[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's my sexual orientation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: post-3976-0-38873100-1376745714.jpg (421KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
post-3976-0-38873100-1376745714.jpg
421KB, 640x854px
I consider myself straight, but the idea of an attractive girl with a dick arouses me immensely. I have no interest in sucking or bottoming, it disgusts me, but visually a dick on a feminine body is very pleasant. I'd say I'm attracted to the feminine form with either genital, a qt girl with a dick arouses me the same as a girl with big tits / thick thighs or a girl with a qt-looking vagina.

I don't think I'm bisexual, I'm not attracted to men, not even twinks and femboys. I don't think I'm a chaser either, since I don't exclusively pursue "dickgirls" for relationships, even to this day I've only been with cisgirls. What the fuck am I? Is this some kind of paraphilia?

tl/dr: i also like chicks with dicks, but i have no interest in doing anything with a feminine penis, it's purely visual
>>
>>8249570
You're bisexual.
>>
Not bisexual. Bifantasious.

You're attracted to same sex fantasies, but you're only interested in having a relationship with the opposite sex.

Bifantasious men like tomboys and femboys. It seems they want their women to be like men and their men to be like women.

"Bisexual" is too broad of a category. There's lots of types of "bisexuals". The best word for you is bifantasious.
>>
>>8249570
You're gay.
>>
>>8249570
You have AIDS
>>
>>8249589
How is that possible if I'm not attracted to men in the slightest?

>>8249602
I'd date a MtF as long she fully passes, though.

I'm not attracted to non-passable trannies, so it's not just a dick thing.

>Bifantasious men like tomboys

I like women with short hair, but I'm not attracted to tomboys, they're way too boyish.

>>8249604
Most definitely not.

>>8249607
Do I?
>>
quit fishing you just want us to tell you you're straight so you can go on your merry way right. just did it for you, congratulations. you like tits and ass, go move on with your life here's your gold star
>>
File: Buck.png (376KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Buck.png
376KB, 400x400px
>>8249634
As I said, I've always considered myself to be heterosexual, but according to some, feeling attracted to a girl like Sarina Valentina isn't straight. So, with so many definitions nowadays like polisexual and pansexual (I don't even know the difference between these two), I was curious if there's also a better term for my sexuality.

I just fail to see how I could be bisexual, if I'd rather shove a beehive down my throat than sleep with anything that resembles a man in behavior and physical features (minus the genitalia). Likewise, I'm aroused by vaginas, but this alone isn't capable of making me physically attracted to Buck Angel.
>>
>>8249570
>>8249686
you're straight, idiot
>>
Heterosexual and gynoadrobloblablabla aka GAMP, you may be AGAMP or NAGAMP
>>
>>8249570
>falling for the traps are gay meme
>>
>>8249686
>I just fail to see how I could be bisexual, if I'd rather shove a beehive down my throat than sleep with anything that resembles a man in behavior and physical features (minus the genitalia)
>(minus the genitalia)

Hence bisexual, as you are attracted to male genitalia.
>>
File: 14933434612132.png (20KB, 709x808px) Image search: [Google]
14933434612132.png
20KB, 709x808px
try me, /abcd/
>attracted to women physically/personality wise
>attracted to dick and but not attracted to men
>submissive buttslut desu
>when I take that dumb sage test I consistently get masculine appearance, then range from androgynous to very feminine thought processes
>good diet/exercise regime, diagnosed with severe depression/anxiety
help me settle my latest identity crisis
>>
>>8250022
how do you feel about vagina?
that question will answer whether you're a straight trans girl chaser or a straight dude that likes to get pegged
>>
>>8250028
it's all right. If I was in a relationship I guess it would be expected of me to jump in there sometime but it's not on the top of my to do list.
>>
>>8249882
>AGAMP or NAGAMP

Care to explain the difference?

>>8250007
>Hence bisexual, as you are attracted to male genitalia.
Attracted to a male genitalia... attached to an otherwise fully feminine body. I'm attracted to the combo girl + penis, not the penis itself. Besides, the idea of sucking or being fucked by a dick is a huge turn off, I find it repulsive, even. It's just visual stimulation.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (1MB, 1652x2424px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
1MB, 1652x2424px
>>8249570
Everyone's memeing away without any actual argument or evidence as always...

You're "nagamp", OP. Just spread the word, please.
>>
>>8250170
AGAMP or more presicely AGP-GAMP is a AGP-tranny, repressing or not, who likes other trannies.

NAGAMP is a non-AGP GAMP, i.e. someone who is into ciswomen and trannies, but NOT men and is NOT AGP. See the pic in >>8250522.

