[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most cancerous poster on /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0012.jpg (586KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
586KB, 1440x1280px
Who is the most cancerous poster on /lgbt/?
>>
>>8248183
Blaire White
>>
Cara. I bet she's going to reply to this in a fucking millisecond, holy shit.
>>
>>8248183
cara
>>
>>8248183
Ms Blaire (((White)))
>>
maki
>>
>>8248183
everyone has their good points
>>
>>8248380
Someone on 4chan being reasonable? GET OUT.
>>
>>8248183
Trent.
>>
>>8248409
I think him and his whole group of faggot friends are the worst especially cara
>>
>>8248412
>him
>>
>>8248412
Best post itt.
>>
>>8248183
OP
>>
Trent has been so horrible lately they beat Cara this week. Autists the lot of 'em.
>>
Korra.

Shakira close second for being a whiny lazy wanker
>>
GOD THIS MIYU PERSON IS JUST TERRIBLE
>>
>>8248183
Every tranny who tries to convince gays/lesbians that they're actually repressed trannies
>>
>>8248183
Anonymous really brings the cancer to everything.
>>
File: meme.jpg (27KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
27KB, 600x402px
I have no idea where the hell to ask this on /lgbt/ but this thread seems as good as any of the other shit I see.
Why does /lgbt/ feel like it's some strange blob of it's own? And why does most threads I walk in to all feel like it's just tripfags and namefags all talking to each other about inane crap?
Like, I'm trans but I don't post and only lurk and like over 90 percent of the threads I see all over this board are various different forms of trans threads that honestly make me feel like we need a whole other board just for /trans/
Going into almost any thread here just feels like it's a bunch of people setting in a separate chat site who then all converge to talk ironically under anon or a trip about shit. I feel like this board has gone severely downhill the past couple years.
And as someone who honestly just wants to get some trans help all the raging cunts I see all over this board fighting just make me want to go to some other site.
I'm cancer for even writing this
>>
>>8248183
trannies, bar none

they will invade every topic and make it about them.
>>
>>8252725
Because this is our board. Why are you still here?
>>
File: 134534345343.jpg (146KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
134534345343.jpg
146KB, 1024x768px
Now- I've been poppin in and out of this board for some time (purely for entertainment purposes) and it blows my mind when I DO decide to respond to one of you losers who are masquerading as some kind of "laid back"; "above average looking"; " I got my shit together";" I own this and I own that" -BULLSHIT ARTIST, that your responses are so jaw droppingly rude!!! I mean.. Who died and crowned you the king jerk off for the day?

Nah..here's the true lowdown on that story.

Your crown isn't for jerk off for the day. It's rusted,crooked and chipped crown you wear, is for the " jerk off " you've been your entire lifetime. So completely clouded in your own disillusionment,that (in your mind you're thinking) "WHY, hasnt this great catch been scooped up a long time ago"? AND.." why, oh, why, am I still lonely and very single?"

!! GO FIGURE!!

But....... what if ?

What if you had been kind to that one anon who took the time to read AND politely respond to your post? What if, from just that small exchange in the thread, you had put down your bitter and jaded guard and actually gotten to know, even if only briefly, that anon who responded to you? Do you think you'd still be" single and ALONE" today and/or down the line? Well....My guess is that you're single, NOT by your own choice but, you are (most likely), single because of others who have (THANKFULLY) made the smart choice to STEER CLEAR of you and any jerk off resembling you!

GROW UP! GROW A PAIR! and GET OVER YOURSELF!

Maybe sign up for some etiquette classes? I'm sure it couldn't hurt ..
But, carry on. Keep on posting. To each his own, right? Meanwhile.....I'll just go back to chuckling....chuckling at ALL of the absurdity SOME of you keep putting out there. It's just pure entertainment for me!!

TRUTH
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8252901
Hold up my faM did you just hit max character limit projecting feelings of loneliness onto faceless anons while writing a dialogue that alternates between first and second person?!?! You realllllly gotta chillax my man this is 4chan, you cant take any one post too seriously.

Remember Hanlon's Razor my friend: "misunderstandings and neglect create more confusion in this world than trickery and malice".

Dont take stuff on 4chan too seriously that is always my first advice to everyone. Also dont expect people to behave politely or the way you want them to when they are anonymous. This is like 4Chan 101 1st day during the syllabus hand out level of knowledge here.

With that said if there is something you would like to talk about or need help with, let me know. I will see if I can help (:
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.