[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aging, Attractiveness and being LGBT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (51KB, 336x252px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
51KB, 336x252px
In this thread I'd like to discuss how everyone feels about themselves, physically and emotionally, as they go through the aging process.

So here are some questions to get the conversation rolling:
1. What do you feel is your identity?
2. How do you feel about your body?
3. How do you feel about your life?
4. Do you have a partner(s) and how is your relationship with them?
5. How do you feel about your future and what do you feel is in store for you?
>>
>>8246633
>1. What do you feel is your identity?
Nerd, metalhead, biker.
>2. How do you feel about your body?
I'm starting to get sick of things not healing as fast, and the crunchy noises my joints make.
>3. How do you feel about your life?
It ain't so bad.
>4. Do you have a partner(s) and how is your relationship with them?
I'm single.
>5. How do you feel about your future and what do you feel is in store for you?
Basically, keep working until I can't, then try and figure out how to make the pittance of a pension I've built up last until I get sick of living and getting old.
Then it's a cheap helmet, fast motorbike, and a high bridge.
>>
>>8246633

Implying
Need to add like 35.0lb
Shitty now, but alot of lined up potential
BF and he's 90% of my motivating atm cause would marry/10
Pgood. Next couple years will be hell though to set it up. Time to age 10 years in 2 :^)

Thanks for asking anon. Hbu?
>>
>>8246633
1) my identity is mom dyke
2) my body is putting on weight and my knees are wearing out, but on the surface i look like i haven't aged in 12 years. no-one believes i'm 30. its weird
3) life is good. getting married, adopting kids, getting medical stuff sorted
4) i'm getting married mf i mean damn i'm so happy
5) im optimistic about my and my partner's future and our little family, we're just gonna work away and raise some kids and be good moms. her career is really going places. optimistic about her side of the family too. my parents need to move to canada or something while they're still working age, they're getting older and i worry about them. at least wifey's family have money. i worry about my parents a lot as they get older. i'm still young and i'm happier and more stable than i ever was in my teens or early 20s.
>>
>>8246633
Nerdy homebody.

Hate it, but I am trans and body dysphoria is a lifetime/complicated issue.

Meh.

Married. Sort of a... companionship marriage now that my formerly "bi" partner has decided they are only attracted to my birth sex after all. Good to know... thanks...

... I am going to think about that more seriously after uni is done.

Try to get a job in the field I am studying.

Try to get /fit/

Cheat on spouse, because we haven't had sex in over 5 years.
>>
>>8246633
Technically, gay, but I feel that label brings along with it many other personality traits that don't match me, so I prefer homosexual in terms of LGBT. Other than that, I identify with a bunch of stuff; more than I could list here.
Could do with some better arm muscles and pecs, but I like it otherwise; very masculine and attractive.
I'm trying to do some pretty big stuff with it and aim high, so I'm a little anxious as to what the future holds, but I'll keep pushing through regardless.
I am and always have been single.
My main worries outside of my academic and work-related future pertain to my romantic life (or lack of one). I'm well aware that more and more people my age are falling into long term relationships, and I'm scared that I'll be too late to find one and end up with only people who are way younger than I and/or look for casual sex rather than long-term, monogamous relationships. Currently, I'm not too hopeful about finding the right guy, but I have to focus on work now, rather than relationships. Hopefully something will come along.
>>
>>8246633
Housewife who likes games and anime with a kinky side
I hate it, I'm riddled with medical problems and also just want to transition in peace, but it at least has potential, besides the fact I'm half disabled of course
If it wasn't for what little friends I have I'd probably kill myself due to crushing loneliness, this year is shaping up to be a make or break year for me. But overall I'm not really happy, but I want to be. Trying to be. Meh.
I'm single but really just want a cute loving husband, or at least a boyfriend who won't flake out on me. Most guys I meet can't find it in their soul to be monogamous at all. Pity.
I have no idea really, if I can stop almost dying or stop winding up in doctors offices every few weeks then maybe I can slowly work at getting a stable content life working for me, my main goals is just stable loving friendships, followed by a stable home life, and hoping to meet a good guy one day. I don't really have any work related goals or passions or anything that I want to do in the work field, I'm more well suited to just be a wife and cook and clean and do house stuff. So that, that is what I want for my future. Just make me a wife already, somebody please.
>>
>>8246633
Cismale,gay. I don't really care about my identity.

There is nothing about it that I like.

I am unhappy with it.

I'm single.

I doubt I have a future to look forward to.
>>
>>8250378
What are your illnesses? Do you like girls too?
>>
Much more important questions.
How old are you?
How is your love life?
>>
> 1. What do you feel is your identity?
repressed straight tranny pretending to be straight cis man
> 2. How do you feel about your body?
I wish I were a girl.
> 3. How do you feel about your life?
I like my career a lot (computer science). I'm pretty happy with everything except being a tranny.
> 4. Do you have a partner(s) and how is your relationship with them?
I'm a virgin. Never been on a date.
> 5. How do you feel about your future and what do you feel is in store for you?

I'll probably break down and start hormones eventually and become a twinkhon.
>>
I can't keep up with labels I'm gay I'm a dude I like some other things I'm sure puts me in several categories.....

Body is just a vehicle I'm thankful for it regardless of breakdowns and shortcomings .. Def feeling older tho...

Life for now is great compared to what it was . I stay optimistic positive but I'm a realist failure is an option as long as I learn from it...

I have a real lover but one day I see myself alone again ..he's great but a cool decade older and broke lol.. I see my future as I see my past full of set backs as well as triumphs and a whole lotta down time...I stay hi

29 m gay 125lbs nice dick stoner x drug dealer
>>
>>8254706
>How old are you?
>How is your love life?
Stalled. I'm looking, but it's kinda hard to find someone with a similar level of maturity. I'd be hosed if I wasn't bi; girls age BADLY.
>>
>>8246633
I have no identity. I'm mentally ill.
I hate my body.
My life is fucked up right now but I feel like I'll be successful once I work out my issues.
Yes. It's more like a father/son relationship even though he's not much older than me.
My future is bright, my future is orange.
>>
File: Grant-haffner-5.jpg (79KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
Grant-haffner-5.jpg
79KB, 640x638px
I really dont know
20 gay male
some sort of a cub? not really tho
tall awkward guy thats sometimes not awkward

I wish I could grow a beard, and I will in like a year but I want it now
I also wish I was better looking

its bad but only from the outside
Im fine, I just need to stop having ADHD or getting a psychiatrist that isnt a twat
then maybe id have a shot a college

nope, ive met some people in the last year but I can only see myself with one person who I only saw once
that was last year, I thought about him like once a day ever since
I need to get that sorted out

no idea
it could go amazingly great or terribly sad
either way I can manage
doesnt matter how bad it gets, I can always become a drug addict
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.