[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Hi /lgbt/.

I like you, I care about you. Fags, trannies, /pol/ invaders, Blanchardians, fembois, dykes, Tumblr, autists and normals. I want you all to have some happiness. I would give any of you a hug, or a help you out within my abilities in a tight spot. You're all worth it to me <3
>>
Nice thread
>>
File: 1491810525798.jpg (20KB, 280x275px) Image search: [Google]
1491810525798.jpg
20KB, 280x275px
>>8248048
I'm on a diet anon but thanks
>>
>>8248048
That looks absolutely disgusting
>>
File: retro3.jpg (212KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
retro3.jpg
212KB, 1200x859px
>>8248048
Kill me, Op. I'm tired of being a homo.
>>
>>8249036
Cause you're having trouble finding a good bf I'm guessing?
>>
>>8248048
Love you too.
Do not include the /pol/ invaders.
They deserve nothing but loathing for being such ignorant scum.
Us progressives need to stop trying to change these people and just outright ostracise them and treat them as they deserve.
>>
>>8248048
I want to put this in my mouth.
>>
>>8249229
A lot of people with a lot of different ideas go on /pol/

Don't be so quick to dismiss a diverse group of people as ignorant scum
>>
>>8249279
You know what was meant by /pol/ invaders.
They are ignorant scum.
>>
anyone else sometimes just mindlessly browse the catalogs and surf a few random threads while wishing the dykes, trannies, faggots and even the biscums could just get along
>>
>>8248048
Love you too, OP. What is that food called?
>>
>>8250090
believe they are called ice cream cones my friend
>>
>>8248048

wow what a super kind hearted person who does not have an obvious saviour complex at all I'd tell you to pat yourself on the back but I'm sure you already are

also kill yourself
>>
>>8248048

is that black tar heroin in two shitcones on an apple fritter? because yeah that sounds like a typical tranny's night
>>
>>8250171
>this anon thought he was being funny
SAD.
>>
>>8250291
it was kind of funny in a trying-too-hard way lol
>>
>>8250294
>it was kind of funny in a trying-too-hard way lol

Most people are incompetent at comedy so no random mook on 4chan is going to pull off Trying to hard jokes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.