's icky doesn't change that.
>>
>>8252033
>the treatment that most respond to does not work
when are you publishing your findings? you must have some serious evidence to debunk peer reviewed studies.
>>
Wew lad. I want to be a cute girl. Then again, I'm totally okay with being a guy. Also, I really get off to guys wanting to or pretending to be female. To me that's the ultimate kind of submission, and it gets me hard beyond words.

So yeah, analyze me plz. You'll probably just call me a homo though.
>>
Read The Ego and Its Own
>>
>>8252218
So you're a transbian into other transbians? ULTIMATE DEGENERACY
>>
>>8251979
>be trans
>transition
>feel better whereas previously I felt like shit

Why shouldn't I have transitioned when it made my life better?
>>
>>8252263
thats the only proper way to be transbian, fuck cissies
>>
>>8252263
>
Yeah, but I don't make a big deal about it is all.
>>
>>8252277
Trans dating trans is gross unless it's an ftm and mtf relationship.
>>
File: 1471442894782.jpg (12KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
1471442894782.jpg
12KB, 208x208px
>why don't people in wheelchairs simply stand up and walk? it's not hard, they're just lazy
>>
>what makes people think that fucking up their hormones or genitals would make them female/male?

Is this to imply that you seriously think transgender people don't identify with their gender until after they've transitioned?
>>
>>8251979
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality

>>8252033
Doctors treat dysphoria by suggesting that you transition..
>>
>>8251979
It's not /tttt/ without a thread like this every week. Did you not get the answers you wanted the other 173763849473 times this was asked?
>>
>>8252903
I think threads like this are secretly good. They allow us to repeat our by now well-practiced arguments against idiots, thus converting/educating repressers watching from the sidelines.Their constant presence acts as a psyop for our argument on the board as a whole.

They come to troll us
but
we're the ones who knock.
>>
>>8252312
What if we gave them robot legs?
>>
>>8252932
That's glorious. Thanks for putting this in my head Anon.
>>
>>8252042

Gender dysphoria isn't even a thing. Transgenderism is just a manifestation of some deeper anxiety/social disorder. It's like how transgendered people transition to male or female but then end up not even liking the opposite sex.

Hey, you're a MTF, that means you like guys right?

Hey, you're a FTM, that means you like girls right?

In a normal universe where the above issue was not fictional, the answer would be yes. But it's apparent that these people remain within their own circle and pursue romantic or sexual relationships with the same type of person.

Like I said, it has nothing to do with gender. It's a disorder that stems from self-esteem/acceptance/anxiety

In my opinion.
>>
>>8256028
Gender identity =/= Sexual orientation
>>
>>8251979
I've wondered the same thing OP.
I'm a bisexual man, and sometimes I feel more feminine on any given week/month. Maybe it's hormone based.

At no point though have I thought it a good idea to radically change my appearance - I simply embrace who I am wholly and adopt many androgynous characteristics as a result.

Anyone care to explain why this isn't the case? Why are rates of people experiencing "Gender Dysphoria" on the rise?

I don't put trans people down, as I don't take pleasure in meddling in other people's lives, but I've always secretly wondered.
>>
>>8256047
Because it's the hip thing to be right now.

But that doesn't mean that there aren't people who genuinely get dysphoric to the point of suicide or severe depression.
>>
>>8256047
>>8256047
education, instead of having just general "i hate myself and my body" issues there are more people now (after trans issues have become general knowledge) who can pin it on dysphoria where before it didnt have a name.

plus with it being more accepted, less people will hide it so it seems like the numbers are increasing when its probably just that its more visible and identifiable now
>>
>>8256039

Well the good thing is that my opinion is no less valid than yours. So thanks for sharing

>>8256044
Sorry hon, but it is. Men date women. Women date men. Like I said, only in this world where someone has taken a fetish too far do the tables turn in a nonsensical direction

Also what does OPs question have anything to do with pedophilia?
>>
>>8256084

Look, I don't think the position I am taking here is that farfetched. A person claims to suffer from a gender identity disorder. Fine. You want to be a girl. But now you go and say that you're not interested in dating men and instead want to just date other transgenders. There is a gap in logic here. There is an implication that if you're going to be the opposite sex then you should be romantically interested in the paired gender. I mean where the hell does the disorder even stem from if you don't? Isn't that how gay people know they are gay? They realize they love cock at a young age? Why wouldn't the same concept be true in Trans people.
>>
>>8251979
>Why don't you just accept the sex you were born with?
Why don't gays just accept that they have to fuck the opposite sex?
>>
>>8256069
>Sorry hon, but it is. Men date women. Women date men.
What about the gays?
>>
>>8256139
OP BTFO
>>
>>8253166

But they'd never be biological legs, so what's the point?
>>
>>8256047
>and sometimes I feel more feminine on any given week/month.
So does everyone. That's not what gender dysphoria is.

>At no point though have I thought it a good idea to radically change my appearance
Because that's not what gender dysphoria is. This is the same old "I feel down sometimes too, I just think positive and buck myself up, what are these clinically depressed people complaining about?" You're comparing two completely different experiences.

