[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homo bandwagon!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Do you think people are just full of shit and jumping on this LGBT bandwagon now?
Look at this piece of garbage. She's a straight woman who makes herself look ugly and guilts everyone around her into thinking she's brave or likeable.
Apparently she "made history" too, though I'm not sure how.

Yeah, gays are more accepted now or whatever but what's with all these parasites moving into gay town? These asexual or "non-gender" people don't know or need shit from the gay rights movement. They are normal straight people that want to be regarded as "different" for some reason.
What the fuck's their problem?
>>
>>8248599
Also, look at her smug fucking face. she's done nothing, yet she genuinely believes she's some civil rights hero.
>>
>>8248606
That could also be a troll face. Which then makes her quite the legend indeed.
>>
>>8248599
Maybe you should ask yourself that considering you're the one who's putting the two together and not the article?
>>
>>8248703
fine, then what do you think of these straight people "picking their gender" and joining the pride parade?
>>
>>8248712
I honestly don't care, I've never been particularly bothered by them nor do I see them as harmful.
>>
>>8248836
Okay, maybe it's not "them" but how the media is propping them up- and for what reason?

Did some white bitch really "make history" on the MTV awards? lol, no.
>>
>>8248599
>no more best actor/actress
>men win the award every year forever now

lawl
>>
>>8251901
>implying
>>
>>8251901
No they are going to award ugly straight women who identify as "Zyrm" ot "Xeem" because they are totally queer, okay? okay.
>>
ITT: clickbait
>look at this lgbt, you sould be so mad
>but we're not
>b-but what about this! They're making you look like a joke
>but we dont care about some outliers
>autistic /pol/ screeching
>>
>>8252213
>but we dont care about some outliers
national news coverage, showboating on nationally televised award shows and shit like "making history" isn't some ignore-able "outlier".
>>
File: Rachel-Dolezal.jpg (318KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Rachel-Dolezal.jpg
318KB, 2048x1536px
>>8248599
I think people like her just have a hard time accepting they are straight and white.
From her wikipedia page:
>Dillon is the founder and producing director of MIRROR/FIRE Productions. Within the company, they created US, a performance piece exploring racism and the Black Lives Matter movement in the United States.
She wants to be "queer" but draws the line at actually eating pussy. She puts herself out in such a way that the only way she'd be discriminated against is if someone mistakenly called her a "dyke" because she's masking, pretending to be a queer person.
She throws herself into civil rights to prove how she isn't "racist" or "homophobic". She's Rachel Dolezal. She wants everyone to think she's this virtuous, struggling, "good" person. She'd have Munchhausen's syndrome if she wasn't into pretending to be queer.

People like her are usually suffering from a big dose of "white guilt". Pic related, just like Op; a self-hating attention whore only with a can of self tanner.
>>
>>8248599
Jesus why are people changing long standing pillars of society for literally ONE ""person""
>>8252304
The thing that annoys me most is how people have decided being trans is the one thing that needs no definition.
You have no black people anywhere in your family lineage? You're not black.
You're a woman who isn't attracted to women in any way? You're not a lesbian.
You don't have cancer? You don't have cancer.
You don't have gender dysphoria? Sure you can be trans.
>>
>>8252335
Fucking this. Nonbinary and queer aren't transgender
>>
>>8252379
What are they then?
>>
>>8248599
>Do you think people are just full of shit and jumping on this LGBT bandwagon now?
yes. Been saying this for a long time now.

>>8252304
>have a hard time accepting they are straight and white.
exactly. It's basically cognitive dissonance.
>>
>You don't have gender dysphoria? Sure you can be trans.
lol. Also not being queer at all, but wanting to be called queer- for whatever reason.
>"I'm gay."
"get out of my house! You're dead to me!"
>"I am gender non-binary. Refer to me a "xem"."
"No. Now pass the salt."
I mean, what the fuck? What's the point of this shit? "I'm a girl that likes pants and a boy haircut." has become "super gender-queer"
>>
>>8252379
>>8252335
How do transpeople feel about this? Do you want gender to be this "fluid", fuzzy, iffy thing?

Like, would you accept being referred to as "woman-ish" or just throw out those terms and have your gender identity erased as "gender-queer"?
>>
>>8252234
The only people making a big fuss about this are people who already weren't receptive to the lgbt community, this is just icing in the cake for them.
>>
>>8252549
fuck those people, but I'm talking about pests like this "Asia" Dillon bitch.
>>
>>8252304
Few more facts about Op, lol.

First is the obvious white guilt symptom: her name is "Asia".

I also found this on the OITNB wiki:
>"Dillon has the German word "einfühlung" tattooed on their neck, which means empathy."
"Look at me everyone! I'm a GOOD person!"
>>
>>8252452
there's 2 genders, that's it
if you transition you change from one gender to another
if people call themselves trans after being done with transition they're retarded
>>
You know I hate how people think making everything non gendered means nobody can now be misgendered. To me it now means everyone is apart from the very very tiny proportion of people who are non-binary.
I'm not agender and I'm not they. I'm a man and I'm he. If you know that and still call me they I don't see the difference between that and calling this person she after they said they wanted to be called they.
Imagine being a trans woman and dreaming of being able to get a best actress award amongst all the other female stars and then finding out they got rid of that category because of this Asia woman who wanted to be special.
>>
File: tumblr_mebv5gE1hS1rt36xco1_500.gif (181KB, 477x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mebv5gE1hS1rt36xco1_500.gif
181KB, 477x348px
>>8253154
STOP BEING A WOMAN! It's offensive to trans and non-binary people.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.