[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you anon that don't pass, deal with that fact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 34511364095_6577f88052_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1533px) Image search: [Google]
34511364095_6577f88052_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1533px
And I don't mean pass as in being an attractive MtF but as in being able to live a normal female life in your society.
I could care less if was a fugly woman but I can't deal with the fact I may never be accepted as a woman to begin with.

This is one of the reasons I am trying my best to repress.
I honestly don't see a future for me, I was only able to try and fix my personal issues which inclue GID and many others when I was already quite old by 4chan standards (28).

My bone structure is not female, my face is not feminine, I have imense peer pressure around me because of a hardcore catholic family, the entire society around me which do hate anything lgbt related and so on.
The question is, how do you anons deal with similar issues? Do you think it's feasible to repress and try to lead a mediocre but less terrible life? Or I am too deep into the suicide territory to do anything?

Also I tried that faceapp thing once and It only made me feel worse.
>>
I passed for female even before hormones but please don't disregard my advice just because of that.

Get out of where you are now. Leaving to a new place with zero support is still better than trying to deal with major religious pushback from your family/ community.
>>
>>8250383
You could have said the same thing without rubbing in the face the thing that OP wants so much
Piece of shit kill yourself
>>
>>8250408
I intended on elaborating but I was driving to work.

OP, save your money, get out, start fresh (maybe in a more progressive state like Washington or Oregon.)
Even if you don't pass you get a chance to try being yourself. Seattle and Portland are both major lgbt hubs and you'll be surrounding yourself with like-minded people. There are tons of resources to help you transition on the west coast and the cost of living in the suburbs is very manageable. Killing yourself without ever even having tried seems like such a waste of precious life.
After relocating and socializing a bit I found a great guy and we've been together almost two years now. I haven't missed my family for a single minute.
>>
>>8250464
No. You had zero reason to brag about how passable you are. It adds nothing to your post and makes it completely condescending.
Piss off and next time think before you post
>>
>>8250383
>>8250408
>>8250464
>>8250474
No need to fight anons. I just wanted to know about other anons that don't pass and are finding ways to deal with it.

I gave up on myself for a while already I don't think I can just turn around and fix everything, I'm more in the state of coming to terms with it or so I hope.
>>
>>8250408
>>8250474
I'm not sure what your problem is. You've posted twice now to complain about me but contributed nothing yourself. I'm at least trying to contribute to OP.
>>8250494
OP, if you're comfortable with it, post a face pic. You're probably not nearly as bad as you think yourself to be. You're your own worst critic.
Plus, hrt can work miracles.
>>
>>8250517
If you can't understand what you've done wrong you should just neck yourself right now
>>
>>8250517
>OP, if you're comfortable with it, post a face pic. You're probably not nearly as bad as you think yourself to be.

Part of me wanted to post it so I could just get over it I guess but I don't think I have the strength to do so.
Also I haven't slept or shaved, I look like a suicidal hobo which is not very distant to what I will probably end becoming.

I could post the faceapp picture I took a couple of months ago but I don't think that program is reliable. I can't seem to delete that picture either though it makesm e feel bad about looking at it but at same time I feel like if I delete I'm doing something bad.
I'm sounding like a crazy person, jesus.

Also when I talk about my bone structure I'm very serious, my shoulders are quite wide and I'm super tall. Family has polish blood so you get it, kinda slavic / russian mongol rapebaby here.
>>
>>8250312
Honestly, you can't deal with it. You can just cope and try to make life as bearable as you can. HRT is not magic: most will not pass even after years on hrt. However, being on HRT if you're trans will nevertheless make you feel better, even if you never present as female.
>>8250383
>I passed for female even before hormones but please don't disregard my advice just because of that.
I'm sorry, but what the fuck was the point of adding this to your post? All you're doing is bragging about it and rubbing it in.
>>8250517
Your "contributions" are completely insincere.
>>
>>8250551
The faceapp pic would help
>>
>>8250312
I just go on with my life. Fuck it, some days I don't pass, some days I do. Things might get better if I keep going, maybe not, but not trying transition at all is the worst option.
>>
>>8250312
>how do you anons deal with similar issues?
Alcohol, video games, self harm, books, replace with your coping methods/escapism of choice. I'd kill myself but that would destroy my parents so I just take my pleasures where I can get them and try to make my life as bearable as possible by doing the minimum required of me. It's worth trying hormones even if you won't pass y'know, might ease the depression.
>>
>>8250567
I tried to take a new picture but the app doesn't want to detect my face which says a lot.

Here's my depressed hobo picture + the old faceapp one from 2 months ago.
>>
>>8250312
I passed and went stealth pretty quickly after HRT but hang in there! Passing isn't everything
>>
File: 1489478963390.jpg (91KB, 699x710px) Image search: [Google]
1489478963390.jpg
91KB, 699x710px
>passing trans women saying passing isn't everything
>>
>>8250571
>not trying transition at all is the worst option
/thread
>>
>>8250312
Desperately clinging on to hope that after____ you will pass.
At a certain point it probably ends in exit bag
>>
>>8250527
who fucking cares lol
>>
>>8259148
Not an argument.
>>
>>8259458
>getting offended
>on 4chan

lmao grow up
>>
>>8260643
This is not argument.
>>
File: exit-bag-1.jpg (199KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
exit-bag-1.jpg
199KB, 1239x795px
>>8259123
Yup!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.