I'm like you, brah. Took the time to find out just exactly what the fuck I am rather than ask 4chan and get retarded answers. Now as to WHY we are like this, god only knows...
>>
>>8250542
explaining acronyms with acronyms lol
>>
Try me out

>Attracted to women physically
>PIV sex I have to try to stay hard
>Like dicks
>Only attracted to fembois and traps anything that hints of masc is a turn off
>verse

I've given up on the straight thing.

Wut do q_q why must life be cruel.
>>
>>8250640
AGAMP - autogynephilic gynandromorphophiliac, lit. 'love of self as woman + love of the form which blends feminine and masculine'

NAGAMP - non-autogynephilic gynandromorphophiliac, "love of the form which blends feminine and masculine"

Happy, nigger?
>>
>>8250542
>>8250864
i can't tell who i am
hard to tell what youre really into to be honest.

do AGAMP like men?
>>
>>8251971
The test wais meant to distinguish between straight, gay, and straight-but-into-traps (nagamp) cismen. It does not take into account bisexual men, transwomen, transmen or any other sexuality or gender identity. If you don't fit neatly into any of the three categories it's because you don't belong in any of them, and you're something else. That's cool too. Like you can be a bisexual AGP-tranny or something.
>>
>>8252053
im both woman and man and like woman and man and woman man
>>
You are attracted to people with XY chromosomes, ergo you are gay (or straight if you are a biological woman).
*mic drop*

>>8249618
That looks like a healthy virile man in his prime tbqh
>>
>>8249570
50% of all 4chan threads have become
"ARE TRAPS GAY?"
>>
>>8252425
It's an honor, my lord Baphomet.

>>8252583
>le 'insisting that attraction happens on karyotypical level despite knowing better' meme
Why? I mean why though? Is it funny to you or are you genuinely that dumb?
>>
>>8252689
Spread the info-pic and prevent the retarded "debates" on it.
>>
>>8250522
>>8250542
Thanks!

I'm 100% sure I'm not AGAMP because I don't see myself as anything but a male, I love being a man.

On the other hand, NAGAMP sounds really close.

>Now as to WHY we are like this, god only knows...
It really doesn't bother me, it's just a little strange to be visually attracted to something, but at the same time don't having an intent to play with it. It's really distinct from my attraction to big boobs for example.
>>
I have pretty severe gender disphoria as a male but my parents keep telling me im not gay LOL
>>
I am a half tranny who is into women and transgender men....

idk what to even think about myself
>>
IMO sexuality labels are dumb. You like people, that's it. You have a particular visual affinity for chiks with dicks
>>
>>8255682
>IMO sexuality labels
they dumb but people like to kill other people
>>
>>8254163
>visually attracted to something
Yeah I know, apparently this is rare: most chasers want to play with >>IT<< to some degree, but for some reason I think it's hot that it's there but I don't wanna touch it...

>in b4 'you wanna dominate a weaker male and the useless penis is a sign of failed manhood'
idk I tend to think of trannies as women and I'm not into fembois at all so...
>>
I sort of.. want you
>>
>>8256666
>I don't wanna touch it

checked
you sound homo tbqh
a straight guy would want to give his girl pleasure, even if her clit was large.
you sound obsessed with cocks but are in denial.
>>
File: 1494190487781.png (504KB, 735x869px) Image search: [Google]
1494190487781.png
504KB, 735x869px
>>8249570
Defining somebody's sexual orientation using just a word is just as nonsensical as trying to describe somebody's tastes in food using just a word. When society will accept this it'll be a huge step forward, but our brain is kinda hard wired to do that kind of stuff so I won't get my hopes up anytime soon.
>>
>>8250058
Yeah I'm sorry but you're gay. You haven't come to terms with it which probably has a lot to do with your anxiety and depression. Also why you don't find men attractive, you're completely repressed. Good luck.
>>
>>8257863
>straight guys want to touch dicks
?????
>>
>>8249570
A few people have said it, but you really shouldn't worry so much about which words you use to define your sexuality. Sexuality is fluid and can change in different ways. There are a lot of guys who would identify with whatever sexuality you consider yourself to be. You're heterosexual and attracted to femininity, with possible bicurious tendencies or fetishization of trans women.
>>
>>8257863
>>8257972
Just because I don't WANT to doesn't mean I won't do it if the girl insists and it gives her pleasure. I mean I won't suck it or take it in the ass, but some stroking or frotting I could live with maybe, especially is she's tiny. Unless she's bigger in which case I just suicide.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.