>Why are rates of people experiencing "Gender Dysphoria" on the rise?
The rates of people reporting gender dysphoria is on the rise, not the rate of experiences. This is partly because people who actually have the condition are simply better educated and supported these days to seek help, and partly because being a victim is trendy and so it's cool for kids to pretend they're trans, just like 10 years ago it was cool for emo kids to pretend they were depressed.
>>
>>8256098

There's a gap in logic alright. Why is it a given that a cis man might want to fuck the same sex, but suddenly when it comes to trannies, fucking the opposite sex is suddenly an intrinsic and insurmountable trait of their desired sex?
>>
>>8256163
('desired sex' meaning 'sex they want to transition too' for clarity)
>>
>>8256098
MtF who likes men here. My dysphoria started before I even started school. How could gender dysphoria in a preschooler have anything to do with sexual orientation or fetishes? It makes no sense.
>>
>>8256333
Your dysphoria was caused by the social stigma against being an effeminate gay male.
>>
>>8256346
But I was too young to even know what sex was or to have any kind of sexual attraction.
>>
>>8256429
Emphasis on effeminate.
>>
>>8256452
Well you got me there, but what's the cause and what's the effect? Dysphoria caused by stigma against being effeminate, or being effeminate coming from dysphoria, or both coming from a deeper source in the brain.
>>
>>8256480
Why would being effeminate be caused by dysphoria?
>>
>>8256495
I actually don't think it would be. That was hypothetical. I think dysphoria and being effeminate have a common underlying source. I'm pretty sure I'd have been dysphoric no matter how well accepted I was. I wasn't like "Oh, I get picked on for being girly, so I want to be a girl." As a preschooler I would blurt out that I wanted to be a girl, but I stopped because of the bad reaction that got. So what's causing what?
>>
>>8256522
Why does there need to be a deeper source?

>I wasn't like "Oh, I get picked on for being girly, so I want to be a girl."
It wasn't a conscious decision. It was a learned desire.
>>
>>8256543
I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. I think if gender identity depended on social learning that there'd be a lot more trans people than is the case. Most effeminate gays aren't trans.
>>
>>8256648
You disagree because you think the numbers don't add up?

Why do you think there would be more trans people just because many effeminate gays cope as men?
>>
>>8256792
If gender dysphoria is learned that implies it can be unleared. I assure you that it cannot. Seriously I've never known a non-trans person who understands what the dysphoria is like, not even therapists who work with trans people all the time.
My point with social learning is that it is very hit or miss and if social factors caused people to be trans there'd probably be a lot more of us than is the case, and it would be possible to force children to become trans, which I don't think has been shown.
>>
>>8252033
not only does transitioning require months to year of therapy to do, but it's the only thing that provides any reduction of symptoms. take your gay camp shit elsewhere, this is a medical condition that affects quality of life, the goal isn't to "become" a woman. the goal is to reduce symptoms.
>>
>>8256835
The fact that it's so hit and miss is why trans people are as uncommon as we are and why "making a child trans" or cis hasn't been done.

As for unlearning it, there are plenty of things that can't practically be unlearned in our personalities. Being trans is far from an exception.
>>
>>8256085
Have you seen the average 17-25yr old trans spaces? Shit is a fucking goldmine
for what they're talking about, full of folks
(way more than what the average % of detransitioners are) who will lose that trans stuff once they realize that claiming that you're trans will
get in the way with casual life
(notice how they usually claim identities that actually requires them to openly acknowledge it, demanding attention before any measures could be taken socially).

Shit won't be cool once that happens and they'll stop being in that transtrender life,hopefully.
>>
File: 1491354399373.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1491354399373.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>8252219
>>
>>8256163
Here is what I am trying to say. The biological norm is that men is interested in women and women are interested in men. It's like this in the world of animals and in the world of humans. I don't understand how a trans person can feel like they are the wrong gender while at the same time not expressing any interest in a romantic or sexual relationship with the paired gender. That is how mammals operate.

If you don't fit that criteria, then you aren't genetically trans. You're trans because you took a fetish too far and have some kind of anxiety disorder that tricked you into thinking this was the right thing to do (probably further compounded by our increasingly liberal society telling you its ok)
>>
>>8257727
Does this mean i should only have sex for procriation?
>>
File: 1485996847964948.jpg (71KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485996847964948.jpg
71KB, 666x666px
>>8251979
Why don't you obtain a college education instead of working with broken hypotheses?
>>
>>8257727
So you're saying homosexuals should be forcibly transitioned?
>>
>>8252932
>not knowing the existence of /pol/, which actively converts people to the complete opposite of this board a lot more effectively.

You're not winning, not by a hair.
>>
>>8256069
>implying I'm mtf
you know there are gays and lesbians and bis who don't want to transition right?
There can also be gays and lesbians and bis who DO feel the need to transition, holy shit, it's magic!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494372465363.jpg (52KB, 582x401px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494372465363.jpg
52KB, 582x401px
>>8251979
Trans: I hate the gendered aspects of my body and science has shown transition is effective

OP: I HAtE tHE gEnDeREd AsPeCTs oF mY BOdY aNd sCieNCe HAs sHOwN TrAnSiTIoN Is EfFecTIve
>>
>>8252218
Sounds like a fetish that's taking over your life, anon.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.